Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

on Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:32 pm

Unmei walks down the street heading home when her little sister runs up to her "Hey Unmei" she said
Unmei's just kept walking with a smile. "Why weren't you scared" asked Yuroko
"Don't you remember what I taught you Yuroko you can detect people by their Reiatsu" she answered back signalling for her to stay with her.

View user profile
#2Guest 

on Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:58 pm

Vlad Abbau ;; 4-1 ;; Quincy ;; Male

"Detecting who by reiatsu?" came a amused but cold voice from behind the two sisters, they would turn to see Vlad standing behind them, having hidden his spiritual pressure perfectly to hid himself from the two girls before overhearing what Unmei was saying about reiatsu detection.

"So, Unmei, I take this is your little sister?" Vlad asked Unmei, looking at her younger sister before waiting for a response.

Location;; Karakura town, World of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 68
Tags;; Luke, Akuma
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:02 pm

"Huh," said Unmei turned around surprised "Oh, it's just you Vlad,"
"Who's this?" said Yuroko interested in the boy looked at his hair finding it funny.

View user profile
#4Guest 

on Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:27 pm

"My name is Vlad Abbau, a friend of your big sister here; Unmei, have you met a shinigami recently, I felt a shinigami's spiritual pressure enter the town, I was wondering if you bumped into him?" Vlad asked Unmei, he had been finishing his wedding dress for a custormer when he felt the spiritual pressure of a shinigami enter karakura town and he wondered if Unmei had seen or at least, felt his presence.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 74
Tags;; Akuma, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:35 pm

"Yes, Vlad, I did encountered him with Yuroko after he caught her. The confrontation ended there" said Unmei while speeping a part of her navy blue fringe out of her eyes.
Yuroko stood looking at the sky as her sister talked to the stranger she knew as Vlad.

View user profile
#6Guest 

on Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:47 pm

Vlad nodded at Unmei, wondering something that he thought to ask her.

"Since we are fellow quincies here, would you like to come train with me at my house?" Vlad asked Unmei sincerely as he waited for a response.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 38
Tags;; Luke, Akuma
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:52 pm

"Very well, but if you want my company you have to teach Yuroko how form and use her bow properly" she said pulling out a phone and checking her messages while she waited for his response.

View user profile
#8Guest 

on Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:20 pm

"Fine, follow me" Vlad told the two sisters as he lead them to his house and round the back into his decent sized garden with archery targets, Vlad walked forward towards the firing line of the target.

"Ok class, please pay attention; summoning your bow isn't just about gathering and forming reishi within the surrounding area, the bow is formed from your heart as well, it takes on your heart, it's why it is said that to fire a quincy's arrow straight and true that you must release the arrow from your heart, watch..." Vlad said before shifting his left sleeve to left his quincy cross before raising his left hand and the cross floated to the middle of his palm as Vlad grabbed the cross as reishi gathered around as he formed his bow, the reishi blades at the front and the whispers of reishi flames at the top end points of the flame of the bow, Vlad turned to the younger sister.

"Now you try it, little one; remember, form the bow from your heart, let it guide your hands and form your bow in which you can show the world that you deserve the title of a quincy" Vlad said softly but coldly as he waited for a response.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 211
Tags;; Akuma, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:30 pm

Unmei looked bored of hearing this although when Yuroko tried it, a small bow was formed which would be hard to fire arrows. Unmei looked at the target and stood up. She then summoned her Bow, she drew the string back after reiatsu formed and arrow she let go and it impale the first target through the centre.

Yuroko looked at the small useless bow that she can formed. "Did I do it right?" she asked

View user profile
#10Guest 

on Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:18 pm

Vlad had a look at the kidy bow in Unmei's little sister's hand, it was a bit too small for her to be able to fire arrows, he came over to her, while using his bow to gather a reishi arrow and fired it behind his back and spiting Unmei's arrow in half without even blicking.

"It's not bad but it doesn't say much about your heart; think, little one, what does your heart tell you? who or what do you love? these things together will not only give you a strong and usable bow but it will shape your bow to reflect your heart like mine with the flames, it reflects my heart's burning will, so focus, little one and listen to your heart and let it guide your way" Vlad told the younger quincy before he went over to Unmei to check on her.

"if your good, then tell me what your heart tells you when you form your bow and arrows? your bow doesn't speak much since it's so empty and basic" Vlad said coldly to the older sister as he waited for a response while watching the younger sister to see if his advice got to her.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 199
Tags;; Akuma, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum