Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 10 of 11]

on Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:42 am

(In the plains of the west)

D'gerik had just about cleared the mountain range when he came upon a sight that made his cold blood completely freeze over. A group of hollow was having its way with his target. After everything that D'gerik had been through in the past multiple of hours, he wasn't about to let anything else put him back further. He could feel, however, that the hollow below him not only out-numbered him, but were stronger than he was at the time. As he seemingly floated in the air above the final mountain in the range, he scanned his targets below, his eyes eventually meeting with those of the pack's alpha. It was then that an idea went through D'gerik's head. An alpha means they should have a code of honor, meaning he could challenge it for the rights to his prey.

As D'gerik began to lose upwards momentum from the jump, he knew it was time to bring his plan to action. He allowed himself to fall faster, slamming into the ground of the plains below, launching a fairly large cloud of dust into the air, and creating a small shock wave that, although the sand would disperse it quickly, he would be able to catch their attention and get them to pay attention to the new intruder, rather than the old prey. D'gerik could, for now, only hope it worked as the cloud slowly dispersed.

View user profile
#92Guest 

on Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:05 am

Dante CarmesíHoja ;; 2-1 ;; Arrancar ;; Male

(In the throne room)

Dante cocked his head to one side as he watch Gurra, it was like she was just standing there, unable to move or speak before suddenly her eyes rolled in and she collapsed to the floor, Dant laughed at her before snapping his armored fingers to get his guards attention.

"Take this one back to her room to recover, what a pity" Dante said, smiling cruelly as the guards between the two of them before turning his attention to Murte.

"Although this other one you have brought me is weak, I do hope she can be made stronger otherwise...We'll have to send you to the one you hate the most" Dante told Murte, grinning to show his sharp incisors like a vampire, Murte gave a low growl in response, he knew Dante was planning to send him to Seno if he failed as he hated her more then any of the various hollows, arrancars and shinigami he had in his army.

"I will make her stronger, have no fear, even if I must turn her bones to dust and allow her blood to cool our steel, mark my words, lord Dante" Murte told him, still sounding annoyed as he left the throne room, leaving Dante alone as he looked to the moon as he listened to the battle the stronger member of Murte's four horsemen.

(In the plains to the west)

The alpha was looking as the enemy approached at high speed before leaping and landing in front of the alpha, creating a small dust cloud around them.

The pack looked up and turned their attention, although there wasn't a lot of the old Gurra left, only his torso, head and part of his neck remained after one of the pack members took a bite out of it.

The alpha's golden eyes shone in the dust, it would appear to D'gerik like two golden eyes floating in the dust cloud he had made before the dust settled, revealing the alpha and the squad. The alpha walked confidently forward, his eyes boring into D'gerik vision.

"What brings you here, servant of the blood wraith? have you come for what's left of your comrade or if it's something else, then speak then, heretic of blood and tell me what your intention is" the alpha growled at the intruder, waiting to see what he was going to do before he made any sudden moves, he wasn't stupid and by how his opponent felt, he seemed the same, he had purpose in his eyes, it was that purpose that he wanted to know but he had his guard up just in case as he waited for a response.

Location;; Plains of the west, Hueco Mundo
Muse;;
Word Count;; 435
Tags;; Luke, Kiri, D'gerik
OOC;; apologies for the very long wait, I was hoping Kiri would have been back by now but I've kept this thread dull for far too long so let's get things moving again ^^;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:27 am

(In the Plains, to the West)

D'gerik stared straight into the heart of the storm, so to speak. His own, deep amethyst eyes glowing back at the Alpha. D'gerik listened carefully to the Alpha's words, nearly cringing when it called D'gerik a "servant of Dante".

"I can't quite say I enjoy that title. . . If I were truly a servant of his, I would not be here right now. My purpose is my own, not his. And that?" He points at the body of Guerra "That is NOT a comrade of mine. Rather my prey. And I intend to take him back and, shall I say, Harvest? To which D'gerik then gives a playful chuckle. At no point showing fear to the Alpha or his pack, but instead keeping that ever creepy grin of his at play.

View user profile
#94Guest 

on Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:42 pm

The alpha sighed as he listened to the response of the arrancar before him, his gaze boring into the so called servant of the blood wraith.

"You are one of his, I can smell him on you as well as you carry the blade that all of them wield, although it doesn't matter really, we claimed him first, if you wish to harvest whatever it is that he still has, then you'll have to fight for it" The alpha growled, the rest of the pack turning towards him, growling and bearing their claws.

"We can always add to our dinner menu with another fresh arrancar, so...what do you say, leave now or become our food, your choice" The alpha growled at him, wondering what his response would be.

Location;; The lands of the west, Hueco Mundo
Muse;;
Word Count;; 127
Tags;; Luke, D'gerik
OOC;; sorry for the short post ^^;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:13 pm

D'gerik was afraid it would come to this. It usually does, but that meant he had a chance to test out his modified blade in terms of handling and functionality with his fighting style. However, despite all of this, D'gerik knew he was outclassed. This many of them would tear him apart if he tried to deal with them all by himself. Giving himself a few moments to think, he eventually worked out a solution that just might work; and he should really hope that it does. . .

He would stare down the Alpha, and exclaim; "Is that how it works nowadays? You just call upon your little mates and they tear apart your opponent? Where is your sense of honor? Or is it that you're just so hungry that even the mighty alpha would resort to cowardice?"
He continued to taunt the Alpha, for he knew that a one on one fight, he could definitely handle.

Word total// 185
OOC// What was the Alpha's tier again?

View user profile
#96Guest 

on Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:36 pm

The alpha growled at him before he listened to what he said and what he said made his blood boil, enough that he released his reiatsu, his body glowing with a golden aura.

"YOU DARE TO CALL ME A COWARD?! you little insect, you dare suggest that I require the aid of the others to kill you?! fine, if you wish to die then so be it but you have disgraced my honor which is unforgivable!" the alpha growled at him angrily, the others moving back in fear of their alpha's wraith he was to inflict onto the arrancar and from his reiatsu as well, the sand swirling around the area from his reiatsu release, his golden eyes glowing a solid gold.

"You, my fellows, stay back, this heretic of blood is mine alone to fight, if you try to help me, I shall kill you where you stand...now then, heretic of blood, before I cut you to ribbons, will you give me your name?" The alpha growled at him, his claws coming out, razor sharp and almost glowing a deadly silver in the light of hueco mundo's moon, if the arrancar gave his name, the alpha would open his maul enough to reveal a row of sharp, white teeth.

"And my name is Mù, now ready yourself, here I come" Mù told him before charging forward before he disappeared with something similar to sonido, but a variant of the arrancar's sonido for hollows that Mù had been able to gain on his own, he would come in front of the arrancar, up into the air in a leap, using the light of the moon to try and blind his opponent before he would stretch out his claws, aiming to slice into his shoulders before he would quickly come in to bite into his neck to try and bite the arrancar's neck off for disregarding his honor in the way he did, Mù knew this and for that, he would pay for his disrespect.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 332
Tags;; Luke, D'gerik
OOC;; The alpha's tier is 3-2/lieutenant level or strong adjuchas

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:53 am

D'gerik merely smiled in the same calm, collective way he always does. The hollow asked his name, clearly furious for having been disrespected in such a way; to which D'gerik replied;"But of course, I do owe you at least that much before we battle, and I'm glad to see you have a sense of honor you're willing to defend at all! *Chuckles* My name is D'gerik Blackheart. . ."

The hollow would then introduce himself as "Mù", and give little warning of what was about to come. He would be forced to use his full senses in order to evade the coming attack, but even that would prove inefficient. D'gerik had used Sonido to blast himself away, seemingly landing safely, only for deep scratch marks to appear in his armor, lightly cutting into his skin as well.

He returned to the hollow; "My my, some sharp claws you have there. . . You know, most warriors wait until both sides have drawn their weapons before attacking like that. Perhaps I was wrong about your sense of honor. . ." He knew this was further taunting the hollow, this was something he definitely wanted. He unlocked his halberd from his back, pulling it by the lowest point of the handle up to the sky, it's pristine blade shining brightly with the moon. He lets it fall down to the sands; the force and weight of the blade smashing into the sand before he brought it into a back-swing and up over his head into a strange stance, uncommon to the traditional styles used by most. "Come at me, Mù. Allow me to show you what it means to fight without honor. . ." He exclaimed, his smile becoming truly dark and twisted. It was time for him to battle once again, and this time, his opponent would not survive the encounter, of this he was sure.

Word total// 315
OOC//

View user profile
#98Guest 

on Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:08 am

Mù snarled at D'gerik, his claws soaking the sand he stood upon with the blood of the heretic and yet, as he took up his stance, he continued mocking him about his honor and about fighting without honor, Mù growled at him, his golden eyes staring at his opponent.

"Well, listen here, boy, you seem to have the impression you deserve any honor after what you said, just because your a arrancar doesn't mean you can't be torn to pieces and besides, it's not I became a hollow for being nice for you see, when I was alive, I found honor to be one thing you held onto with pride but there's a fine line between honor and mercy, for you to attack us when we weren't looking and then to shame me for a lack of honor, then I have no need for such things as to hold back against you who has show me great dishonor" Mù growled at him as he explained himself, his jaw peeling back in a grin, seemingly unfazed by the way his opponent grinned was twisted and inhuman, something the other hollows did mind and backed off even more.

"Maybe it is you who should be teached a lesson in respect, boy" Mù told him before he opened his mouth, a bright golden glow emerging from his mouth, like the sun appearing from the land that never saw it.

"...Cero...colmillo" Mù growled out before firing his cero at D'gerik, it would take the form of a large lion's head, aimed for D'gerik's torso where it would have a large explosion on impact, once the explosion had died down a little, Mù would rush in while there was still a dust cloud to get to the side of his enemy with his mouth wide open, aiming to tear the brat's voice box out for his insolence but he would let his golden gaze be the last thing he would see before he departed from this world.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 331
Tags;; Luke, D'gerik
OOC;;Sorry about short posting, not feeling quite with it right now O.o

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:18 am

For the second time in a row, D'gerik would find himself relying on pure instinct to dodge an attack. His opponent's cero was both fast and powerful, even if not as such as he was expecting. He only barely managed to dodge due to his speed, feeling the singes that, had he not been wearing that armor, may have just been the death of him(Or at least a very serious injury FOLLOWED by death). Having launched himself up and out of the cloud, he managed to spot his opponent thanks to the glow of his eyes. Mù was heading to D'gerik's prior location, most likely under the assumption that the cero would have stunned him. He took advantage of his height and brought himself into a spin, dropping down on Mù as he arrived. He would aim the strike for the hollow's skull, but wasn't very sure of the angle, still getting accustomed to using a halberd rather than a proper sword.

Regardless of the outcome, D'gerik would continue his taunt; "Well, now you're just putting words in my mouth, and actions on my hand! I never once said you lacked honor, I merely questioned it seeing as you were about to sick your pack on me all at once. And I was not the first to strike, that would be you, dear lad." Regardless of the outcome, D'gerik would break off once he finished speaking, now ready for the next attack as he slowly got used to the hollow's attack pattern, but calculating and wondering if it was possible for him to survive a direct assault in his current state.

He returned to his defensive stance, paying closer attention to his opponent's next move

Word total// 231
OOC//

View user profile
#100Guest 

on Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:14 pm

When Mù attacked after firing his cero, he found that his opponent had managed to raise his weapon to try and piece his skull, although it was off slightly but even so, it force Mù to bite down into the head of the halberd, leaving him hanging there on his weapon before he shook his head and let go of his weapon and moved back, leaping away, making the sand come up in small amounts.

"The very fact you would question it offends me and like I said, no one shall question my honor and live to tell about it so of course I'll try to kill you first, your very presence disgusts me!" Mù growled at D'gerik, his claws digging into the white sand before he charged once again, thrusting his claws rapidly at D'gerik.

"Come on then, if your so good, fight back, release your zanpakuto or are you a coward like I thought?" Mù would taunt back at D'gerik as he slashed at him, hoping to make more cuts in his armour and flesh until he was driven against a wall enough that he would do something back.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 187
Tags;; Luke, D'gerik
OOC;; I'm thinking about wrapping this up after this fight with D'gerik returning to Dante's castle, getting his helmet fixed and then end it with him going to his quarters to sleep, I'll do a follow up thread I can make a tier training thread for you against Muerte or do a ability training for D'gerik to learn Sonido mastery from Escasez, pm or ooVoo or steam me with what you think Smile

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#101Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum