Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

#1Guest 

on Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:48 pm

Kurai ;; Mod Soul ;; Female    

Kurai was looking around a open market in the seireitei, she was wearing her normal red-and-black kimono with the symbol of a black flame on the back, she was looking for some more clothes and something nice for Rha-kun and her extensive family for presents.

"Mhmm there's so many cute clothes, I have no idea where to start" Kurai said happily, running her well manicured fingernails through the lines of clothes, brushing her red nail polished nails on the soft material of the clothes as she looked through them, wondering which to buy first.

Location;; Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 93
Tags;; Kurai
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:56 pm

Akuma walked along the Market dressed in the Onmitsukido standard outfit. She looked over the people and saw many shinigami which she had reviewed for her assignments they're profiles hid no secrets from her.

"Where to go first," she said under her breath "no drinking today, maybe a cup of tea. Oh why did I promise Sora I'd not drink today".

View user profile
#3Guest 

on Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:08 pm

Kurai was just finishing getting a bag full of varies dresses, shirts and skirts when she turned to see a buxom and beautiful woman, wearing the outfit of the stealth force from her limited knowledge of them but that wasn't important, she was distracted with the outfit she was wearing and how it complimented her wonderful curvy and voluptuous figure, she waved over to the woman with a beaming smile on her face.

"Hello, miss; where did you get that outfit from? it's so cute and it really helps show off your curves, please tell me where I can get one? I think that outfit would look super cute and sexy on me" Kurai said rapidly, excited to see such a outfit and wanted it badly so she paused to let the woman respond.

Location;; Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 132
Tags;; Kurai, Akuma
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:28 pm

Akuma was taken by surprise trying to keep her balance and just succeeding in doing so. She mentally scolded herself for being caught off guard. Finally taking note of the young girl who had asked her for her Onmitsukido uniform. She was quite tall but also slender with voluptuous curves, just by looking she knew she would be popular with a lot of men after examining her quickly she answered. "I'm sorry that cant be done these uniforms can only be worn by memers of the Onmitsukido".

View user profile
#5Guest 

on Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:40 pm

Kurai listened to the woman explain that only the stealth force members could wear them, she was only sad for a moment before smiling again.

"It's ok, it's just that you look so cute and beautiful in that outfit that I wanted one, my name is Kurai, I've just been shopping for some clothes, want to come and shop with me? we can go to a cafe that's nearby as well and we can talk about all sorts of things, how does that sounds?" Kurai asked the woman, introducing herself before standing up after looking over the woman's outfit, making her ample breasts jiggle as she moved quickly upwards as she waited for a response.

Location;; Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 114
Tags;; Kurai, Akuma
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:48 pm

Akuma looked surprised "Very Well" she said "Just give me a second".
She picked out a iPad like thing and entered 'Kurai' onto the screen instantly she got a few files listed as Project Spearhead and finally a report on a mod soul called Kurai.

After flicking through the report. She put away the Tablet and gestured for Kurai to lead the way.

View user profile
#7Guest 

on Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:32 pm

Kurai looked bemused at the pad like thing while the woman looked up something before gesturing to her to lead the way, Kurai took the woman's hand into her own, feeling the soft skin before leading her to the clothes stores she was looking at moments ago, she picked out a white dress with poppies all over it, she handed it to the woman she was with.

"Try this on, I think you'll look adorable in it" Kurai said with a beaming smile, waiting to see what the woman's reaction would be.

Location;; Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 91
Tags;; Akuma, Kurai
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:41 pm

"God damn it" Akuma thought "Clothes shopping, Kurohime's would be laughing" instantly looking towards her zanpakuto. "I'm sorry" answered Akuma "In public we're obliged to wear our uniform especially those from the Onmitsukido".

View user profile
#9Guest 

on Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:55 pm

Kurai listened to the woman, having a thought and smiled at her.

"How about we go somewhere private then? then i can dress you up in all sorts of cute outfits, oh it would be so much fun, pretty please?" Kurai said, smiling and fluttering her eyes at her, her eyes sparkling as she went on full cute mode to convince the woman to let her dress her up in lots of cute outfits as she waited for a response.

Location;; Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 79
Tags;; Kurai, Akuma
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:02 pm

Akuma could hear Kurohime crying with laughter. Although Akuma weighed up the options and finally decide to do it "Very Well" Akuma answered the begging girl 'I'm going to regret this' she thought

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum