Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out of Duty OPEN

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:50 am

Akuma walks through the  Division 2 barracks greeting those she encountered with a kind gaze. "Oh god damn it" she said "I'm so bored".

"Maybe a bar" she said and began using shunpo around the Seretei looking for a bar.

View user profile
#2Guest 

on Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:56 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-3 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke was walking on a normal patrol of the seireitei when he came across Akuma, the buxom stealth force member, looking for a bar by the fact she was shouting it out loud, using shunpo but he could see her moving and used his own shunpo to easily run along side her.

"If your looking for a bar, Akuma-chan, then I maybe some assistance, there's a bar that I know of we can go to, if you wish to get there, then follow me" Luke told Akuma before shunpoing off slowly enough that she could follow him to the bar, where he would get to the door and open it, waiting for her to arrive so he could let her in

Location;; Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 120
Tags;; Akuma, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:03 pm

"Why thank you, Luke" she said ignoring his formal title. As she arrived going into the bar and nodding thanks to Luke she walked up to the Bartender "Something strong" she asked while taking a seat.

View user profile
#4Guest 

on Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:18 pm

Luke followed her inside and sat next to her, ordering a peach ice tea from the bartender before answering her question.

"I just feel bad about what happened the last time we were together, I didn't mean for it to get out of hand like that, I hope you can forgive me, Akuma-chan?" Luke asked in a sad tone as the bartender brought their drinks and took a sip of his ice tea before waiting for a response.

Location;; Bar, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 77
Tags;; Akuma, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:23 pm

"It's fine Luke, there have been worst times in my life than that" she said feeling guilt crawl into her gut and taking a drink to take her mind off it. "So how've you been since then" she said trying to think of something else.

View user profile
#6Guest 

on Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:28 pm

"I've been recovering since...then, Retsu has recovered as well, you'll be glad to know, we both had a hard time but it seems we've bonded a little which I'm glad for, just trying to move pass my madness but I'm working on it, don't worry" Luke responded, trying to give Akuma a reassuring smile to try and comfort her before taking another drink before the color drained from his face and he stood up.

"Hang on, I'll be right back, I need to take a really big crap" Luke said before quickly shunpoing to the bathroom, where groans could be heard as he took a rather long crap in the toilet.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 112
Tags;; Akuma, Luke
OOC;; Now's your chance xD

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:38 pm

Akuma asked for another drink ignoring Luke's sounds from the bathroom. "Retsu" thought Akuma remembering the woman at the bar when she first encountered her. Akuma looked around at a bunch of shinigami at the far side of the bar ignoring the noise they were making and kept thinking of her wounds from the fight.

Looking around bored she remembered how she met Luke. "Such a dull person" she thought an idea popped into her head and she searched she outfits pocket only finding a mild tablet "oh well it'll do" she said chucking into his drink and watching it dissolve.

View user profile
#8Guest 

on Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:55 pm

After ten minutes of continuous crapping into the toilet, Luke came out drained and sat back down next to Akuma.

"Sorry, I really had to go" Luke apologized before taking a drink of his ice tea...

(Ten seconds later)

"...And no one understands me; I like wearing women's clothing because they help me feel comfortable and more like I want to be, you know what I mean?" Luke said with a drunk blush on his cheeks and hugging Akuma and crying before looking her in the face.

"And I'm so jealous of you, Akuma-chan, you get to be a woman with a big chest, wonderful curves and a nice vagina I bet, I just want some of that life, you know? A chance to be female, that's all I want" Luke said as he looked at her with his blood red eyes before sobbing into her large chest again.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 145
Tags;; Akuma, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:10 pm

"What the..." she said when Luke hugged her and started crying. "I only gave him a mild one and he wont shut up" she thought hearing him sob about wanting to be a woman. "Get off!" she said with anger rising in her and noticing other shinigami watching her "Get him off me" she yelled to the other shinigami.

One of the Division 3 Shinigami came up looking at their fourth seat embarrassed and attempted to pull Luke off of Akuma.

View user profile
#10Guest 

on Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:28 pm

Luke felt hands grabbing him and pulling him away from Akuma, who was shouting and making him cry more when he saw the good looking male shinigami who had pulled him away, a member of his own division, he smiled with the drunk blush on his cheeks.

"Hey handsome, want to take me out on a date?" Luke asked him with a purr before waiting for the shinigami's response.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 68
Tags;; Akuma, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum