Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Meeting of the Captains

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

#51Guest 

on Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:09 pm

A meeting to get familiar with one another's Shikai The commander spoke. He stood up brushed his haori back to show the hilt. He grabbed it with his rifht hand close to the Tsuba(guard) and drew it slowly. The perfect blade shimered in the light that came trough the window of the captains assembly hall. Once he had drawn the blade he held it over his head in his right hand with a streched arm. and began the release phrase:Tengoku no kaze He started swinging his sword down towards the ground and when it was at his shoulders height he had spoken No goon wa sora He twirled the blade around and continued the swing downwards. and continued the release phrase O totte Iru The blade was fully transformed when the swing was complete. The pale yellow light of the transformation blew of with the enormous gust of wind that was created when the fully transformed blade's name was called when the tip of the blade was near the ground at the end of the swing Jujikakaze (Crucifix wind) And with the roar of the wind having filled the room. It queted down and the commander kindly spoke: Here it is.

#52Guest 

on Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:22 pm

Seeing the familar shikai of the head captain I stand and reply" i'm glad to see your mastery over your zanpacto hasn't lessened in your sickness my captain. Jujikakaze is as amzing as ever to be sure. Nothing I wouldn't expect from the most powerful wind zanpacto in soul society." I say smiling

#53Guest 

on Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:28 pm

I thank you for your kind words Tazuma Taichou. I might add that during y absence my mastery has improved. Raiden smiled in prepatation for his little joke. For i have had plenty of time to chat with it Whilst he chuckled at his own joke. He looked down at his sword in his right hand. And he raised it infront of his face. And he thought about how its power continued to amaze him even to this day.

#54Guest 

on Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:40 pm

I sheathe my zanpacto fully and lock it in place." I can feel the power pulsing from your blade captain commander. Even without the ability to,feel power I,could tell ." My zanpacto starts to glow white reiatsu because it sences raiden's zanpacto. quiet yourself singer I say to myself and my zanpacto spirit

#55Guest 

on Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:47 pm

Raiden unwillinly ignores The others in the room with him. He is entranched with the power from his blade for it is the first time in months he has released it. But its power seems unwavering, Solid, And after about a minute of thinking Raiden finds the word he was looking for: Complete. He holds his sword high and with each litte movement of the blade more wind comes of moving the hair and clothing of the other captains. It even releases wind when he holds the blade still. And when he moves it gale force winds come from it. Now with his blade high he swings it down to his right side once again. Wind flies of the ground where the tip is pointing and from the swing itself. It was so much force from a single swing that it forced all the captains in the room to loose their footing a bit. having to step out of the lines to remain upright. After ahving noticed this Raiden quickly surpresses his winds. And speaks kindly: I am sorry Captains. That was not my intention

#56Guest 

on Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:48 pm

I move just slightly being used to raidens power. I need to work on fully controling you fully singer" it is truely amazing your mastery my captain."

#57Guest 

on Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:01 pm

Now fully aware again of what is happening his precially shaped sword at his side in his right hand. he speaks: Thank you Captain. he now looks at the new tanned captain in the line. Id like you to come over here. Id like to see that shikai of yours Raiden smiles as he says this

on Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:57 am

The brown skinned captain hollis edwards watches as the captain commander enters the room. he bows with respect at the mans entrance just as everyone else does. he then stands back up and watches as raiden releases his zanpakto. the wind created upon its release cause hollis to step out of line a bit from its force. Edwards nods as he respects such a display of power. after a brief conversation with captains tazuma, raiden decides to speak with hollis himself, asking to see his shikai personally. why on earth is hollis getting such attention? perhaps he like everyone else thinks his weapon has some second ability. although even if that is the case there is no reason for anyone to question it. after al, mirajin along with a few othwr zanpakto was born with the shinigami that weilds him. meaning he is not in soul societys database, or at least its powers arent. this meeting is the first time its been shown to anyone. regardless, hollis continues to smile and steps foward to unsheathe his zanpakto once more.

Certainly sir, im honored that you wish to see my abilities, meager as they may be

hollis does not speak his release phrase but within a few seconds of it being unsheathed five long black tentacles burst out. hollis just holds his sword, allowing raiden to inspect it himself.

View user profile
#59Guest 

on Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:41 pm

A hell butterfly fly gracefully into the room from an open window. It flys toward me and hovers in front of my face. I extend my finger and it lands on it. I hear its message and my smile grows on my face." I will comply" I say to the butterfly which takes off and leaves. I then quickly move towards the captain commander and say "pardon my interuption Hollis." I then go to the head captain a speak softly" central 46 commands that I bring Tenju here to,take the captain exam. With your word,i will bring him here." I stand by to await my order

#60Guest 

on Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:18 pm

Ahh so they have made a decision. Raiden calmly speaks. He doesnt seem to be surprised. Tazuma Taichou. If you would be so kind. To bring him here. Raiden smiled. For some reason he liked to take captain exams. It was a test of skill for him. After this he smiled again and looked at Captain Edwards. That is a peculiar sword you have captain. He kindly spoke Your powers are not meager captain. For otherwise you would not be standing here before me. He smiled warmly. To continue on the subject. It is an odd sword that is a given. But difference is what keeps the word interesting is it not? Raiden remembered he first time he layed eyes on this blade of the new captain during the captain's exam. It had been a strange feeling back then. But Raiden was getting more familiar with it

#61Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum