Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chains of Bondage PRIVATE

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

on Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:53 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-3 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke sighed, he had expected her to refuse to continue training, although he couldn't help but feel disappointed that he wouldn't be able to show Iro the finished product until he had recovered but he knew she was right and decided not to argue back, Haimaru also backed her up on the fact that his constant training with kido was causing his illness to worsen and if he continued it now, it would only return and the last thing Luke wanted at the current moment was for it to return so he laid there on the bed as Haimaru healed him enough for standard physical movements.

"I understand, although being said, I'm a little disappointed that Iro-chan won't see the final results of our training, I just hope that you ain't too worried about me, I'll be fine, I've been in worse things and suffered a lot more pain then this so this will be a whisper in the wind for me" Luke told them both in a reassuring tone of voice as he sat up on the bed after Haimaru had finished healing him, telling him that he hadn't healed him even halfway in reiatsu terms so he didn't go off and sneak out to finish training, Luke only nodded, yawning, know thinking about it, even if his body was healed properly, his mind was tired from the day's events, he smiled at Iro as she joked about not being able to carry him herself, he stood up and looked at her.

"I think I can walk and stand just fine, Iro-chan...thank you, Haimaru-san, I'll let you know if anything comes up" Luke told Iro before turning his head to Haimaru to thank him, walking away slowly, waving his right hand at him, if Haimaru looked closely, he would see a small patch of black skin in the middle of his right hand and, for a few seconds, he would see that, sticking out the back of his Karate Gi, on the small of his back, was a human eye but this wasn't a normal eye, this eye had a glow, red iris, filled with hate and evil intent, the white's of its eye were black and its pupil was a reptilian slit, the eye stared at Haimaru with its evil gaze, even though it was only for a few seconds, for Haimaru, it would feel much longer before the eye closed and faded back into Luke's skin until nothing was there to even tell it was there at all, leaving no trace of its existence as Luke left the squad four treatment room, putting his gloves back on, thanked Iro for her time and effort in helping him through his training and helping him with his infected hand before heading home to the squad three barracks, he couldn't even think about anything but sleep as he took off his haori and Karate Gi as he slid comfortably into bed, sitting up to blow the candle next to him, putting the room into darkness and closing his eyes as his mind drifted to process the events of the day in his dreams...

Location;; Squad three barracks, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 522
Tags;; Luke, Iro
OOC;; We can wrap this up here or if you want to, add your own ending for Iro too ^.^

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#22Guest 

on Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:02 pm

Topic Completed!

doyoureallywanttokno  doyoureallywanttokno  doyoureallywanttokno 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum