Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Meeting of the Captains

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

#21Guest 

on Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:09 am

"well is any one else bore with just waiting for the other to get here how about we show are Shikais to one another?" i say to the group then i turn to Yai and say.
"Sorry My name is Kieran Murugamu captain of the 7th squad. And so that you know i would like to become friends with you how about that?"

#22Guest 

on Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:54 am

"Hm..well i suppose that sounds like a right fine idea. after all, that is what we were called here for right?"

Hollis says as he waits to see what everyone else wants to do before proceeding. Besides, they all pretty much know each other by now, even if the remaining captains have yet to show. Whenever they do finally arrive they can just join in on the action and get caught up to speed. Captain Edwards continues to smile as he sees everyone getting along for the most part.

#23Guest 

on Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:33 am

"a fine,idea kieran my friend. that is the purpose of this meeting is it not? Perhaps the newly returned 8th squad captain woyld like to go first? I do have one suprise that maybe even kieran doesn't know I,possess.(i look at kieran and address him) i'm sorry old friend for this from you.they are my back up plan only."

#24Guest 

on Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:14 am

He looks up at Kieran. "That would be fine Kieran." It seemed as if they were going to show off their shikai. It has been 500 years since Kuroi had wielded his Zanpakuto. He hoped they still had the unbreakable bond nobody could break. "So I am going first. That is fine with me. Speak Rose!" He unsheathed his Nodachi as it became enwrapped with his green reiatsu. He now held his his zanpakuto in its shikai state. He smiled that him and his zanpakuto still had that bond between them.

#25Guest 

on Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:09 am

"impressive,i too wield a nodachi zanpacto. if I may ask kuroi what are your zanpacto's abilities?"

#26Guest 

on Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:05 am

"well that is a fine shikai there Yai and Zuma i am interseted in this back up that you have and it doesn't brother me if i don't know about it for sometimes the best moves are one which your allies don't even know about. and if no one minds i will go next. Strike them Roukou Doragon!" i say as i draw my Zanpaktou which is a blade which is a hand wide at the base but tappers off to a fine point with a five point star for the guard and a crystal that hangs off the bottom of the hilt from a chin. Then it changes into my Shikai form and the blade turns into two thin rods that looks like anything can cut and the crystal has grown and now has lightning traped inside it.
"Now don't let the look of it think it weak it has the same bite as it name Roukou Doragon."

#27Guest 

on Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:50 pm

He looks over at Tazuma. "I have the ability to control the earth if you would say. I know it is pink and green but it is still deadly." He turned his attention to Kieran as he released his shikai. He looked two rods the he now possessed. "Interesting shikai you have there." Kuroi spun his scythe around in his hand as he waited for the other captains to release theirs. He was starting to like this new group of Captains. They seemed much more friendlier than the ones who had been here in years past.

#28Guest 

on Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:08 am

"My oh my. You all have such marvelous zanpakto. Almost makes me wish mine had more to it"

Infect, Mirajin
He chuckles light heartedly. Hollis Gazes at everyones shikai and claps with joy, impressed by their zanpakto. He marvels at how complicated some of them are, and how powerful they must be. It actually make him wonder why his is so simply, he almost wish he had some sort of fancy nodashi or blade. Captain Edwards then steps up and slowly makes his way to the center of the assembly hall.With his usual serene smile, the captain slowly unsheathes his sword and weilds it in his right hand as his left remains behid his back

"Well, i guess it's my turn. here we go ladies and gents..kansen shimasu(infect), mirajin.."

After about two seconds, a black light envelopes mirajins blade and a second later, about 6 black tentacles burst out each around three and one half feet long. The wiggle around in the air.

"Well, here it is. I know it's nothing special but, eh it has its uses"

Although he could have relased it without uttering the release phrase, hollis figured he'd just say it since no one's heard or seen it before. The tentacles continue to wiggle around as if they had some sort of sentient thought to them.

#29Guest 

on Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:44 am

I look down everytime a shikai is released" hollis if I may call you by your first name. Whst else does your zanpacto do. Every zanpacto has an ability and the same goes for your s my friend."

#30Guest 

on Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:11 am

"Hm? Oh yes of course. well i cant show you the extent of its ability since i don't want to destroy the assembly hall but.. i can give you idea"

Hollis simply looks at the five tentacles and suddenly they wiggle around a bit more. After another second, they extent and and stretch across the hall, elongating at great speed, dodging all of the captains at the stop of a dime as it goes past them. The tentacles then suddenly split , forming into dozens of thin tendrils. These tendrils split even more and form into hundreds of tendtcles as this as hair. A small fly whizzes by and one of the tentacles extends with great speed to impale it through its belly. Hollis lightly flicks his wrist and all of the tentacles retract within a second.

"there ya go..."

#31Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum