Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

White hair, Black heart (Private)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Guest 

on Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:39 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-3 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

The night was young, but for the fourth seat of squad three, the night had only just begun as he slashed his zanpakuto and shadow longsword at a large stump of a tree he had cut through, he had to work his frustration out and cutting the tree seemed to be better then cutting his wrists, which were bleeding from cutting them a couple of minutes ago for handing a report in late to his captain; suddenly, his hand, weakened from blood lost, let his longsword go, the large blade impaling itself into the tree, he had to stop to rest.

"Crap, of all the bothersome things, I let my blade go, damn it! I'll rest then try again; this time twenty thousands slashes" Luke cursed out loud, waving his hand as his shadow longsword broke down into black mist and reentered his shadow before sitting down against a tree to look at the moon, shining its light onto the dull lull of the forest surrounding him, he took off his right glove, seeing the infected part of his right hand; the blood veins there were a deep black and the color of his hand was becoming purely black as well.

"This is getting out of hand, this power of mine; it's going to kill me one day, I just wish I knew how to deal with this" Luke spoke softly to himself, leaving his wrist to continue to leak his life giving blood as he watched the moon, maybe hoping to bleed out before his infected reiatsu could kill him

Location;; Forest, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 259
Tags;; Luke, Retsu
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:46 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
The white-haired shinigami was looking at the moon, that was clearly visible from the window in his room's ceiling, his emerald green eyes wide open as he lied quietly in his bed. The rays of moonlight broke through the glass and made his marble white skin shine on it's cold radiance, reflecting the light of moon all over his bedroom. In the silence, the young man was thinking of what he had done on his one free day, but could not come up with any real thing he had done, except for lying on his bed all day, obviously for being too lazy to get up at all. Hell, he had been too busy doing nothing to put on any clothes. But it was not the shinigami would always be like this or be lazy in general, and this was one of those few days, when he did not feel like talking to anyone nor stepping out of his room, and preferred others to leave him alone. Usually on those days, he tended to think a lot, or then it could have been a sad day, but this was somehow different. There was an empty feeling, and it wasn't just his stomach. He felt nothing, absolutely no emotion. Thinking was hard, it seemed like his head was paralyzed. Every time he tried to think of something, tried to get up, he seemed to forget it and focus on lying right there. But even though it was his day off his duties, he could not spend it like this.

He picked his determination back from wherever he had forgotten it laying, and got up, now sitting on his bed. The shinigami took a careful look at the clock, that was set on his messy bedside table along with books, raising his black eye brows in surprised manner, as his mouth turned into a questioning smile, expressing his astonishment for what time of day it was. "Oh man. I slept all day?" The words escaped his lips, filing him with energy, realizing it was not morning. Of course, he thought, realizing he had been looking at moon just a moment ago, having ignored the obvious fact, that moonlight came by the side of night. He pushed his feet off the bed and stood up within a moment, quickly rubbing his eyes once, after which he glanced himself in the mirror. The colorful eyes and expressive dark eyebrows contrasted his white skin and hair in an unique manner, making him look like an angel without wings. The reflection smiled in satisfaction, not that he was arrogant about his attractiveness, rather for he payed so much attention to his looks, it being a very useful tool, when interacting with people. He bit his lip and winked to the handsome guy in the mirror, wearing only his boxers.

He moved away from the reflection, to his working desk, leaning on it for a moment, while eyeing the papers on it. Top of the messy pile of paper, there was a fuzzy note, apparently saying, "Third Seat - Hayashi, Yoshirou", since the reports and paperwork was directed to him, personally. How nice of someone sneaking in and leaving some work for him, when he was sleeping, on his free time, not even bothering to wake him up. The officer stopped leaning to the desk, browsing the paperwork with his both hands, eyeing the stuff, that just needed to be signed, and the stuff he needed to read through. His took out a pencil and wrote his signature on a few papers, before continuing browsing through the pile, and ending up with a conclusion, that he was not doing this stuff if he could just have fun. Or do something else, anything else at all. He leaved the papers messily all over his desk, and continued to his personal arsenal of clothing, a wardrobe full of shinigami clothing, but a few personal pieces too. The officer would glance at different types of shihakusho, while dropping of his underwear and changing new gray boxers on, taking out his summertime uniform, which he would wear on hot summer days, in tropical missions to world of living and on warm nights like this. It did not have a juban, white under clothing made up from shitagi and hakama-himo, and it was mostly made from thin black fabric, keeping it cool at night. Instead of a hakama, it had loose black bottom section, more reminiscent of pants than ordinary hakama. It was almost see-through, he thought picking up his zanpakuto, but he did not really mind for this property. Yoshiro walked to the sliding shoji doors of his room, opening them and closing his eyes, he took a deep breath of air outside, a feeling that made him feel euphoric.

First of his notions about the outside world was, that everyone were in their rooms, some asleep, some not, but there was only a little activity outside. It was dark to see without the moonlight, but the shinigami male trusted in his hearing and sense of smell, which were at their peak right now, when he had energy to focus on them. Yoshiro headed away from the sleeping quarters of his squad, to woods, which was very close to his room, just one hundred feet away from where he had stood just a moment ago. He walked slowly and silently the treeline until he saw and heard someone hitting a tree with sword, presumably a fellow shinigami, but you can never know surely, so the shinigami got carefully closer. The man had black hair, blood red eyes and his right hand has blackened veins, even though this was nothing more special than his own snow white hair and emerald green eyes, that were glowing in the dark right now. The shinigami was bleeding from his wrists, probably for slitting them himself.

"You should take care of those wrists." He said in his forever-gentle tone, probably surprising the fellow shinigami by approaching without a sound, before continuing. "What did that tree do to you?" He said in rather jokingly than accusing him for cutting it, a bright smile on his face, as he looked at man's red eyes.

View user profile
#3Guest 

on Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:11 am

Luke jumped when he heard a gentle sounding man's voice come from behind him, he quickly put his glove back on before a shadow grow from his hand rapidly, forming into a arm that shot passed the white haired shinigami's head, grabbing a tree behind it with a loud thump, Luke looking at the white haired shinigami with his eyes now bloodshot; a common sign that he was going insane.

"Who are you?! are you a hound?" Luke yelled at him before seeing him properly in the moonlight, the bloodshot effect in his eyes left and the shadow arm returned to his shadow and disappeared into it like it never existed, Luke felt his head before taking his gloves off momentary to heal them with his kaido that the white haired shinigami would properly notice that his kaido was not like others he had seen before as his was black in color and he only used his left hand to heal his cuts so they stopped bleeding but would form a dark scar on his skin before redressing in his gloves, his haori blowing slightly in the wind as he brushed down his black and red Karate Gi that he wore instead of a shinigami's normal uniform before speaking to the white haired shinigami, who from this distance, Luke could tell he was strong, just as strong as he was in fact.

"I'm...sorry, sir, you see I'm not exactly all here if you catch my drift and sorry for accidentally attacking you, you took me by surprise and my mind slipped for a moment, my apologies" Luke said, bowing his head to the white haired stranger, due to his habit from his old phobia of strange faces that he would keep his head bowed if he didn't know the person and would only lift his head to those he knew, he looked to the tree stump that had several hundred slashes in it with a big one where his shadow longsword had impaled when he let it slip from blood lost, he took a deep breath and relaxed before speaking again.

"I should introduce myself; My name is Luke Yasenha, Fourth seat of squad three, may I ask your name, sir?" Luke asked him more calmly then before, hoping for his name so he could raise his head and speak to him

Muse;;
Word Count;; 390
Tags;; Luke, Retsu
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:38 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
Yoshiro did not even blink, when the shadow-made appendage shot past him. It only had took just a little concentration, to calculate, that the hand would not hit him, but the tree behind him, and he understood, that best he could do in a situation like that, was to remain focused on the shinigami himself and calmly observe his actions. He could hear how the hand stumped into the tree, revealing that it had stopped moving, but the officer paid a little attention to it. The man was looking with rather crazed look and bloodshot eyes, trying to hide the desperation deep inside, that the shinigami could clearly see in the shine of man's red orbs. He could hear him mumbling something about who he was and if he was a hound, but he turned back to perfectly normal, as suddenly as he had turned insane.

"I'm...sorry, sir, you see I'm not exactly all here if you catch my drift and sorry for accidentally attacking you, you took me by surprise and my mind slipped for a moment, my apologies." The man said, his head bowed down, like if he was afraid of him or ashamed of something, for some reason, but since he could not think of something reasonable, so Yoshiro just shot wide smile at the shinigami. "I should introduce myself; My name is Luke Yasenha, Fourth seat of squad three, may I ask your name, sir?" The stranger introduce himself, now more calmer than before, his head still bowed down, making Yoshiro to think if he was socially awkward or even afraid of other people, which would be logical reason for him being outside at night. The shinigami nodded on the comrade, who he had never seen before, or at least he thought so, as he opened his mouth to continue the conversation. I prefer looking at other one's eyes, when introducing myself. He said rather amused than snide manner, keeping a short break, waiting if the man would raise his head, but continued, looking at his eyes or not.

My name is Yoshiro Hayashi, but feel free to call me Shiro. The officer said, playfully winking his eye to the other shinigami, before finishing his introduction. I was just recently promoted to position of Third Seat, in Division Nine. How come, I have never seen you before?

View user profile
#5Guest 

on Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:20 pm

Luke raised his head as Yoshiro introduced himself, although he heard the last part, he didn't raise his head until now due to habit, he looked up to see Yoshiro playfully winking at him before asking why he hadn't seen him around before, Luke sighed before responding.

"Well, the work I do with my squad means I spend most of my time in the outskirts of the soul society; places that most squads don't normally get to or allow to access as well as members of my squad, including myself either watch and monitor people in the crowd or hide our reiatsu and visual appearance to monitor other people with spiritual awareness, this includes everyone from the people in the Rukongai to the rich and power of the noble families, even you right now, as we speak, it's why most members of my squad tend to become depressed; it's heart wrenching to have to spy on your friends and family, I am no exception to that..." Luke explained solemnly to Yoshiro before starting to turn around, drawing his zanpakuto as he looked to the tree stump.

"Now, I have some sword training I wish to do, whatever you wish to do now is up to you" Luke said before he would take a step to the tree stump, aiming to do more slashes at the tree to the number he told himself to do earlier, not checking to see what the snow-haired third seat was going to do.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 246
Tags;; Luke, Retsu
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:48 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
"Aren't you a lively fellow." The white-haired shinigami said quietly to himself, as the another seated officer proudly told him about what was his duty, even though he had not asked for such a thing. He had asked why he had never seen him before, and got way too long answer, than he expected, but he still listened every word that left man's lips. "Now, I have some sword training I wish to do, whatever you wish to do now is up to you." The man finally said, turning his head back to the tree, away from him, implying that he wished to be alone.

But Yoshiro took it as an invite. Whatever is such a broad term. He stripped off his black shitagi and leaved his sword there, next to the tree, that shadowy hand had stumped on, just a moment ago. He would move with one flash step, quietly with precise action, right behind Luke, before he could even realize that someone was behind him. He took his body close to Luke, his right hand reached to Luke's sword hand and left on his chest, somewhat restricting his movement. Yoshiro pressed his lips next to Luke's ear, before he could even react to sudden action, whispering in calming and warm tone. "You are upset. And you are not concentrating on your hits. Also, I don't believe cutting your wrists would be training with your sword, would it?"

[[I did not mention him grabbing his hand or managing to lock him with hand in his chest, so the post is powerplaying-free, right? Since Luke did not pay attention to him, as you said, he would not be able to react to such a sudden move, but it's for you to decide.]]

View user profile
#7Guest 

on Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:32 am

Luke didn't hear the remark made under Yoshiro's breath as he walked away but as soon as he took that first step, he felt a hand grab his sword hand, stopping him from moving his blade and another round his chest, it seemed Yoshiro was similar to Luke in how he would fight; having a slender looking build that would disguise a deceptively strong fighter and the man's build was just that; thin but deceptively strong as Luke was finding out.

"Hey! what are you doing?! let go of me" Luke shouted in surprise, he was rather hoping to be left alone but it seemed the third seat had other plans in mind as the third seat whispered in his ear about how he wasn't concentrating on his sword play because he was upset and that cutting himself wasn't training his sword, Luke realized that the third seat wasn't going to let him pass until he had relaxed or if Luke got out of Yoshiro's hold, Luke moved his free arm, aiming for a gently yet sharp elbow to his ribs, the force of which should push Yoshiro back enough that Luke would be released from his grip, he would turn to look at Yoshiro, who know was only wearing the lower, white part of his uniform, Luke wasn't sure what Yoshiro was planning, he didn't feel threatened but he had to be sure.

"What are you playing at, Third seat Yoshiro? I'm not here to play, I'm...not in the mood for it but it seems you won't let me pass either so how about we spar? if you won't let me pass but still wish to "play" as it were, then why not spar with me since that way, I can do my training while giving you something to do, what do you say, third seat Yoshiro?" Luke asked Yoshiro, the moon casting its light on the scene before it, Luke's blade glowing in the moonlight, glowing black and making a sound like a child that he just been beaten and told off by abusers before stopping the glow and the sound at the same time, a common way for Luke's zanpakuto spirit, Zetsubō no Sākuru, to communicate to Luke about his feelings, Luke kept a tight grip on his zanpakuto as he waited for Yoshiro's response.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 387
Tags;; Luke, Retsu
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:18 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
"Hey! What are you doing?! Let go of me!" As the shinigami moved his free hand to hit Yoshiro's ribs, the shinigami swiftly lowered his left hand from the chest to where man's obi was, unwrapping it before the seated officer would land his attack on him. He smiled mischievously, as he move his right hand forward with a formidable force, causing the blade to hit the tree in front of both of them deep and getting stuck for a moment. The moment itself would disrupt the balance of Luke, causing his attack to lose it's strength and land gently on his muscles, as the shinigami pulled his left hand suddenly, taking off his obi sash and dropping out the sheath connected to it. He quickly used high-speed movement to get away from the seated officer, appearing next to his own zanpakuto and picking it up, throwing another playful sentence at the fellow shinigami, before he could even get back his balance.

As Luke turned to look at Yoshiro, he was smiling brightly, his eyes shining like emerald in the night. "What are you playing at, Third seat Yoshiro? I'm not here to play, I'm...not in the mood for it but it seems you won't let me pass either so how about we spar? if you won't let me pass but still wish to "play" as it were, then why not spar with me since that way, I can do my training while giving you something to do, what do you say, third seat Yoshiro?" He just laughed at him, amused, but a tone of playfulness leaving his lips, as this fellow shinigami suggested them sparring. "Sounds reasonable enough." He smirked as he realized, that Luke had not yet noticed that he was missing an obi sash, showing what he was holding in his left hand to the shinigami, before continuing, sarcastically serious expression on his face with almost-believable tone. "Of course, assuming you can catch me." And Yoshiro was away, running fast deeper to the woods, leaving Luke there on it's border, zanpakuto stuck at tree, though his balance was already fine now, giving the younger officer two or more seconds of head start.

Tonight, he was playing tag.

View user profile
#9Guest 

on Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:17 am

Luke watched as Yoshiro showed him his red silk obi sash, his sheath lying on the ground as Yoshiro told him that sparing would be reasonable if he could catch him before running off using shunpo, Luke felt his waist since he hadn't notice since the feeling it still being around his waist was there so he hadn't realized it was gone until Yoshiro held it up for him to see.

"Damn it, this is what he's planning; leading me somewhere else, even though he has a friendly demeanor, doesn't mean this can't turn ugly within a second, I'll follow but I'll have my guard up, I can't risk being rash and just jumping in like he wants me to; I should proceed with caution to be on the safe side" Luke thought to himself before launching into shunpo himself, giving chase to the third seat, the third seat was fast but Luke could be faster, although it was going to tire him out more, he kicked his shunpo up a notch so he was running faster then the third seat, he pointed his hand out in a claw shape at the third seat.

"Bakudo number nine: Geki" Luke called out, causing a wave of red energy to appear around the third seat, if successful, Yoshiro would suddenly become paralyzed and end up face planting into the ground, where Luke would come to a stop in front of him, panting as he picked up his sash and putting it back around his waist where it belonged, he would have to go back for his sheath but that could wait for the moment.

"Well, I guess I just caught you, Third seat Yoshiro; although I must say, you made me work for that" Luke said, taking breathes before he would kneel down and, using his middle finger and index finger, poked the third seat in the forehead with a slight, sad smile on his face.

"Tag, your it" Luke said, leaning across Yoshiro's body, where he would take the third seat's belt for his white hakama before taking off using shunpo but at his normal speed of his shunpo; doing higher speed shunpo then his current level of ability tired him out more then his normal shunpo and by returning the favor by taking the third seat's belt and tagging him, it was a small revenge for distracting him like this, which Luke had to be honest to say that the feeling of playing tag gave him some small amusement, he checked for spiritual pressure to see if the third seat had broken his bakudo and was giving chase.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 433
Tags;; Retsu, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:41 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
The third seat had not yet starting Yoshiro, and he had plan for this. His hands moved in a buddhist prayer position, palms touching each other, as his speed decelerated a little for the quick meditation. He draw power from his reiryoku, feeling the spiritual energy settle on his skin, and took a deep breath, before shedding the extra skin of as he let his lungs to empty, leaving a clone of him behind, with even the slightest detail of his appearance and what he was holding. The other officer was fast, having started the chase, but he did not notice him leaving a clone behind, he could tell that. Yoshiro would have outpaced the man if it was not about skill in shunpo, but on ordinary running.

So, the shinigami accelerated on a large tree, using high-speed movement and his acrobatic skill to smoothly get to the upper branches of tree. He would see the seated officer shunpo'ing past the tree, but no for long, since he cast casting a binding kido at the copy he assumed to be Yoshiro. The copy fell down, and he would hear the officer saying exhausted for shunpo usage. "Well, I guess I just caught you, Third seat Yoshiro; although I must say, you made me work for that." The man poked the forehead of the reiryoku doll and took his own obi sash back, but could not say anything else until the copy decayed away with a burst of light, probably making the man realize that he was just tricked. Yoshiro watched laughing heavily as the sash disappeared from shinigami's hand too.

He was sure, that the man knew where he was, tracking him by sound of laugh, and as an answer, he raised the obi sash high, so that officer could see it clearly. "You're still it." And Yoshiro disappeared from his field of vision again, first jumping from tree to tree, before landing back to ground and starting running. He was now cautious for spells like Geki, and he was sure, that Luke would realize, that he would have to catch Yoshiro without tricks like that.

Spoiler:
Technique Name: Shedded Kido Skin
Technique Effect: Using the same source of energy as kido does, the reiryoku, this technique draws spiritual energy to skin of shinigami, creating a clone of one as they shed this skin from them, leaving it behind them, that is capable of moving around, and that will decay once touched by a living thing or after a certain time, since the kido energy will run out after less than a minute.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum