Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11Guest 

on Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:38 pm

avatar

Guest
Luke Yasenha ;; 3-3 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke took another step before stopping, his eyes appearing to have shaded over, not turning around, he spoke again.

"I know your there, don't play games with me and come out, although you're better then your friend here for attempting to hide your spiritual pressure" Luke said, turning his head to the left down a dark alleyway, making out the shape of another female, properly another quincy if he went by the trace amounts of reiatsu she was releasing, if she came out, he would speak again.

"Well, care to explain why your here, miss?" Luke would ask the stranger why she was hanging around as he waited for a response.



Location;; Karakura town, World of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 109
Tags;; Luke, Akuma
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:32 am

Unmei walked from the shadows "Well, I was making dinner when my sister didn't return on time and it's not like her to be late" said Unmei.

Yuroko attempted to slowly walk to her sister without making sound.

View user profile
#13Guest 

on Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:22 am

avatar

Guest
Luke Yasenha ;; 3-3 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke nodded but he felt there was more to this story then what appeared on the surface.

"I see, your sister was dealing with a hollow, I was explain what she just did with instructions on getting something that will allow her to continue to kill hollows without upsetting the natural balance of the afterlife but if she was late and you came to get her, why didn't you just out and tell her to come with you instead of watching us from the shadows, surely making sure your sister wasn't talking to a complete and untrustworthy stranger, isn't it what a sister would do?" Luke asked her, testing her to see what she would do next.



Location;; Karakura town, World of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 116
Tags;; Akuma, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:05 pm

Unmei ignored the natural balance part "I was not hiding I was checking to see your strength and observing if you would be harmful. However you shouldn't scare young girls anyway, and do not ask about our family," She said with anger building. She checked to see her sister walk backwards away from the shinigami.

View user profile
#15Guest 

on Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:19 pm

avatar

Guest
Luke Yasenha ;; 3-3 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke sighed, it seemed that he wasn't getting anywhere like this so he decided to show the girl how strong he was.

"you wished to see how strong I was? then I will show you...the difference in our powers" Luke said before releasing his spiritual pressure, the two quincies would be forced to the ground to their knees just by Luke releasing a little bit of his spiritual pressure, making his body glow with a black aura before he stopped releasing it and turned around.

"now you should know just how strong I am, do not try to come after me or I will arrest you for attacking and assaulting a high ranking shinigami of the thirteen court guard squads" Luke said before starting to walk away, seeing what their reaction would be.



Location;; Karakura town, World of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 132
Tags;; Akuma, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:28 pm

Unmei smiles, "there's a lot about Quincys you don't know either. You believe that we can't suppress our spirit pressure, don't you? well your wrong although for Yuroko's sake I will not fight you" she said using Hirenkyaku disappearing and was quickly followed by Yuroko.

View user profile
#17Guest 

on Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:01 pm

avatar

Guest
Luke Yasenha ;; 3-3 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke felt them run away using the quincy high speed technique with a last remark about him not knowing a lot about quincies and about her hiding her spiritual pressure.

"foolish human, when you've lived as long as I have, you tend to pick some things up and you didn't realize that although you had hidden your spiritual pressure, emotions tend to release tiny amounts of spirit energy into the nearby environment, you don't have the mind set yet to keep hiding your spiritual pressure for long" Luke muttered to himself, taking notes of the two quincy sisters before making a quick patrol of the town, apart from the one hollow and the incident with the quincy sisters, it was dull so he decided to return to the park and drew his zanpakuto, inserting it into the air and reopened the senkaimon by twisting his zanpakuto in the air like a key, he looked back for a moment before stepping through with a hell butterfly in tow, once he had returned to his room in the squad three barracks, he sat down and wrote up his mission report for the day.

"...The mission itself had nothing to report but to make a note of two, new quincies that have appeared in karakura town, current location unknown but wouldn't be hard to find if needed, quincies are female and are relations as sisters, they are currently passive but when shinigami are around, they become hostile, recommend squad thirteen to go in to talk with them since they are the best when it comes to peaceful talks, Report end" Luke finished writing the report in under ten minutes since there wasn't much to say before putting it in a envelope and handing it to his faceless captain before going back to his room, hanging his haori up in his wardrobe, taking his black and red karate Gi off before getting into his bed and falling asleep under the light of the moon.


(Thread end)


Location;; Karakura town, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 328
Tags;; Akuma, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#18Sponsored content 


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum