Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

#11Guest 

on Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:35 am

I stood up when Ichigo just stared at me like i was crazy. I walked out and told Shokakku i was headed back to the SS as soon as I had told him what had happened. I looked at Kira. "Kira would you open the Dankai? We are going back to the Soul Society." He opened it as two severly wounded soul reapers came out of another Dankai. "Kira go get some Squad 4 members quickly!" I ordered him and he ran as fast as he could.

#12Guest 

on Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:49 am

Lucas looked and ran up. Kneeling at the 2 now fallen down Shinigami. Turning them on their backs. Speaking: Eiji! Kio! Stay with me guys. Both the shinigami opened their eyes. One of them, the tallest and strongest (Eiji)looking of the two looked at Shokakku Taichou and spoke. Taichou. Were sorry we could handle him. the second spoke: we are just tired sir. we used up almost all our energie. Lucas continued on a now serious tone: Dont speak gentlemen. The 4th Division will be here any second. Close your eyes i and i will start the treatment. Hisagi had kneeled down too. treating Kiora. Lucas now saw that the both of them only had minor injuries. He sighed of relief. He spoke on his normal tone to Kusabana Taichou. May i introduce. Sakoma Eiji Sansiki (3rd seat) and Hafukai Kio yonsiki (4th seat). Of the ninth division. You are in the precence of te top 4 shinigami of the 9th division. Lucas smiled and turned back to trreating Sakoma Sansiki

#13Guest 

on Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:50 am

I rested my hand on thier Forehead and poured some of my Spirit pressure into their bodies. "They're going to be fine now ingured but fine." I pulled my hand back but they looked at me like i was a source of warmth for them. I stood and sighed. The Dankai opened to some squad 4 members and Kira coming out. I smiled at Kira and said "Good job now have a seat beside me and rest. You two heal up quicky we will need your help soon, right, Shokakku taicho?" I took a step forward and noticed a Dankai openned up above me and that someone was attacking me. I pulled out Ten Sora Kaki as they came down. I frown and then emptied of all emotions. I focused out blocking their blows with my right arm. they stopped attacking me and pulled me into a hug. I smiled "Alright you silly brat let go and tell me why you attacked me and my fellow Shinigami?"

#14Guest 

on Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:13 am

Ika finally neared the people and grinned walking over holding up a peace sign "sup bitches and hoes hoes and bitches".He grinned a shitfaced grin and emited his Reitsu which would make the two captains have difficulty breathing and know they shouldn't fuck with him.He laughed aloud and looked at the people with him whom were no doubt Captains."Ahh I see we have some captains here I see hmm I was the former head captain I heard some really bad events happened to your library what a shame us Vizards couldn't help. He laughed aloud "but your elders are to stubborn I suppose".

He sighed and took a puff of his cigarette and realized this was Ichigos house and grinned "Ichigo lives here aye no surprise there". He then threw his joint away and lit another and heard his Zanpokuto Spirit but ignored it.He then straightened up and saw a few Menos attracted to the Pressures in the area and launched a few Hado 4 at them killing them all. "Boring" he then yawned and sighed "such a bother having no one in my league of power.He yawned again and Shunpo'd and stole a bed from a store.

He threw the mattress to the concrete and jumped on and layed down and saw the cars gawking at him so he layed down giving them the finger. He laughed as he was doing this and then started jumping on the bed like a monkey remembering that old nursery rhyme until some cops came "Oh fuck off" he used Emotional devastation so they would drop. He laughed and began to run around like an idiot and realized that teh two captains were still there. He busted out laughing. He then lit another joint.

#15Guest 

on Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:05 am

I stared in amazement as my barrier was broken by the babbling fool who claimed he was the former head captain.I felt his large pressure and realized he was tough. I laughed as he acted like 4 year old. I stopped as he turned back. I placed my hands over Eiji and Kio's eyes and told them to rest. They did and their bodies relaxed.I smiled and looked at them sleep. I stood up and brushed off my knees. I looked at Ika.

(OOC Fixing your post to say you witnessed my Reitsu-Ika)

#16Guest 

on Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:46 pm

Lucas was not so amused by the strange powerfull man.
He chose to ignore the foolish acts. And focus on more important matters. The health of his 3rd and 4th seats. As squad 4 sinigami took them to my barracks I sent Hisagi Fukutaichou with him. Only to be sure. Lucas had sayd to Hisagi. After that Lucas stood up next to the new captain. It has turned dark Lucas sayd with his smile. Lets go back with my squad. Lucas hadnt sayd that or 5 Shinigami appeared behind him with Their heads Bowed. Lucas continued. These shinigami are seat 8 till seat 13 from the 9th division. All of them spoke in sinc. Shokakku Taichou. your orders sir. To wich Lucas replied. Its time to go home gentlemen. you did good work today. Please Hachida Hachiseki(8th seat). Would you please open the gate. And so he did. Lucas turned to Kusabana Taichou and Kira Fukutaichou. Come on Then lets go home he spoke with a warm smile and it seemed a warm breeze came from his body.

#17Guest 

on Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:52 pm

I picked up the destroyed rose and the other roses. I looked at Ika and shivered as his spirital Pressure still weighed heavy on my mind. I nodded to Shokakku Taicho and walked towards the now open gate. I felt a spring breeze behind me and smiled. I walked through the gates and continued through with a quick pace.
When we returned the SS I waited for a moment for everyone to get back with Shokakku Taicho coming in last. "Shokakku Taicho, we need to report to Head Captain Yamamoto. There was something i noticed on the way back so you will also need to hear it." I walked off in deep thought.Kira Fukutaicho followed quietly wondering what was going on but he said nothing.

#18Guest 

on Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:47 pm

Lucas Stopped and spoke on his regular tone to his lieutenant and seated officers: You guys. You have done good work today. You are dismissed. to wich they replied with a bow and flash stepped to the barracks of the 9th division. Lucas now started following Captain Kusabana.

#19Guest 

on Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:45 am

I stopped so Shokakku Taicho could catch up. When He did i continue walking. I made notes in my head that made sence and what didn't make sence. I mummbled a little but said nothing else.

#20Guest 

on Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:04 pm

Lucas was chearfull as always. Looking up at a full moon. A bright warm summer night in seireitei. A warm breeze came from Lucas due to his good mood. On their way to the first squad barracks a group of Shinigami from the 7th division walked toward the Captain Duo. They Split up and lined up along the way we were walking. Then bowed as we walked past. They felt my warm breeze. Lucas stopped and asked kindly smiling. Who is the highest officer in your group? To wich a woman behind me replied.Me Taichou. Lucas opened his hand to her. In it were 3 golden coins. Drinks on me he smiled then He quickly walked away so they coulndt refuse. When he walked away he could here the group behind him say in sinc. Thank you Captain. and here little sreams of joy from the men who knew they had free sake tonight. Lucas cought up With Kusabana Taichou again

#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum