Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

on Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:33 pm

Akuma expected nothing less from the 4th seat of Division 3 "I'm on break for the week" she said "Luke, you look like your in pain does it hurt" expressing concern but maintaining her seductiveness. to add to her image she put her arms behind her back and leaned forward a bit leaving her chest slightly visible.

View user profile
#12Guest 

on Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:59 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-3 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke listened to Akuma explain that she was on break for the week but then asked if he was in pain, his eyes gave her a sad look, bags appearing under his eyes as he turned away from her.

"That's something you shouldn't be concerning yourself with, it's just how me and my squad is; we embody the despair of the soul society and shoulder the burden, only for some, it's too much of a burden to bare, you have to be really strong willed to be able to cope with what we must do in squad three, I don't expect you to understand" Luke explained sadly, he rather not become insane again and start going berserk, he just hoped to be left alone but it was something he doubt would happen so he waited for her response

Location;; Bar, Rukongai
Muse;;
Word Count;; 137
Tags;; Retsu, Akuma, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:05 pm

'Ugh, this idea is not working' she thought 'I know'. Akuma began to look upset "I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you" she wept "It's just you looked so upset. The Onmitsukido is just so difficult they will force us to do extremely hard training!!" The tone turned from a weep to crying. Although not caring for the attention that she was attracting by crying.

View user profile

on Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:36 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
Yoshiro entered the bar, and the young handsome man caught everyone's attention again, this time not like they would dislike him or know him, but because he simply wore the brightest and widest smile, that any being had ever wore on their face. He gave a flirty wink to the bartender, as he ordered something that he could recommend for him, getting a strong drink as well.

"That's something you shouldn't be concerning yourself with, it's just how me and my squad is; we embody the despair of the soul society and shoulder the burden, only for some, it's too much of a burden to bare, you have to be really strong willed to be able to cope with what we must do in squad three, I don't expect you to understand." He heard a familiar voice saying, and turned around to see Luke talking to some girl, before he turned back to bartender, saying that he should put something in drink of the clearly lively man. Something strong. Nodding the bartender did as asked, and Yoshiro moved behind Luke, right when the girl started crying, though the shinigami officer would notice it was fake. Something that Luke did not notice.

"You surely know how to handle women. As lively as ever." Yoshiro whispered in Luke's ear, surprising the officer completely, before going between the girl and him. "Let me handle this, man. Go drink your tea." He said to his old playmate. Yoshiro looked at girl's eyes full of tears, with sincere emerald green orbs of his, and kissed her deeply, before Luke could go anywhere. "Do you feel any better now?" He smirked with a comforting laugh.

View user profile
#15Guest 

on Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:02 pm

Luke heard Akuma start to cry and talk about tough training, Luke was getting tired of this before he felt another familiar spiritual pressure enter the bar, Yoshiro, the third seat of squad nine and Luke didn't even bother to respond to when Yoshiro whispered in his ear about how he was handling Akuma and mocking him about his liveliness before heading over to the crying girl to go comfort her, he looked at his tea, Akuma's sobbing voice was going around and around in his head, his eyes becoming bloodshot as with one final tick, he snapped, suddenly he released his reiatsu, forcing anyone not prepared or those of weaker spiritual energy to be forced to the ground as his reiatsu drained the color from the bar and the surrounding area before growing two, large shadow arms before they slammed into the roof and ran around the room of the bar, terrifying the customers as his arms tore the bar room apart.

"Yes, run, see how far it gets you!" Luke shouted after them before turning his attention to a man on the ground to his left, Luke smiled psychotically as he draw his zanpakuto and raised it so the blade pointed directly at the man's head before thrusting down, if no one stopped him in time, the man would be impaled by his zanpakuto and lay dead on the floor with blood running from his skull with a mix of brains as it would leak from the bar door into the street before he would turn to walk out the door unless something or someone stopped him.

Location;; Bar, Rukongai
Muse;;
Word Count;; 268
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:10 pm

Akuma reacted quickly drawing her Zanpakuto from it's sheath and using shunpo to force herself in front the victim and parry Luke's Zanpakuto. Immediately casting a Kido which she attempts to use on Luke, Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six! Bakudo Number 61: Rikujokoro. 6 pillars of light appear around Luke and close in an attempt to restrain him.

View user profile
#17Guest 

on Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:43 pm

Luke saw Akuma diving in to stop him, using Rikujokoro to try and stop him, the pillars of light bound him but her level of kido was too weak and within a few seconds, broke the Rikujokoro with both his human and shadow arms, shattering it, he brought the blade up above his head, smiling psychotically.

"If you want to die so badly, I'll help you" Luke said as he brought the blade down at Akuma's head, seeing if someone would come to save her.

Location;; Bar, Rukongai
Muse;;
Word Count;; 84
OOC;; ignore this post

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:50 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
[OOC: Luke's post will be void, because of posting order.]

Yoshiro

Yoshiro saw how Luke would snap, and he could recognize the same, crazed bloodshot eyes from their game of tag before. He was going insane, which was confirmed, when his reiatsu was wildly released and the shadow arms appeared, destroying the bar inside and scaring off everyone. "Yes, run, see how far it gets you!" Luke shouted to a man, starting unsheathe his zanpakuto, and without hesitation, in one move, on the less than nanosecond-lasting moment he had gotten it out of sheath, Yoshiro would stab the shinigami with his own zanpakuto, by pressing it through his own hip. To confirm, that Luke would be down, he struct his neck with open hand, pushing him away, taking the sword out as well as disarming him.

Did you think I would not check your backgrounds? Even if you are from Division 3, it's not so secretive, that you are a murderer, Mr. Yasenha Yoshiro said. At the same time, the girl disappeared from behind him and appeared in front of the man, ready to block Luke's sword, that would have been directed at the man, and then bound him with kido. Concerned raising of his eyebrows, the officer heard a heart-rending, yet beautiful voice behind her, shouting something.

Retsu

The walls were on bloody runes and there was mauled corpses around her. The mirrors of bathroom broke by itself, the toilets were on fire and the taps were flowing with blood. Retsu was lying in one corner, crying alone, when no one could hear her fighting the room, that had turned against her as her powers awakened for emotional stress. She was not even sure what it was about. Suddenly she had felt overly emotional, just by thinking about how Luke had arrived the bar, remembering someone related to her. Sangatsu. And suddenly screams appeared all over the room, the flames got more fierce and the blood was now overflowing to the floor. "GO AWAY!" Retsu shouted as loud as she could, and it all disappeared. She heard sounds of fighting outside the bathroom, as she stood up and rubbed away the tears from her face, heading back to the bar.

She would see Luke getting insane, recognizing the symptoms that she had heard about. Best she could do, was to immobilize the raging shadow hands. Retsu channeled her reiryoku and formed bright light instead of a kido spell, without incantation, to banish the shadows, since they could not exist in bright light. "CLOSE YOUR EYES, EVERYONE!" She shouted, before the entire bar was filled with bright white light.

View user profile
#19Guest 

on Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:11 am

Luke saw Akuma diving in to stop him, using Rikujokoro to try and stop him, the pillars of light bound him but her level of kido was too weak and within a few seconds, broke the Rikujokoro with both his human and shadow arms, shattering it, he brought the blade up above his head, smiling psychotically.

"If you want to die so badly, I'll help you" Luke said but as he drew into his zanpakuto, he felt someone grabbing the handle of his zanpakuto and ramming it through his left hip, Luke turned his face to the third seat as he explained that he knew about Luke being a murderer before pushing him, taking his zanpakuto in the process before he heard a scream from the bathroom as Retsu came out as she called to people to close their eyes before releasing a bright, white light, Luke jumped out the way and used his right shadow arm to defend, the light burning it, setting it on fire as he broke through the door of the bar to the outside, the arm was out of Luke's control as it thrashed wildly, slamming into the ground a few times before collapsing, turning into black mist to renter Luke's shadow, leaving him with only one arm left, he growled before launching into shunpo and into the forest.

"The hounds; the hounds will never find me...I won't let them put in the factory again" Luke said to himself as he brought the unharmed arm back into his shadow to conserve reiatsu as he performed a bakudo that Yoshiro would of remembered if he had seen it.

"The whisperer of silence, the book of solemn vows, The gatekeeper of the underworld breaks the sealed mound: Bakudo number thirty-one: Kokumu shinkirō" Luke spoke both incantation and name of the bakudo as his body evaporated into black mist, leaving no trace of his existance from where he used the bakudo, heading the caves to the north of the district to hide from the "hounds" that he believed would chase him and hunt him down.

Bakudo used:
Name: Kokumu shinkirō (Black Mist Mirage)
Number: #31
Category: Bakudo
Incantation: "The whisperer of silence, the book of solemn vows, The gatekeeper of the underworld breaks the sealed mound"
Effect: This bakudo hides the user's visual, spiritual presence, even smell by Luke disappearing into a black mist, appearing to start turning into black mist from the feet up within a few seconds; in addition, Luke can't be harmed in this state; in exchange for these abilities; Luke is unable to attack in any way and is reveal once detected, making it only useful to escape or to sneak and follow people; making it useful for infiltration missions. Lasts for four posts, then two post cooldown

Location;; Bar, Rukongai
Muse;;
Word Count;; 345
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:41 pm

Akuma who had used most her reiatsu on her kido spell began to ebb closer and closer to the abyss of unconsciousness.

View user profile
#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum