Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Having Fun and Meeting New People OPEN

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

on Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:19 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-3 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke smiled softly to Retsu, just about managing to hear the words she spoke, her eyes turning fully black as her reiatsu stopped and the space distorting energy left the area before he felt her relax and fall into his arms, Luke caught her and lifted her up, bridal style, keeping a tight hold of her, he saw Yoshiro come over to Akuma, who looked quite beat up but thankfully still alive, he was glad for that as he came over to the snowy haired third seat, carrying Retsu in his arms.

"I'll trust you to take care of Akuma, Third seat Yoshiro, I take Retsu to the treatment center so she can rest up, I suggest once you have Akuma stabilized, you follow up and bring her to the treatment center so they can look after her..." Luke told the third seat as he went to tend to Akuma before he looked forward to the Seireitei in the distance, ""...See you around; Yoshiro" Luke said before taking off and launching into shunpo, leaving the snowy haired third seat and Akuma alone in the forest...

(Five minutes later, Squad four's treatment center)

...Luke finally got to the squad four treatment center, he used his back to open the door and brought Retsu inside.

"can someone help me? she's collapsed, she needs somewhere to rest" Luke asked out louder, a nurse in the treatment center came across them, hearing him and showed him to a room in the medical center where Luke place Retsu gently down on the bed, the nurse turned to Luke.

"If there is anything you need, just let me know, I'll go get a doctor and see that he comes to see her as soon as he can" The nurse told Luke before leaving out the door to another patient, Luke felt tired so he sat on the chair next to Retsu's bed, holding her hand in his and sitting there as long as she needed to recover.

"It's ok, Retsu-chan, I will be here as long as you need me" Luke spoke softly to her, shifting his weight slightly on the chair so he sat more comfortable as he waited for Retsu to come around.

Location;; Forest, Squad four treatment center
Muse;;
Word Count;; 358
Tags;; Akuma, Retsu, Luke
OOC;; #RetsuxLukepairingconfirmed  good 

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:30 pm

*coughs up blood again* Akuma sees Yoshiro although her ears are still ringing from the screaming ghost and cant hear him correctly "What are you saying?" she says to the 3rd seat, while trying to get up even though it feels like every one of her limbs were being torn off.

View user profile

on Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:15 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
"I said..." the shinigami started, but then chose not to continue. Yoshiro just smiled and started healing Akuma's reiatsu in a high pace with healing kaido, so that they would be able to leave the forest. "Nothing." He took the girl in same position she had been before, her hand on officer's shoulder, relying on his balance. Everything would be alright.

[Retsu exit the thread, so I assume Luke will too? This is pretty finished?]

View user profile
#34Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum