Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

You & I PRIVATE

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

on Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:22 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre grinned. "I ain't lost." he said as he paused for a bit. "And the next time yo, please don't call me a shinigami. I do not consider myself one. I'm just a mix person." Dre said as he gave a hard look at the person. "Let me ask you a question. The fuark you doing in a shitty arse place like this?"

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:33 pm

D'gerik chuckled under his breath as Dre expressed a tad of annoyance at being called a shinigami, but that mattered little now. Dre asked him was he was doing in the tower, to which he replied: "Isn't it obvious lad? Same thing you're doing right now, wandering aimlessly in a tower with no way out. . ." D'gerik pointed in the direction of the door. "If you go back to where you came in, you will find that the door has either moved, or doesn't lead outside anymore. . . I've been stuck in here for about a day now, unfortunately. . . And now you are trapped as well, unless you have any bright ideas to get out. . ."

View user profile

on Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:02 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre arched his eyebrow. "We are trapped?" he said as he started looking here and there. "Well then, I do have a few ideas. But the thing is we could get some bruises here and there, ya know." Dre said as he kept his gun down and crossed his hand in-front of his chest.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:37 pm

D'gerik sighed. The thought odd working with a shinigami irked him. Unfortunately, he knew he didn't have much of a choice. "I don't exactly have much of a choice... Very well, so long as you don't try to kill us both again..."

View user profile

on Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:45 am

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre nodded. As he took a stance and as he started to do his thing, he looked back at D'gerik and said, "you may want to take a step back in case shit happens." with that he concentrated. Gathering all the the blood he had mustered as he transformed it into an enormous blood phoenix. "This technique is called Blood Phoenix, if ya want to know." he said as he aimed it at the way he wanted to get out. Dre needed to do this carefully because of the fact of this techniques vast destruction power.

Blood Phoenix:
Technique Description: In this state Dre gathers all the blood he mustered, and transforms into an enormous phoenix of blood. This state is powerful enough to make a person vanish without finding anything left of he/or she. The phoenix strikes its target with incredible power, also the incoming destruction with it is immense.

Dre is able to channel the entirety of the force of the impact into specific targets, avoiding collateral damage

Technique Effect Chart:

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: A person with a low tier would suffer grievous injuries.
Opponent is One Tier Lower: A person who is one tier lower would have huge amount of injuries.
Opponent is Equal Tier: Would survive however would attain critical injuries.
Opponent is One Tier Higher: Moderate amount of injuries.
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: A person with a high tier would have a minimum amount of injuries.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:55 pm

D'gerik sighed and mumbled: "As if I haven't tried something like that already." D'gerik then jumped to the side and got up to the rafters again. He called down: "Good luck..."

View user profile

on Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:40 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre did not reply. He concentrated on the matter at hand as he took a step back and aimed it at the place where he wanted. And in a single second he wiped it at the object. Both of it clashed as the doorway began to form. The whole castle began to shake. Dre knew that it would not fall down upon them since he had kept the destruction level to a minimum at all costs.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:03 am

D'gerik did nothing but stare. It was clear this man was quite powerful, but D'gerik was skeptical as to whether or not Dre would actually pull it off, considering how many times D'gerik himself had tried in the past day. Regardless, he stood on the rafters and watched eagerly.

View user profile

on Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:29 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
The doorway has formed itself however it was not in a very large size. But it was enough for a person to squeeze in. So looking back at D'gerik, Dre said, "well then, you first."

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:41 pm

At no point did D'gerik'a skepticism wear out. Although he remained quiet, he got up and began to squeeze through the hole, making sure not to lose sight of Dre

View user profile
#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum