Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Having Fun and Meeting New People OPEN

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

on Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:14 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
A set of footsteps created a quiet clicking sound upon touching the layer of stone, each of the steps being considerate and calculated, as the woman moved gracefully in the silence of night. By all odds, the darkness surrounding her should have devoured her figure, but her eyes of royal air force blue, shined in the shadows, reflecting the lights of night sky. The dead straight hair floated in the weak wind, it's black colorization superior to even heart of woman's shadow. Her pale skin, reminiscent of white marble sculptured by the finest architects, was given a new shade of whiteness under the moon, and her blood red lips expressed the intoxication, she felt while walking at night time. Yet, the face of this beauty, seemingly originating from another world, was in same terrifying sight, something that made everyone afraid of her. She had this demonic aura around her, but the woman was not wearing her usual expressionless mask, hiding all of her thoughts and emotions; there was a noticeable, though somewhat mischievous smile in her face.

The woman carried the name of Nakano, infamous area in the District 60, south of Seireitei, where the brutal bloodbath happened so many years ago, but people would still remember it and the witch of area, who committed all those crimes in vengeance. Retsu, the sorceress of central fields, was not certainly the most loved inhabitant of great shinigami city, but she was influential and powerful human weapon for the shinigami, and nearly all citizens knew to fear her. So, when she walked into bar, every single pair of eyes turned around to look at her, pupils widening on fear as they recognized her, as if they would see their worst nightmare. "Hello, everyone." An amused sentence escaped her lips, as she walked away from the doorway to the bar counter, smiling widely to faces around her. Once she reached the bar counter, she simply would wave her hand, and everyone else in the bar backed off from her. "Could you give me something strong today, boy." She let out to the bartender, and turned her head around if there was any other people she could try to harass and scare away.

View user profile

on Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:02 pm

Akuma walks through the night considered to be a ghost her long black hair reaches her waist and covers her tanned back. Finally able to think freely. Many of her Division 2 friends will kno exactly where she's going. She turns the coner and the bar is standing how it usually does, tall and solid.

"Maybe I can even make a couple of men uncomfortable as well" she said grinning wide. "Now lets see whats going on" she thought
although when she enter and sat done she realised who she was next to, Nanako she had heard small rumours about her.
Deciding to play it safe she acted like she didn't know her. "Hey Buddy, a strong one over here" she called to the bartender

View user profile

on Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:05 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
Retsu watched this younger shinigami walking to the bar counter and sitting next to her, while ordering a strong drink. The shinigami did not know if woman was acting or just did not notice who she was sitting next to, but the first option was more than likely. Could she bear sitting there with a murderer all night? Retsu wanted to try it out.

"Harsh day, huh?" She said with a smile and friendly tone on her voice, though she was only testing this shinigami, seeing if she was made of something strong.

View user profile

on Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:13 pm

Akuma looked at the woman although choosing her words carefully " It wasn't really I've got pretty good stamina and Edurance for my size and my sword skills still take down 3 of my division members at once" She answered "But, how was your day?" askd Akuma finding herself becoming intrested in this woman.

View user profile

on Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:29 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
The shinigami was apparently made of something, bold enough to answer her, and Retsu kind of liked that. "Ah, then I must have underestimated you. Sorry." The shinigami woman said still smiling, now not so falsely, but rather genuinely, which most likely made everyone else around them to shiver in fear. "It's not like a woman could not take on a few males, right? They appear more cowards than we do. Us, helpless women." She said, her tone mocking every single man near her, looking at her with a mix of anger and fear.

Retsu was given her drink, as the woman next to her asked about her day. The bartender went all white, when the shinigami touched his hand, taking the glass from him. It was ordinary. Boring. I'd much rather do field work again, rather than teach some kids at school. She said, noting the woman that they both wore shinigami uniforms. "Onmitsukido, huh?"

View user profile

on Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:41 pm

Akuma allowed a grin " I must agree with what you say about men a bit" Akuma said receiving her drink from the bartender. "I'm of the Onmitsukido, yes although not an average shinigami" added Akuma "My abilities put me much higher than most others but enough about me, how about you? by the sounds of it your a teacher" finished Akuma

View user profile

on Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:56 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-3 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke was on patrol around one of the Rukongai districts when he came across a bar and heard chatting going on inside with two women, there were other people inside but they were being very quiet for some reason, he could feel the two women were shinigami, just by checking their spiritual pressure, although one was stronger and familiar while the other one strange but had a similar spiritual pressure to those in the stealth force, Luke decided to enter the pub, his blood red eyes looking around, most of these people would of known what he had done, a young man looked at him, his eye heavy with bags as he gain a shocked expression and ran screaming about a demon, Luke didn't blame him, considering who was in here now as well as him, the pressure must have been too much for him, he sat on the bar stool and looked to the bartender, pretending not to listen to the women's conversation but was secretly eavesdropping on the conversation as he ordered his drink.

""Peach ice tea, no ice and in the bottle please, my good sir" Luke told the bartender, Luke watched him fix his drink as he listened in to what was being said.

Location;; Bar, Rukongai
Muse;;
Word Count;; 207
Tags;; Retsu, Akuma (Fem), Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:45 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
"Yeah, I am an instructor, though I only act as a personal instructor to a student. I specialize in teaching special cases of people, that are recruited to academy in young age or have very special powers. There is only a few of those doing that job, and I am the unparalleled lead of the statics on training these special shinigami." Retsu said, in rather everyday-sounding manner, before continuing with a new nostalgic tone on her voice. "I used to be a seated officer, but they considered me as too brutal and violent to be used in field operations, after a few... accidents."

Retsu drank her drink and sneered, seeing a familiar face. "Officer Yasenha..." Speaking as disgusted as she could, as she did not like that man very much. "I have to go to bathroom, if you'll excuse me." She coughed and said to the woman next to her. "I am Retsu, by the way." The shinigami ended her sentence and turned around, to the bathroom, giving Luke a murderous gaze.

View user profile

on Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:52 pm

Akuma watched as Nakano left and then looked at Luke curious to why Nakano seemed to hate him. She then thought of a fun idea, "She got up and walked over to Luke she then used her acting skills to make her seem more like a division 2 shinigami than that of the Onmitsukido.

"Hello," she said in a seductive tone "My name's Akuma Kuroryu, may I know yours"

View user profile

on Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:17 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-3 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke watched as Retsu got up, announcing rather unnecessarily that she was going to the bathroom after saying his name rather bitterly, he took his drink from the bartender when the woman that had been talking to Retsu only moments ago came over to him, Luke only say her coming because of the sound of movement towards him and the soft pads of her shoes on the pub floor as she walked over to him and asked his name in a seductive tone, he turned to her, his blood red eyes looking over the buxom division two member, although her uniform told him that she was part of the stealth force since he had been around them long enough to tell the difference in the squad uniforms.

"My name is Luke Yasenha, Fourth seat of squad three, what brings you to a place as remote as this? normally only squad three comes this far out so what brings a member of the stealth force out here?" Luke asked politely before waiting for Akuma's response.

Location;; Bar, Rukongai
Muse;;
Word Count;; 173
Tags;; Retsu, Akuma, Luke
OOC;; I can't be convinced that easily  :urharaftw: 

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum: