Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 11]

#1Guest 

on Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:53 am

Dante CarmesíHoja ;; 2-1 ;; Arrancar ;; Male    

it had been several weeks since his newest servant, Ginjo had join his ranks and he had his slaves repair the damage he had done in their battle and his blood was boiling again, it was like a bad itch he couldn't scratch until he really got into it, he needed to kill or rape something, either would satisfy him but there was no one to fight and his muses were tired from being raped the past few weeks that it would get bothersome if he tried again, he stared at the moon of hueco mundo so he turned to his personal guard and made the hand sign to come over, the guard did without question as Dante whispered to him.

"The air has been dull and lifeless, find me some entertainment or some more slaves, something to change the pace round here" Dante told him, the guard nodded and stood up.

"At once, my lord" The guard told Dante before taking off with a group of three other guards out into the sands of hueco mundo to find some fresh flesh for their lord to play with and add to his ranks.

Location;; Dante's castle, The white sands of hueco mundo
Muse;;
Word Count;; 191
Tags;; Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#2Guest 

on Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:25 am

Akuma had been prancing across the sands for a few minutes now.He had just slaughtered a group of rather strong Adhujas and he was as happy as could be.They were able to tear off a few bits of his clothes which was indeed a nice change in pace.Through the two new holes in the torso of his kimino it was easy to see straight through his hollow hole and to the other side.Akuma glanced down at the hole in his clothes and stopped in his tracks.'Damn it.'He thought to himself.While he did enjoy the fight he hadn't thought about how hard it was gonna be to get these fixed

As he was grumbling to himself about the unfair life he lived,where his opponents could rip up his clothes and then die before apologizing,he sensed something not too far away.He had to focus for a little bit to get an exact location but he knew it wasn't that far away.Actually...as he focused it seemed to be moving.He closed his eyes and put all of his focus into sensing the presence.He opened his eyes and grinned from ear to ear before sonidoing off to the guard's location.He had learned two things from the intense spiritual tracking.One was that what he was sensing was actually three different hollows and two...that another presence was not all that far away from them.'What a fun night indeed...'

on Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:20 am

D'gerik had been walking along the sands, enjoying his usual solitary walks. However he had begun to feel bored. He hadn't done anything entertaining in the past couple of weeks. He's been doing nothing but walking every day for some time, he yearns for blood, for screams of agony and pain. But sadly, there was nothing he could do. Or so he thought.

Approximately three hours into his walk, he felt something, it wasn't just a common hollow. "Hmm. . . Perhaps my boredom may meet its end at last. Quite a lovely night indeed". Finally having something to do, but still patient enough to not rush over, he takes his time, walking along towards the presence, it mattered little if the target was alone or not, just that he would finally have something better to do than just stare at the moon, not that he didn't enjoy doing so, of course. . .

View user profile

on Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:18 am

Sora walked the sands feeling a boredom she couldn't get rid of even though she had slayed 4 Menos Gillian and 1 Adhujas. "This place is so boring," she said looking around.

She could sense so many hollows although couldn't be bothered finding them, then an interesting reiatsu came into her senses "Maybe I can have some fun" she said looking at her pet Adhujas, "come on" she called to it and started walking towards the Reiatsu.

View user profile
#5Guest 

on Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:41 pm

The guards looked around the seemingly empty and lifeless desert when they felt three spiritual pressures, belonging to arrancar coming their way, the leader of the team of arrancar guards for Dante called his men, there of them to come around so he could address them.

"alright, we are three intruders that lord Dante wishes to make his slaves so make sure to catch them at least partially alive so they can be of service to lord Dante, now go" The leader said before waving his arm in a arc and the three guards Sonído away, one going after each arrancar spiritual pressure, one would come across Sora, one would come across Akuma and one would find D'gerik while the leader stood and waited for them to be brought to him, the three guards, upon finding their arrancar target, would say the following line while unsheathing their halberds with a large blade at the top and a small spike at the bottom.

"You are entering the realm of the lord of the west and our master; Dante CarmesíHoja, you are not permited to enter these lands without permission of our lord so state your purpose in coming here?" the guards would say to each of their arrancar targets before taking up a ready stance as they waited for a response.

