Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

on Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:13 am

Yuroko looked embarrased that her bow was so small hearing a sound she looked up and saw a bird she watched the bird for a while ,distracted

Unmei looked at Vlad "My bow is not at it's full power I manipulated it into a basic bow, but if you want to see my true bow. I call upon Ōrora no īguru (Eagle of the Northern Lights)" Her bow reforms as a longer bow with wing like extensions which brach from the ends, it also becomes white.

View user profile
#12Guest 

on Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:28 am

Vlad Abbau ;; 4-1 ;; Quincy ;; Male

Vlad looked mildly impressed but kept his poker face on as he showed her his fully manifested bow with the reishi blades and flame-tip bow ends.

"Nice, this is my bow, called "Kurohomura no tori" (Bird of the black flames), what do you think of my heart?" Vlad asked Unmei while still keeping a eye on her little sister.

Location;; Karakura town, World of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 58
Tags;; Luke, Akuma
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:35 am

"Very Aggresive" Unmei said looking at Yuroko suddenly.

Yuroko was saying something and her Reiatsu increased. Her Reiatsu cause those around to close their eyes. When eyes opened her bow was Much bigger with Talons on the outside of the bow and feathers on the tips.

View user profile
#14Guest 

on Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:09 pm

Vlad watched as the little girl's bow became fully manifested, with wings for a bow and talons where the arrow would be pointing out from, Vlad gave the girl a small clap of approval, he turned to Unmei.

"I think my job here is done, I think know she can manifest her bow properly as agreed, I think you'll be able to show her to fire a arrow and by the way; what do I get in return? I don't work for nothing, you know" Vlad said, being unintentionally cold to Unmei before waiting for a response.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 96
Tags;; Luke, Akuma
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:35 pm

Unmei looked at Yuroko's bow that had manifested she then looked at Vlad who asked for a payment, "What do you want from me, Vlad" she asked

View user profile
#16Guest 

on Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:42 pm

Vlad smiled, giving Unmei a list of expensive materials and a letter with money in it.

"I've used up a lot of material making a wedding dress for one of my customers, I need you to get the materials that are on the list, the money in the letter will be enough to cover the cost of the material, just go get it and bring it back to me, that is what I ask" Vlad asked her before waiting for a response.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 81
Tags;; Akuma, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:53 pm

"Fine" Unmei said hating having to do other peoples work for them. She took Yuroko's hand after Yuroko let her bow fade away. Unmei also let her bow disappear and they left with the letter and the list.

View user profile
#18Guest 

on Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:12 pm

"come back soon" Vlad said sarcastically as the two sisters left to get his materials, he decided to pass the time by firing arrows into the target, spiting his own arrows mulitple times while he waited for them to return.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 40
Tags;; Akuma, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:11 am

Unmei hurried around town followed by Yuroko, buying materials for Vlad after finishing she went back fairly annoyed. "Here's your stupid
fabric"
she said although Yuroko looked happy to get the fabric.

View user profile
#20Guest 

on Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:24 pm

Vlad took the bag of material, checking it to make sure it was all there, it was fotunately so he lifted his head up at Unmei.

"Thank you, you can leave and go back to whatever hovel you call home" Vlad said in a bored and stuck up way as he took the bag of material and put it on his sofa, shutting the door behind him, he found dealing with people tiresome so he hoped they would leave as soon as possible so he could be alone, the newly finished wedding dress ready for his customer that was coming tomorrow to pay him and pick up the finished dress, he was cold, yes but he didn't care for much, he cared about getting paid but he sat down and relaxed after training the younger quincy to use her bow properly.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 140
Tags;; Luke, Akuma
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum