Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out of Duty OPEN

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:40 pm

The young male looked at Akuma for help. She ripped Luke from his back "Luke!" she yelled "Get away from him and drink this" she said getting an antidote for the drug from her uniform.

View user profile

on Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:10 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-3 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke was dragged away from the male shinigami by Akuma and told to drink something she brought out her uniform, he did as he was told and drank it, the drunk blush leaving his face and got a headache, he felt his head with his gloved right hand.

"What happened? my head's killing me" Luke asked Akuma while holding his head, waiting for a response.

Location;; Bar, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 64
Tags;; Akuma, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:16 pm

"Nothing happened, Luke" said Akuma with a small smile "this is awkward" she thought. The surrounding shinigami were still laughing.

View user profile

on Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:24 pm

Luke looked confused but he was too groggy to answer and looked towards the bar before laying his head on the bar and falling asleep.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 25
Tags;; Akuma, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:35 pm

Akuma watched Luke fall asleep on the counter. "Get up Luke!!" she shouted "You can't sleep here!". Akuma walked over and dragged Luke from the counter.

View user profile

on Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:18 pm

Luke groaned as he was dragged outside by Akuma, waking up again and looking at Akuma.

"Sorry, Akuma-chan, just I feel really tired all of a sudden, are you sure nothing happened?" Luke asked, starting to suspect that Akuma had something to do with his current condition.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 46
Tags;; Akuma, Luke
OOC;; What Luke is thinking:

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:34 pm

Akuma looked at the moon barely listening to Luke. "Luke, You are tired," she said summoning a hell butterfly. "A member of your division will take you home." she said looking now looking at Luke.

View user profile

on Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:06 pm

"Right, thanks Akuma-chan, sorry about this, hopefully you'll find something to keep you occupied" Luke said and the shinigami that he didn't know he was flirting with came and let him, awkwardly, hold onto him and lead his fourth seat back to the barracks so they could both sleep.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 49
Tags;; Akuma, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:40 am

Akuma looked back at Luke who was being carried away by his subordinate "Well what an interesting night" she said walking to the Division 2 barracks "I think I'll call it a night" she said before disappearing through shunpo.

View user profile
#20Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum