Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Having Fun and Meeting New People OPEN

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

on Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:58 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
[OOC: Luke's post will be void, because of posting order.]

Yoshiro

Yoshiro, throwing Luke's zanpakuto in the back of the bar, rushed to catch Akuma, who was in point of collapsing. He moved her hand on his shoulder, to keep her standing. "You are gonna be okay." The officer said, moving his hand on girl's forehead, nodding to the older woman to go after Luke, and starting to rejuvenate her energy. Yoshiro transferred part of his own reiryoku to the girl, accelerating the regeneration of reiatsu, while healing it by himself too, using kaido.

Retsu

Running after Luke and hearing him cast a spell, the instructor used shunpo to appear in front of him, before he could get even to the middle of incantation. Retsu clapped her hands together, and performed kido paralysis on the crazed target, and mixed it with absolute movement stasis. Simply put, she performed a technique called Hanki. This would paralyze the movements of her target and nullify any kido he was about to use, though it was not even ready yet to be used against her.

"Officer Yasenha! Come back to your senses, or I will show you things, that you could never have imagined to exist, and it the end, you will be begging me to end your life for what you have see!" Retsu shouted as loud as she could, stopping Luke from using his spell.

View user profile

on Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:18 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-3 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke watched as Retsu came forward and stopped his bakudo from working and asked him to return as the technique broke him out of shunpo too, Luke snarled at her as he raised his hand towards her.

"I won't leave the fields, the hounds chase me, I won't go back, never; there is nothing you can show me that would change anything but I can show you things beyond your wildest imagination until you crack, let me show you..." Luke said, taking a pause before speaking again with a psychopathic smile, ""Break down, Zetsubō no Sākuru" Luke spoke and far away, in the bar, his zanpakuto shock violently before breaking down into black mist, rushing out the bar and to Luke's hand, reforming into his sealed zanpakuto and pointed the weapon at Retsu.

"I won't go back to that prison, the hole, they look at me, it's all they do is look, they don't help, they forget, I won't be forgotten" Luke told Retsu, taking a defensive stance and looking at her with his bloodshot eyes, waiting for the slightest movement to react to.

technique use:
Ability: Kiri ken fukki (Mist Sword Return)
Effect: This is a simple ability that allows the sealed form of Luke's zanpakuto to transform into black mist at will, regardless of distance; the zanpakuto can be called from anywhere, as long as its the same world; he couldn't summon his zanpakuto from the soul society if he was in the world of the living for example; Luke then extends his arm and the black mist collects and forms once again into his hand. The only practicalities in combat are being able to bring the sword back to him if a enemy has taken the blade from him or is out of reach, being able to return the sword at will is quite useful, the command for this is "Break down..." plus the name of the zanpakuto; although the command is not always necessary to return the blade as he can also simply will the blade to return in this manner. Requires two posts before reuse.

Location;; Forest, Outskirts
Muse;;
Word Count;; 183
Tags;; Retsu, Akuma, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:28 pm

Akuma begins to recover suddenly alert as she realised she was unconscious. When she woke up she saw Yoshiro and pushed him away from her remembering less than 30 minutes ago he tried to kiss her.

"Where's Retsu?" asked Akuma only just noticing her reiastu levels are back to usual then preforming her ability to cloud her reiatsu levels and her physical form, becoming completely invisible.

View user profile

on Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:26 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
"Wait, I am not done yet!" Yoshiro said, but the girl was already away.

At the same time, Retsu let her reiatsu burst to the nearby area, warning everyone from coming too close. "If that is what you wish." She said to the shinigami officer. Her expression turned from expressionless and cold to sentimental, when she started channeling death and horror through her mind and spiritual pressure. And the scenery changed as she bent reality to extreme degree.

The screams of children would echo all over the street, as everything was set aflame. Strangers appeared all around Luke, holding hounds in strap, laughing at him and telling him how they had caught him. People dying and screaming for Luke to save them, and ugly corpses appeared on the stone paving, along with bloody satanic runes on the ground. But this was just the base of her powers, just a scratch.

Her sentimentality turned into rage, as she started experience the events, that had actually happened, angry tears flowing from her eyes. From the flames, Luke would see brutal murders of entire families, a man hanging himself by jumping from the roof, rope around his neck, and children drowned their parents. "I guess you just couldn't care any less...?" Retsu asked quietly.

And Luke would see horrors about his own memories, starting from his childhood. The gang killing a young boy, who Luke could not save, his mother jumping from a cliff to the sea, saying that he was a bad son. Luke's little sister saying, that she did not feel alright, and he himself appearing behind the image of girl and stabbing her. If this enough to somehow bring the actual Luke back, Retsu would have to rely on her power to make Luke actually suffer.

View user profile

on Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:59 pm

Luke watched the space bending around them as Retsu started releasing her spiritual pressure, she was strong, not doubt about it, the same as his vice captain, Yuki before her reiatsu twisted the world around them, forming into shades of children screaming in the street and men with hounds, mocking him and telling him they would catch him, people screaming for him to save them and the mutilated corpses that lined the streets, Luke's hands went to his head and screamed like a mental pantient, his knees fell to the floor and his head rolled forwards, it would of seemed that he was unconscious but suddenly, his own reiatsu roared into life, draining the life out the plant life in the nearby area and draining the color out of the nearby area as well, his reiatsu formed a faceless face behind Luke before Luke's head snapped upwards towards the sky before coming back down slowly to look at Retsu; his eyes rolled into his head so only the white of his eyes could be seen, he then stood up slowly and creepily before snapping into a fencing position with a fixed and rather disturbing smile on his face.

"Unsheathe the hushed casket, Zetsubō no Sākuru" Luke spoke the release command for his true shikai, the blade erupted into black mist, reforming into a six feet long blade of black mist, without warning, he fired a Shakkahō without speaking its name or its incantation and aimed for Retsu's face, when it exploded for whatever reason, he would shunpo in front of her, bringing the mist blade in a arc to her right side before shunpoing again to come behind her to attack her left side in the same manner while leaving a shunpo clone in place of himself, working out that her natural reaction would be to attack in front instead of behind as the clone Luke and the real one attack her at once, if the mist blade so much as touched her, he would be able to trap her within a illusion of his own design and one to draw out her fears as he would whispered the word, "fear" if his attacks connected.

Illusion on hit:
if the mist blade does conenct, Retsu will be trapped within a illusion based around fear, Retsu will end up in a district on fire, men, women and children being torn to pieces in terrifying ways, from being split in half using just the hands to split their bodies into pieces to being burned alive, Retsu would be watching this when she will see a familar person in the battle causing the death and bloodshed; herself, the other Retsu will have her eyes rolled into her head and a psychopath's smile, the corners of her lips covered in blood as she ate at the fresh corpses on the street, the other Retsu would tear off a child's head while still alive, leaving him scream in agony as his head was torn off before the other Retsu would start to eat the child's head while looking at the real Retsu, saying this as she ate: "This is our hell that we created for ourselves, you fear become me again but stop resisting and join in the feast" she would say, slowly eating the child's head, smiling evilly as the real Retsu would feel a cold and dark stare from her evil twin

technique used:
Technique Name: Shunpo clone art number two: Twin Sword Dissection
Technique Description: this technique is used by Luke Yasenha by first distracting his opponent with kido or smoke before attacking his opponent from the front before making a shunpo clone to replace himself in the front attack and he moves to attack from the back, he does this because the opponent's natural instinct is to attack from the direction Luke is coming from.

then Luke and his clone swing their swords in an arc towards the opponent's body to aim to cut that affected part which works with Luke hitting both sides simultaneously since the clone has no physical presence to cut, Luke hits both the left and right side to inflict the damage. Requires two posts to cool down

Technique Effect Chart:

*The effect chart is for damage, durability, or any other after effect of a technique. The damage/effect/etc will be based off of tiers.*

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: opponent will take heavy damage to his/her affected part and will bleed heavily for two posts
Opponent is One Tier Lower: opponent will take a great amount of damage and will bleed heavily for one post
Opponent is Equal Tier: opponent will take a good amount of damage and will have a deep wound in the affected part, which may bleed slightly for two posts
Opponent is One Tier Higher: opponent will take some damage and may have some cuts where the blades hit, which may or may not bleed for one post
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: opponent will only have a little wound where the blades hit, which may or may not bleed at all and if so, only for one post if that

Location;; Forest, Outskirts
Muse;;
Word Count;; 364
Tags;; Akuma, Retsu, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:14 pm

Akuma coming in though Shunpo while breaking the phantasm. "Bakudo number 21 Sekeinton" Smoke appears everywhere Using the smoke as cover she use the hilt of the blade to attempting to knock out Retsu and flee with her last remaining Reiatsu back to Yoshiro.

Bakudo:

Spell Name: Sekeinton
Spell Type: Bakudo
Spell Number: 21
Spell Incantation: N/A
Spell Effect: Acts like an upgraded version of a ninja's smoke bomb. Creates a large blast of red smoke around the user, aiding them in an escape.

View user profile

on Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:38 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
Luke's attack did not help Retsu at all, when she lost control. "Do you realize what you have done?" She screamed, hinting to consequences of what would happen, when she looses control of herself and her abilities. She was not like that anymore. She was not. She was not... not a monster.

Tears of anger turned into pure hate, when she snapped out of the illusion. She raised her hear and shouted at the sky as loud as she could, causing six ghostly figures appear in a circle around her and Luke. Retsu closed her eyes and mumbled something in odd language, which would cause Luke feel incapacitating pain, when the screams surpassed what a human can hear; after that point on, it turned into pure pain and would make his ears to bleed.

She saw Akuma casting Sekeinton spell, pink smoke appearing all over them, until one of the ghost figures, that Retsu had summoned, let out a scream, and cleared the fog before she could knock the woman out. "Tramp." Retsu said, making her feel the painful screams on her head too, before throwing her away like a rag doll through some paranormal force.

[Yoshiro is paralyzed from fear, just looking at what Retsu has done.]

View user profile

on Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:08 am

Play while you read this bit:

Luke saw that his attacks had hit and he had trapped Retsu in his illusion but she then broke out of his illusion, summoning six ghosts and started screaming in the loudest pitch imaginable, Luke had to cover his ears with his hands but he couldn't keep the sound out as his ears started to bleed, he saw Akuma trying to use Sekeinton to blind Retsu but a ghost blew it away the useless bakudo of smoke as she too become effected by the screaming and became paralyzed and getting knocked back, Luke fell to the ground, his head shaking from the level of the sound but managed to lift his head, one of his eyes had returned to normal, the other still insane as he watched Akuma getting knocked back.

"Aku...ma" Luke managed to say as he staggered to his feet and slowly walked towards Retsu, deactivation his shikai and returning it to its sealed form and sheathing it, he walked painfully slowly with the level of the noise she was making but he managed to reach her when he would do something that would take her by surprise: he hugged her, releasing his spiritual pressure to calm her down if possible.

"Stop...Retsu...you don't have to...become who you were...we both understand...the pain of our past sins...but that doesn't make who you are now...you are not a weapon...you are a person...with feelings and pain...you chose who you want to be now...not who they told you to be...you are no one's slave, what you do now...is up to you...so chose" Luke would tell her into her ear while hugging her, hoping to reach the human part of Retsu and get her to stop while he still had control of his sanity, he could only wait and see if his words could reach her.

Location;; Forest, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 315
Tags;; Akuma, Retsu, Luke
OOC;; this is a beautiful moment in my head :')

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:00 pm

*coughs up blood* Akuma ignores her pain and stands up feeling her rage build "You Bitch" she yells at Retsu "knock it off and control yourself!!"

View user profile

on Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:52 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
Retsu
"I am so sorry." Retsu mumbled to the shinigami, keeping her in a hug. Her eyes turned completely black, anyone could feel how the ghostly energies exited the area, going back to where they had come from. To the one channeling them. Tears still flowed form her eyes, just because Luke had somehow touched her humanity with his words. She relaxed and let herself to fall to his arms, without saying a word.

Yoshiro
Yoshiro rushed to the side of Akuma, who was coughing blood and looked like she would collapse moments after. "Let me help." He said desperately, seeing the woman hurt making his heart hurt. "Sorry, that I tried to kiss you like that. I was trying to cheer you up, I did not mean to freak you out. And I wasn't trying anything, I... am not into girls like that." Yoshiro looked into woman's silver eyes, with his emerald green orbs and bright smile, apologizing expression. "Would you mind sitting down, so I can recover your reiatsu, before you pass out?"

View user profile
#31Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum