Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

#11Guest 

on Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:35 pm

Kurai ;; Mod Soul ;; Female

Kurai cry out in joy before taking the woman to a nearby hotel, booking them in and taking her up to their room, she brought her into the room and turn to face her.

"Will you try on the dress now? I want to see how it looks on you" Kurai asked her before waiting for her response.

Location;; Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 57
Tags;; Akuma, Kurai
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:42 pm

"Fine" said Akuma, who began undressing. Still hearing the laughter of Kurohime in her head.

View user profile
#13Guest 

on Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:10 pm

Kurai blushed as she watched the woman getting undress, she had a wonderful buxom body, she felt herself drooling at her as the woman got undressed fully, exposing her wonderful, tanned skin and wonder curves and breasts before putting the dress that Kurai got her, Kurai clapped and smiled warmly like the sun as she looked at the woman in the dress.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWW! you look so cute and adorable!" Kurai screamed in happily, shouting about the woman's overwelmening cuteness in the dress and went to tackle hug the buxom woman to the bed so she could squeeze and hug the woman while resting her head on her breasts.

"Mhmm your so soft and warm" Kurai would purr to the woman as she hugged her tight before waiting for a response.

Location;; Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 128
Tags;; Akuma, Kurai
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:21 pm

Akuma felt herself be pulled off the ground and land on the bed with Kurai on top. Akuma couldn't believe it when she felt herself blushing. "Umm" said Akuma "Well, could you perhaps get off me please?"

View user profile
#15Guest 

on Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:44 pm

Kurai giggled and gave the woman a kiss on the lips, where she would feel Kurai's love and warmth flow into her body before Kurai got up, giggling in a cute way to herself.

"Sorry, it's just you look so adorable in that dress, I just wanted to swish and hug you and now that your blushing, you look even more cute and adorable" Kurai purred at the woman before waiting for a response.

Location;; Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 73
Tags;; Akuma, Kurai
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:54 pm

Akuma got up looking at her Kurohime, Akuma got off the bed and looked up at Kurai.
"I'm getting back into my uniform now," Akuma announced undressing herself and begins putting her uniform back on.

View user profile
#17Guest 

on Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:20 am

Kurai smiled at the woman as she got dressed back into her uniform, Kurai took the dress the woman had worn and handed it out to her.

"Here, you can have this, I bought it for you and it's something to remember me by" Kurai said, sad to see her new friend wishing to go so soon but she respected her wishes but at least she wanted to give her the dress she wore with her as she waited for a response.

Location;; Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 81
Tags;; Akuma, Kurai
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:11 pm

Akuma looked at the girl. "I'm sorry, I've got to meet someone and get back to duty" Akuma said

View user profile
#19Guest 

on Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:27 pm

Kurai smiled sadly but then had a idea, she touched the woman's hand and a black flame symbol appeared on her left hand, it would look like a burn mark of a flame but the woman wouldn't feel any pain from it.

"If that's the case, if you can, use my mark to call me and when your not busy, I can come visit you in your off hours and give you the dress, how does that sound?" Kurai asked her, hoping her idea would help her as she waited for a response.

Location;; Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 92
Tags;; Akuma, Kurai
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:03 pm

"Sure" said Akuma but "I've got to go now"

View user profile
#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next