Location;; The white sands of hueco mundo
Muse;;
Word Count;; 218
Tags;; Luke, Ningen, Akuma, D'gerik
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#6Guest 

on Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:51 pm

It was a shame.A pure shame that Akuma was found by only one of the pressures.There were so many scattered ones now that it would take far too long in-between killings for it to be of any fun at all.He thought for a few minutes to consider his reply before smiling at the guard and simply stating,"Well...if I really had to consider my reason,then I'd say,it's because I want to fight."Akuma gave a quick nod to the guard."That is definitely why I came and it is most certainly what I'll do."

Akuma's grin only grew larger as he began to seemingly sink away into nothing.No 'nothing' wasn't a good term for it.His body seemed to be sinking into the sands themselves.Anyone at a first glance could think that the spot he stood on was faulty and that he was sinking back to the menos forest but under closer examination something much more sinister was occurring.Akuma was becoming the very sands they stood upon.In his own opinion it was a neat ability he had though the lack of offense during it was such a shame.Once his body had completely sunken away all that was visibly left was a small black circle where he once stood.The circle would follow his own movements through the sands but that didn't matter much.He knew full well that in this form he could move faster than sonido's.He moved through the sands until he was behind the guard.The circle seemed to jump upward and out of the sands as Akuma took his old form once again.He grabbed the hilt of his sword and began to pull it out in a sweeping motion aiming at the enemy hollow's neck in the hopes of taking some weight off his shoulders.The hollow would of had to of either been ready to block or been extremely fast in order to dodge what was now more than likely to occur.

Mueva Través de Todo Lo:
A name which will be changed in the future!I promise...I know it's bad....don't hate me.Akuma can become and move through anything.The process occurs through nuclear transmuting of his own body's atoms into those which compose the object.In this form a black circle follows his movements though most people find this useless as the ability allows him to travel at speeds which even most advanced moving techniques could not manage.During this time Akuma has effectively become whatever he has transmuted into leaving him rather hard to injure in this state.It does not come without flaws of course.He has no offensive capabilities during this form,the amount of time he can spend in this form is limited to three moods: Calm-Up to six posts,an emotional state such as happy or sad-four posts, and when coursing with adrenaline-One post.The cool-down is double the amount of time spent using the ability.

on Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:23 am

D'gerik stood face to face with his guard. Whilst his first thoughts were of the fun he would have with this poor fool, others surged soon after. Dante CarmesíHoja? That was the first time he heard of the name. Who was this being? What were his intentions? All questions that D'gerik was determined to have answered. Half of his gaze was still turned to the moon, ever bright in sky. After a few moments of staring and the guard threatening to use force, he finally turned his gaze completely giving his would be plaything his undivided attention. After running through a quick checklist in his head, D'gerik finally spoke.

"Truly now, is it such a terrible crime to take a walk on such a beautiful evening? I hardly think it is worth the trouble of readying your weapon on me. . .". He seemed rather unphased by the halberd currently pointed at him, neither happy, nor afraid, nor sad. He simply stared at the guard for a few moments, after realizing that it was adamant on finding out his "true intentions", or perhaps something more sinister, he began once more. "*Sigh*, you don't quite believe me, do you? Very well, I suppose questions must be answered one way or another. That being said, I have a few questions for you as well, although it seems I will have to earn the right to ask them of you. If that is the case then. . ." As he spoke, he brought his hand behind him, shifting the position of his Zanpakuto's sheath, so that he may draw his blade with little trouble. After doing so, he took a rather strange stance, nothing like the traditional Kendo stance. Instead, it was something akin to the Chinese art of Wushu, only with a much longer blade. He smiled warmly to the guard and simply finished with; "I'll take this dance. Although I feel I must warn you, the tempo can get rather high when I'm around."

View user profile

on Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:57 am

Sora stood unfazed at the halberd pointing at her looking at the guard and listening to his words. Her pet hid before the guard arrived and
is laying in wait. "So you like to threaten women with a long pointy stick." she spoke angered that an inferior Arrancar would point it at her.

"Well, if we are to get started" she said with a smile "Lets begin" she said disappearing through Sonido and reappearing in front of him beside the halberd, at this time her pet hollow attacked from behind it's claws closing in on the sides. "Good luck surviving this" she said know he would have trouble getting out of this attack.

View user profile
#9Guest 

on Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:02 pm

(From the Guard with Ningen)

The guard watched as the intruder seeming became sand, but it seemed that he was careless with the ability as it left a small, black circle in the sand, he saw it move very quickly behind him but he managed to turn around, expecting his opponent to pop out the ground, which he did, returning to his old form and slashing at his neck, which he managed to block with the blade top of his halberd before spinning around, where he would throw the intruder across into a sand dune.

"Don't underestimate me, intruder, we are the guards of Lord Dante and I won't go down that easily, if you love to fight so much, then a fight you shall have then" The guard told the intruder before pointing his halberd at him and charged a standard red cero at the tip of his halberd before firing at the intruder, hoping to get some damage in early on to press a advantage with, preferring to fight brutal then to fight with any sort of honor...

(From the Guard with D'gerik)

The guard listened to his target, talking about walking around on such a good night, the guard sighed.

"Listen pal, I don't know who you are but even if you found your way here by accident, you can't cross into the west of hueco mundo without permission of our lord" The guard replied before listening to him again, saying he was going to ask him questions, the guard snorted.

"Ask me questions? not your life, intruder, the only way you'll going to get anything from me is from my cold, dead body because no matter what you do, the punishment from my lord will be a thousand times what you could even do to me now, intruder" The guard said before he saw the intrude move quickly to his side, drawing his zanpakuto and taking a strange stance that the guard didn't recognize as he held the ridiculously long blade with a single hand, the guard held his in a way that pointed the blade of his halberd directly at the intruder like a spearman.

"Then come get me, if you can" The guard said before charging at the intruder, trusting his spear very fast at him, making afterimages appear of the blade part of his halberd appear, making fast and rapid strikes at the intruder, hoping to press the advantage first and gain the upper hand quickly...

(With the Guard with Sora)

The guard blushed slight at the question, deciding to sound smug and be a bit of a pervert.

"Well, darling, I'm sure my lord has a big stick he would like to point at you" The guard replied before she said about getting started and using sonido to get behind him on his right side where his halberd was, he went to spear her when a large, hollow bulldog came out the ground and went to slash at him with claws, not having the time to get out the way during a attack on the intruder, he raised his free hand and charged a red cero and fired it straight at the bulldog hollow, which should give it something else to think about then coming after him while continuing his attack on the intruder, hoping to spear her and gain the upper hand.

Location;; The white sands of Hueco Mundo
Muse;;
Word Count;; 541
Tags;; Luke, Akuma, Ningen, D'gerik
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#10Guest 

on Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:12 am

Akuma began to cackle as he was thrown towards the sand dune.He recovered mid air and was able to land safely in it's center."Oooh,maybe,just maybe you'll actually make for a real challenge!"Akuma was ready to sonido back up before noticing the charging red cero coming from the tip of the guard's sword.

Akuma's rolled his eyes as he began to charge his own gray cero between his horns."If your plan is to defeat me with stupid things like that then you're gonna lose that head sooner or later."He said before firing the cero at the guard but in a direct path towards the opponent's cero.During the charging phase the cero looked rather...unstable.Small bolts of gray and red bolted off the sides of the cero as it continued it's path.It held a large amount of reiatsu inside but whether it was too much or too little concentrated something was off about it.

This is exactly what Akuma desired.As the two cero's were about to collide,the strangest thing happened, they both exploded.The explosion was too far away for either the guard or Akuma to get any serious burns or injuries but just close enough for them to stumble backwards a bit.What had happened was referred to by most as 'Total Reiryoku Incineration'.Akuma's ceros were just unstable enough to negate most cero and kido type abilities.Akuma grinned but it was hard to tell if it was at the explosion or at the guard.

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 11]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum