Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 11]

#41 Re: The Army of Blood OPEN [Arrancars/Hollows) on Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:30 pm

"Do not get in my way!" D'gerik yelled out, hell bent on treating that bird apart. Upon noticing the four Bala fly past him, he decided to take the opportunity. D'gerik slammed down his scythe, hooking to the ground only to further increase his speed, hopefully flying past the arrancar and straight towards Guerra, where he would then, with scythe in hand, swing in a spin at full force in an attempt to clip the bird of his wings. (slice his hands off.)

View user profile

#42 Re: The Army of Blood OPEN [Arrancars/Hollows) on Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:58 am

Sora felt D'gerik coming to attack she however used a thread of reiatsu to connect her with her zanpakuto. "You know I don't have to physically touch my zanpakuto to release it" she coughed rolling to her left side "slice the air, Viento Razor". At this she became her Ressurrecion her right wing slashed outwards threatening him with its blades.

Cerebro swiftly dodged the bala by lifting himself up with the tendrils from his back. He then walked away not wanting to fight, he watched the others and realized he was near Escasez "Oh hello" he said childishly "Mistress Kagaku is in need of new experiments care to take a position" he asked. He looked at Escasez "you remind me of one of the other subjects." Cerebro said ahh... his I mean her name escapes me" she said smiling "I'll tell you about hi..her, sorry. we came across and arrancar one day which we barely defeated. Mistress Kagaku used him to change genetic codes, but mistress made him into a girl. She was then assigned a mission which was in this region. She was never seen again, perhaps you know her" Cerebro said looking at the exhausted arrancar. "We we also represent attributes I am intelligence, Grimlock is cunning, Bonewing is strength and Wasp is speed"

Grimlock was able to dodge the bala by swiftly turning on his axis, he then brought his tail with the curved blade to his hand and threw it so D'gerik would run into the blade.

Wasp moved to the left and the bala missed him, he then fired to small like cero from the blades under his wrists.

Bonewing was not so lucky as the bala hit her she fell down squirming in pain, She looked around as she was on the ground and saw Cerebro she began crawling towards him.

Kagaku wasn't surprised when the guard pinned her down on the ground. "Well that's impossible" she said smugly "my heart doesn't stop beating" she then manipulated her cells to turn her to liquid and she continued on towards her mistress. "I can't harm him in this form but he can't harm me" she thought "oh well I'm getting close to her anyway".

View user profile

#43 Re: The Army of Blood OPEN [Arrancars/Hollows) on Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:11 am

Dante CarmesíHoja ;; 2-1 ;; Arrancar ;; Male
(From Guerra's prospective with Sora and D'gerik)

Guerra listened to her panting before saying something as she returned to her released form, although this mattered little to Guerra as he simple slammed into the sand, aiming to wind her while choking her to death.

"Like I give a damn if you can go into your released without having to touch your zanpakuto, doesn't change the fact that you will die by my hands, me, Guerra, don't worry now, in a few more seconds, you won't have to know anything else so just hurry up and die already!" Guerra growled at her, her persistent in trying to live was starting to annoy him so he increased the amount of strength he was putting in to choke her faster, although he noted that his partner wasn't as dead as he thought as four bala came at the arrancars stopping the other intruder; two of them hit, two of them missed, one of them was lying on the ground, wiggling around in pain like a insect, he grinned at the sight, imagining squishing it underfoot but first, he had to deal with the one in front who was refusing to die, he gritted his teeth and waited for her to let her last breath of defiance go...

(From Escasez's prospective)

Escasez heard a buzzing sound, he lifted his head to see a bug like arrancar in a released form, it was female by the sounds of it as it explained itself, asking if he had seen a experiment that became a female arrancar, possible in the lands of the west, although Escasez didn't care for its explanation, he considered his reply to its first question if he wanted to be a experiment, he smiled at it creepily.

"Man...you scientist types are so boring, don't explain these things to me because I don't want to know nor care enough to know, the only thing I want is to fight..." Escasez said, moving his hand beneath the sand, reaching for his halberd, "...and for you to die!" Escasez told her before suddenly grabbing his halberd, bring it out the sand and bringing it round to thrust the blade directly into the arrancar's face, he saw the one he hit with a bala crawling over to the one he was stabbing in the face and lifted his other arm and charged a cero.

"What is it with you insects? just hurry up and die already!" Escasez yelled at it, smiling psychotically as he fired the cero at the one crawling on the ground towards him, rather hoping to put it out its misery and end its life as he watched the cero head towards its target, hoping to blow it to pieces...

(From Muerte's prospective with Kagaku)

Muerte listened to the mad scientist woman before she turned to slime and went off towards the doctor, he sighed and stood up, as long as she wasn't interfering with the battle, he didn't care what she did, it seemed Escasez was fighting with the weaklings she called "experiments" while Guerra was busy choking the other female intruder to death, the one in the released form with the scythe interested him, he hoped he would make a good fight when he finished up with Guerra, he just watched the clashes, waiting for his time to play...

Location;; The white sands of Hueco Mundo
Muse;;
Word Count;; 540
Tags;; Luke, D'gerik, Akuma, Sage
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#44 Re: The Army of Blood OPEN [Arrancars/Hollows) on Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:20 am

D'gerik was getting tired of these persistent arrancar that seemed to be doing nothing but getting in the way. As it was, D'gerik had no choice but to bring his scythe back from the swing in order to stop the blade that was heading his way. As he landed, he simply stared at the two arrancar that were still near him. He let loose an annoyed grunt, as he called to them: "I warned you; I am not in the mood to deal with small fry right now, save for the bird in the back choking your friend to death. . . But since you seem so adamant on interrupting me as well, fine; I will eviscerate every last one of you, and torture you endlessly until you get out of the way!"

As said this, the flower of blades on his scythe began shaking, almost seeming as if they were coming to life. upon finishing, he took up an offensive position and charged. He smiled warmly in his charge and said "Nothing personal my dears; it just irks me so when people get in my way like that."

Ability charging:
Eviscerate: 1/2
View user profile

#45 Re: The Army of Blood OPEN [Arrancars/Hollows) on Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:50 pm

Sora looked with one last chance "You fell for it" she said with a smile she then grabbed Guerra's head and dragged it closer she then aimed her blade directly at him although her cero began charging differently it began charging up the blade until it fired aiming for his exposed neck.

Grimlock and Wasp moved suddenly got out of D'gerik's way they then looked at Cerebro who grinned as his tendrils spiked from the ground and took the halberd before the guard could get it. "Do you want this?" he said tauntingly holding it high above the guards head so it was out of reach he then also used the tendrils to lift him into the air above the guard. "Also I'm not a scientist just smart" he said sounding offended he then looked at the cero and it began to disappear. "Also I can't fight which is why I'm here" he stated "Although I can disperse Reiatsu, so now when you form ceros I'll disperse them. Now you have to face Grimlock hand to hand if you can stand after you last fight". Grimlock looked at him grinning.

Kagaku seemed to reform behind Sai although her body was in a semi-Fluid state it appeared to be constantly reforming. "Mistress, I'm having a slightly annoying Arrancar problem, what do you think will fix it?" she said smugly loud enough for the Squad Commander to hear. "I also have a situation Report on the status of the squad of Arrancar I've encountered if you want it?" she asked.
View user profile

#46 Re: The Army of Blood OPEN [Arrancars/Hollows) on Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:36 pm

(From Guerra's Prospective with Sora)

Guerra squawked when his head got grabbed, getting pulled in towards her face as he she brought her arm around, charging a cero from a blade in her arm, Guerra sighed.

"What a pity, I guess...the stronger bird won after all, I guess I won't be able...to see what happens to you next...I was looking forward to it" he said before the cero fired, blowing his head clean off, his neck erupting into a blood fountain, the pressure around her neck left as his headless corpse fell onto her body, leaking blood over her body, his body glowing as his released form returned into his halberd before snapping in two, a sure sigh of his death as his blood turned the white sand crimson under the moonlit sky...

Escasez growled at the bug-like arrancar as it took his halberd, telling him if that was what he wanted, mocking him, but he didn't seem to know that Escasez wasn't as incapacitated as he might of believed, his smiled more after the bug arrancar said it couldn't fight.

"Like it matters, your a freak of a hollow but your no match for me, nor is your friend over there, I'd say she's on her last legs, I just wanted to help her die...and so what if you can disperse my ceros...I don't need to, just I wanted to kill your friend with a cero because I was too lazy to get up and crush her skull but this changes things...so I would remind you to be like a bug and get lost" Escasez told them before suddenly launching into sonido, going high into the air and grabbing hold of his halberd and using his weight to pull the bug arrancar down to earth before he punched it in the exposed brain like thing in its head.

"Let go of my zanpakuto, you freak parasite, let go now" he said as he repeatedly punched it in the head, if it let go, he would take a standard impaling stance, his halberd was slightly cracked in the handle, it was repairing but it would take a few minutes before he could go back into his released form again after D'gerik had cracked his mask, his cut above his left hand had stopped bleeding, if he was going to fight these weaklings, he might of well start with the one writhing on the floor as he walked over to it and thrust his blade towards its head, hoping to piece its skull and kill it, he didn't need to fight two opponents so he went to take her out before dealing with the loud mouthed bug arrancar that hadn't introduced itself to him, although he didn't care to learn its name nor bother to, they weren't worth the trouble of remembering but he wanted to go see the person that was worthy of that; D'gerik, who was having to fight two of these weakling arrancars.

"i should finish these two weaklings before heading over to D'gerik to help him out, although it seems Guerra got what was coming to him, arrogant son of a bitch, never could learn to shut his mouth, at least know he doesn't have a mouth at all now" Escasez said, grinning at the demise of his partner before watching to see if he had killed the arrancar that was lying on the ground with his halberd...

(From Muerte's prospective)

After seeing a burst from a cero, Muerte could tell that Guerra was dead, he knew Guerra was overconfident and it seemed that's what lead to his downfall, his spiritual pressure extinguished, joining the many others fading away in Hueco Mundo, Muerte enjoyed it however, he raveled in death and in the pain of others, he had ignored the cocky scientist, he really didn't have time to deal with a weakling like her, a coward at that and one thing he hated most of all were cowards or those who used coward's ways to fight like poisons and viruses instead of fighting the proper way with fists and steel, he didn't like his second in command's use of venom but he did it to win and Muerte didn't argue with the results it brought, he sat down on the sand and waited to see the last parts of the fight.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 717
Tags;; Luke, D'gerik, Akuma, Sage
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#47 Re: The Army of Blood OPEN [Arrancars/Hollows) on Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:00 pm

D'gerik halted in his tracks when Sora's cero fired, effectively Decapitating Guerra. The blades on his scythe had ceased their shaking, meaning that whatever he was going to do, wont happen. He re-sealed his resurrección, as there was no longer any reason to remain wearing that dreadful color. "My, my, how terribly quick." he said. "I wanted to make him suffer for interrupting my battle a second time, buuut I guess that won't be happening."

D'gerik signaled to Escasez and the arrancar holding his halberd. "Quit your bickering, you two; this fight is over. At least, for now it is." D'gerik would approach Sora, helping her up if she did not land on her feet after Guerra dropped her, and wiping any sand off of her. He would then look her dead in the eye and say: "Try to remember for next time, never interrupt another being's fight. I do not like it when fights are interrupted, and I do intend to punish those who break this rule. I am letting you off with a warning simply because I do not know you, nor do I know if you even have any formal experience in combat." he then turned his vision to Guerra's corpse. Sigh* "At least something has been stained crimson this evening. . ."
View user profile

#48 Re: The Army of Blood OPEN [Arrancars/Hollows) on Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:13 pm

Sora smiled as she watched his head get torn off, her smile became a frown as she was splattered in the blood. She looked at her clothes. "Why do my clothes always get covered in blood?" she almost screamed, she then looked at her skin and then felt her hair when D'gerik helped her up she looked at the decapitated corpse. She ripped of her now crimson dress although her body was covered in slick armour.

Cerebro looked at D'gerik as he told them to stop, although Escasez was charging Sonido. Tendrils shot out of the ground and forced Escasez back to the ground. "Tssk Tssk" he said "Naughty". Cerebro looked at Bonewing who was still on the ground. "Get up" he said "You look so weak, don't tell me other things have you concerned" he said smiling. "Bonewing seemed to be fully healed in a matter of seconds using sonido and grabbing Cerebro around the neck. "Shut up" she threatened. Cerebro began trembling and fell to the ground as Bonewing let him go.

Kagaku looked at Muerte as he left. "Finally" she said to herself continuing to follow Sai and the guard in her semi-liquid form.
View user profile

#49 Re: The Army of Blood OPEN [Arrancars/Hollows) on Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:42 pm

Escasez used the distraction the other female arrancar caused to break the tendrils and grab his halberd, seeing D'gerik's signal, he looked at the two bickering arrancars.

"See you two later, imbéciles" Escasez said before using sonido and moving to where D'gerik is after the other female arrancar had torn off her dress, revealing slick armour underneath, his halberd was almost fixed, just another minute or so and it would be as good as new, minus part of his hollow mask that D'gerik had damaged during the fight, that wouldn't be coming back, even if the means to summon it back was repaired.

"So, amigo, what are you..." Escasez started to say before a dark and heavy feeling spiritual pressure hit him and anyone nearby, the feelings of death coming with, Escasez went to turn when he was punched hard in the face, sending him flying several feet into a sand dune; Muerte had finally gotten bored and decide to enter the battlefield but he was also annoyed at his second in command still being alive after he lost.

"comendador..." Escasez managed to say before passing out...

(From Muerte's prospective with D'gerik and Sora)

"...Useless, you should of know better then to still be alive after being defeated, if you lose, you die, it's a simple as that" Muerte, standing only ten meters away from D'gerik after he had sent Escasez flying, he looked at Guerra's decapitated body, at least Guerra had the sense to die after being defeated by the girl, although he was glad Guerra was dead, he was a waste of a arrancar and not really worth much then a support type arrancar, he looked to D'gerik and Sora, his body radiating his unique death reiatsu.

"So, you two are the ones responsible for defeating my men, you should be congratulated but your trail isn't over yet, you still have to beat me; I am Muerte, squad commander of squad four for Lord Dante, so, my question is...which amongst you is the strongest?" Muerte asked them, smiling devilishly, he was going to sow discord amongst them before they even started fighting, the style of playing dirty, he rather fight them one on one, taking the weakest out first before going at the stronger one, he didn't need them working together so he was going to try to stop them working together before anything, he took a ready stance with his halberd just in case they tried something.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 400
Tags;; Luke, D'gerik, Akuma
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#50 Re: The Army of Blood OPEN [Arrancars/Hollows) on Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:49 pm

D'gerik was unsurprised as Escasez was blown away yet again, not really caring what happened to him. After all, D'gerik only said that HE wouldn't kill Escasez. D'gerik never said anything about protecting him. He turned to his side, looking Muerte in the eye. He listened as the apparent commander of the squad. Finally, he heard Muerte ask who was the strongest amongst us. Calculating as ever, D'gerik could feel a difference between their power levels, although he couldn't tell just how far, but enough that he knew exactly who the strongest.

D'gerik smiled kindly to Muerte and said: Always a pleasure to meet the C.O. of someone who provided such a marvelous fight. As for the answer to your question, however, I think we can all tell that the strongest here *D'gerik points at Muerte* is you. Logically, if we have no choice but to fight, which I would honestly rather avoid at this point, then fighting you one on one would be a foolish mistake, am I not correct?
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum