Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chains of Bondage PRIVATE

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

on Thu 7 Aug - 8:54

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-3 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke listened to her, it would be death if anyone had found out about his condition and suggested they do go to the fourth division to check up on what happened, although Luke agreed mentally that they would have to tread lightly; any mention of him being a vizard as Sada told him that he was, he would either killed or put into a test tube for the rest of his life, both he rather avoid doing altogether.

"I understand, if that's the case, maybe its best that you do the talking while I watch your back and monitor what's being said, it's part of my job to monitor people anyway so I'll be fine doing that, just let me know if you need me to do something and I'll do it, besides, they are more likely to listen and talk to a vice captain then a fourth seat" Luke said, pointing a open palm to his infected bakudo, just as the tentacles were wrapping around the dummy's head before the kido shattered apart as he dispelled it by tightening his fist, although Luke was feeling sick in the stomach like he had eaten some out of date ramen as he turned to start walking to the squad four treatment center.

"Is it possible that it not only infected me but we became one person? it's possible and it could explain why no one has noticed so far but I can't know for sure until I have the facts from the time I blacked out to the time I woke up in the squad four treatment center and the only way we will find out is by going there and find out" Luke thought as he headed to the treatment center, waiting to hear the soft pads of the beautiful and buxom vice captain following him.

Location;; Kido corps training grounds, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 303
Tags;; Iro, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#12Guest 

on Tue 12 Aug - 12:38

"Well, this is turning out to be quite a surprising day, after all..." Sada thought, as she listened to Luke give his suggestion regarding inquiring at the 4th Division HQ for details concerning the events that occurred on the night that had changed Luke's Shinigami life. Luke, for his part, seemed rather eager to get the whole affair over with, as he began heading immediately for the 4th Division HQ. Sada shrugged, a gesture more aimed at herself than anyone else, as she began following him. Taking a look back at the training dummy whose form had been abused by Luke's infected kidou, the Vice-Commander wondered what answers they two of them would find, when they got to the healing center.

"Permit me to ask, Yasenha-san," Sada said, as she increased her pace in order to walk alongside him, "but if I am asked what my reasons for being interested in your case would be, don't you think that would create an issue? Being a member of the Kidou Corps, I may not have any technical business regarding your case, as you aren't in my Corps, and the Kidou Corps has little to do with scientific research, healing or investigations. I think people from the divisions that handle such matters would have a reason to ask what had happened to you on that night...."

on Tue 12 Aug - 13:02

Luke listened to Iro as she quicken her pace to catch up with him, he considered her question, although she was a vice captain, she had a valid point that she didn't know much about the investigation side of things and that her squad had no business regarding the case of a squad member from another squad, Luke sighed in submission before responding.

"Fine, I'll do the talking then, hopefully my rank is high enough that they will allow me to find out" Luke told the buxom and beautiful vice captain before entering the squad four treatment room, walking up to the receptionist.

"Excuse me, miss; I need to get the mission report for the team that found me on patrol on the outside of the Seireitei about a hundred and twenty years ago or one of the members of that team?" Luke explained in a serious way like a cop would do, the woman at the reception area looked confused and a bit distressed at Luke sounding aggressive, he looked to Iro.

"Sada-chan, could you help me explain that we are on official business of the soul society and what we are requesting?" Luke asked Sada, hoping that the buxom vice captain could calm the receptionist down enough that they could get a answer from her.

Location;; Squad four treatment room, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 214
Tags;; Iro, Luke
OOC;; if you don't mind, could you do a member from the recovery team that found Luke; if you wish to know how the story went, feel free to ask me but you can also put your own twist on it since I very much enjoy the things you can come up with, Iro-chan ^_^

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#14Guest 

on Thu 14 Aug - 14:36

Sada nodded as Luke decided to go ahead and do the talking, just as the pair arrived at the HQ of the 4th Division. On meeting with the receptionist, Luke seemed to take on a serious, almost aggressive tone, which obviously worried the lady at the waiting desk. Based on the fact that 4th Division Shinigami were considered weak as far as fighting was concerned, they usually tended to be bullied often, and it was easy to see that this receptionist was already feeling like the two Shinigami who had arrived were simply throwing their weight about and probably treading on the dignity of whoever they met in the 4th Division. "Very well, Yasenha-san, but you don't have to sound like everyone here is in danger of getting arrested," she whispered to the tall Shinigami, before turning to the receptionist.

"Don't get so worked up,please," the Vice Captain said, holding up her hands in a placatory gesture. "But we'd very much like you to go through your database and get us the names of the 4th Division Shinigami who found this man on a specific night just outside Seireitei...." She proceeded to give the receptionist details, as she got them from Luke, while letting the woman understand that getting the information was official. In a little while, a few names were released, and word was sent to find which of the mentioned Shinigami were available. After a while, an old man who looked to be in his late fifties, with grey hair, appeared and introduced himself as Haimaru, requesting what he could do for the two Shinigami.

Sada turned expectantly to Luke. It was his request, so she would let him speak.

on Fri 15 Aug - 4:13

Luke sighed and moved back to let Iro take over, she seemed to have a better ability to talk to people then he did as she calmed the receptionist down enough to get the information they needed to continue on their path to find out what happened that night, although she made a fair point about trying not to sound like they were all under arrest, he wasn't in control and he was worried about things so he wasn't controlling how he was speaking very well, eventually, the receptionist found the name of the man that had found him that night, a shinigami in his early fifties in appearance by the name of Haimaru came and introduced himself to them, asking them what they wanted, Iro turned to him as she expected him to respond, Luke sighed and took a step forward to the squad four shinigami.

"Pardon me, Haimaru-san but I wish to know what happened to me when you found me about a hundred and twenty years ago, please can you tell us, Haimaru-san?" Luke asked him politely this time, he needed to know what was going on with him and he was hoping that the older shinigami could give them some clues to what was happening to his hand.

Location;; Squad four treatment center, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 211
Tags;; Luke, Iro
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#16Guest 

on Fri 15 Aug - 14:25

The elderly Shinigami listened as Luke spoke, then nodded, as he gesticulated with his hand. "Very well, then," he said, as he turned and headed for the interior of the 4th Division HQ. "Please, Iro-fukutaichou, Yasenha-dono, follow me." The man led the two Shinigami past a number of wards, and then down to a ward, over which had the designation: Reiatsu-based Diseases. Having brought them in, he took them to a cubicle that served as an office. "Pardon the tightness of this area, and please make yourselves comfortable" Haimaru said, waving them over to chairs before walking over to a cabinet and drawing it open. This he searched for a while, as he explained a number of things to the assembled Shinigami: "Due to my experience, I have come to head this section of Division 4, even if my 'leadership' is unofficial. We have had a lot of reiatsu-related diseases, but yours, Yasenha-dono seemed quite unique. I hope you are not having a relapse."

Having found the file he was looking for, Haimaru returned and gave the file to Luke, as he said a brief summary of the reports contained in the file. "It appears that the hollow you fought had some sort of infectious reiatsu, which attempted to infect your body, and as such triggered off a series of... allergies, if you'd call your 'unique responses' that night. However, don't worry, Yasenha-dono. If the reiatsu had infected you properly, we believe you would have degenerated into a hollow. But your natural body defenses were able to overwhelm the disease, and you normalized."

Then Haimaru waited, eager to hear the responses of the two Shinigami. Sada simply nodded in understanding, but said nothing yet.

on Sat 16 Aug - 11:17

Luke nodded and followed Haimaru through the squad four treatment center to a office that had a title of "Reiatsu-based diseases", something that was making Luke already feel uncomfortable and his right hand that was infected was starting to hurt, like it remembered Haimaru somehow, he entered the office with Iro and sat down as Haimaru instructed them to do, the office was kind of cramped for his large frame but he was just about comfortable as Haimaru told them what he saw and heard that night, while listening, Haimaru handed him a file containing the reports from that night, Luke looked through them, a feeling of horror growing with each passing minute, once Haimaru had finished and Luke had finished reading the reports on it, he gave the report back to Haimaru, the color drained from his face, his infected right hand pulsing and throbbing like it was getting worse, his face changing to reflect that, he knew not telling Haimaru wasn't a smart move since he pretty much knew anyway so without warning Iro first, he took off the glove on his right hand and putting it on the table, it had definitely become worse since training with Iro only what seemed like ages ago, his fingernails had grown so they looked like claws; sharp and curved and the skin had turned completely black, the blood veins turned black and the start of what looked like black, dragon like scales were growing slowly but constantly over the skin of his right hand.

"Well, Haimaru-san, this is why we have come, I...I need help, you saved my once, can you do it again?" Luke asked him, pain in his eyes as his hand was transforming right in front of their eyes, he didn't look at Iro, he felt disgusted with himself and didn't want to see what her reaction was to his now semi-transformed hand as he looked at Haimaru and waited for a response.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 326
Tags;; Luke, Iro
OOC;; I'm imagining Haimaru's and Iro's reaction to be this:  :mother of god: xD

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#18Guest 

on Mon 18 Aug - 14:33

Sada noticed the pale look on the tall Shinigami's face, and she at first thought it was because of something Luke had seen in the report which Haimaru gave to him. But when Luke removed his glove and placed his hand on the table, Sada gasped as she realized the reason he wasn't looking so well. "Whoa..." she said, unable to hide the shock on her face. Haimaru looked shocked too, but much less than Sada, having seen a lot of strange and freaky stuff in his lifetime. Without wasting time, he rose to his feet, nodded his head in consent to Luke's plea, walked to the door and called a Shinigami, who he asked to clear 'Ward 4-B1'. Then he turned back to the two Shinigami. "This seems to be quite a serious matter, and I suspect you'd want as few people as possible to know about it. Let's hope we can keep it that way." The elderly Shinigami then stood and twiddled his fingers for about the space of a minute, before gesturing to the two Shinigami to follow him.

He led them to the designated ward, where there was a strange machine, with lots of bleeping lights on it. "Lie here, Yasenha-dono," Haimaru said, pointing at a bed as he retrieved a pair of rubber gloves before putting them on. "You will feel weak and faint when the operation starts," the doctor Shinigami explained, "because this machine will attempt to purge out most of your reiatsu. It's an effective method of handling a number of reiatsu-based diseases, unless the problem is much more deep-seated." Haimaru connected some strange bracers attached to the machine to Luke's arms, switched on the machine, and Luke began to feel slowly weaker, as the machine suctioned out his reiatsu. But Luke would begin to feel the pain and infection going away. By the time the machine was done, his reiatsu level was quite low, but not enough to get him unconscious.

"How do you feel, Yasenha-dono?" Haimaru asked, as he removed the bracers and began performing kaido on Luke. Sada, in the meantime, watched silently.

on Mon 18 Aug - 15:33

Luke heard the shocked cried from Iro, he expected as much, she hadn't seen much of his infection but to see his hand like this, changed to the point of the extreme, it sadden Luke to see iro that way, although it seemed that Haimaru had better control over himself or at least, showed less surprise in his "illness" then Iro, maybe because he had dealt with things like this before or that he had seen him like this before, he watched as Haimaru walked to the door, talking to another squad four shinigami about clearing a ward which name he didn't make out as they were talking quietly enough that he couldn't catch the name before Haimaru told him it was quite a serious matter about his hand being the way it was and that he would want as few people as possible knowing about his hand being the way it was, Luke nodded his head in agreement.

"Yes, as few people as possible, as long as they can keep a secret that is" Luke replied back, noticing Haimaru twiddling his fingers for about the length of Luke's reply before gesturing them to follow, Luke stood up and followed Haimaru into the ward that was cleared out, he was sweating more now and the pain in his right hand was getting worse, his temperature was running high as well, like he had a fever, his left hand holding the sleeve of his right arm, not touching the infected area directly as he was asked to sit next to a machine he didn't recognize with a bunch of lights on it before laying down as instructed to do by Haimaru, he then attached a bracer to his infected right arm and started the machine, saying he would feel his reiatsu draining away and feel weak and drained by the end, Luke grunted as his reiatsu was being drained away, his infected right arm jerked violently, Luke gave a groan of pain as pain flooded his system from his right hand jerked around before after a minute, his right arm stopped moving and laid on the table as his hand returned to a normal looking hand, the scales sinking into his skin, the blood in his veins returned to be the normal red and his skin tone returned to a peach tone, lastly, his fingernails becoming shorter and returning to be well trimmed fingernails, his muscles ached and he felt very tired with visible bags under his eyes before Haimaru came to heal him with kaido, asking him how he felt, Luke moved his head sluggishly to the side of the bed Haimaru was on.

"Not too bad but I'm tired right now with you draining away my reiatsu or at least, most of it anyway, hopefully you can restore me enough that I can complete my training with Iro-chan, assuming that we can finish my training, right, Iro-chan?" Luke told Haimaru before turning to Iro, wondering if she still had the nerve after what she had seen and experienced of him if it was getting a bit much for her, he wouldn't be surprised if she had to stop the training to recover, he would understand, although if she could, he could finish it up quickly and leave her be for a while to let her recover her wits so he laid on the bed as Haimaru restored his health and reiatsu, looking at Iro's face and waited for a response from her.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 581
Tags;; Iro, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#20Guest 

on Tue 19 Aug - 13:13

Haimaru gave a grunt of disagreement when Luke announced that he hoped the doctor would restore his reiatsu enough to be able for him to continue whatever training he was carrying out with the Vice Commander of the Kidou Corps. All the same, he turned to the female Shinigami, to see what her response would be. "I don't think so, Yasenha-san," Sada replied with a shake of the head. "For starters, you should rest. I don't think it's safe to trouble yourself to continue training with me, especially as you have already grasped the idea of the kidou I was trying to teach you." Haimaru turned to look at Luke. "If, allowing me to assume, the kidou training was the activity that triggered the infection, it would not be wise to continue it for now, as you could get a relapse. I won't say you're totally cured of your ailment as it were, but I'm hoping your body will be able to fight the infection by itself, and conquer it over time. If you continue to engage in reiatsu-using activities, you might simply exacerbate your condition. So I agree with Iro-fukutaichou."

The old man rose to his feet and continued, "There, Yasenha-dono. I haven't healed you to even half-strength, because I don't want you to go off running to continue training. Go home and sleep. You'll recover faster that way. If possible, you should even get a sick-leave or something. If you detect anything strange, please let me know." So saying, he left the room, as Sada walked to Luke's bedside.

"I hope you can stand, because I don't think I can carry you," she said with a grin.

#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum