Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1 Quiver By Thy Name PRIVATE COMPLETED on Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:12 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-3 ;; Shinigami ;; Male    

It was early into the night, the town mostly quiet apart from the odd person walking the street or the sound of parties in the bars and restaurants of the town, in the park, a set of Japanese sliding doors opened and Fourth seat Yasenha walked out of the senkaimon, he was on a rutine patrol to the world of the living to report any activity that came up, it was normally a dull job most of the time, just keeping tabs on hollows that came in, dealing with them or marking them for another shinigami to deal with, he looked around at the quiet park as the senkaimon closed behind him, his black and red Denreishinki start ringing to the sound of "can't touch this" by a human called MC hammer, a song he had grown fond of so made it his Denreishinki's ring tone, he took it out as it registered a hollow about two streets down on the left side of the town but only after a few seconds, the dot that marked a hollow on his Denreishinki's GPS suddenly vanished, indicating that someone had just taken care of it but he was told that he was currently the only shinigami around in the town currently so he smelled something fishy and it wasn't the local fish and chip just a few meters away from the park.

"Something's going on here, it shouldn't have gone so quickly with no one in the area that I know of, I best investigate this further" Luke said, putting away his customized Denreishinki into the inner pocket of his haori and ran towards the area where the hollow just was, wondering what he would find there.

Location;; Karakura town, World of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 284
Tags;; Akuma, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#2 Re: Quiver By Thy Name PRIVATE COMPLETED on Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:23 pm

Yuroko's shot hit it's mark in the center of the hollow she'd just killed although seeing the senkimon open she could also see his spirit ribbon. "So a Shinigami came did he?" she asked herself "We'll he arrived a bit to late I've already got this handled although I should play it safe and avoid him for now".
After sweeping some of her turquoise hair back she disappeared using Hirenkyaku to a further location on the outskirts of town.

Skill used:
Hirenkyaku An advanced Quincy moving technique. It allows for high- speed movements by riding on the flow of Reishi created below the user's feet.
View user profile

#3 Re: Quiver By Thy Name PRIVATE COMPLETED on Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:50 pm

Luke got to the site of the event and found nothing, at least that's what would of appeared on the surface but whoever had killed the hollow wasn't a shinigami since he didn't feel that the hollow had been killed by a zanpakuto and purified but removed from existence, not only that but the person in question was also not controlling their spirit energy since they just used a high speed technique and wasn't hiding their spiritual pressure, Luke smiled in the fact that his target seemed to be a novice, he was glad, he wasn't too interested in having a fight, just to make sure that to tell the person off for killing a hollow without purifying it first, he launched into shunpo, following the target's spiritual pressure and easily caught up to her, he stood in front of the quincy so she would smack into him if she wasn't looking where she was going.

"Well, well, I found another quincy haven't I? it would explain what happened a few moments ago, so you little troublemaker, what do you have to say about your actions?" Luke asked her, his face stoic as he crossed his arms and waited for a response.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 201
Tags;; Akuma, Luke
OOC;; btw, Akuma-chan, if you want to put something in spolier, when you do the spoiler box, put what you wish to put inbetween the two boxes that appear

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#4 Re: Quiver By Thy Name PRIVATE COMPLETED on Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:15 pm

*Gasp* Yuroko came to a halt in front of the shinigami. Yuroko listened to what he had to say and suddenly looked scared "I was protecting people from the hollow. You would've been to late to save anyone" she said her voice; worried and her body shaking.
View user profile

#5 Re: Quiver By Thy Name PRIVATE COMPLETED on Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:56 pm

Luke sighed, the girl was terrified and properly wouldn't be able to tell him the full story if that was the case, Luke rubbed the girl's head in a comforting way to try and calm her down.

"I understand your intentions were good, my dear, it's just the person that hollow used to be won't get to have a second chance to redeem his soul after becoming a hollow because you just destroyed it and removed it from existence, imagine if you were that hollow, trapped inside it and forced to eat humans, then someone comes and just removes you from existence in a single shot, how would you feel?" Luke explained to the girl as rubbed her hair as he waited for a response.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 124
Tags;; Akuma, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#6 Re: Quiver By Thy Name PRIVATE COMPLETED on Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:06 pm

"Why should they get a second chance? When they kill my kind" she said suddenly angry "We have no hollow antibodies if we are bitten then we either die or become a hollow".

'I need to escape' she thought
View user profile

#7 Re: Quiver By Thy Name PRIVATE COMPLETED on Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:30 am

Luke sighed, the girl had gotten angry, it made sense, it was a well known fact that if hollow reiatsu ever made its way into a quincy, the quincy in question would go through a process of "soul suicide" in which their soul was torn into pieces by itself and what he had been told, not a pretty sight either.

"You don't seem to understand, my dear; true, the hollow is a unspeakable horror but before that, it was a innocent soul like you, a hollow is simply a plus left for too long and loses its heart, you basicly killed someone you were meant to save from being a hollow, do you understand?" Luke asked the girl, hoping that she would understand what she had done, although he understood her intentions, he couldn't let the lost of the life that the hollow was go, he moved his hand from her head to her shoulder, making sure she wouldn't leave before he could get a answer.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 165
Tags;; Akuma, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#8 Re: Quiver By Thy Name PRIVATE COMPLETED on Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:05 am

"Yes, I understand" she said looking at the hand that held her with him, knowing that to run would cause a chase. Feeling anger still even though she began feeling the sadness that she knew would have followed.

So what now? Are you going to kill me? she asked feeling the reiatsu of another Quincy nearby. She raised her own in order to cloud the shinigami's senses.
View user profile

#9 Re: Quiver By Thy Name PRIVATE COMPLETED on Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:45 pm

Luke sighed sadly before speaking once again, letting go of her shoulder.

"No, I won't, I just needed you to understand what you just did and I think you know that I would of saved those people if you hadn't of removed that hollow from existence, just try not to underestimate the power of shinigami but if you wish to help, there is a man that has a artifact that allows you to contain hollow souls once destroyed that then purifies it and sends the plus to the soul society where it can rest in peace, I don't where that man is, only the stories that others have left behind but if you can find him, he can provide you with the means of killing hollows while keeping the balance of souls in check, now, I need to go, I have my reports to do, especial on this encounter, little miss quincy, do not try to recklessly kill hollows without that artifact, see you later" Luke explained to the female quincy before taking his notebook out, writing down notes about the encounter here for reference later when he wrote the report before putting it back into his pocket and turning away towards where he had come and started to walk away, planning on making his reports in the west side of the town.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 222
Tags;; Akuma, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#10 Re: Quiver By Thy Name PRIVATE COMPLETED on Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:55 pm

Yuroko could feel the presence of the Quincy far to the left, she was surprised that this shinigami could locate her a novice when she could locate another when he couldn't. Yuroko remained silent looking down like she was overcome by guilt. still keeping her sadness inside.

Unmei was watching the scene take place with her little sister and a shinigami, she watched as he removed a hand from her sister's shoulders. "I will stay here if things escalate then I shall join this fight."
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum