Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

#1Guest 

on Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:22 am

A pair of sandals filled with long skinny feet clack rythmatically on the cold cement as they sway to and fro. A man bearing a white robe with the character for the number five on it nears a pair of large double doors. The heavy coat flutters a bit as the wind blows past it, kicking up a bit of dust from the mostly prestine ground. Slowly the doors creek open and a shadowy figure steps through them. The lights of the Captains assembly hall shine onto the shinigami's face revealing strikingly handsome features and fair ebony brown skin of a lighter shade. His hair is perfectly trimmed at the edges and very low to the scalp. The only sign of facial hair on him is a distinguished patch of hair on his chin, shaped to perfectly align with his strong chin. His dimples crease a bit as he presents a smile that seems to always accompany his face as he looks around to see that he is the first one to have arrived. Despite this , he decides to announce his name and title just for the hell of it.

"Fifth division Captain Hollis Edwards reporting..."

The handsome man, who would appear to be in his early to mid thirties calmly treads over to the right side and stands at his spot where one of the two lines should be. The new captain of the fifth division had been informed via Jigokuchō that all of the captains would meet in the assembly hall so that they could introduce themselves and meet each other since there are several new captains. It also mentioned something about the captains showing their shikai so that everyone could become more familiar with one another.

#2Guest 

on Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:21 am

A boy that looks about 17 enters with ice blue hair and his Zanpaktou hanging upside down with the hilt pointing to that ground and he does not have a captain hura because he knows that if he wears it it only mark him out to the enermy and so he only wears it for official events and you notice that his Zanpaktou guard is in the shape of a five point star and that the air around him fells charge like just before a lightning strike and there a faint smell of ozone in the air then stopping before the new captain of the 5th division says.
"Well Captain edwards i seems to have heard you out side and if you are wondering who i am i am Kieran Murugamu the Captain of the 7th division." i say with a smile.

on Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:46 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
A female moved into the captain hall. She was strange in the fact she was 19 and seemed like she was a fresh recruit that might have never seen battle before. Another strange thing about her was the fact her hair was a lavander purple. currently it was let down reaching to the back of her knees as some were pulled infront of hair. She had her Captain hura folded over her left arm that had a long black sleeve as she adjusted her uniform to look in the form of a kimono. her skirt was open and pulled up in an elegant fashion "Captain of Second division Amaya Nanashi is present."She announced walking to her chosen spot. Her sky blue eyes looked ahead as her bangs covered her left eye

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#4Guest 

on Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:25 pm

Still smiling, Hollis glances over to his left as he watches another captain enter. The man has no Captains haori on but the fact that he has even arrived does indeed mean that he is a captain. The boy looks no older than about seventeen but with this being soul society there is no telling what his real age is. The kid introduces himself as he speaks on how he overheard Hollis talking to himself outside of the doors. Hopefully he doesn't think Edwards is insane or anything, the last thing the shinigami wants to do is look out of the ordinary. After all he's had to deal with that his whole life so why recreate the past.

"Oh well hello Captain Murugamu, it's a pleasure to meet you.."

Captain Edwards walks out of his spot for a moment to extend his right hand to shake his fellow captains. It is a normal hand really, but to the touch it feels cold and unwelcoming. It feels as if it were completely dead, void of all signs of life. As he extends his hand, another shinigami walks in and introduces herself as, Captain of Second division Amaya Nanashi. She also seems to be very young, looking to be a bit older than Murugamu, perhaps nineteen or twenty in appearance. The devilishly good looking captain turns his head slightly in her direction and looks at her directly in the eyes with his moca irises. He reveals an inviting half-smile as he does so but continues speaking to Murugamu in his soothing rich voice.

" I do hope we can get to know each other very well in the future mm? After all, the better we Captains get along the better the example we can set for our underlings.."

Although Hollis was speaking to the 7th division captain, it would appear, especially from the first part of his statement, that he is speaking to Amaya. Some of what he said can even be taken as suggestive but the silver tongued captain can't help but to a bit lecherous at times. Hollis then steps back into his spot in line and waits for the rest of the captains to arrive.

#5Guest 

on Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:45 am

I walk through the large double doors of the captains assembly hall. The light shine onto my face and highlights my blue eyes. My custom made captain hoari which is floor length sleeveless with a hood. Three buttons can fasten it across my chest the lining is red silk. On the back is the symbol for ten. My right hand is holding my zanpacto's hilt which is over my shoulder a small silver music note dangles from the bottom of the hilt. My left arm is placed inside robes(think airan from ffx). I walk calmly to the spot assigned for me and stand there before I speak" Captain of the Tenth division of the thirteen court guards,Tazuma Koshi reporting."

I look around to make sure i'm not the last to arrive. I can see amaya and kieran and a captain i've never seen before. Strange as that was he must be newly appointed.i await to see his reaction. Just because I have yet,to meet him doesn't mean I don't know how he is after all word travels fast in soyl society

#6Guest 

on Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:42 am

"Why hello my lady and how goes the times for you and you better watch your tounge around her captain Hollis for she can at time be a bit snappy i should know i have the scars to porve it and hello Zuma how it going?" i say with a bow to Amaya then i turn to hollis and as i see my old friend Tazuma enter i adress the last part to him and just to see the reaction of the new captain i let my reiatsu make the air around me dance abit with the flickering og lightning by rising my reiatsu just abit but not enough to take as a attack.

#7Guest 

on Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:47 am

"hello kieran how are you my old friend and amaya how is the second division captain this fine day? Well I hope." I notice kieran's reiatsu is raising steady and he he can maintain it."careful with that my friend" I say to kieran while plucking a spark out of the air around me"careful brother you know how you get,sometimes."

#8Guest 

on Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:26 am

"Oh i know what i am doing Zuma but i am just testing the new captain here and see what he does for he seems a strange one to me" as i reach out and pluck a lightning bolt or two out of the air and start to play with them as i wait to see what happens.

#9Guest 

on Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:50 am

As Hollis continues to silently stand in line with the same strange smile on his face, the double doors fly open once more and a man in a sleeveless haori walks in. He introduces himself as the tenth division captain, Tazuma Koshi. Captain Edwards smiles and lightly nods at the blue eyed man as a show of respect. He thinks about introduces himself but sees it as redundant since more captains should be arriving and he would have to do it again anyway. He decides to just stick with a smooth and silky.

"Hello"

Moments later another captain enters the assembly hall. He speaks to captain amaya before giving a friendly warning to Edwards about the girls temperment. It's no suprise the man knows hollis by name, after all word does travel fast in soul society. The apparent seventh squad captain then releases a bit of his rieatsu , causing the air to flow around like wind and a bit of lightning to spark off here and there. Hollis simply continues to stand in his spot with his hands behind his back. His head slowly turns to the side like an owl and he smiles.

"Heh, sorry about that, thanks for warning me. Sometimes the presence of a beautiful woman can cause me to get a bit beside myself.."

He says as he rubs his head and shrugs his shoulders. The fifth squad captain then puts his hands back behind his back and looks fowawrd while still speaking.

"..and that's a nice bit of rieatsu you have there pal. You must be quite strong, much stronger than someone like me.."

As he finishes speaking, Hollis's own rieatsu stays normal. So normal infact that it seems to not even give off a feeling. As if it is not even existance.

#10Guest 

on Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:16 am

After his 500 years sentenced he returned to the Soul Society. While in the human world he received information that the Squad 8th Captain was lying about everything. They asked if Kuroi would accept it and he agreed. He returned to the Soul Society, but before he could get settled in there was a Captains meeting going on. "Damn it, just when I get back to relax." He headed over to the Captain's hall adjusting his outfit as he walked. He was actually nervous to be back around his fellow Captains. It had been 500 years thing change.

He arrived at the Captain Hall doors and pushed them open. He let out a deep breath as he walked in the room. The same captains from 500 years ago are no longer here. He saw a bunch of new faces and had a smile on his face. "Hello there fellow Captains, I am Kuroi Yai the new Captain of Squad 8." He flared his reiatsu to its max making the air heavy around him. He did not want people to think he was weak. He walked over and took his position between the 7th and 9th Captains.

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum