Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 8 of 11]

on Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:04 pm

Sora woke from her slumber in quite a daze, she had slurred speech and had trouble talking although it would be enough to alert those around her, "uh, where am I?" she asked herself she tried to sit up but laid back down after she felt a sharp pain run down her spine, she was sore and seemed to fall instead of lay back down. She laid there helpless waiting to see what happened.

View user profile
#72Guest 

on Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:46 am

Dante CarmesíHoja ;; 2-1 ;; Arrancar ;; Male

(In the throne room)

Dante, listening to his reply, burst out laughing, his laugh dark and creepy as it echoed through the castle, once he had finished laughing, he spoke.

"Mhmm, how amusing, I'm glad I sent my men out to find someone new; it's always amusing having these new hollows around; dare I say I would agree with you, I doubt you'll find many natural arrancars like me, especially a vasto lorde at that, seeing as my state of evolution is rare, even for most arrancars, but, to the matter at hand; I welcome you to my castle, it seems you've already met your squad commander, Muerte..." Dante said, gesturing a single, crimson armored finger towards Muerte, Muerte himself taking a small bow before Dante continued with a dark grin on his face, "...and I must forget your zanpakuto; Ouroboros you called it? and before you ask how I know; I hear everything, nothing escapes my attention..." Dante grin grew wider before turning to the door to the side of the throne room and snapped his fingers, "...Come in, my dear" he called and the doors opened with a breeze as a girl wearing a white dress with decorative material around the rim of the dress with a long back piece of cloth that floated along with her, she also wore white stockings with green silk wrapped beautifully around her feet and ankles, a similar wrapping around her wrists and neck, her neck also having a light green flat sleeveless top that wrapped around her collar, in her delicate hands were two, newly forged halberd zanpakutos, D'gerik would know which one was his almost instantly as she floated over, using the winds to carry her, he would notice that one of the halberds was harder to hold then the other with the weighted tip of the halberd's blade dipping downwards before she gently with a soft puff sound as the wind holding her up were released to roam the sands of Hueco Mundo once more, she held the heavier halberd zanpakuto to D'gerik before calling the winds to her once again to head to the infirmary in search of the other arrancar that had a zanpakuto conversion, her cheeky green eyes looking at D'gerik a single time before she left completely.

"There's your zanpakuto, unfortunately, I had to make some "modifications" to make it fit with our dress code...Muerte, get them trained as soon as possible, I think this boy of yours has some potential; train him well" Dante said, he could fell the arrancar's reiatsu from here, it smelled good; full of blood and death, something evil, Dante liked what he felt, especial since he felt strong, nowhere close to his level but he had the more impressive reiatsu of the two Muerte and Escasez had brought back with them, Muete bowed before turning to his subordinate.

"Well, come on Pestilencia, you have a long day tomorrow, get you suited up and then, tomorrow, I'll get you trained with the new Guerra, see how you two hold up against me" Muerte said before waiting for a response from him.

(Meanwhile, in the infirmary)

To what would be Sora's amazement would be that a squad four shinigami had heard her muffled cries and had walked over to her, starting to perform kaido.

"Well, miss, your in the castle of Dante CarmesíHoja, ruler of the lands you had the unfortunate fate in entering; I'll fix you up soon but these things take time, you see..." the squad four shinigami was interrupted by the arrival of the girl D'gerik would have met earlier, she floated down towards the bed, her feet gently touching the ground as the wind left her.

"Awww, such a adorable creature you are, don't worry, I took care of your zanpakuto good and properly, I just hope our shinigami pet is doing a good job of healing you; I don't want to have to get the big rod out again" she said in a cheerily, cutie's voice; having a sort of bubbling excitement about it, Sora would notice that the girl would be looking at her and blushing before indirectly threatening the shinigami with punishment if he didn't heal her properly, the shinigami blushed but also turned white as he concentrated harder on his kaido, as she walked out, she turned and blew a kiss to Sora.

"My name is Iota, come find me later once your feeling better, sweet cheeks" Iota told her before flying off back into the castle, not waiting for a response from Sora herself.

Location;; Dante's castle, Hueco Mundo
Muse;;
Word Count;; 749
Tags;; Luke, D'gerik, Akuma
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:28 am

D'gerik was surprised Dante took so well to his comment, not that he cared much for the narcissism that continually spilled from his armored jaw. It didn't take much for D'gerik to hate a person, and it took even less for him to come to hate the creature he would now have to call his leader, even if he would never come to show it. As Dante laughed and rambled on about himself, D'gerik simply smiled and stared; that is, until he saw his Zanpakuto. . .

When D'gerik saw his Zanpakuto, now a halberd, he wasn't too happy; in fact he was enraged at the fact. That being said, he wasn't about to commit suicide by saying something about it. He took his weapon in hand and felt that it had the same exact weight as his blade, which managed to slightly calm him. With great speed, he swung the heavy weapon in one hand, stopping just before hitting the ground. It felt comfortable, no matter how much he hated the appearance, it was going to have to do.

Finally, Dante called out to Muerte, and ordered him to take me to begin D'gerik's "training" as soon as possible. Before turning to Muerte and following him, D'gerik had to speak out. "Personally I don't quite care what shape my blade has, whether I hate it or not, so long as I can torture and gore my opponents with it. I only have one, single, solitary request. Do forgive my rudeness, as I have yet to spend even a single day in your command. . . The armor, it is black. if there is anything I detest more in all worlds, it is that color, for black simply is too difficult to stain with blood. Even if I must do so myself; may I have my armor colored white?"

D'gerik would show absolutely no fear in his words, for he knew that it didn't matter who he worked for or against; he simply could not allow his uniform to be black. He knew Dante was more than powerful enough to end him then and there if he wanted to, but this was simply the one point in which he could not stay silent. D'gerik would simply stare, and await his answer.

View user profile

on Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:26 pm

1st Division
1st Division
Seno Lascivia ;; 3-1 ;; Arrancar ;; Female

Seno had just come from the dungeons, the night was as it always was for her, boring she didn't understand why Dante found it so impressive, her long red hair hanged loosely down to her lower back, she didn't wear the armour and it had been replaced with her usual outfit which revealed most of her body. She encountered Iota who she smiled seductively to as she continued to the throne room.

She arrived and encountered guards at the door, she gave them a seductive look. She slipped pass them although they seemed to think she was going to Dante really all she wanted was to meet the new person she could feel, as she entered she could see Dante a top his throne and Muerte who was standing next to the new person, he looked a bit feminine from afar however he had a masculine air to him. She walked up to him and said "Hey there Cutie" she then winked at him "I'm Seno Lascivia, Second in Command of the 7 Sins." she introduced herself and waited for his response ignoring any looks she would be getting from Dante or Muerte.  

Sora Hayate ;; 5-3 ;; Arrancar ;; Female

Sora was shocked when a shinigami came up to her and started working on her with Kaido, she gave him a cruel look, she despised Shinigami. the fact she was being worked on by one angered her even more although her thoughts were interrupted by the entrance of a small looking girl, she had green hair and seemed to float more that walk, she held a halberd out for her and Sora realised that it was i fact her own zanpakuto, she didn't mind after all she originally has a spear instead of sword and was adept at using weapons with a shaft.

The girl then left after giving her name and threatening the shinigami, the girl blew a kiss  which Sora found cute she finished with telling Sora to find her after she was healed, although she was stuck here until the shinigami had finished his job.

Location;; Dante's Castle, West of Hueco Mundo
Muse;;
Word Count;; 343
Tags;; Luke and D'gerik
OOC;; Due to Akuma's leaving I'll be taking over Sora from now on.

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#75Guest 

on Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:21 pm

(In the throne room)

Iota blushed and smiled back in return before returning to her fellow furies in their private section of the castle; when Seno barged in and introduced herself, Dante started laughing his dark, creepy laugh again; licking his lips at the sight of another of his follows he had "broken in".

"Well, Well, my dear Seno; what a..."pleasant" surprise to see you again; it's been a while, my dear" Dante smiled, looking hungrily at her; she had been one of those special cases when raping a woman and because of the things she did that night and because of her strength; he had rewarded her with the position she now held within his detention squad; more commonly known as the Seven Sins; the unique thing about the squad was that it was the only squad to technically have seven members; it had four "core" members; including Seno herself as the second-in-command; it held three standard guards as side members; helping with keeping a eye on his torture subjects; the things they have been through was beyond human or even normal hollow understanding; only someone like Dante could inflict pain not only by himself but make them torture themselves and even rape them; Murte just huffed at her, she was much stronger then him and was in one of the high up squads in the army of blood, it made his blood boil sometimes but one benefit he had that she didn't is that he was more free to leave and do as he pleased so this gave some some relief to be able to rub it in her face that she was stuck playing guard dog to a bunch of traumatized hollows, humans and shinigami.

Murte then looked down at D'gerik when he asked about painting the army of blood armour white, Murte shrugged.

"That however is allowed under one condition..." Murte spoke, pausing to point to the flame-like pattern on one of the many long draping curtains surrounding the throne room, "...your armour must clearly bare the mark of our lord on the armour for everyone to see; you can put the mark wherever you like; as long as its visible to your enemies who it is you serve as you split their head open or tear their hearts out" Murte grinned evilly, waiting for his subordinate to finish his introduction to Seno before he would walk away from the throne room, waiting at the large, grand doors for him to follow.

(In the infirmary)

After a few minutes after Iota had left the infirmary; the shinigami had finished healing her, he took a step back, clearly worried.

"Well, miss, I've f-finished and your free to go now" the squad four shinigami told her; he was scared of ending up on punishment by Iota so he hoped that she would just leave to follow Iota or something; he sat down on the empty bed behind him as he waited for a response.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 487
Tags;; Luke, D'gerik, Kiri
OOC;; Sorry about the wait but if anyone is wondering why I haven't been on past few days; look at the darkness slumbers post in the introduction and absences page ^^;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:49 am

D'gerik would comprehend his commander's words, but be interrupted before he could answer by Seno, who had blatantly entered Dante's throne room for reasons unknown to him. One thing that was very clear, however, was that she was addressing D'gerik directly, complementing his appearance and introducing herself. D'gerik took note of her appearance in that instance. She wasn't too difficult to confuse with anyone else in the castle. Blood-red hair, which definitely caught his attention, blue eyes, and a set of clothes which D'gerik could only suspect were given to her by Dante to sate his visual desires. Although he would not come to say it, as it would not be proper, but D'gerik liked what he was seeing. She was undoubtedly beautiful, though that's probably one of the reasons Dante chose her in the first place.

As much as he would have enjoyed to stay and chat, this was neither the time nor place, he noticed Muerte was waiting for him, and it would not be proper to keep him waiting. So instead, he introduced himself, and excused himself. "Hello, dear. I am Pestilencia, of the four horsemen squad. I'm terribly sorry, we will have to converse properly another time, unfortunately, mustn't keep the commander waiting no?" He then bowed to her, turned to Muerte, acknowledged his rules on the armor, turned to Dante, and bowed to new lord, back to Muerte, then said "Let us be off then, shall we?"

View user profile

on Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:16 am

1st Division
1st Division

Seno winked at Muerte as he walked away, she loved the way he hated her. She smiled as D'gerik began to walk away, she hoped for some fun with him later and cracked a sly grin as she thought about it. "Also thanks for killing Pestilencia and Guerra," she called after him a little disappointed he only revealed his title and not his real name,

She looked around, taking in her surroundings. She then turned her self to Dante to address his comments, "I'm so bored," she said adding a sad tone to her seductive voice. She then looked around as if checking for something then back to Dante, "Can you give me someone to play with?" she asked slyly with a wide grin exaggerating the play in her question.

Sora got up off the bed, she picked up the long halberd and held it up, it was remarkable light. She then gave the shinigami a look of disdain and would walk off. She walked through the halls, she felt like leaving however knew death would come quickly if she did.

She would continue her route to nowhere, waiting til she encountered someone or just got bored, however she was looking for the small girl in particular. She had forgot in the infirmary to analyse the reiatsu the small girl, Iota making it much more harder to find her.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 229
Tags;; Luke and D'gerik
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#78Guest 

on Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:28 pm

Murte smiled; his mask fragment following the movement his jaw made.

"My, My...so eager; I think we should get you suited up first, along with the woman we had to drag along...follow me" Murte told him before walking away, presuming his subordinate would follow him; on the way, they would bump into Gurra, leaving Murte with a grin on his face.

"Well, look who finally woke up, Gurra; come on, your getting suited up" Murte would order her, aiming to divert her from whatever goal she had in mind, if she came along with them, they would head to the armoury, where another arrancar was waiting for them; covered from head to toe in armour; his helmet altered slightly so the mouth piece was a bird's beak instead of the normal flat face plate that they normally had.

"Mhmm Mhmm...Ah, welcome to the forge; I am Berenguer Espetón, I was just finishing the newest sets of armour...have to focus now; be quiet" He said, sounding seemingly detached from what was going on, he picked up a red hot helmet that had just been forged and he dipped it in a vat of blood; this blood a mix of every race Dante had imprisoned in his dungeon; he had a sweet deal with the seven sins squad though; if blood was spilled from the interrogations or from anything else; they brought the blood to him and he gave them free repairs to their armour and weapons, he grinned before pulling the now fully forged helmet; it had yet to be colored yet and even though it was still smoking from being cooled, he tossed it to Pestilencia.

"This...this will fit you; found a nice skull to shape it on, pretty head it was; can't keep it out too long or it will start decaying; the head, not the helmet; helmet is good; half hollow bone, half steel; not that stainless steel pretty humans use, can't get it bloody, this normal steel; strong yet very easy to stain with blood, we like that, some don't, doesn't matter, I can make them the helmets in several different ways...Mhmm she's pretty" he would point to Gurra, licking his lips under his beak face place before he would come over and grab her arm.

"You, pretty girl, follow me; your dress awaits your fitting" He said, Murte was pretty sure that Gurra and Pestilencia could tell that Berenguer was insane; it was quite common that if you weren't crazy when you entered Dante's castle, you weren't going to leave with your sanity in tacked; Berenguer found this out when he tried to run away from Dante's rule, in response, he sent the furry squad after him and they psychologically tortured him until he snapped and brought him back where he now keeps to himself in his forge, Berenguer didn't remember how he snapped and he had, on the surface at least, forgotten about ever leaving the castle but when the furies would come by for his help or if he even saw one out the corner of his eye, he would snarl at them, like he remembered subconsciously that they broke him, Murte pointed to a suit of armour, fitted not to a stand but a human skeleton with only the helmet missing that Pestilencia now held in his hands.

"So...are you going to try it on, Pestilencia?" Murte said, grinning evilly as he waited for a response...

(Meanwhile, in the throne room)

Dante considered Seno's request for some entertainment before speaking.

"Mhmm I'm sure I could entertain you, my dear, like before...you remember?" Dante said, grinning with a dark smile as he gazed hungrily at Seno before continuing, "...although I hear that Murte will be having a training match with the two new arrancars he brought with him, you may watch if you so desire, just make sure to tell me how it goes and don't skip on the details, you know how much I like details, my dear" Dante spoke, growling with a animalistic hunger, the outfit she was wearing left little to the imagination; he could see the smooth skin on her hips, legs and her sexy, tight ass, the way he could see most of her breasts while still hiding some things from him drove him wild sometimes like she was daring him to have his way with her, it was at this time that Mù entered through a side door, licking up a clear liquid into her mouth, smiling seductively at Seno as she licked the liquid off her hand in a seductive manor, Tau came nervously behind her, blushing a deep crimson, it was clear to Dante that they were doing it without each other; it wasn't a big secret that all but the leader of the furies, Lambda, were lesbians because of what he did to them, Mù waved over at Seno.

"come with us, Seno-chan; I'm sure we'll be glad of your company" Mù said in a cute yet seductive way, Tau remained blushing, not saying anything as Mù waited for a response.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 841
Tags;; Luke, D'gerik, Kiri
OOC;; Kiri, Sora's armour will basically be a feminized version of the normal armour; for the armour appearance, see the org page for the army of blood Smile

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:20 am

D'gerik caught his new helm, still smoking, but caring not if it singed his masochistic hands or not. He felt slightly relieved upon noticing that it wasn't very heavy, so it most likely would not deter his speed, even less so once he had trained himself to fight whilst wearing it. He hated the design of the helmet, really badly. Unfortunately, there was nothing he could do about it, perhaps he could have his very painful way with the blacksmith, with his master's permission, of course. . . The rest of the armor didn't bother him in the slightest, save for the color, which he had already been told can be kept white so long as it bore the insignia of the army; something that, again, didn't bother him too much.

Upon being asked if he was going to try it on, he simply remained silent, slightly lost in thought. Eventually, however, he began adjusting and fitting the armor to himself. He would continually stare at the helm, and at one point ask: ”If I may, I would like to make some alterations to the design of the helm, with master’s permission of course. I do so very much dislike this design, and would rather not wear it all-together, but since I know that won’t be an option, I would rather opt for that instead.”. He expressed very clearly how much he disliked the design, not caring that the blacksmith was there, listening, watching, waiting. . . He cared about whether the blacksmith enjoyed his opinion of the armor or not about as much as he cared for the armor or the halberd in the first place. He was clearly being defiant about most of these things, although there was still something about him that stated that he wasn’t doing it out of spite.

As he awaited his answer, new thoughts began to flow through his ever-active mind. He remembered the girl from the throne room; Seno was her name, if he remembered correctly. He believed Seno reminded him of someone he once knew and didn't actually hate. He wondered if he would be able to keep his offer of speaking to her some other time or not. Oh well, only time would be able to tell. And so he would wait.

View user profile

on Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:52 pm

1st Division
1st Division

Seno smiled as she remembered  what Dante did to her, she then looked intrigued when he said she could watch a training match between, "oooh, sure" she said liking the  sound of that.

When Mu entered followed by Tau,  she took notice of the liquid that Mu was licking up and the blush on Tau's face, which she liked the look of and her imagination took over. When Mu offered her to join them she instantly liked the idea after all she had never actually slept with Tau and felt curious to see how she was. "Sure "she said "but don't worry Lord Dante I will have someone tell you all about the match" she then casually flicked her wrist and a weak arrancar flew into the throne room as though he was pulled by some unseeable force which was Seno's Reiatsu, he had the mark of Leviathan, the Sin of Envy,  It was funny Seno thought, the seven sins were torturers and interrogators, each had a torture style suited to their sin. Levithan wanted to find out the other sin's torture methods however Seno had caught him and had taken him as a slave.

He fell on the ground, "You whore!' he yelled however quickly shut his mouth. Seno seemed to disappear and reappear however she was holding the poor Arrancar by his throat against a wall, "what did you call me?" she asked him sweetly.
"Nothing Ma'am" he said although fear had crept on to his face, he didn't see her bare hand impale his poor left shoulder.  He let out as scream of pain as she withdrew the now crimson hand.
"Don't lie!" she yelled "Now what did you call me?"
"A whore!" he yelled waiting to die
"Thank you, after you bring a full detailed report to me and Lord Dante, I'm going to make you a eunuch" she said cruelly, none of the sins were known for mercy, if it had been someone of rank she wouldn't have cared however his ignorance angered her. He let out a whimper and disappeared out the throne room at that moment Seno appeared where she was standing previously.  

She walked over to Mu giving her a kiss on her lips, "Sure I'll join you" she said seductively "but first if you don't mind…" she said disappearing again with sonido and would appear at the wall with Tau, pushing her lips onto Tau's, her hand would go to her hips and waist holding her firmly against the wall, she had done this previously with Mu and Iota, she was doing it to see how far Tau would go, Seno wouldn't care if Dante was watching or even taking enjoyment out of it. She was to focused on Tau. 

Sora was interrupted in her aimless wandering  by Muerte and D'gerik, when he told her to follow him, she did following without complaint or even a noise.

Eventually they reached an armoury with a strange arrancar, he was talking about a helmet and armour for D'gerik, and then turned his attention on to her, when he called he pretty and grabbed her she would grab at him and go to break his grip, "Don't touch" she threatened, when he mentioned a dress, she felt a bit angry, "Why must I wear a dress?" she growled to him , " I want to be treated like all the others here" she said angrily  " That means I want armour!" her voice had risen as the sentence continued. The look of him angered her as she would walk  away, back to Muerte, if his grip was successfully broken. She would face him waiting for his reaction and response to her actions.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 631
Tags;; Luke and D'gerik
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#81Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum: