Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 9 of 11]

#81 Re: The Army of Blood OPEN [Arrancars/Hollows) on Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:47 pm

Dante CarmesíHoja ;; 2-1 ;; Arrancar ;; Male

(In the armory)

Berenguer only laughed crazily as the woman he was pulling away broke his grip, complaining about having to wear a dress, he giggled crazily.

"Silly pretty girl, so silly...you get armour but yours requires, shall we say "more delicate" design to fit with your...gender...come, come, this way" he said, leading her to a suit of armour but this instead of having the heavier leg armour the male suit had, this had a armored skirt, rimmed with sharped edges for cutting and more open chest area to allow for a woman's breasts to fit more comfortably within the suit of armour but this suit also had two thin, long holes in the back, these were designed in mind for her release so the armour wasn't damaged or broken by the sudden change of size, but something Sora would notice that the suit didn't hang from a skeleton like Pestilencia's but Sora's armour hung from a headless corpse of a woman about Sora's build and height, her head was on the side table, wearing the helmet that went along with the armour, the same as Pestilencia's, Berenguer giggled again.

"You like my work? girl I used to mold the armour on, pretty like you so I decided to keep her, I like working on the women's armour, means I get more pretty girls to add to my collection..." he tells you in a creepy, sort of child-like voice, you notice past the headless girl wearing your armour, there are many others, fixed to stands, victims of the insane forger's process of using live subjects to make the army of blood's armour for women, there would be a similar collection of either headless men or some with their heads, the further Sora would look, the more she would be able to tell that the earlier victims were starting to rot and one could only imagine how the earliest ones looked now, Berenguer paid no mind to Pestilencia, whether he had a request to make edits to his helm like Berenguer had to his own with the beak face plate would have to go through Dante himself, unless he was paid in blood, then he would be more inclined to help him but not that he would know that so he paid it no mind as he waited for the pretty girl's response.

Murte watched Pestilencia getting suited up like a hark, wondering why he was staring at the helmet before getting his answer, once again, he asked to change it, he sighed.

"Again? my, my, be careful not to change too much from the original design, otherwise you'll end up a manikin for one of Denerguer's armour builds, it wouldn't be the last time that's happened either; one guy tried to completely change the helmet and got made into a manikin and his skin made into a rug at the base of Dante's throne, just be fair to warn you now...speaking of which, I do hope Gurra isn't going to waste too much time getting her armour on, we have a busy day tomorrow and we are wasting time here, I need to show you to your quarters then get prepared for tomorrow; Don't worry, I'll make it entertaining, I'm sure" Murte grinned evilly, his eyes glowing solid red as he waited for Pestilencia to response or for Gurra to get her armour or both, that worked too...

(Meanwhile, in the throne room)

Dante smiled at Seno before hearing Mù speaking, inviting her to join them, Dante grinned, Mù's outfit was designed similarly to Seno as it left little to the imagination about her buxom body, Tau meanwhile got the shock of her life when Seno suddenly appeared in front of her, pinning her to the wall before feeling Seno's soft, lush lips against her own, she gave a soft, shy moan of pleasure from it, eventually kissing back, Seno's lips felt hot against her own cold yet velvety soft lips, she wrapped her arms slowly around Seno's back as their chests pressed against each other as her fingernails, coated in a dark blue nail polish, dug gently into Seno's back as they kissed.

Meanwhile, Dante couldn't help but hear what was going on behind him and what he heard made his blood stir.

"Mhmm maybe you ain't aware, my dear Seno but don't think I can't hear you, my pet" Dante thought, grinning like a rapist about to go at it before killing her and raping the corpse, meanwhile, Mù was watching the whole thing, feeling the warmth of pleasure flowing through her body as she watch Seno and Tau kiss, Seno was a great kiss, she knew that from experience but she didn't want to interrupt them as they made out against the wall of the throne room so she waited until Seno released Tau before she would ask them to follow her to the tower of the furies to continue their forbidden romance that was allowed here.

"Humans are strange in that sense; I love Tau, Iota and Seno-chan, I don't like men anymore, not what after that pig did to me but it's a taboo thing in the world of the living...Humans are so weird" Mù thought to herself, sliding a finger into her mouth to suck on in a seductive way as she waited for them to finish.

Location;; Dante's castle, Hueco Mundo
Muse;;
Word Count;; 883
Tags;; Luke, D'gerik, Kiri
OOC;; Kiri, when I start the training Match, make Sora tier 4-2, that way, it will be fairer when she has to work with D'gerik but keeping her as the light support class she is ^_^

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#82 Re: The Army of Blood OPEN [Arrancars/Hollows) on Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:47 pm

D'gerik couldn't be bothered to reply to his superior, his thoughts clouded by his disgust of the things that were thrust upon him. The helm being what currently bothered him the most, D'gerik knew exactly what he would do. Upon reaching his quarters later on, he would slice pieces off; namely the top of the skull-shaped dome and parts of the lower back portion of the helm. This would allow his pure white, shoulder-length hair to show through what would become a mask, without becoming something else entirely. Afterwards, he needed only to paint the rest of the armor white, adding some black only as a trim. D'gerik didn't care if this was seen as defiance, he refused to walk around in black armor and, since he had already given in to his precious zanpakuto being turned into something else, he felt that he had to do this, lest his ire get the better of him.

It finally donned upon D'gerik that he had been spoken to. He turned to his superior, Muerte, who had said something about the helm, their new living quarters, guerra, and the events that would take place the next day. Though he could not find himself caring less about this, he was bound to reply, and with that impenetrable smile on his face, he did so. "I don't plan on making a new helm all-together, I simply dislike the shape, and once I am alone to do so, I shall make some. . . minor modifications, I assure you, the design will remain identical." And those were his final words on the subject. From there, he would wait for Muerte's response, or Sora's return.

OOC: This is my hundredth post, Woohoo!
View user profile

#83 Re: The Army of Blood OPEN [Arrancars/Hollows) on Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:55 pm

Sora Kurohiryū

1st Division
1st Division

Seno Lascivia ;; 3-1 ;; Arrancar ;; Female

Seno continued kissing Tau, it seemed like only two minutes but it would have had to be around 5 or more, She then pulled away grinning , "You're very shy expecting to be lead, that must mean you're submissive" she finished widening her grin and would attempt to pull the girl over to Mu, After getting to Mu Seno would turn to Dante and do a bow which looked completely formal and followed afetr Mu ;leading Tau as she went to the Furies Quarters, she was expecting it to be different with someone she hadn't been with before and looked extremely excited.

Sora Hayate ;; 5-3 ;; Arrancar ;; Female

Sora was getting sick of being led places, she looked at the manikin although didn't care, she did however grow angry at the mention of delicate, "What did you call me?!?" she shouted at him cutting off his further sentence, she hated being called weaker or more so implied that she is weaker, it may have been unintentional but she still got angry at him, "Now, I will take a male's armour and make some alterations to it!" she shouted if he did as she said and gave her the male's armour she would take it and go back to Muerte complying as he said without another word. If he didn't agree she would wait until he would retort and let the argument drag on.

Location;; Dante's Castle, West of Hueco Mundo
Muse;; 4/10
Word Count;; 228
Tags;; Luke and D'gerik
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika
View user profile

#84 Re: The Army of Blood OPEN [Arrancars/Hollows) on Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:22 am

(In the armory)

Berenguer started laughing crazily that would send a shiver through the spines of anyone hearing his demented laugh, only augmented by the hollow-like echo caused by his beak-shaped face plate on his helm.

"Silly, silly pretty girl, you have to take your dress, Lord Dante's orders; he told me he liked the look of your legs, so I made a armored skirt for you, but your pretty so if you get me some blood, I'll make some edits to other parts of your armour apart from the skirt, now take your dress, silly pretty girl, have things to do" Berenguer told her in a child-like way, if she continued resisting, there would be four, seemingly animatronic humanoid animals: a brown bear with a mic and a small yet cute top hat on his head, a purple bunny with a red bow, a yellow chicken with a bib saying "let's eat" and a run down red fox with a built in eye patch over his right hand and pirate's hook as his right hand, if she made a move to engage Berenguer, the animatronic animals would start up, their eyes glowing red and as they stepped into the light, revealed their hollow holes; the bear had one where his heart would be, the bunny had one under his bow, the chicken had one where her belly button would be and the fox had one in his right eye, which would normally be covered by his eye patch and they would all run up and grab Gurra with the bear speaking in her ear.

"S-sorry, that's against the rules" the bear sound slow but overly cheery, considering what he was doing, having come from a children's pizzeria, it wasn't surprising but his voice box sounded well used and out of repair, then the chicken would step in.

"I-if you don't behave, we'll have to Fix you Tell your parents" the chicken started to say, then, halfway through, her voice glitched out, changing into a raspy dark little girl's voice before switching back to the normal cheeky voice of the chicken for the rest of it.

Meanwhile, Murte listened to him, nodding before pointing to the mad forger.

"I wouldn't suggest doing that yourself, as much as you might hate it, I would get Berenguer to do it, especially if you get him some blood, he normal trades favors for the stuff to fuel his cooling pit, bare with it for now, it will be worth the wait, I promise, especially considering what additions you can make to your helm to make it more..."interesting" Murte said, grinning evilly, he would wait for either Gurra to come in her armour or for the animatronic animals to force her into her armour and drag her to him, either way, she would come soon, he just smiled, hoping he just gave D'gerik the perfect way to edit his helm without getting in trouble.

(In the throne Room)

Tau moaned softly as they kissed before Seno pulled away, saying she must be submissive to be expected to be lead, Tau blushed in a shy yet cute way.

"H-hai" Tau said, her voice slightly husky from the kissing, her body felt warm before joining Mù and Seno in a bow to Dante before leaving for the furies chambers at one of the top towers built into the mountain that Dante's castle stood upon, the furies' main room was draped in red silk curtains and rich red carpets, four thrones sat in a semi-circle formation in the middle of the room, each throne colored to match the fury that sat upon it, similar to a judge's court room, Mù glided Tau and Seno to the back rooms where the furies quarters were, Seno would be able to hear soft moans of pleasure coming from Iota's room as Mù lead them into her room, colored red with a larger wardrobe, filled with skimpy clothing and underwear as she grabbed Tau and launch onto the bed, holding Tau as she blushed.

"Come join us, Seno-chan" Mù purred, if Seno came onto the bed with them, the silk curtains around Mù's bed would pull room, giving them privacy as they gave their love to Seno in equal measure.

Animatronic hollows appearances:

Bear:

Bunny:

Chicken:

Fox:

Muse;;
Word Count;; 695
Tags;; Luke, Kiri, D'gerik
OOC;; I've left the scene with Tau, Mu and Seno a "fade-to-black" sort of thing, this isn't a 18+ thread after all X3 and I'm pretty sure you'll get the reference with the animatronic hollows X3

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#85 Re: The Army of Blood OPEN [Arrancars/Hollows) on Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:04 am

". . . How menial. . ." D'gerik said to himself. He truly detested what he had been forced into so far, seeing as nothing the he was doing before had really changed. He had no real way of obtaining blood for now, so he began to think. When finally, it struck him. He started walking away, saying only; "I will return in a moment." Should he be asked his reasons for walking away, he would simply reply with; "I've a body to recover. . ."
View user profile

#86 Re: The Army of Blood OPEN [Arrancars/Hollows) on Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:37 am

Sora Kurohiryū

1st Division
1st Division

It seemed like minutes to Seno, after she had finished with the two furies. She knew however that they had probably been there for hours. She felt tired and her legs felt like jelly, unable to support her weight, she stayed laying down for a few more minutes until she was able to get up and would wait to see how the other two were coping. She was wondering if she could get Iota in to. After all why let Mu and Tau have al the fun of her company

She would leave if she was able to, and they didn't want her to stay any longer. She would travel back to the dungeons and then the quarters of the 7 sins, close by the dungeons of course as they usually handled any attempts at escape. She entered to find two of the other six members, one was Lucifer as they called him representing Pride and was the leader of the Sins. The other who had his blonde hair covering his eyes slightly as he slept was Belphegor, he was one of the ones who were deemed unworthy to hold one of the four main positions as he was not motivated enough and was often found sleeping. "Greeting Asmodeus" Lucifer called to her, her title was that of a human "demon" that they associated with the sin of Lust. She was rarely called by it however Lucifer was always acting to be the best of Dante's army often being found looking like the perfect solider. "Hey Lucifer" she said not looking up at him and went to her own quarters to sleep.  

Sora became fairly annoyed and then the hollows appeared to her they looked like toys, stupid toys. She then begrudgingly grabbed her armour and left unwilling to be near the armourer any longer. She kept hearing about this Dante character, to her he sounded much like a creep. She looked down at her legs and then thought of how he must think. "Males" she thought in a way disgusted. "That dog" she cursed under her breath as she came up to Muerte and would follow his instructions. If Muerte heard her curse, he wouldn't know if it was at Dante or the mad armourer, maybe it was both.

Meanwhile she had seen D'gerik disappear and go off somewhere, Sora although she had her armour was unwilling to put in on, two reasons mainly, firstly she didn't want to strip in front of her new commander and the mad armourer, secondly she plainly hated the design. She would look up at Muerte letting him know she was ready to leave and also showing her disliking of the place by the disgusted expression on her face.

Muse;; 8/10
Word Count;; 456
Tags;; Luke and D'gerik
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika
View user profile

#87 Re: The Army of Blood OPEN [Arrancars/Hollows) on Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:06 am

(Within the western planes of Hueco Mundo)

Under the gaze of the heartless moon of Hueco Mundo, the mangled corpse of the old Gurra, his left leg and his right arm had been blown off from Pestilencia's balas, it was they unfortunate fate that his loose blood had caught the attention of a group of wondering Adjuchas, they had a lion's body but with much larger claws and large bat wings, their legs covered in the classic white bone armour that most Adjuchas were born with, their masks covered their lion faces with a tribe-like pattern but one had a third eye pattern on his forehead on his mask, he was the alpha of the pack.

they came across the mangled corpse of Gurra and start to eat it, the alpha taking the first bite out his torso as he commanded the right to eat first before his fellows began to eat.

(In the armory)

Murte finally saw Gurra returning with her armour at last while the mad forger went back to whatever hellhole he called home and the animatronic went back to a stand-by mode, their red eyes dimming and becoming still.

"You took your time, Gurra, I really hope this isn't going to become a pattern with you taking this long, hopefully I can train that speed into you, since Pestilencia has gone off somewhere, I guess I'll show you to your room then Lord Dante has orders for me to bring you to him so let's hurry and don't keep him waiting any longer" Murte told her before taking off, not waiting for her to follow, if she did, they would exit the armory and back into the castle, heading to the west tower with the kanji for Apocalypse (黙示) above the entrance, indicating this was the four horsemen's dedicated living quarters.

Murte then showed her, her room, it was the first of four rooms, arranged in rank order from the lowest rank in their squad; the light support member, Gurra, the same name was printed on the door, Murte opened the door, the room looked like a small cave room but had enough room to fit a double bed in comfortably, apart from a hanger for the armour and a basic wardrobe and desk, it was bare, the back wall fused into the mountain side.

"We had to clear out the old Gurra's stuff once he was killed by you, I'm sure you can add to it once we go on patrol, especially in the world of the living, I'm sure you can steal or "buy" some human stuff to fill this room up with, now hurry, we need to get to Lord Dante so you don't have much time to get accustomed to your room, Pestilencia's room is the room next door to yours, I'll be waiting outside" Murte told her before letting her enter and closing the door on her before laying against the wall to wait for her to get ready or whatever she decided to do with the limited time she had.

(In the Furies chambers)

After a few hours of steamy love making, Tau and Mù were worn out, Iota had climaxed before then and had passed the time by listening to their threesome, having to take care of herself again before she heard Seno get up to leave, Mù looked at her, a deep crimson blush on her face like Tau, who was hiding her blushing face in Mù's cleavage.

"See you around, Seno-chan~" Mù purred before Seno left her chambers for, most likely, the dungeons where the seven sins squad was based, she giggled, stroking Tau's hair before cuddling with her, she cared a lot for Tau and her fellow furies and would do anything for them but for now, rested with Tau, holding her close to keep her safe in her mind anyway.

Lion hollows general appearance:

post time till lion hollows eat Gurra: 0/2

Normal lion hollows tier: 3-3

Alpha Lion hollow tier: 3-2

Muse;;
Word Count;; 627
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#88 Re: The Army of Blood OPEN [Arrancars/Hollows) on Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:11 am

And so D'gerik set off. He still retained his memory of the location in which they traveled to reach the castle, making it that much easier to reach the corpse of his prey, far too impatient at the moment to make himself wait any longer. He had decided to use his speed to make haste, no doubt it would prove effective in his mind. "Across the mountain range, and straight to the plains. . . simple enough. . ." he thought to himself. It wouldn't be long before he felt himself nearing the edge of the mountain range and felt the last thing he wanted to deal with. D'gerik felt a group of strong reiatsu around where they had left the body.
"You simply must be joking. . . what a nuisance. . ." he thought to himself once more. And so he would pick up his speed, hellbent on reaching the body as fast as inhumanly possible. He could only hope enough of it was left by the time he got there.
View user profile

#89 Re: The Army of Blood OPEN [Arrancars/Hollows) on Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:36 am

Sora Kurohiryū

1st Division
1st Division

Seno woke up to the sound of screaming, she had inly been,asleep for ten minutes yet there was the screaming of a female, Mannon, the sin of greed by the sound of it and the light support member of the sins. She went through her door and the short corridor but was stopped by Lucifer, she then ticked on and heard Satan laughing maniacally, he was the sin of wrath and the heavy support member, Lucifer gave her a look that told her everything, Mammon was being raped, however Seno was the sin of lust, she wanted to see but Lucifer pointed her back to her room. She complied begrudgingly however enjoyed listening to the scene, Satan was known for harming anyone even his own allies, Mammon was unlucky to have been chosen.

Sora was glad to finally get away from the mad forget, she followed Muerte to the tower of the Horseman, she then was lead to her room inscribed with her title Guerra, as he opened it she took notice of the emptiness of the rather large room, she listened to Muerte mention the previous Guerra and then they should be getting to Dante, she didn't even consider inspecting the room she chucked her armour on the ground with a loud crash. She would then go out to see Muerte, "where's the other guy?" She asked referring to the 2nd in command, whom D'gerik faced. After getting her answer if he gave one she would make a gesture to say she's ready to go and would follow Muerte to Dante's Throne room, at the door she would sigh and enter behind Muerte following him up to Dante.

Muse;;
Word Count;;  
Tags;; Luke and D'gerik
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika
View user profile

#90 Re: The Army of Blood OPEN [Arrancars/Hollows) on Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:20 pm

(In the plains of the west)

Eventually, the rest of the pack started to dig in on the dead arrancar, some tearing off the other leg and some taking the arm while the others took pieces out his chest and chewing on them, although the hierro was tough to get through so a little more time to eat through then they would like but the flesh of a arrancar was always the tastiest as it was the race that had fully developed so the meat of a arrancar was like matured ham and quite the treat for wondering hollows to come across but the alpha's enjoyment was short lived when he detected strong spiritual pressure heading their way, his eyes turned towards the mountains and the home to the blood wraith; Dante CarmesíHoja, every hollow and arrancar coming to or living in the western part of Hueco Mundo knew of the monster in a crimson suit, who loved battle and his muses to keep his blood still, he ruled with a crimson fist, using his army of blood to keep that gantlet of terror to anyone and everyone in the lands to the west.

One of the pack members chewing on Gurra's liver came over to his leader, wondering what he was looking at, giving a bark to ask what he was doing, the alpha looked back, his golden eyes piecing into the other hollow's eyes.

"There is a heretic of blood coming for us, I can smell his smell on the one coming for us, be ready brothers and eat well, our next prey is coming, prepare to fight with honor to our cause" The alpha spoke like a old samurai commander, the hollow shivered, not used to one of his kind speaking and went back to his liver while the alpha looked towards the mountains, his golden eyes glowing with a imperial gold cosmic aura, waiting for his prey to appear.

(In the Four Horseman's barracks)

Murte hear a crash, letting him know that she had just dumped the armour on the ground before walking out and asking where Escasez was, the door to the second-in-command's room would then open with Escasez coming out, not wearing the armour since he wasn't on duty, he was wearing standard arrancar leg wear and footwear but from the top, he only wore a white loose cut jacket without the sleeves, his left arm was bandaged, only leaving the fingers exposed while the right arm had a black band around the upper arm and a white, fingerless glove that went up near his elbow, his jacket left his chest fully exposed, letting everyone see his nicely toned muscles and abs and black skin, he also had dreadlocks coming down some parts of his face but his hood that was part of the jacket kept most of his hair and eyes from view.

"You wanted something, Gurra? I've been sleeping, thought I take a nap after I dropped you with the shinigami pet the medical center has, don't like him but he has his uses, especially with using the shinigami's kaido for our own benefit, now get going, Lord Dante has orders for you to see him so get moving, I'll see you later" Escasez told her begrudgingly before returning to his room to return to sleep, Murte sighed before speaking.

"Ok Gurra, let's go, let's not keep him waiting anymore" Murte told her, seeing the gesture she made and left the barracks with her following in a simple white dress she had on, the honorguards nodded to them and opened the impressive large doors as they stood to attention in Dante's presence, Dante reopened his eyes and Sora would instantly feel the extremely high spiritual pressure coming from Dante and the intense fear his reiatsu was instilling into her, she would also find she was slowly kneeling to the floor against her will as great as his reiatsu was.

"Welcome Gurra...So you are the newest member to hold the title of Gurra? must say, your are far prettier then the last one, I do hope I can prey to your company later, once you've finished training of course" Dante said, sounding cold and dark, especially when he said company, giving her a shot of his immense hunger, it was like looking at a wild beast driven to madness, always hungry and never able to satisfy his hunger for long, he wonder if she was even able to speak, it would amuse him if she could as a grin would appear as he sat upon his throne, waiting to see if she could respond if at all.

Gurra's dress general appearance (with a longer skirt but feel free to add to the dress if you wish, Kiri):

Location;; Dante's Castle, Hueco Mundo
Muse;;
Word Count;; 761
OOC;; also, we can still come up with dresses for Sora/Gurra, just I gave her a temporary dress for now ^_^;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum