Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

#11Guest 

on Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:03 am

Sho Tanima ;; 4-3 ;; Fullbringer ;; Male    

Sho turned to Pallas, reading his lips to understand what he was saying, although he was slightly nervous about using his powers here, in the forest far away from people, he felt more comfortable doing it here, although when Pallas mention a test, he felt weird about it but it past quickly, he raised his right hand to press his fingers against the glow blue ring in his speaker cup rotating around as it played music, Pallas would then start to feel Sho releasing his reiatsu as a multi-colored aura covered his body before he twisted the ring slightly and his reiatsu spiked as two, little antennas came from his speakers; one at a forty-five degrees and the other at a ninety degree angle, as well as a circuit-like pattern that formed onto his arms and legs, forming a circle on his palm with a inside circle like a speaker with it connected to the horizontal stripes that followed his arms and legs, the same speaker-like pattern forming on the soles of his feet, Sho then took a step forward, a spark of electricity shooting out from his feet as his foot connected to the ground before he lifted his left hand to the speaker cup on the left side; the blue glowing ring glowing more as his hand came nearer, the two antennas having a electrical current passing continuously as he looked at Pallas.

"Ok, Pallas-san, it's time for me to go on stage and start the performance" Sho said smiling before he rotated the ring to select his favorite song for doing his "performance", Pallas would feel the ground vibrate, Sho then dashed forward towards Pallas, his foot touched the air and a green ring burst out from his foot, indicating the ability of bringers light, although Sho didn't know what it was, just it let him go faster in mid air, once his hand touched Pallas, a blast of dubstep shot out his hand from the speaker mark on his hand, forming a multi-colored wave of sound that would blast trees back and the ground tearing up from the blastwave the sound created, he stopped, bouncing on the spot like he was dancing to the beat of his music.

"So, Pallas-san, what do you think of my power? it's pretty cool, isn't it?" Sho said, playing around while he waited for a response.

Technique used:
Technique Name: Attack Song: Oblivion
Technique Description: This is his primary attack song; playing this song creates a lightshow of sound shockwaves, matching the beat of the song, this he uses to create a earthquake or by greatly enhancing his punches and kicks with them, later evolutions will allow him to fire without needing to be in contact with a object to fire these blasts of sound shock waves. lasts for four posts, then a one post cool down before starting up again

Song is here:

Technique Effect Chart:

*The effect chart is for damage, durability, or any other after effect of a technique. The damage/effect/etc will be based off of tiers.*

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: Opponents get heavily damaged from internal bleeding, which continue for two posts while any other damage taken while being blasted back with extreme force, eardrums may rupture
Opponent is One Tier Lower: Opponents will be greatly damage, taking internal damage that may continue to bleed internally for one post with any other damage taken when getting blasted back, eardrums may rupture
Opponent is Equal Tier: Opponents will take a descent amount of internal damage, which may or may not bleed internally for one post with any other damage taken by being blasted back, eardrums may rupture
Opponent is One Tier Higher: Opponents will take a good amount of damage, which may result in only bone fractures plus any damage taken when getting blasted back, eardrums may rupture
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: Opponents will take little in the way of damage, the only damage they may take will be anything they hit when getting blasted back, eardrums may rupture

Location;; Forest, Outskirts of Karakura town
Muse;;
Word Count;; 394
Tags;; Luke, Pallas
OOC;; Ok, Pallas, thanks and I know, considering the tier difference, I think I would get more hurt then you XD

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:13 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Pallas Uchida ;; 3-2 ;; Fullbringer ;; Male    

Pallas watched quietly as Sho began to use his powers.  He thought this power rather odd since he‘d never seen anything like it before.  He stood there quietly watching as Sho got ready.  As he did he prepared to bring up anything he may need to help protect himself.  Sho had soon announced it was time to start the performance.  Once that was said Pallas kept a close eye on him as he shot forward using bringer light.  His attack did catch him a bit off guard but Pallas was able to bring up a small wall to help deflect some of the attack.  Acting quickly, he used his powers to bring up a wall to support the wall behind him that absorbed the sound attack before being knocked to the ground from the blast of the sound.  

It took Pallas about a minute to regain his composure since the sound had knocked out his balance.  Once he was able to Pallas stood up and lowered the wall behind him.  Due to the disorientation Pallas had not heard what Sho stated after the attack.  All Pallas did was stand up and brush himself off.  After just a short while more he turned his attention back to the goofing off Sho.  He then spoke.  ”You kids and your music.  I may be young, but I never could quite understand the need for all that thumping and bass.  That was a nice attack and seeing as how you wanna go for the gusto already, I might as well do so as well.”

When Pallas finishes speaking he pulls out a horseshoe from his coat and looks at it for a moment.  He then holds it up and he begins to change.  He is surrounded by a blue flame.  When the flame clears Pallas is standing before Sho as a centaur.  A smile spreads across his face as he is sure that Sho has never seen anything like this before.  He then speaks once more.  ”Well now.  I suppose I should attack now as well.  I‘ll start off easy this time.  Since you‘ve already shook the ground, guess I can do the same.”

Pallas then lifts his hoof off the ground and brings it down hard.  The quake that is felt is minor but does cause a crack to open up before him.  He then uses his fire to bring up 3 small boulders that are about 1 foot in size.  He kicks those right towards Sho.  They break up into small sized rocks which, if hit, would cause Sho to feel like he is being pelted with hail made from rocks rather than ice.  While the rocks are flying at Sho Pallas creates a barrier around them made of the same blue flame that surrounded him earlier.  Around the inside of the ring he creates what look to be the living dead, but made of stone.  They walk around the ring but do no damage.  Pallas then looks to see how Sho took his attack and see what he would do next, keeping a small surprise on standby if needed.

Techniques Used:

Pre Evolve Fullbring Ability: Pallas has the ability to surround his enemies in a blue ring of fire that shoots out from the ground.  The ring surrounds an area of 50 yards and prevents any enemies from leaving and makes it hard for enemies to enter.  Anyone who is on Pallas's side will be able to freely come and go through the flames.  If the flames are touched by an enemy that is higher than Pallas, they will suffer from light burns.  Those in equal tiers will suffer 1st degree burns, and those in lower tiers will suffer 2nd degree burns.  Around the inside of the ring walks what look to be the living dead, but made of stone.  It is these walking stone figures that keep the enemies in.  The stone figures, however, are breakable and can easily be broken by someone of a higher tier than Pallas.  Those in equal tiers will have a difficult time but will still be able to break the stone figures.  Those in lower tiers will be able to take out the stone figures, but it will be very difficult to do.

Technique Name:Flame Barricade

Technique Discription:

Pallas calls forth a wall of fire bringing the earth up using his Soul Manipulaton ability.  He then continues to use the Soul Manipulation to bring about fire on the bits of earth which forms the fire wall.  This helps block out attacks.  The wall will last for one post and has a 10 post cool down.

Technique Effect Chart:

*The effect chart is for damage, durability, or any other after effect of a technique. The damage/effect/etc will be based off of tiers.*

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: The enemies attack may break through the wall. If it does there will be no damage to Pallas.
Opponent is One Tier Lower: The enemies attack may break through the wall and cause light damage.
Opponent is Equal Tier: The enemies attack will be break through the wall and cause light damage.
Opponent is One Tier Higher: The enemies attack will be lessened due to breaking through the wall.
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher:
The enemies attack will be slightly lessened due to breaking through the wall.

Technique Name: Quake Barrage

Description:

Pallas lifts up his front half and brings it back down to the ground, hard.  This causes a minor earth quack dislodging any loose boulders in the ground.  He then uses his fire to bring up the loose boulders which he then kicks at the enemy.  No more than 6 boulders at a time can be made and the boulders will range from 2 feet in diameter to the size of a small car.  As the boulders head for the enemy the boulders break down smaller, making it like a barrage of medium sized rocks.  There is a 7 post cool down for this attack.  10 if only large rocks are used.

Technique Effect Chart:

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower:  The enemy has a 30% chance to dodge the attack.  If hit can cause major bruising and large gashes in the skin
Opponent is One Tier Lower:  The enemy has a 40% chance to dodge the attack.  If hit can cause major bruising and small gashes in the skin
Opponent is Equal Tier:  The enemy has a 50% chance to dodge the attack.  If hit can cause moderate bruising and some cuts.
Opponent is One Tier Higher: The enemy has a 60% chance to dodge the attack.  If hit can cause light bruising and some cuts.
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher:[/list]
The enemy has a 70% chance to dodge the attack.  If hit can cause very light bruising.

The effects of this attack are cut in half to prevent serious injury.

Location;;  Esper main base
Muse;;  7/10
Just reWord Count;; 518
Tags;;  Sho, Pallas, Esper
OOC;;  Just remember this is only a spar.  Pallas’s attacks were about ½ of about what they normally would be.  Also,  just as a reminder, Pallas is 2 tiers above you so no auto hits.  I’ll take this one this time.  :D

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#13Guest 

on Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:59 am

Sho watched as Pallas generated a wall of earth to protect himself, covered in blue flames, which reduced quite a lot of his attack strength, although the wall would collapse from the resulting shock wave, which by the fact that Pallas looked dazed on the ground that he wasn't expecting either, he grinned from ear to ear at the sight, bouncing gently from one foot to another as he danced gently to the music thumping in his ears from his headphones, it took him a minute to get up and reassert his balance from having his eardrums smashed in, once he did manage to get back on his feet, he spoke, telling him he didn't quite understand what was with all the thumping and bass from his dubstep did for him but said he was going to get his gear up as well, Sho smiled and gave a smug retort.

"That's good, Pallas-san, that why we can dance together, I do hope you can keep up with me" he said cheekily before he watched as Pallas brought out a horseshoe, which got a raised eyebrow from Sho before it released a furry of blue flames that surrounded Pallas, Sho looked in awe at the sphere of blue flames surrounding his dance partner, once the flames disappeared, he faced Pallas with his lower half as a horse, only a single word came to mind.

"Whoa" Sho said, smiling all the more as he saw Pallas seemed just as happy, saying that he should attack by hitting the ground as well, which he promptly did; sending his hoof into the ground, causing a small quake that created a crack in the earth in front of Pallas, he then used some blue flames to lift up some boulders that were a foot in height as well as in width before kicking them in his general direction, breaking up into tiny pieces that were coated by the same flames as before, acting fast as usual, Sho slammed his hands into the grounds, releasing a blast of dubstep shock waves into the sky that would blow apart any rocks that were coming at him, damaging the ground even more from the violent shock waves being bounced off it, Sho stood up and started dancing again, having a look around at the wall of blue flames surrounding them with the people walking around in it, their bodies cracked like dry earth before he looked at Pallas, still with a goofy grin on his face.

"Not bad, Pallas-san but you do realize that your going to have to do more then throw pebbles at me to beat me, right? I know I'm not as strong at you but come on, rock throwing isn't cool, man; you need to put in some heart into this performance, ya know? I wanna feel your passion, Pallas-san" Sho said in mock sadness before dashing forward, he would dive towards Pallas's feet, going onto his hands before spinning, similar to break dancing, Pallas would then notice that he used bringer's light again, vastly increasing the speed of his kicks before he would blasting Pallas with his sound shock waves, guessing that he summon his wall this close to his person, he was also hoping this would get Pallas to give him something better to deal with then rocks.

Technique used:
Technique Name: Bringer's light: dropping the beat
Technique Description: Sho uses bringer's light to rapidly increase the speed of his kicks, just as his leg connects with a opponent, Sho releases a sound shock wave from point-blank range, dramatically increasing the damage created by his kick to superhuman levels

Technique Effect Chart:

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: As well as taking the normal damage from the kick, the opponent takes heavy damage including broken bones and internal bleeding plus any damage they may receive when blasted back by the shock wave, the bleeding lasting for two posts
Opponent is One Tier Lower: As well as taking the normal damage from the kick, the opponent takes a great amount of damage including some broken bones and internal bleeding plus any damage they may receive when blasted back by the shock wave, the bleeding lasting for one post
Opponent is Equal Tier: As well as taking the normal damage from the kick, the opponent takes a descent amount of damage which may include a broken bone or two and internal bleeding plus any damage they may receive when blasted back by the shock wave, the bleeding may or may not last for one post, depending on how seriously damaged the location of the kick was
Opponent is One Tier Higher: As well as taking the normal damage from the kick, the opponent takes a good amount of damage as well as taking damage from anything the opponent comes into contact with when getting blasted back by the shock wave
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: opponent can block the first kick but then get blasted by the shock wave, the only damage they will receive is from anything they hit while getting blasted back by the shock wave

Muse;;
Word Count;; 553
Tags;; Luke, Pallas
OOC;; My apologizes, I didn't mean to "auto hit", I missed the would part of it, it shouldn't happen again Smile and I did say that I'd end up taking more damage then you, considering the tier difference here, even if Sho went full force, it wouldn't do much against Pallas, Like sho said, I hope you have something better planed then just throwing pebbles at him, otherwise this isn't going to be much of a spar, ya know? ^^;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:40 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Pallas Uchida ;; 3-2 ;; Fullbringer ;; Male    

Pallas smirked at what Sho had said.  He wanted to dance more with Pallas.  He shook his head and watched as Sho dashed forward and began to do what seemed to be break dancing but with bringers light.  Pallas did his best to avoid the kicks but he kept going faster till he did get hit and was thrown back into one of his zombie like creatures that were around the area.   This did not stop him from doing what he originally planned.  He had been building up energy since his last attack and was now ready to have a bit more fun. ”Dance you say?  Is dancing all you do?  I‘m not much of a dancer but I am going to turn up the heat a bit.”

An evil smile spread across Pallas‘s face as he drew his hands together, focusing the energy where his hands met.  Once he had enough energy together he shot this, full force, right at Sho.  The energy took the shape of a red beam of fire that headed right at Sho.  Pallas kept his smile as he also began to call forth some animals, Raccoon Dogs to ge exact.  He hoped Sho would not immediately see the 5 animals approach, making their way in from outside of the ring.  He held them off just out of Sho‘s range to see what he would do next, especially now that he‘s brought in a few more friends to play as well.

techniques used:

Technique Name:  Animal Summoning

Technique Description:

Pallas calls forth any animal he wants that are in the area to aid in his attack.  The animal that comes forth will bring with it many, no more than 5, of it's kind with it.  They will do as Pallas asks, mostly just scratching of biting the person he tells them to attack.  The animals stay around for no more than 2 posts and then go away.  This can not be used again to summon the same animal and has a 4 post cool down.  No matter the tier the scratches are light and the bites are not deep, leaving minor wounds where the teeth sunk into the skin.  The animals that he summons share the same weakness as any animal of their, type does.  They are just as weak or strong as they would be in nature as they come from nature.  Pallas can, however, use Soul Manipulation to help increast the strength of the animals bites.  He can only do this with one animal for 1 post.

Technique Name: Flare Beam

Technique Description:

Pallas draws his hands together and gathers energy there.  After enough energy is gathered it is shot at the enemy.  Its red in color and catches anything it touches on fire from the heat it radiates.  It takes one post to charge and has a 10 post cool down.
Technique Effect Chart:

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower:  Clothing is burned and 3rd and 2nd degree burns to the body where the beam hits.
Opponent is One Tier Lower:  Clothing is burned and 2nd degree burns to the body where the beam hits.
Opponent is Equal Tier:  Clothing is burned and 1st and 2nd degree burns to the body where the beam hits.
Opponent is One Tier Higher:  Clothing is burned and 1st degree burns to the body where the beam hits.
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher:[/list] Burned clothing and minor burns to the body where the beam hits.

Location;;  Esper main base
Muse;;  7/10
Word Count;;  246
Tags;;  Sho, Pallas
OOC;;  You wanted to dance more, I just turned up the heat.  If you can’t take the heat, get out of the kitchen.  Good luck.

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#15Guest 

on Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:04 pm

Sho watched as you got up after getting slammed by the sound shock wave into one of the guys in the flaming circle, saying you weren't accustomed to dancing like this but he was going to step things up a little, Sho raised a eyebrow as you drew your hands together, gathering energy before firing; having to think fast; Sho pointed a hand to the ground and blasted it with a sound shock wave to push him out the way of the blast; the blast hitting behind him and causing a explosion of flames as Sho did a front flip back onto his feet, his face lightly covered in dirt.

"Whoa, man; that's some rad power you just used; I would of been burnt by that if I hadn't had dodged that" Sho said, wiping his face before running at Pallas, he would feint; going to punch his face before jumping upwards as he would go to block, aiming to get above him and push his hands onto Pallas's shoulders; blasting him with two waves of sound shock waves; aiming to push him into the ground before moving back.

"I realize that ring of yours is meant to keep us in, right? the issue is that for some who fights close range like I do; means I can fight you within this small area and you can't escape anymore then I can" Sho said smugly, hoping from one foot to another like before, seemingly overconfident in my abilities to fight as he waited for a response.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 254
Tags;; Luke, Pallas
OOC;; one post left before Sho looses his fullbring ability for one post

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:02 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Pallas Uchida ;; 3-2 ;; Fullbringer;; Male

Pallas was pushed to the ground by Sho’s attack, but just a bit. He had enough stability to keep from being pushed down far, that and it was only his front legs that got pushed down. He smiled as he realized that Sho had not found out about the Raccoon Dogs just ouside behind some of the statues. Once Sho started to show off again by just dancing before him Pallas smiled. He had the dogs move around to where they were behind the statues and Sho. One small nod from Pallas as he got out of the dirt and Sho was surrounded by the Raccoon Dogs. They growled at him, all 5 of them, trying to get him to give up. Pallas began to laugh for a moment and then said, ”Give up or I‘ll have them attack. It may not be very pretty when they do. So, what do you say? Do you give or do my dogs attack? They will remain at bay till I give my orders.” Pallas waited to see what Sho would do next, thinking maybe the battle was won.

Location;; Esper mansion
Muse;; Once I finally got off my lazy butt, 5/10
Word Count;; idk and idc right now.
Tags;; Luke and Pallas
OOC;; Meh. Sorry for taking so long.

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#17Guest 

on Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:29 pm

Sho watched as the raccoon dogs, snarling and growling at him as Pallas got up, taunting him about giving up or face what his dogs will do but Sho looked relatively unphased by the development as he kept shifting from one foot to other.

"My song is coming to a end, I need to make a final strike before that happens, if it ends, I'm screwed man so I have to make this count" Sho thought before running straight towards Pallas, gathering his spiritual pressure into his right hand where he would make another feint, just as he went to punch Pallas's chest, he would sudden dash down and aimed to punch Pallas under his horse side with his remaining song energy condensed into his fist, hoping to get a critical strike in before his powers deactivated.

Location;; Forest, outskirts of Karakura town
Muse;;
Word Count;; 135
Tags;; Sho, Pallas
OOC;; welcome back Pallas-chan :D and it's ok, we all have problems, I'm just glad your back ^_^

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:15 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
The hit to Pallas was hard, but mostly due to it being where he least expected it. He prepared himself to be hit in the chest to let Sho at least have one good hit on him, but was surprised that he got hit from his underbelly rather than his exposed chest. This sent him flying up a bit due to the force that Sho used. The strike was not critical, but did hurt him quite a bit. He’d feel that later even as he returned to his human form.

Pallas had been knocked up and sent a few feet away from where he stood. He landed a bit roughly on his side. His raccoon dogs, however, chased after Sho. They would then surround him to the best of their abilities to get him to surrender. After a short time Pallas would stand, still in his fullbring. He would then walk over towards Sho and look at him. ”Have you had enough, or do you wish to continue?” he would softly say.

View user profile
#19Guest 

on Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:45 am

Sho leaped for joy as he managed to take Pallas by surprise with his movements, managing to send him up in the air and back a few feet, even though he didn't do any extreme amounts of damage, he wasn't exactly going to not feel that later either.

"Alright! I did it..." Sho exclaimed but then the raccoon dogs then attacked him, he raised his arms to counter then but then realized a horrifying truth; his music had stopped playing and with that, all his fullbringer powers, Sho looked as horrified as he felt as he simply had to raise his arms to protect himself from their little claws but it stopped quickly once Pallas came over, asking him if he was finished or if he wanted to continue, Sho sighed before standing up with a cheeky grin on his face and he put his hands up.

"Ok, Pallas-san, I give up, man...you see my powers only work while I'm listing to my music so right now, I can't fight back so I give...so, given what you've seen, would I be able to join that club of yours?" Sho explained gingerly about how his power worked before lowering his hands, deactivating his fullbring as he did so as he asked if was allowed to enter Pallas's group, at this moment, Sho was completely at Pallas's mercy since his powers didn't work until his song restarted so he just watch and studied Pallas's face while he waited for a response, dancing from toe to toe as he did so.

Location;; Forest, Outside of Karakura town
Muse;;
Word Count;; 258
Tags;; Luke, Pallas
OOC;; Welcome back...again :D

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:01 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Pallas only shook his head at Sho. He then laughed but kept up his fullbring. He then said, ”Fine. You’ve proven yourself. You can be in. But you’ve still a lot of work till your more proficient at using your fullbring.” He then called the raccoon dogs off and let them go.

Pallas took a few steps back and looked at Sho once more. He says, ”You also need to know a few key things before you’ll be able to move up in ranks. But, for now, your in. Any questions?”

View user profile
#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum