Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The World Then & Now PRIVATE

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

#11Guest 

on Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:02 pm

Once Chiyemi arrived in the small clearing she sighed in relief.No one was here.If there was any danger then at least she could fight it here without worry of any regular people getting involved.She slowly pulled her arm up to stare at her watch.The small novelty syringe's were both at five.As she lowered her arm she continued to toy with the watch in anticipation.She slowly turned around and saw the man in the suit standing not too far behind her."Uhm...sir?You may want to return to the festival."She said as she gave the man a blank stare.

on Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:18 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
"Oh, why should I do that? Is it illegal to stay here? If so why are you 2 ladies doing here?" Dre said with a stern voice as he crissed his hands in-front of his chest. He felt that something was wrong here.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#13Guest 

on Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:14 am

Chiyemi was a little frustrated by the man's tone of voice but she didn't let it show."No it isn't illegal but you may get hurt if you stay in the vicinity."She said in the calmest tone she could muster.She couldn't help but continue fiddling with the watch.As she continued to stare at the man something dawned on her.He was the one heading down the alleyway earlier.I mean sure it wasn't exact but he was wearing dark clothing and almost all of the people in the festival had been wearing bright colors.At the very least it made her more suspicious of the man."Who are you?"

on Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:37 am

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre was got back by her comment as he arched his eyebrow and said, "Do may tell how may I get hurt?" as he took a step back in case anything may happen. Dre looked at her he could sense that she was looking something at him as she finally said something which annoyed Dre. Signing he said slowly, "Who am I? How can you ask such a stupid question? I am who I am!"

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.
#15Guest 

on Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:52 am

"That's a fair point, Sir.You are who you are."Chiyemi was trying to calm the man down in hopes of stopping any confrontation.She'd rather not have to fight today."I'm sorry if what I said earlier might of come off as a threat.I work for with the festival and one of my jobs is coordinating the fireworks which have already been set in this area.I just don't want you possibly getting injured by being in the area when they go off."She gave the best fake smile she could before bowing to the man in apology.

on Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:58 am

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre looked at her and frowned. Their was something off about this woman that did not catch up with him. Is it her fake story or is she trying to be friendly with him was what was going inside his mind. Be that as it may, Dre knew that she had some kind of hidden agenda. "Guess I'll have to play your game." he said to himself. "Oh, I won't get hurt by mere fireworks." he said to her trying to hint something.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.
#17Guest 

on Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:08 am

Either the man was stupid or he wasn't a normal human."Sir, these aren't 'mere' fireworks.These are high grade explosives with colorful backdrops to make people go 'woo'.No one ever really thinks about how strong they are when they're flying through the air and then explode into their various shapes and colors." She said as she contemplated evoking her fullbring.She was fishing for information.

on Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:19 am

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
"Of course, I know that." Dre said with a small smile as he studied the womans expression. "However the thing is I'm no normal human. Neither are you. Am I right?" he with a lopsided grin.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.
#19Guest 

on Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:22 am

In an instant her happy face went back to it's blank emotionless state."Yeah, you're right.So why are you here?I have to assume you didn't come to enjoy the festivities in that kind of attire."She said in a cold tone.

on Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:36 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
"I have no time for festivities and that kind of nonsense bullshit. I came here to do a job." Dre said with a smile as he looked at her. "So tell me; how old are you exactly?"

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.
#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum