Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The World Then & Now PRIVATE

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

#21Guest 

on Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:45 pm

"Well since you asked so nicely, I'm 23."She sighed to herself.As long as the man's questions stayed as innocent as age then she'd answer.

on Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:57 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
"23? Most interesting, indeed." Dre muttered as he rubbed his chin. "And what might your name be miss?" he asked her a question, as some thoughts floated through his mind. "Could she be the one?"

THOR BLERSTER 0-3

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#23Guest 

on Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:02 pm

"My name is Chiyemi Fujimoto, I assume you won't be giving your own."She said as her hand began to fiddle with the watch once again out of habit.

on Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:55 am

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
"Ah, well then, Chiyemi. Where are you from?" Dre asked as he guessed that she wanted to know his name as well. "Well, I guess their is no harm in that." he said to himself as he raised his hand and introduced himself. "My name is Dre Cadis Jaegerjaquez."

THOR BLERSTER 0-3

#25Guest 

on Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:03 am

She didn't expect the man to be so forward with his identity."Thank you.I'm from Karakura town."

on Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:51 am

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
"Oh, isn't that interesting." Dre said as he slowly moved his right hand into the back of his coat as he slowly took out his knife out. He did it in a way where Chiyemi could see it as well. Taking out fully, Dre started speaking, "do you know what this is?"

THOR BLERSTER 0-3

#27Guest 

on Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:59 am

Chiyemi's let her foot go one step backwards stepping on an armed firework.There was one thing she hadn't bluffed on.This area had indeed been cleared for launching fireworks."Yes I do...goodbye, Cadis.It wasn't a pleasure meeting you."She used her fullbring abilites to manipulate the soul inside of the firework making it explode into dazzling colors.She hopped backwards using her bringer light and began to run off hoping that at the very least he'd be blinded long enough for her to get to her sister and escape the area.

on Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:34 am

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre was shot back as something exploded right before him. It did not do him anything at all but however it took him sometime to regain perfect visualization because of the smoke and the sudden eructation. As it all calmed back down, Dre looked around to see Chiyemi nowhere is site however he could feel her spritual pressure moving fast. Dre shook his head. "Such a desperate attempt." he said as he made a flash step and started to catch up with her. "No one gets away from me."

THOR BLERSTER 0-3

#29Guest 

on Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:08 pm

She could already sense the man catching up with her.It was clear that if she continued on her path to her sister that she'd be putting her in danger so Chiyemi took a sudden left turn and continued going until she was in a crowded area of the festival.She was hoping that with all that people he wouldn't be able to completely narrow down her position.She headed towards a sweat stand and spiked her reiatsu before completely calming it and hurriedly moving in the opposite direction, hoping that he might think that she went in that direction.

on Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:08 am

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Following Chiyemi had soon come to a stop. Dre was now facing a entire place packed with people. "Clever." he muttred as kept walking in different directions trying to narrow down her location. But it was hard as fuck. Too many places to pin-point. "Fuck it." he said to himself as he flash-step to an uncrowded place. He looked around their was no one paying attention to him. "Guid." as he slowly entered the building, where he kept his bag. Taking it Dre looked around to find the tallest place. After locating one and getting there, Dre took out his ORSIS T-5000.

"Time to get serious."

THOR BLERSTER 0-3

#31Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum