Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 11]

on Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:16 pm

Sora looked at Muerte."What is it with men and fighting?" she said "Well you two can fight I'm going to try and form a new dress". Sora then looked at the four arrancar who had returned to their original form although had formed clothes and had their true zanpakuto.

After returning to their arrancar state, Cerebro's hair had become much shorter, he now wears a white vest and tracksuit pants which are white. His zanpakuto has taken on the form of a yo-yo. Wasp now has a long white cloak on which covers his the lower part of his face and reaches his ankles, his zanpakuto has become a lance with a long shaft. Grimlock now wears a loose, baggy outfit which looks like a shinigami's uniform only white. His zanpakuto has become a cruel looking curved blade. Bonewing wears a tight vest which looks like Cerebro's only it is half covered by a cloak which reaches her waist, her lower body is covered by loose, ragged pants. Her zanpakuto is now a glove with long talons.

Kagaku looks back and can still feel the strange reiatsu. "hmm.. That is a very interesting reiatsu, I want to experiment on it" she said smiling. She then used sonido to appear 25 metres away from Muerte. "Hello again" she said with a smile "I am Kagaku Tema, perhaps you want more power if so I can give it to you" her smile had become more sincere, while she was trying to work on a deal with Muerte.

View user profile
#52Guest 

on Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:11 am

Dante CarmesíHoja ;; 2-1 ;; Arrancar ;; Male

(From Muerte's prospective With D'gerik, Sora and Kagaku)

Muerte listened to both responses from the two arrancars, they seemed tired from the fight, Muerte doubted even if he made them fight, which wouldn't have been difficult, he would hardly get any challenge from them, he sighed as Escasez started to get up from the sand dune.

"That would be correct, looks like your not as stupid as Pudrir or Guerra was, that's a good thing at least, I would love to fight you two later but I have orders to take you two in alive" Muerte said like he was missing out on his favorite pastime, which wasn't far from the truth, as a arrancar who embodied death, he loved to see people die or corpses around, it got him going but his thoughts of corpses was interrupted by the other intruder, now identifying herself as Kagaku Tema, saying she wanted to give him more power, at this, he started laughing wholehearted at her, sound rather disturbing like a mad serial killer, once he had finish laughing at Kagaku, he spoke.

"You want to make me more powerful? that's a laugh, coming from someone as weak as you are, I'm surprised you can do anything at all with that pitiful reiatsu of yours and my lord offers more power then your wildest dreams so either get out the lands of the west or come with me to lord Dante and offer him your quite amusing offer to him" Muerte said, having a little chuckle to himself after he had finished before putting on a more serious face under his helmet as he looked back to the other two arrancar.

"But to the matter at hand: you two defeated my second best fighter and killed the other two, your ruthless killers...I like it so I invite back on Lord Dante's orders back to his castle to join the Ejército la Sangre" Muerte said, smiling slightly when he told them he liked that quality about them as Escasez finally got himself out the sand dune and got back to his squad commander's side, slightly hurt but non the less, alive, his halberd by his side, now fully repaired as Muerte offered a clawed, armoured hand to D'gerik, waiting to see if he would take his offer and would the girl take it as well, he watched to see what they would do.

Location;; The white sands of Hueco Mundo
Muse;;
Word Count;; 360
Tags;; Luke, D'gerik, Akuma
OOC;; I've made a org list for the Army of Blood with your squad the first on their, Link is here: http://www.bleachstory.net/t6258-ejercito-la-sangre-army-of-blood-iip#78692

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:25 am

D'gerik kept his smile towards Muerte. In just about any other situation, I would most likely have run. However, after such a glorious battle, how could I refuse? Your orders were to bring us in alive? So it shall be done. I speak for myself at least, I am unsure of the girl or the small-fry. D'gerik spun his obscenely long Zanpakuto in his hand, catching its tip with the entrance of it's sheath. He pushed the blade in whilst turning the sheath at a 75 degree angle, effectively putting away his blade completely.

D'gerik bowed courteously to his hosts. "I will follow you without further resistance." From there, he waited to see what Sora and her companions would do.

View user profile

on Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:26 pm

Sora looked at the two men, who were had come to an agreement. "I'm sorry but I like to be free not stuck in an army I don't even know about" she said lazily, she now wore a dress again and transformed into her arrancar form.

Cerebro and the others seemed to stay back by Kagaku, Cerebro and Bonewing were talking about some random topic which no one understood. Wasp stood further away from the group and his collar obstructed his lower face. Grimlock stood near Kagaku like a watchful guard.

Kagaku looked slightly offended when he called her weak, "well, my body has reached a stage of being so strong it's weak" she said sadly "you see all the alterations to my body has caused it to require all my reiatsu to maintain it's form". She then seemed to form a device out of reiatsu, on it were numbers from 1- an unknown number. she chose number 32 and a capsule seemed to form out of nowhere, "now you will meet the 32nd strongest arrancar at my disposal" she said pressing a button and throwing it.

When the capsule exploded gas formed and there stood an a man with neon yellow hair, he wore a top which barely covered his chest and pants to go with it, in his hand he held a whip. "Why did you summon me mistress?" he asked.

View user profile
#55Guest 

on Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:15 am

(From Muerte's prospective with D'gerik, Sora and Kagaku)

Muerte listened to the two; the one that Escasez had fought seemed willing to come but the girl that defeated Guerra seemed uninterested, he motioned to Escasez to stop her, he nodded and sonidoed in front of her.

"Not so fast, Miss, I'm sure Lord Dante will explain it to you but if you want to be free, join my squad; he have the most freedom out of all of Lord Dante's squads since we regularly patrol around here, you'll be better off joining us" Escasez told her to try and convince her to join while Muerte was barely paying any attention to the female behind him, nor the arrancar she summoned, he yawned and looked at her under his helmet.

"Are you quite finished? I'm not interested in you, go away" Muerte told her in a rather bored voice, he found the scientist annoying, even though she would be good in the alchemist squad, he really didn't care for her and let someone else deal with her for the time being, he turned back to the man in front of him, Muerte motioned with his hand to follow him.

"Come with me then, Stranger...Escasez, make sure to bring the girl with you, remember our orders; bring her in alive and don't try to eat her" Muerte told Escasez, making sure he heard him before walking towards the large mountains in the far distance, if he choose to follow Muerte, Muerte would look at him and start to speak.

"Well, stranger, as it stands, I believe you'll be joining my squad as my heavy support member, the last guy who had the position, he wasn't exactly prime material, you'll be much better in the position then he was; while in the squad, you'll be addressed by the name of the last guy to hold the title of your position, which is Pestilencia; your friend, once Escasez brings her along will have the title of the guy she defeated, which is Guerra, at no point are you to reveal your real name apart from with me or your fellow squad mates in private, any other time, you will be addressed and identify yourself by that name while in my squad, understand?" Muerte would ask him to make sure he understood what he was being told while waiting for a response.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 388
Tags;; Luke, D'gerik, Sora
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:38 am

D'gerik would follow Muerte, as he was instructed. He didn't quite see himself under someone else' command, but he knew he didn't really have much of a choice. Still, it didn't bother him, and he knew that if he could build a name for himself with his superiors, he would eventually be able to ascend and become his own being rather than some third-rate lackey. He listened to Muerte ramble on and on about the name he would refer to himself as when in the squad's ranks, simply more things that didn't interest him. Regardless, these were the terms presented to him. D'gerik accepted, making sure Muerte knew that D'gerik understood the commands ushered to him.

As they slowly left the battlefield, a thought flew across D'gerik's head. He had almost forgotten something very important. He turned to Muerte for a short moment, saying: "Do excuse me a moment, good sir." He then turned a full 180 degrees, and fired five bala in rapid succession. The first would strike the ground under Guerra's corpse, sending the decapitated body flying upwards. The other four would strike the same spot, around its chest. The impacts would further mutilate the corpse of the arrancar that had interrupted D'gerik's battle a second time, sending a rain of blood in random directions, as well as splitting an arm and the entire chuck of the body connecting to it. D'gerik stared at the mutilation with a bright smile upon his face. D'gerik was quite happy about it.

D'gerik would then turn around again, facing Muerte, his now apparent commanding officer. Apologetically, he exclaimed: "Please, do forgive me. That one had interrupted my battle for the second time, and unlike the girl, he knew better than to do so. Besides, I get a bit itchy if I have a fight and don't see blood flying; so since I didn't kill Escazes, I chose to further mutilate a corpse instead."

View user profile

on Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:36 am

Sora still showed no interest in joining Muerte. "I told you, I'm not interested" she said angrily and then watched as Muerte motioned something to Escasez and he appeared near her, she became more irritated as he tried to convince her further. "Go away!" she said angered at his attempts to convince her and turned to leave although was charging reiatsu in case he attacked her.

The four arrancar seemed to stay back out of the argument and still stayed near Kagaku. Cerebro had begun playing with his yo-yo, doing complicated looking tricks. While the others seemed more interested in the argument which was taking place.

Kagaku looked at Muerte "Ok, whatever" Kagaku said doing a motion and Trazor disappeared. "I'll leave, feel free to join me Sora" she said. Sora looked at her and began walking towards her instead of the random direction she originally walked in.

View user profile
#58Guest 

on Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:52 am

(From Muerte's prospective with D'gerik)

Muerte noted that he understood his terms for entering his squad before he asked to be excused for a moment before blasting Guerra's body up with five bala, Muerte took note of his spiritual pressure; he had great potential, Muerte grinned under his helmet psychotically as blood went flying with pieces of blood and flesh falling all around before he came back, apologizing for blowing the corpse up by explaining he wanted to see blood flying and to punish him for interrupting his fight, Muerte only laughed in a evil manner.

"Why are you apologizing? I don't care for weaklings so do what you want to the corpse, Pestilencia, you have more promise then he ever had, you'll get to see blood flying lots, Pestilencia, that I promise you, I'm looking forward to training you" Muerte said with a wicked grin under his helmet, he wonder if he should tell Pestilencia about having to seal his zanpakuto into a halberd but he decided not to say anything until they reached the castle so he marched on ahead so the two arrancars would continue their long journey back to lord Dante's castle...

(From Escasez's prospective with Sora)

Escasez was getting rather tired of the girl's refusal to join them, he grabbed her shoulder as she started to turn around, breaking through her reiatsu as easily as a knife through butter.

"Your not going anywhere apart from with us, whether you like it or not; maybe I should break your legs and drag you back, my orders were to take you in alive, never said I couldn't beat you half to death and break your bones and drag you back, either way, you've leaving with us, only choice you have is whether you're walking with us or getting dragging back, your choice" Escasez told her with a growl, he was being serious when he said those words; he would do anything to her to take her with him, Escasez kept a hold on her shoulder as he waited for her response.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 332
Tags;; Luke, D'gerik, Akuma
OOC;; Akuma, do remember that there is a vast tier difference between Sora and Escasez, just to keep that in mind, ok Smile

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:26 am

As they walked along, D'gerik thought about how everything would be now. He had never really seen himself serving anyone, but after hearing Muerte tell him just how much blood D'gerik would get to spill, he no longer felt bothered by this. In fact, it made him happy.
"My, my, with such an offer, how can I refuse? I must remember to thank the host for this lovely party." He said.

A thought had come by D'gerik's head. He noticed that almost every single one of the soldiers he had encountered held a halberd for a zanpakuto. It probably wasn't his place to ask, but he did. "I am curious. . . I have noticed every one of you wields a halberd; what has driven you all to use that as a standard?

View user profile

on Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:41 am

Sora stopped when Escasez put his hand on her shoulder, and listened to his threat. "Well, I refuse your offer, and if you threaten me again, I'll rip whatever hangs between you legs and choke you with it" she smiled and waited for his response although was now holding her zanpakuto casually.

Cerebro giggled and sent the yo-yo aiming at Escasez's head. The others stared at him although he just shrugged. "What? He's being rude to her" she said with a small smile.

Kagaku was becoming irritated at the interruptions, "Can we please leave now?" she asked annoyed. She then looked at her zanpakuto and thought about getting involved. "Maybe I should enter the fray" she thought.

View user profile
#61Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum