Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

#41Guest 

on Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:54 pm

"captain Akine,welcome how have you been? My wounds are healing bicely thanks be to your squads talents. I thank you for that to be sure(i cross my right arm up to my chest(roman salute). Have you come to joun in our meeting.

#42Guest 

on Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:38 pm

Captain Edwards continues to stand and watch with a silent smile on his face. As he does, another captain reveals himself and claims to have been hiding in the room the entire time. Hollis wonders why he would want or need to hide since everyone would be meeting everyone anyway but as the man is obviously the kido corps captain, he writes it off as the shinigami just showing some of his skill. Moments later, another female shinigami enters the room and appears to have her eyes closed but upon further inspection one can see that they are simply squinted tightly. Based on what tazuma says, Hollis assumes that she is captain of the 4th squad, the division that leads soul society in the healing arts. Still silent, Hollis gives a friendly nod to the both of them and continues to stand in place.

#43Guest 

on Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:59 am

"well hello captain Arakasi and what you just said would ring true considering what happen recently with that whole thing to do with the sub Shinigami." i say to the just appeared captain after i get over my small shock of his mastery of kido then another captain enters and it is the 4th squad one and i say to her.
"There no worries about running late here if it due to you duties if any thing i respect you for takening care of the wounded before anything else."

#44Guest 

on Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:01 am

"may i ask who called to this meeting the butterfly sent to me never specified that" she nodded back smiling at captain hollis before turning against koshi. "you will need a second check up to make sure there where no poison or such in the wound tazuma taishou. Why dont you come with me to the squad 4 barracks after the meeting is over" she smiled at him and opened her eye slightly looking at him implying it could be a very bad idea not to do as she said"

on Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:32 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"Yes Akane, your squad's healing abilites are getting better everytime I am to return for wounds that have yet to heal themselves."Commented Amaya gently to the 4th squad commander as she backed up from the line "I guess it is my turn to show Hadikazuki" She commented "Slither, Hadikazui"

Her zanpackuto glowed as she slashed down at the side with one hand as the blade erupted in a dark purple light as the blade formed into a long chain. the hilt wrapped around her hand as the chains moved and spiraled around her as at the other end was a blade as petted her shinkai "this is my Snake like zanpackuto"she added smiling. her gentle blue eyes were now an cold heart icy blue with deep blue slits much like a snake

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#46Guest 

on Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:46 am

"hello tazuma taichou. yes i discovered their secret and i do belive they are the work of a arrancar named szayel aporro granz iwe heard a few things bout him." he got quiet he dident feel the need to say that he also managed to replicate the build for his own use. "and im very well aware that i could be sensed i only hide my apperance not spiritual pressure." hes just about to reply to koshis motion that he should show his zanpakotu when its interrupted by the doors swinging open and the fourth squad commander akane is enters. He nods as a greeting to her and smiles. Now that would be a zanpakotu worth seeing akanes zanpakotu was said to be one of the most beutiful and strongest defensive ones in whole soul society

as they seem to start discuss he dissipears into thoughts bout other things until amaya mentions she will demonstrate her zanpakotu

#47Guest 

on Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:29 am

Looking at amaya's shaikai"an,interesting shikai as well amaya.(turning,to akane) you are correct akane I will go,with you after the meeting perhaps this will be my last visit for these wounds." I walk to captain araskai and get close to him and whisper"perhaps I could visit,you after this meeting as well. perhaps the kido demon and the one armed demon could work on a few things?" I,move away and stand back in my place.my hand placed on my injured ribs not showing pain,however.

#48Guest 

on Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:12 pm

The large wooden doors fly open once again. And in walks the imposing figure of a 29 year old looking man. His hair pointly and on his hads shine his black leather combat gloves. They look like they just had a polish with leather finish. His sleeveless Haori bearing the 9th division symbol and Shinigami uniform Show his Muscular arms. From under his haori the hilt of the strongest known Air type zanpakutou is showing. Its pearl white wrapping conrtasting against his black shinigami uniform. His handsome face bears a warm smile. He adresses all the captains present with a kind but firm voice. Captain Commander Raiden Shokakku is present. He walkes through the lines of captains and takes a seat in the chair that is heading both lines. And he just sits there and watches the reactions of the captains he had ofcourse seen before at the entrance exam. But doesnt know much about.

#49Guest 

on Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:55 pm

Seeing the captain commander enter the room I drop to my knee in respect. I hold my zanpacto's hilt so, that it doesn't fall free our knock anything over it is quite large.

#50Guest 

on Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:33 am

"Welcome commander." i say with a bow and i too end up on my knee out of respect for him with my Shikai form Zanpaktou over my left shoulder so not to harm the floor with it.

#51Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum