Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Meeting of the Captains

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

#11Guest 

on Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:57 pm

"Well hello Captain Yai walcome to here and if you don't mind there was no mind to flare your reiatsu it only shows that you are inscure but then again if i remember right you only just got back from a 500 years of exile right?" i say as i turn my head to the 8th captain. i relax my reiatsu back to it normal level.

on Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:09 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"I am really not that bad of captain to be honest, just got to make sure no one over steps boundaries, I am not one to put my trust in those I just meet for it cost me two aches in one day."She commented.

"It is nice to know we have new captains adjusting. I am fine and my wounds are still healing so I am not at my full yet, my troops have invaded my home in worry since i collasped once, not allowing myself to rest. however, I am fine now and was lucky enough for them to even aloow me out."She commented adjusting the ribbon around her neck. Her reaistu was completely hidden so in all sense it looked liek she did have one

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#13Guest 

on Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:17 am

The new captain walk in and introduces himself. I nod"captain yoi. I am captain tazuma koshi of tenth division. Its very nice to meet you." Feeling his reiatsu ichucke softly to myself and think"am I and the head captain the strongest in soul society?

I adjust my zanpacto over my shoulder and wait

on Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:48 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"It is so nice of you to join us Captain Yoi, Has the Soul Society seem to change alot since your exile? I hope fi it did it was for the better and not for worse."she replied calmly looking towards him. She shut her eyes tightly and took in some deep breaths moving her hand to inside her hura gripping her side I need to be more careful my side is still sore, possibly bleeding again. She thought to herself opening her eyes watching the other captains

#15Guest 

on Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:18 pm

"take it easy amaya. We both are still pretty banged up from before."
I rub my ribs as well knowing that at anytime I can start,to,bleed. The 4th squad member who wrapped it tikd me to rest but who needs rest I thought to myself.

on Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:32 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"You know very well that I cant take it easy for If I take it easy, so will my troops. I am setting an example for them that even when you are wounded, continue on. Not whimp out."She ommented "We both learned that listen from being trash to the Captains we are today. If we took it easy, we would not be where we are today or as strong as we are today."She added to him looking him in the eye.

#17Guest 

on Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:44 pm

"very true amaya but a leader can't lead from the grave. You are a strong warrior. Koshi.... Never mind." I move back to my place. I look deep in thought

on Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:47 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"true which is why I have been taking it more easy on my training on having to shorten it for my body's sake."she replied calmly looking towards the newest captain in deep thoughtwhy are some men such digusting pigs. At one point i might have accepted that offer but the pains from the last ones hurt more then my wounds She thought to herself staying in her spot

#19Guest 

on Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:20 pm

Captain Edwards continues to stand with his hands behind his back and a smile on his face. Another captain arrives and reveals himself as Kuroi, the new 8th squad leader. The young man then immediately releases what seems to be all of his spiritual pressure and Hollis doesn't move. He continues looking foward and speaks softly.

"Hello...you also seem to have a nice but of rieatsu. You must be strong as well, good for you"

Hollis says with sicerety. He then continues to stand in his spot in an eerie silence, awaiting the arrival of the Captain Commander and the rest of the captains.

#20Guest 

on Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:30 pm

He relaxed as his reiatsu went back to normal. "Nice to meet all of you. Yes a lot has changed since I have been exiled. But I look forward to building new relationships." Kuroi wanted to build up his trust with the rest of the captains. He did not want anybody still thinking that he could not be trusted at all.

He bows his head listening to Koshi and Nanashi speak. It was not for him to get into such an argument. He just lifted his head and let his mind ease knowing he was back at his rightful place. After the meeting he would head over to the Squad 8 barracks and introduce himself. He hoped his Squad would except him now that he was back.

#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum