Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chains of Bondage PRIVATE

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

on Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:10 am

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-3 ;; Shinigami ;; Male    

The nights go by like wind, the echoing state of his mind were always pressing on his mind, especial after his training with the goddess of the kido corps; Iro Sada, she too was on his mind before he got up late morning, deciding to do something to keep his mind off his growing insanity and see her at the same time: he had wanted to learn the bakudo: Sajō Sabaku, a bakudo even stronger than his last one; although the bakudo had become infected by his reiatsu, becoming a entirely new bakudo by itself and he was wondering about if the same would happen to the bakudo he was going to see Sada about learning the bakudo in question, he got dressed in his normal black and red karate Gi and haori before leaving the squad three barracks, calling a hell butterfly to send a message to Iro Sada that he was coming to see her about learning Sajō Sabaku, he took the normal way to the kido corps barracks by the cherry blossom glades to the barracks he was now seeing regularly now, he came to the now very familiar doors of the barracks, he knocked on the door before speaking

"Hello? Fourth seat Yasenha reporting to vice captain Iro Sada about kido training" Luke called out before standing away from the door as he waited for a response

Location;; Kido corps barracks, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 230
Tags;; Iro, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#2Guest 

on Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:05 am

Sada had been up a long while before sunrise, having an entire group of the Gotei 13 to more or less tend to. Of course, it was supposed to be the Commander of the Kidou Corps that had the responsibility of the Kidou Corps, but where the Commander in question was quite used to running away and leaving responsibility for his subordinates, Sada was the next closest thing to high ranking and responsible. So it was no surprise that she found herself quite busy on this particular day, when her immediate superior had taken the liberty to disappear for two days with no one knowing his whereabouts, although the telltale signs of a prankster proved that he was quite up and about, and in the vicinity.

Sada had received the hell butterfly sent from the 3rd Division Shinigami, Luke Yasenha, and so she was ready for his coming. The only issue was that she was still engrossed in paperwork, which she had been struggling with before she received the message of the hell butterfly, when the loud sound of a knock on the great doors of the Kidou Corps HQ reached her ears. Sada rose, set the papers on her table in order, and headed for the doors. The paperwork would probably have to wait until she was done with her teaching session. As the blue-haired Shinigami opened the doors, she wondered whether this kidou to be learned would have a strange twist to it, much like the previous one she had taught Luke.

"Ohayo, Yasenha-san" she called out cheerily, staring up into the face of the much taller man. "Been expecting you. Please come inside."

on Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:51 am

Luke heard the footsteps of the beautiful vice captain before she even opened the door, he was glad to see her again, his head already felt better in her presence, which got him to smile at the buxom, blue haired vice captain of the kido corps as she let him inside, he tried not to look down on the vice captain as he thought it would be rude to both a beautiful woman like her and be insulting a superior officer at the same time, Luke didn't want to find out what the punishment was for both of those crimes but he was also a gentleman and wouldn't do those things anyway but he wanted to find out how she was doing since last time they had meet; she had seen him do some very disturbing things and he wanted to share with his vice captain his new theory on his reiatsu

"Thank you for accepting my invite on such short notice; to tell you the truth, I needed to come here to train so I don't have to think about slowly going insane with each passing day; its all I think about is the day that I no long have thoughts of my own and my insanity takes over me so I'm hoping to distract myself with kido training; this time for Sajō Sabaku but I want to know if you're ok with doing this with me again since last time, you saw some disturbing things about me and my reiatsu, are you sure you want to go through that again?...but, to let you know, I believe I have a working theory on why it changed my kido last time and the other kido; I believe my reiatsu acts like a virus, attacking reiatsu based sources like kido and overriding it; changing it and infecting it, I don't know what will happen to others if they come into contact with my reiatsu and if they will become "infected" by it but I should ask you again; do you wish to train me, knowing the risks in doing so?" Luke asked her, even if she was a vice captain, he was still worried for her safety and his theory was correct, he didn't want to infect the vice captain with his reiatsu so he wanted to make sure she understood what she was going to get herself into and if she was alright with all these things, so he stood back to give her some space as he waited for a response

Location;; Kido corps barracks, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 422
Tags;; Iro, Luke
OOC;; Iro, I'm going to be away from today till next saturday so I won't be able to post rp wise till then so sorry if I have a late reply >.<

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#4Guest 

on Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:37 am

Sada returned the smile of the 3rd Division Shinigami, and patiently listened as he explained his reasons for coming. So he was learning kidou to attempt to distract himself from a darker, deeper problem. The idea of Luke battling with madness was strange; Sada didn't expect that such a thing would be one of his problems. Was the madness derived from his strange reiatsu, or was there another reason for it? "Sooo, you have infectious reiatsu, right?" the Vice Commander asked, placing her hands on her hips. "Has your reiatsu ever infected someone else and corrupted them? If I'd be allowed to answer that question, I think it's 'no', seeing that if your reiatsu was that dangerous, you'd either be strung up somewhere in the 12th Division, or be clanging cups against cell bars down in the Maggot's Nest. Don't worry, I'm not scared of such risks. As a matter of fact, I'm quite interested in seeing how the Sajou Sabaku will turn out, with your strange kidou alterations. This way, please."

So saying, the blue-haired Shinigami led Luke to the same training grounds they had used before in the previous training session they had had together. Once there, Sada turned to face Luke. "Before we begin, let me ask: do you know Bakudou number 4, Hainawa?" she asked. "I personally didn't see the need to master it, although I know it's workings, and that's what helped me to learn Sajou Sabaku. People believe that those who know Hainawa learn Sajou Sabaku much easier, but meh, I learnt Sajou Sabaku without Hainawa. All the same, your knowledge of Hainawa's concept may make it easier for you to learn the more complicated spell."

on Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:57 am

Luke listened to the beautiful vice captain speak about his possible infectious reiatsu and how it shouldn't be the case since he would of ended up in a lab in squad twelve's barracks or in the maggots nest; somewhere he rather avoid if what his friends in the stealth force said about the place was anything to go by but he wanted to point something out

"That maybe is because I've not been with someone for longer then a battle or social gathering; I've not had anyone be in my company long enough to know; I just feel like just having people near me will put them in danger and I've been having...feelings about something inside me, I don't know what but it feels hollow like in nature but its a virus of some kind; I've felt it a couple of times before; once in the soul society and once in the world of the living, I need to look into it more but I have a bad feeling I won't like the answer I get" Luke told her solemnly; if he was correct on his theory that the black hollow he killed so long ago was alive as a virus inside his body, then he wasn't sure what to do, who could he trust if he told them he had a hollow inside him before she said she was interested in how his Sajō Sabaku would turn out from his infected reiatsu, Luke wasn't sure what would happen but if going from what happen during the last kido training with her; he agreed mentally that it would be interesting as he followed her again to the now familiar training grounds that belonged to the kido corps, he could see the cracked metal dummy where his Rokukurayamibō had damaged it when Iro asked him if he knew the bakudo, Hainawa and how by using the Hainawa mechanics and structure, he would be able to learn the Sajō Sabaku much easier, he smiled slightly, unlike the beautiful vice captain; he had learned Hainawa as a method of not only binding people but also as a aid to retrieve his zanpakuto if it left his hands or if someone would steal his zanpakuto from him, he looked her in the eye with his blood red ones, she would notice bags under his eyes from lack of sleep and light bloodshot in both eyes, a common sign of coming insanity but he was trying his best to suppress it as he answered her

"Yes; I do know the Hainawa bakudo since I found it necessary and practical for battle if my zanpakuto left my hands, I could use Hainawa to not only bring it back to my hand but also makes it into a mid-range weapon by swinging it and then throwing it at my opponent, then using the hainawa to bring it back to my hand again; shall we do this like before, you show me the bakudo in question, then I follow up and try it?" Luke explained before asking his question, he knew by know how this went but he wanted to ask just in case so he stood to attention as he waited for her response

Location;; Kido corps training grounds, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 536
Tags;; Iro, Luke
OOC;; I'm back and I like it :3 I have another idea for a infected bakudo but I need to write it up and do the incantation for it but It should be done and approved by the time we finish ^_^

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#6Guest 

on Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:11 am

Sada was surprised to hear Luke speak of the possibility of him having an inner hollow. She knew she was infected as well, although unlike most of the cases she had heard before, her own hollow had not chosen to make a return appearance since the night Shinzou died. She still missed Shinzou, and the feeling of loss was made no better by the understanding that the traitor known as Kyoushin Mabana had survived and was still at large somewhere. She said nothing, however, until he had finished his statement. It was only after Luke had asked the question that both Shinigami knew was obvious. "Duh," she said, then she gave a little laugh and winked at him. "Sure thing, but first, please permit me to tell you something. You have insinuated that you may be a Visored, which is quite a dangerous thing. Even if you're not, which I sincerely hope, for your sake, the mere insinuation is very risky. Be careful how you share that knowledge with others." A sad, sympathetic smile crossed her face. "I'll tell you this much: someone really really close to me was a Visored, and he's dead because of that. So don't tell anyone about this... unless you can really trust them with your life." Sada reached out to pat Luke reassuringly on the shoulder. "But don't worry; your secret's safe with me."

That was the truth; she was very trustworthy, and it was one of the few things she could boast about. Well, it was lesson time now, and the blue-haired Shinigami beckoned Luke to move closer to the training dummy, while she showed him the kidou he wished to learn. Then she held up her hand towards the dummy and called out, as she clenched: "Sajou Sabaku!" Immediately, yellow energy formed and wrapped round the dummy, before materializing into thick, sturdy rope. Sada turned to Luke. "You try."

on Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:12 pm

Luke listened as she laughed, she had a nice laugh, it broke the silence well as she agreed with him before she mentioned a name: Vizard, Luke wasn't sure what she meant by that, there was no record of a squad under that name nor had he heard of such a group as that, the one thing he knew is that the word Vizard meant "Masked army" but he was correct about his earlier feelings of feeling violently sick by the answer, he forced himself not to throw up in the presence of a beautiful woman like Iro so he tried not to, his face was pale like the moon though as she went on to say that if he was a Vizard as she thought him to be, then he would be in constant danger around other shinigami before a sad but understanding smile came to her face as she told him she knew another Vizard that had been killed, simply for being one and not to tell anyone else that he didn't trust but he then felt a friendly pat on the back as she told him he could trust her with his secret, he relaxed slightly, he wanted to ask her what a Vizard was before she moved on to show him the bakudo he had requested, as she called out the name, the familiar band of yellow, chain-like energy came from the sky and wrapped tightly around the dummy before asking him to try his hand at it.

Luke looked at another dummy; the one he had cracked with his Rokukurayamibō as he went through the motions; gathering reiatsu, analyzing the amount of the reiatsu he used to manifest it before he brought his arm back as a coil of black reiatsu snaked around his right arm before he thrust forward

"Bakudo number sixty-three: Sajō Sabaku" Luke called out as he streched his arm as the bakudo came from his reiatsu coil, snaking through the air in a coil and wrapping around the dummy, Luke was going to say something about doing it right when he saw that the top two coils of the chains of Sajō Sabaku were turning black before his eyes and it also seemed to be tearing; spliting into two and somehow, glowing tentacles as well as they start to wrap around the dummy's head and torso

"God damn it, not again" Luke cursed as he went over to the infected Sajō Sabaku, he had a look at it close up before he looked at his right hand; the blood veins in his hand had turned black, his skin darkened on his palm, he turned to look at Iro and hid his infected hand behind his back, closing his palm into a fist so she wouldn't see it straight away

Sada-chan, my bakudo...its become infected again, what should we do?" Luke asked her, the infected bakudo looked to be more serious then what happened last time so he wasn't sure about what to do with the infected bakudo as the tentacles continued to wrap around the dummy like a boa constrictor as he waited from a response

Muse;;
Word Count;; 532
Tags;; Iro, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#8Guest 

on Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:29 am

Luke attempted his own kidou, just like Sada had done. The amount of reiatsu and control seemed to be right, but unlike Sada's Sajou Sabaku, and every other person's, who didn't have infectious reiatsu, Luke's manifestation of the kidou was black. Like the other one she had first seen. Like the normal kidou, though, it seemed to bind the training dummy as it was supposed to, and Sada was about to comment that it seemed normal, perhaps aside the color which should have been a shining yellow, when the chain seemed to begin splitting, and what seemed to have been chains before now looked more like tentacles. It did quite seem that Luke was quite unhappy with the effects, as he strode over to observe his handiwork. Sada followed, curious to see the infected kidou up close. She did not notice the strange color of the blood in his veins, nor did she take note of the fact that Luke was trying to hide his hand, as he asked for advice from her.

"I think you have two options: first is, just take the infected kidou as it is, and accept its form, but I don't think that idea is safe, because we cannot yet ascertain what the cause of your black reiatsu is. The second, and more preferred option in my opinion, is this: try and control it. Control the dark reiatsu within you. It may seem rather difficult, but I believe that any sort of power can be controlled, as long as the being attempting to control has the capacity to handle such power. Since this power is emanating from you, then it can be controlled by you. But I think you must first find out what exactly this... 'virus' is, that is within you. When you do, it's likely everything else will follow well enough, even if it's not as easy as it sounds," the Vice-Commander replied, as she alternated her attention between him and the strange kidou.

on Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:39 am

Luke listened to Sada as she came over and explained the opinions he had with the infected kido, the first opinion she suggested of trying to use the kido as it was wasn't too smart and even Sada agreed that using the kido as it was wasn't safe but her second suggestion was the one that sounded more interesting and something worth investigating is controlling of his infected reiatsu so he could use this new bakudo in whatever state it was in without him losing control of it and would be very helpful with learning any kido in the future so he could control his reiatsu's influence on his kido, he thought about this for a few minutes before looking at the blued haired vice captain with his blood red eyes

"I think controlling my reiatsu would be the best thing to do right now, although I have little knowledge of how I became infected with the virus, the only thing I can think of is when I was back at the academy, when I just managed to forge my zanpakuto and release my shikai, I had been sent on patrol just outside the walls of the seireitei, when on a moonlit night, I encountered a black hollow that looked demonic in nature, it had overwhelming spiritual pressure; I say at least as strong as a high level captain, it was terrifying and I almost died fighting it but I only just managed to defeat it, but it then stabbed its hand into my gut, turning into a black mist and entering my body, I remember screaming then passing out before waking up in squad four's treatment room, whatever happened during that time I was out may have the key to my infected reiatsu and its virus like quality; we could investigate what happened to me when I was out but I don't know how we could go about it currently, we need more information to go off, what would you suggest, Sada-chan?" Luke asked the beautiful vice captain, hoping that she had some suggestions of where they could look first or something to aid their investigation

Muse;;
Word Count;; 356
Tags;; Luke, Iro
OOC;; Here's the infected bakudo I came up with, Iro-chan: http://www.bleachstory.net/t5461p110-technique-request#75638

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#10Guest 

on Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:48 am

So the apparent cause of the whole matter was a hollow, it seemed. If that was the case, if the hollow that Luke said he had fought a while ago had actually managed to infect him, then the likelihood that he was a Visored was even much greater than ever. The fact that the hollow had managed to seep into his body after he had defeated it, meant that it had practically merged itself with him. Sada wondered whether the possibility of removing the hollow even existed. Whichever the case, Luke was talking about attempting to investigate what had happened to him when he had been brought to the Division 4 ward after being infected by the hollow.

"Well, there's one thing I know: the fact you're still alive is proof that no one else knows about your issue... except me," Sada stated, crossing her arms and looking pensively at the strange kidou still binding the training dummy. Then she shifted her gaze to meet Luke's, before continuing. "If anyone got to know that you had been infected by a hollow, either they would have told you, if they were sympathetic to your cause, or they would have told the higher-ups, which would have seen you executed. As it were, I guess you are right; the only lead we have is to find out what happened to you on that night. So I guess we could always start with the 4th Division. But we must be careful. Asking strange questions might raise suspicion." Sada ran through her head for any other ideas, but found none. The only other idea was as dangerous as it seemed helpful: turn to the 12th Division for a scientific explanation of Luke's problem. But Sada feared that if that happened, the nature of his reiatsu might be discovered, and he would probably get slaughtered, or if he was lucky, spend the rest of his days floating in a test tube.

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum