Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Twin Demon Flash PRIVATE (Private)

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:37 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-3 ;; Shinigami ;; Male    

It had been a while since the fight in the outskirts, he couldn't remember much, only that the nightmares wouldn't leave him; the images that Retsu had shown him where going round and round in his head, night after night since that day, he was having mental ticks now, he laid in his bed for sometime after waking from another nightmare of a district filled with corpses and ruined lives before forcing himself to sit up, he didn't wear any clothing apart from some black boxer shorts so as he stood, his tattoo of the kanji for shadow was clear on his back.

He went into his bathroom in his room and headed for the sink, washing his face with cold water to wake himself up, taking a shower before getting dressed in his normal black and red karate outfit, matching haori and black leather boots plus now the gloves he wore now to hide his infected right hand, he decided that he had to do something to overcome the madness taking over him and decided to talk to Retsu, who was at the academy currently, he took a hold of his zanpakuto in its sheath and slid it comfortably into his red silk obi sash before sliding his door open and closing it behind him as he left his room and out the barracks to the academy, it had been a long time since he last was at the academy but he could never forget the way nor the events that happened behind its walls, especial the day of his final exam, his thoughts turned to the agony of the two of his friends and fellow students that had gone insane under the effects of his zanpakuto's shikai, those students remained in the mental hospital, he walked down a gravel path to the academy, he could see that he had come during the break period when the students were on break since he saw both the male and female students hanging out around the academy but he headed on in, asking for directions for Retsu's office, where a friendly teacher kindly showed him where her office was, he thanked the woman before walking to the room with some nerves in his stomach before knocking on the door.

"Hey, Retsu, it's me; Fourth seat Yasenha, I need to talk to you, please?" Luke asked from behind the door before taking a step back and folded his arms behind his back as he waited for the demon tutor to respond to what he had just said.

Location;; Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 424
Tags;; Retsu, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:55 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
The slow footsteps echoed all over the hallway, each click-sound of steps harmonizing each other, causing every single person nearby it's source, regardless if they were teachers of academy or fresh students, to freak out, as the mistress of school descended the stairway. The long, dead straight and jet black hair was floating slightly in air - even though there was no windows open and they were inside - apparently by a mystical force, that always came along with her. Her pale skin, reminiscent of white marble, with only a little bit of blush, opposed her strong and full lips with colorization of blood red. The angelic beauty of hers made everyone she passed to shiver and widen their eyes in fear; the emotionless, peaceful expression of hers was reminiscent of dead, lying silently in their graves, eternally. Her partially-closed eyes, of royal air force blue colorization, did hardly notice any one in the hallway, just walking through like there would be nothing; the woman was very deep in her thoughts.

The female instructor had specifically focused her all thoughts around the peculiar happenings of two last days. An unpleasant encounter with an officer, who temporary lost his sanity and made her cross the border between psychotic serial killer and cold-blooded shinigami, and her stay in hospital after she would collapse. Why she collapsed was not the overuse of her ability, since it rarely actually tired her out, but something entirely else, and that was why the woman would be worried. She had no idea what was happening to her, what was going on with her powers, that would turn against her from time to time if not controlled properly, which had not happened since they had awakened. The woman raised her hand rapidly and let her emotions to loosen for a moment, but hiding behind the emotionless mask again. As result, the shōji of her nearby office slid open in a ghostly manner.

The instructor stepped inside her personal office, which made the sliding door close by itself, walking towards her desk. She sat down on her chair, pushing her hair away from her face, placing it behind her ears; she fixed her shihakusho, and took off her instructor haori, putting it to the chair's back. The instructor would let her body to relax a little, still keeping her emotions under a strict discipline. Youthful woman opened one of the drawers of her personal desk, taking out the paperwork and reports that would need her signature, along with a pencil and some paper, if she would have to write some special notes on her paperwork. The desk was otherwise plain and empty, not having any personal stuff in there, if not counting her name written in very proper manner with bold letters. The woman touched this text, which seemed to be foreign and faraway, even though it was her own name.

Nakano, Retsu. That was what the nameplate on her desk said. The name, that everyone would wince upon hearing, the name every single citizen of Rukongai and Seireitei would recognize in no time. A murderer, an evil witch, who would practice human sacrifices and whose power was great enough to bring anyone on their knees. District 60. She was a story about tragedy, story about how superstitious villagers would come and kill her family, and still, no one really cared about anything else than her revenge on those people. But it was long in the past, and the instructor was not really like that anymore; the woman was no control of the whispers in her head and the demonic personality that came along with them. She was in control of herself, and had been for years.

Shaking her head, she let this feeling to disappear, continuing her work; she had no time for thinking about past, when a busy future would be waiting her ahead. The instructor took out a silk ribbon and bound her hair to a loose ponytail, preventing it from getting in her field of vision, when she would hear the steps coming to her office. The shōji doors were opened slowly, telling the instructor of visitor's nervousness, the way that the wood would vibrate. A familiar face stood behind it, not taking a step to the room, where the woman sat behind her desk. Wise choice, was her first thought.

"Hey, Retsu. It's me, 4th Seat Yasenha. I need to talk to you, please?" The male officer said, looking incredibly stupid standing there, but making the instructor to smile brightly, something that would cause a female teacher passing the room to freak out badly. Retsu was thinking of yesterday, when Luke had carried her to medical unit and waited for her to awake, but she quickly snapped out of it. "Yeah, come in, though I am kind of..." She swiftly dropped the papers on a drawer of her desk, and continuing her sentence. "I am not busy at all." She said smiling to the man, pointing him on seat, on the other side of desk.

"What did you want to talk about?" She asked to keep the conversation up, and her former disrespect for the officer was gone. Gone after she had witnessed how he would go insane.

View user profile

on Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:05 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-3 ;; Shinigami ;; Male    

Luke heard Retsu allow him to enter her office, he did so, sliding the door out fully and stepped into her office, sliding the door shut again, Retsu's office was quite nice, a nice oak desk with her name printed on a bronze plate with her name on it, if he had to say anything about her if he was going by her office that she had quite good taste if anything else, he smiled back at Retsu, not really fearing her smile, it was a wonderful smile but as he sat down, he remember his reason for coming and sat down in the chair and looked at Retsu as she asked him why he had come to see her, he took a breath through his nose and breath out his mouth before speaking.

"Well, you see, Retsu-chan; my reason for coming is the same reason what happened that day happened at all; I snapped, I lost myself to insanity once again, we both did and we only just managed to regain our sanity, it worries me greatly about what I was doing during that mad rampage, so, my request is this; help me over my madness and to help me better control my reiatsu, please, your the only one who I can see about this now; most people either refuse to help or call me things and chase me away; do you know people have a new nickname for me: "The demon of District 66", it's horrible, please, Retsu-chan, help me? Please?" Luke asked her, if there was anyone to help him overcome himself and control his unstable reiatsu, it would be Retsu, although feared, she was also greatly respected at the academy and know as one of the best instructors even to grace the academy walls, it was weird in a way to be with Retsu now after what they had been through but he managed to pull her back and save her, maybe there was more to Retsu then simple stories could never reveal about her, some called her a weapon, others a tool to be used a thrown away but to Luke; this couldn't be further from the truth of the matter, to him, she was a person with feelings and pain, weighted down by the sins of her past, one that many refused to let her forget, he felt the same way about it and found himself strangely attached to her, he watched her face, studying her facial features with the sunlight helping to light up the curves of her face and to make her cheeks glow slightly in the morning light, he laid down in the chair and waited for a response.

Location;; Retsu's office, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 447
Tags;; Luke, Retsu
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#4Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum