Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

#1 A Esper On The Wind PRIVATE COMPLETE on Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:49 am

Sho Tanima ;; 4-3 ;; Fullbringer ;; Male    

The day was nice, it was sunny out and this only meant one thing to Sho; he got up from his bed, got dress fast, had a quick breakfast of toast before running outside, his music blaring in his ears from his treasured headphones, people would turn to see the nineteen year old break dancing through the street, doing everything from hand stands to cart wheels to at some points, rotating around on his head, showing off his great skill for dancing and it pleased him to show his ability to people as much as he could, although he had heard from people whispering about a group of people with special powers, although he couldn't hear them directly, his skill to lip read came handy as he didn't need to hear them to know what was said, he went past a little, french style cafe before coming back to jump onto a umbrella beneath where a man sat that he didn't pay any attention to at the time and leaped onto the building, parkouring up the building to the top before grabbing onto the ledge of the roof and just using his arm muscles, lifted his entire body onto the roof, doing a handstand on the rim of the roof before back flipping onto the roof and looked towards the sun in the sky and stretched his arms, making his joints crack as his stretched them out.

"Man, what a beautiful day but I wonder; what's this superhero group everyone keeps talking about? maybe they haven't got many people since I haven't noticed anyone else with powers like mine...I wonder if I should ask around, see if anyone else knows who I can ask about this superhero group?" Sho mused to himself, deciding to do a single arm handstand while he thought, for some reason, the stance helped him think as he pondered on who to ask first.

Location;; Karakura town, World of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 318
Tags;; Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#2 Re: A Esper On The Wind PRIVATE COMPLETE on Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:29 am

Pallas Uchida

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Pallas Uchida;; 3-2 ;; Fullbringer ;; Male    

Pallas woke up like he did every morning.  Feeling tired.  He knew the best  way to wkae up was to get some of his favorite drink.  He got dressed and headed out the door, heading for the café not far from his home.  He got his coffee and sat down.  He drank from it a bit before someone jumped on the umbrella above him.  Pallas watched the young man move and thought it looked familiar yet curious. He got up after finishing his coffee in one gulp.  He then follows, not using parkour but his own methods of getting there.  At one point he was using his own reitsu to help him follow the lad.  Staying back and out of eye sight he listened to what he dad to say.  He stands nearby and listens quietly at what the young one has to say before saying something himself.  ”well now, tell me about this super group you’ve heard about and maybe I can help.”  He was indeed curious about the young man before him, but wanted to know what he’s heard first.

Location;;  Somewhere in the world of the living.
Muse;; 5/10
Word Count;; 182
Tags;;  Sho and Pallas
OOC;;  blah.

Template (c) Yuki Seika
View user profile

#3 Re: A Esper On The Wind PRIVATE COMPLETE on Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:44 am

Sho didn't hear the man come up behind him and speak because of the headphones he was wearing and that loud dubstep poured out the speakers so he didn't know he was there until he turned round and jumped, falling on his backside before doing a front flip back onto his feet to look at the man.

"Sorry, I didn't hear you coming, what did you say?" Sho asked him, twisting a smooth ring on his left speaker to lower the volume so it was still very loud but to make it like he had turned it down to listen to him since he could lip read just fine, he stood in front of the man and waited for a response from him.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 122
Tags;; Luke, Pallas
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#4 Re: A Esper On The Wind PRIVATE COMPLETE on Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:35 am

Pallas Uchida

Fullbringer
Fullbringer

Pallas was slightly annoyed with the boy. However he did his best not to show it. He took a couple of deep breaths and spoke again. ”What I had said was that I wanted you to tell me about this super group you’ve heard of. I could maybe help you. Also, you’ve got some skills.” It was true. Pallas was impressed by what the boy had done before he came to a stop. Pallas began to wonder if he could learn a bit himself someday. He waited for a reply.

Location;; Somewhere in the world of the living.
Muse;; 5/10
Word Count;; 90
Tags;; Sho and Pallas
OOC;; blah.

Template (c) Yuki Seika
View user profile

#5 Re: A Esper On The Wind PRIVATE COMPLETE on Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:32 am

Sho watched the lip movement of the man, understanding what he was saying and decided to replied back to let him know he could understand what he was saying with the music thumping into his ears.

"Oh right, People say around here that there's a group of people with special powers that go save people or attack things that people can't see but I can see them, the monsters that attack the souls of the dead, saved a pair of twins last week from one of those things, I doubt you want to know how I did it, it's not something you see everyday and I rather not show it out in public yet, this people say they also fear those people, afraid that they would turn against them and some even talk about arresting them for their own safety, but it's just gossip, since you asked, you said you can help me find them? What did you mean by skills? do say, mister...sorry, I didn't catch your name" Sho said, bopping slightly as he listened to his music, he honestly hadn't heard the man speak his name, although he hadn't introduced himself either, he thought that the man should introduce himself before he went into detail, although he wasn't sure he should trust the man that stood before him so he didn't want to reveal his power until he could trust him, he didn't mind making friends, he loved to do so but with his power, even that he hid away from his friends and only his closest friend had ever seen them so he had to make sure, he talked quite fast though so he wondered if the man had gotten all of what he just said before waiting for a response.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 294
Tags;; Luke, Pallas
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#6 Re: A Esper On The Wind PRIVATE COMPLETE on Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:47 am

Pallas Uchida

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Pallas listened to the boy as he talked. He shook his head thinking that he would never understand what youth were up to with this loud music and such. Not that he was that far from being young, but still. Once asked his name he was shocked., well, at least for a moment. ”Well, I’ll give you my name in a moment. First I do want to say I’ve never heard any of these rumors before. They’re new to me. As far as saving twins, I’d be interested in seeing your power. I’ve power of my own. Known about it for many years now. Must’ve been about your age when I found out about them. As far as my powers go, well, I’d rather not unless we face more of those things. By the way, those things, as you call them, are called hollows. Rather vicious creatures. I could tell you more about them, if you wish that is. Anyway, my name is Pallas Uchida. I’m the Vice President of a group by the name of Esper. Maybe that is the group you are looking for. We are small, but are always seeking new members.” Pallas felt he should leave it at that since he’d spoken enough already. He felt that if the boy wanted to talk, he would. He waited to see if he would respond.

Muse;; 5/10
Word Count;; 227
Tags;; Sho and Pallas
OOC;; blah, still

Template (c) Yuki Seika
View user profile

#7 Re: A Esper On The Wind PRIVATE COMPLETE on Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:03 pm

Sho listened to him, doing a back push up onto his feet, he heard him say his name was Pallas and that he was the vice president of a group of super humans called Esper, Sho smiled cheerfully at him and offer to give a handshake.

"Sure, I'll join, it will be nice to hang out with people with a similar "condition" as mine...Oh yeah, I should introduce myself now: I'm Sho Tanima, so Pallas-san; you wanted to see my power right? got anywhere we can go that's away from every else? people ain't too comfortable with me using my powers in public yet so if you can, let's take this somewhere private" Sho said in a cheerily but slightly more serious tone before he looked down and saw Pallas floating in mid air, his eyes shot out.

"What the?! how are you flying, Pallas-san?" Sho exclaimed, he hadn't seen it since he was looking at Pallas's face then his feet but what surprised him more was that he was using his powers while people were looking right at him, Sho thought he was a little crazy and hoped they could take this somewhere else, with his powers, he rather take it elsewhere so no one got hurt by his abilities, apart from hollows, the monsters he had fought before and he hoped Pallas understood so he waited for a response.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 230
Tags;; Luke, Pallas
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#8 Re: A Esper On The Wind PRIVATE COMPLETE on Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:00 am

Pallas Uchida

Fullbringer
Fullbringer

Pallas only shook his head once Sho realized he was not standing on a building. He had heard every work that Sho said and felt that, if they were going to spar a bit that they should take it elsewhere since his animals did not like to come into the city anyway. ”I would have to agree. I don’t normally use my powers in an area like the middle of a city. As for me standing here, normal humans don’t really pay that much attention to someone so high up. Follow me and I’ll show you more. The Esper hang out is on the outskirts of town. There is a sparing area there we can use to practice and I can show you a few things. I guess you don’t see to many Fullbringers around. When your ready I’ll lead you there.”

Pallas was never one for words. He may be the Vice President, but that did not mean he could speak well enough. His Texan accent also didn’t help much. One could clearly tell he was not from Japan. He waited for reply from Sho.

Muse;; 7/10
Word Count;; 186
Tags;; Sho and Pallas
OOC;; might wanna choose a different color for his speaking. That one is a bit dark and hard to read.

Template (c) Yuki Seika
View user profile

#9 Re: A Esper On The Wind PRIVATE COMPLETE on Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:38 am

Sho, once he had calmed down, listened to him, reading his lip movement to understand what he was saying clearly without hearing his Texan accent, he smiled.

"Sure, Pallas-san, lead the way, I think we'll both be more comfortable away from the normal folks" Sho told him before following him to the outskirts of the town where they came to a forest on the outskirts of the town, Sho had a hard time keeping up with Pallas, even while using bringer's light, something he had learned to do to help him parkour better, he panted a little to get his breath back before looking at Pallas.

"So, Pallas-san, are we going to dance here?" Sho asked Pallas, standing up straight and stretching before waiting for a response.

Location;; Outskirts of Karakura town
Muse;;
Word Count;; 125
Tags;; Luke, Pallas
OOC;; Ok, I've changed the color and Sho's app is now approved so please go look at it so you know what Sho looks like at least Smile http://www.bleachstory.net/t5524-sho-tanima-fullbringer-completed

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#10 Re: A Esper On The Wind PRIVATE COMPLETE on Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:16 am

Pallas Uchida

Fullbringer
Fullbringer

Pallas had lead Sho right to the Esper base. It was very a very nice driveway and all, but he was not done. He walked right over to where the practice area was, beckoning Sho to follow. Once there Pallas turned and faced him. Before Sho could say more Pallas raised his hand and spoke. ”Don’t get too excited. This is our sparing area. This is were we can show off as much as we want, if you like. I’ll even give you the chance to make the first move if you wish. Up to you however. I don’t want us to go all out and hurt each other, but do show me what you’ve got Sho. Just call this a small test. Maybe, someday, I can help you to improve upon your skills and get better. Who knows.” Pallas smiled and waited to see what Sho would do or say next.

Muse;; 7/10
Word Count;; 152
Tags;; Sho and Pallas
OOC;; Thanks for the change and I'll look at what Sho looks like. I do want them to spar, but not get too hurt if you know what I mean. Smile

Template (c) Yuki Seika
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum