Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Meeting of the Captains

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

#61Guest 

on Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:26 pm

(ooc tenju isn't going to be back on till wednesday, do,you,wanna streach out taz leaving to,get him-)

#62Guest 

on Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:05 pm

(OOC Sure how about this)
Raiden stood and remembered his conversation with Central 46. Word as Later and No date is determind yet fly trough his mind. And another hell butterfly enters speaking a message bearing the date and time of the exam. Wensday at midday. at the proving grounds at the Shino Academy. Attending captains are Shokakku SouTaichou, Tazuma Taichou, Amaya Taichou and Edwards Taichou. After Raiden had forwarded this message to the other captains. he continued watching Edwards zanpakutou. And after a while he kindly asked Captain, Would you please give a full demonstration of your powers. For my memories have faded due to my recent illness.

#63Guest 

on Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:31 am

"of course captain commander " I begin to walk forward slowly and with purpose. Not a speck of reiatsu can be felt from me. I draw my zanpacto out from my shoulder shethe. Its length reaching up as if it could touch the heavens. I speak"silence,kurayami no nake de kashu!"
My reiatsu expands out forcing the air from the newer captains and moving the robes of the senior captains present. My zanpacto starts to change the blade lengthens three inches and widens by two. Five holes and slots grow on the blade with turns crimson red. On the hilt a small mouth piece grows along with four finger holes. I hold my shikai out,for all to see and I spin around slowly. I end facing the captain commander"what song would you like for her to sing my captain?"

#64Guest 

on Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:23 pm

(ooc stop this thread till after christmas its not nice to rp away from EVERYONE in it ))

#65Guest 

on Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:24 pm

(ooc Yeah thats right. allright THREAD STOPPED UNTIL AFTER XMAS!)

#66Guest 

on Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:55 pm

(ooc ok can I start tenjus captain exam post tonight?)

#67Guest 

on Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:02 am

Ooc yeah ofcourse Smile

#68Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum