Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

#31Guest 

on Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:11 am

"you give the illusion of being weak but in reality you are quite formidable hollis." I move off my spot for the first,time in a while"shall,i,show everyone,present my,back up?"

#32Guest 

on Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:57 pm

"Nice Hollis but i think that not all that your Zanpaktou can do is it not" I say before Tazuma Steps forward and says.
"you give the illusion of being weak but in reality you are quite formidable hollis." I move off my spot for the first,time in a while"shall,i,show everyone,present my,back up?" to which i reply with.
"Zuma with you need any help may i lend you a hand and i can also show off what my Zanpaktou can do as well."

#33Guest 

on Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:36 pm

"i can use your help kieran my old friend. Take that cup there off the meeting table in the corner(points to the cup). When your ready toss it up into the air high. Then step back please.,(looks at hollis) I also believe your zanpacto has a second ability but you won't use it unless you need to am I correct?" I step more into the center of the,room and drop the left side of my robes to my side. Exposing my scar over my heart,a large spirial carved deep. "i'm ready when you are kiran."

#34Guest 

on Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:53 am

I go and pick up the cup that Tazuma has pointed out then i stand not to far away form tazuma and then flick it up to near the roof of the hall then i step back to watch what unfolds.

#35Guest 

on Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:07 am

As kieran walks,to the table I crack my neck from side to side. He,then turns around a tosses the cup up high into the air. my focus on the cup cause it to appear to be moving in slow motion.when it reaches its apex and begins to begin plummet back down. I use my left hand and reach into my robes. I pull out a silver revolver style handgun with a wood grip.i take aim and fire,two shots. the appeared rto be made out,of white reiatsu and are vaguely bullet shaped. The first shot struck the cup clean down the middle the second slimmed the remaining fragment. I holster the pistol and take two steps a put out my hand and the rim of the top of the cup lands squarely in the out streached palm

#36Guest 

on Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:25 am

"very nice Zuma i wonder if my shield be able to handle that." i say with a smile and a clap. and look around to see how the other captains are reacting.

#37Guest 

on Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:00 am

As the tentacles retract back into mirajin Hollis listens as kieran speaks. He raises a brow at his statement, wondering what he means by another ability. Why is it that everyone assumes he's hiding something. Maybe they just believe he's capable of greater things, or maybe they're all just suspicious of him. After all, it woldnt be the first time he was mistrusted on a first encounter.

"not all it can do? Hm, well i believe that's it to the best of my knowledge. Well outside of bankai at least.."

Captain Edwards then stands back in line and watches as tazuma steps up to show his stuff but he also comments on the 5th division leaders' zanpakto. Hollis replies with a simple shrug of confusion as he watches the man work. Kieran throws a cup into the air and tazuma whips out a pisol, splitting the cup with expert percision. Hollis responds with a round of applause. He then stands, silently waiting for the the female captain to go.

#38Guest 

on Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:16 am

"i belive everyone here is hiding some part of their abilities after all it wouldent be wise to show all you got to someone whom can have become your enemy tomorrow dont you all agree" the voice belonged to Arakasi whom hidden with a kidou spell had snucked inside and now seemingly appeard out of nowhere in the corner where he had been sitting observing. he corrected his glasses and looked up from the book he was reading to see how the captains reacted to his rather unique entrance

#39Guest 

on Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:22 am

"hello arakasi,how are you,today. Did,you descover the mystery of the bugs,we,found? Your kido mastery is awe inspiring but one could feel you there if you know my meaning. Why don't you,show your shikai next(i motion for him to go to the center of the room).

#40Guest 

on Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:18 am

the doors to the meeting hall opened and Akane walked in she had waited a second or two outside calming down since she had just run here from her barracks a group of shinigami that was in dire need of healing had come back from a mission. she now calmly walked in and despite her seemingly having her eyes closed she took in every detail of her surroundings allthough most of her attention was directed at captain arakasi. she took a emtpy seat then looked around smiling
"excuse me for being late ladies and gentlemen i had some patients to take care of"

#41Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum