Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

#31 Re: New Captain's Visit CLOSED COMPLETED on Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:11 am

"Well we are your fasmily now so you aren't alone anymore." I felt the breeze and noticed the room lighten a little. "Come now we should not dwell on the past. It might be hard but it is the best thing to do. I turned back to my desk. I picked up a Rose medallion with the 'fire' symbol in the center. "This necklace was given to me by my grand ma." I placed it back down on my desk in the same spot.

#32 Re: New Captain's Visit CLOSED COMPLETED on Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:34 am

I hopd up my right arm showing my prayer bead " given to me by my monk father Koshi. This family I now have,i will not lose!" I lower my arm

#33 Re: New Captain's Visit CLOSED COMPLETED on Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:43 am

I smiled."Thats good keeep that spirit in you and you'll have your way." I sat in my chair after pulling his chair around. "I've always found that if I want something and work for it comes naturally." I stood up and went to the window.

#34 Re: New Captain's Visit CLOSED COMPLETED on Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:29 am

"my spirit will never falter." I say while looking out the window with her. "one day I will avenge my family and when I do kurayami no nada de kashu will be the vessal of that vengence. Until then I will protect and lead my squad with honor."

#35 Re: New Captain's Visit CLOSED COMPLETED on Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:09 am

"You've chosen a long path my friend." I watched to grass wave in the wind. "Its late and we all need a fresh start tommorrow go get some rest. You'll need it for the path ahead of you. I placed my hand on his head and wished him a good night

#36 Re: New Captain's Visit CLOSED COMPLETED on Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:56 pm

Good night to you my friend. I leave the office,go to my training yard and train in bankai for two hours tuen go to sleep in my quarters

#37 Re: New Captain's Visit CLOSED COMPLETED on Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:21 pm

All this happened whilst Lucas was watching the new captains from the roof acros Kusabana Taichou´s office. He himself had been a captain for 100 years now. He knew how the 2 captains felt. for he had once been in their shoes. He smiled as he noticed their skills grow with each step. He spoke to himselfThere is really but one captain who looks down on them. But not to worry my friends. For Zaraki Taichou looks down upon every singel soul. who is not stronger then he is. But do know i for one do not look down upon you. His isgnature breeze moved the gras and trees slightly as he smiled, stood up and started walking over the roof tops to the street towards his barracks

#38 Re: New Captain's Visit CLOSED COMPLETED on Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:51 pm

I walk along the streets of soul society hummimg to myself. Holding my zanpactou over my right shoulder. I pass the third divisons barraks I stop to admire the landscape

#39 Re: New Captain's Visit CLOSED COMPLETED on Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:21 pm

Nice barracks dont you think? Lucas Cought up to the new captain. I think they are very well maintained byt its division. Lucas said wiht his usual smile. Now Koshi Taichou felt a warm summer breeze seemingly Coming from Lucas

#40 Re: New Captain's Visit CLOSED COMPLETED on Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:29 pm

I closed my window in my Office and went to my sleeping quaters with my rose necklace clutched tight in my hand. I opened the door to my room and set to getting to bed early.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum