Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

#21Guest 

on Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:56 pm

I noticed a few of my Squad moving along the road and i waved at them to let them know i saw them. I continued walking with Shokakku Taicho.

When we arrived at Squad 1's barrack i annoused that we were here to see Head Captain Yamamoto. we entered and went straight to his office. I told him everything about what i had senced and my dream. I told him what they all meant that i had figured out and. When i had stopped he realized i had not made these things up and that they were much needed Information.

#22Guest 

on Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:18 pm

Lucas walked up to a wooden post in Yama's office. He Leaned against it.
He let smiled. he felt as if nothing could get him down from his cloud tonight. He looked outside. and Saw lots of people going everywhere. Down on the road below he could see Kyoraku Taichou walk with Nanao Fukutaichou. They noticed him and he waved with a smile. The night was warm but not humid. Even yama Ji was in a good mood. Lucas told the head captain what he had seen. on his usual tone. After the report Lucas and Kaki Walked out again. Wihsing the guards at the 1st division gate a good night shift.

#23Guest 

on Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:40 pm

I also wished the gaurds a good night and turned to Shokakku Taicho. Well, I'm off to my barracks. Good night Shokakku Taicho. I left in the direction of my barracks and walked quietly with the feeling of dread hanging onto my shoulders. When i enter my barracks i enter my office to find a huge stack of paperwork needed to be done.

#24Guest 

on Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:15 am

I walk to the door of the office " am I intruding?" I ask walking in I continue" i'd liketo introduce myself " I am newly appointed squad ten captain Tazuma Koshi. Its a pleasure to meet you."

#25Guest 

on Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:55 am

I looked up from my work."No you aren't intuding. I as just about to stop anyways." I smiled warmlyand waved him in. "What bring the new squad 10 captain other than to introduce himself?" I knew something was bothering the guy but I didn't know what.

#26Guest 

on Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:32 am

Your newly a captian am I correct, do you feel as though the other captians look down upon us?" I ask while sitting down across from him

#27Guest 

on Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:47 am

"Yes it does but to them we are just kids who were lucky to be chosen to be captain. Does that explain it or at least help you to understand their actions?" I stood up and went over to the door and opened it to see Kira at the door with 3 cups of tea."Ah Kira right on time i was just about to go ask for some. I turned back with Kira following me. "This is my wonderful Fukutaicho, Kira. Oh and if you think i'm a guy your wrong, I'm a girl." I grabbed 2 cups of tea and handed one to Koshi Taicho.

#28Guest 

on Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:49 am

Accepts the cup of tea "thank you and i'm glad to meet you as well kira." Taking a sip of tea I continue"i know to them we are like children but we are warrior as well. If I may ask you, how did you achive bankai?" I ask while stirring my tea. "and by the way I can tell your a girl" I say smerking

#29Guest 

on Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:14 am

O kept training as hard as i could and Ten Sora Kaki just started working with to get to Ban Kai. I smiled as i took another sip of tea.I'm glad because I don't want anymore confusion. I stood up and opened the window behind me.

#30Guest 

on Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:49 am

"oh well you see my lady chose me and fate twice now took my family from me" I say walking to the window looking out I continue" in my sorrow she came to me came to me and gave me the ability to avenge them" while showing a spiral scar over my heart"it left its mark twice now" I pull up my robe covering the scar once more

#31Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum