Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Frozen Wolf, Faceless Despair PRIVATE COMPLETE

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

#21Guest 

on Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:58 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-3 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke suddenly found that Sasami had appeared in front of him, grabbing his sword hand thus stopping him from continuing the attack before kicking him straight in the gut with both feet, making him gasp as he was thrown through the air, only to get grabbed by the other twin who, by using the single hand now around the collar of his haori, tossed him into the ground, he slammed into the unforgiving earth, a large dust cloud erupted from the ground from the force of the throw, once the dust had cleared, he was lying in a creator about three times the size of his body, rocks pointing towards the sky, he coughed from all the dust, he kept his grip on his zanpakuto though as the blade of mist was phasing through a rock, he shakily got to his feet, the twins were acting differently, they were taking this a lot more seriously, even though they looked to be enjoying the fight he put up, he saw now they had whips, one each that Luke presumed had come from their shikai snake, which had now backed off for now, properly knowing to keep out of reach of his shikai.

"Damn, they must of been playing with me the whole time, letting me lower my guard, thinking I could win before doing this, I should of known better, how do I draw them into close combat when they'll be going in long range attacks? I'm going to have to bait them into attacking me with those whips, if they really are part of their shikai, I can still affect them with Zetsubō's illusion and if they get closer, I can affect them with my shikai directly but I need to be able to create a illusion on both of them and then use dreamwalker on them, if I only use that on one, the other is going to get me while me and the twin I put under are still and vice versa...I'm going to have to do what they least expect me to do, only then will I get a opening to attack them with my shikai" Luke thought to himself, removing a small but sharp rock that had dug itself into his lower back and tossed it away, leaving a small wound in his side before doing what they might not be expecting him to do...he ran away into the forest, running past Mercry's body as he did so, he looked behind and around him, seeing if the twins took his bait or not.

Location;; Forest, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 427
Tags;; Luke, Epizon, Chi, Mercry
OOC;; I know you told me in chat, I didn't forget it >.> and I don't really mind as long as I still have a fair chance to hit them or whatever ^^;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#22Guest 

on Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:59 pm

Sakura & Sasami Shihoin ;; 3-2 ;; Shinigami ;; Females

After the impact while Luke still recovered the shikai released snake had already moved behind Luke along with Sasami on top of the snake’s head with the long whip that she had already attained. Now, when Luke awoke he was already surrounded by Sasami and the snake form shikai at one side and Sakura at the other side. His attempt to runaway would only be in vain because as soon as he got up the twins would once again use their supreme speed. While the two moved in circles surrounding Luke the dust around them followed their pattern and that resulted in a large tornado of dust and wind because of their speed and motion, however twas not just dust; the snake was now a 5 headed snake which meant that yet another head had disappeared and used. How was it used? The snake had turned into air and when the twins began moving the air moved as well, now the dust and air around Luke had that snake merged with it, so the entire tornado was now, poisonous.

The whips of both the twins followed closely after stirring up the tornad the twins moved back to their previous locations however they didn’t remain stationary. Using those whips they aimed them at where Luke would be with all their might, the whip formed snake would find Luke despite the dust and narrow vision and would most likely hit Luke. The attack would result in bruises and if he was hit by one of them the whip will begin to strangle Luke and aim to limit the motion of his arm: the arm that held his zanpakuto. While the twins stood outside the tornado, giggling and enjoying the view and the result of their strength and speed. It was a demonic sight that such cute twins were capable of doing something like this.

The 5 headed snake kept moving around the tornado just in case Luke tried to come out of it, however it would prove very difficult for him as the sheer speed of the tornado would pull him back into the centre and if he remained in the center the whips already launched by the twins would most certainly hit him and thus strangle him. Limiting both the motion of his body and more specifically the movements of his arm, thus making his released shikai quite useless.

Location;; Seireitei
Muse;; 6/10
Word Count;;398
Tags;;
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#23Guest 

on Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:12 am

Luke watched as the twins seeming took his bait, surrounding him and running around him, creating a tornado, he could still follow their movements while they ran around him but he couldn't help but be impressed with how they used their great speed, although if they thought he couldn't keep up, they were sorely mistaken, he didn't mater shunpo for nothing, he panted slightly as he tried to get his breath back from getting winded, a drop of sweat coming off his brow as it slid down his face and fell to the ground, he looked around in the eye of the tornado, the only space not filled with dust, he could make out the outlines of the twins as they whizzed around him and he could definitely see the outline of the snake shikai in the tornado but the worrying thing was now, it only had five heads, meaning another had transformed since he got trapped, he felt his body buzz slightly, making him shiver slightly.

"What was that just now?...I feel cold and something feels different...." Luke thought to himself before trying to pinpoint the twins by trying to detect their reiatsu when he found he couldn't, his eyes were wide with shock.

"What the?! I can't detect spiritual pressure anymore, is it the work of their poison? if so, how did it get to me?...unless it transformed in the air around me and got into my wound...damn it" Luke thought when suddenly he heard the sound of the whips cracking as they came towards him from both in front and behind.

"This is going to be close..." He muttered to himself before waiting for the last moment before bending over backwards, just as the whips went past, he spun his shikai to hit both whips, made of the shikai snake before laying on the floor to give the command.

"Betrayal..." Luke spoke, it would cause the whips made of the snake to be trapped in a illusion that showed the twins leaving them, saying they no long needed a weak zanpakuto like them and how unfitting it was to have them as a zanpakuto, going off to find another zanpakuto, due to how they were moving, it would be very difficult for them to dodge the slash he gave each whips since they couldn't see what was going on in the tornado, with his illusion in place, the whips would return but start to attack their mistresses and since the whips had the same poison as the snake shikai as a whole, they would start to suffer the same effects as he did if their own zanpakuto that was under his shikai's influence managed to score a direct hit on one or both of the twins, while they would be occupied with that, Luke focused on getting out the twister of dust and poison the twins had created, he turned about a hundred and eighty degrees to his right, not knowing if one of the twins or the snake shikai or anything was in front of him before he raised his left hand towards that area as a red orb started to form.

"Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south: Hado number thirty-one: Shakkahō" Luke cried out before firing a full incantation Shakkahō towards the side of the twister, the orb was twice as large as it normally is and would either make a large enough hole in the twister for Luke to shunpo out the twist or blow a hole in the twister, either way, Luke would use shunpo to escape from the twister to escape into the forest, hiding his spiritual pressure as he went before he hid in a tree with thick tree branches and leaves, he panted heavily, it had been hard to breathe in the twister, he just hoped that what he had done had given him enough of a chance to catch his breath, he hid his spiritual pressure to buy himself even more time since without his spiritual pressure, it would make it harder for them to find him, he knew it would last forever but hopefully enough time to prepare for the next assault.

"I need to prepare for their next attack; I can't risk anymore poison getting inside me, I already lost my ability to track spiritual pressure, I can't risk getting another dose of that thing, otherwise I'll start loosing more of my senses" Luke thought to himself, tearing one of the side pieces to his karate Gi to wrap around his mouth while starting kaido on his back wound to get it to seal up so he limited the ways the poison could get inside and spread through his body, he just hoped he had time to heal his back injury before the twins managed to find him.

Kido used:
Name: Ita tensō (Pain Transfer)
Number: Varies
Category: Kaido
Incantation: None
Effect: This is Kaido that is unique to Luke in the fact that his Kaido works in two parts; his left hand heals the patient and also heals mental trauma and takes away the pain from the wounds over the target area; his right hand takes that pain and applies to someone else; making them feel the pain of the patient's wounds like they were feeling it themselves; this only works until the target is fully healed, then the transfer effect of the right hand no longer applies. The right hand's transferring ability is more useful in battle while the left hand is used as battle support and as the way to feed the right hand's transfer ability

Left hand: Heals injuries as well as taking away pain and mental trauma

Right hand: Transfers the pain to opponents as long as Luke is touching them with his right hand

Spell Name: Shakkahō
Spell Type: Hadō
Spell Number: #31
Spell Incantation: "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south!"
Spell Effect: fires an orb of red energy that can vary in size, depending on the practitioner, the technique creates a small explosion and causes some burn damage as well, results vary from person to person.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 820
Tags;; Luke, Epizon
OOC;; Just a heads up, only the whips would be affected by my illusion, not the people holding them, just as a heads up ^^

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#24Guest 

on Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:52 pm

Though the twins were unaware of Luke’s abilities however they knew better than to be hit by his shikai. It just looked weird so it must have some weird kind of ability that would prove troublesome to deal with; the twins had come to this conclusion after seeing his shikai release. So when Luke swung his zanpakuto, the whip shaped snake changed its composition to gas as the zanpakuto went right through it, cutting nothing, the snake reformed into a whip now hitting its target. Luke’s arm would end up strapped by both the whips, one whip would wrap around his left arm, and the other would wrap around his right arm; stretching both his arms as much as his body could allow. Then the tornado would slowly settle and unveil the entrapped Luke.

The twin’s plan would have succeeded without fail, then the twins would pull on their whips and come flying towards Luke with great speed in the form of a drop kick. Sakura from the left and Sasami from the right while the snake would hold Luke motionless, Sakura would aim for Luke’s lower parts whereas Sasami would aim for the higher part of his body, when hit that would result in Luke turning in a spiral and then falling on the ground underneath his feet. The twins would move through and now replace each other’s previous location, after their attack they would retract their whips and prepare for another attack. They knew that they had Luke all cornered and he desperately wished to get away from them however, that didn’t mean that they would allow that to happen.

The 5 headed snake shikai continued to move around the twins and Luke in a specific perimeter just in case Luke tried to run away from his opponents. They were unaware of which of Luke’s senses had been taken away but they knew that the poison must’ve entered his body by now, considering his wound was exposed in their previous attack and now this attack should be able to cause even more damage forcing Luke to breathe harder, move faster and stress more hence speeding up his blood circulation and increasing the speed in which the poison affects him.

Location;; Seireitei
Muse;; 2/10
Word Count;; 371
Tags;; Tier training, Luke
OOC;; A few things needed to be voided for this, I believe I told you it won’t be that easy. You won’t be able to avoid their attacks or run away like the way you intend to. And no insta-illusions are going to be happening either.

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#25Guest 

on Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:03 pm

Luke watched as the whip turned to gas for a moment, letting his shikai mist blade go right through them before each whip reformed to wrap around his arms, they pulled at his arms as much as his body could take, he could feel that were going to pull the sockets out his arms, they were pulling so hard, he saw that the tornado was disappearing to reveal the area of the forest they had turned into a battleground; the ground was heavily damaged from his earlier battle with Mercry and from when they tossed him into the ground earlier during the battle with the twins, he felt a tug on the whips that bound his arms as the twins shot towards him in a drop kick position, having little time to react, Luke tensed his stretched arm muscles, giving a cry of pain as he did so, he flipped upwards, letting Sakura pass right under him to smash into the ground instead and move his legs up to grab Sakura's leg, bring his legs around her's and twisting, locking her leg in place, sweat covering his brow, his body shaking from stopping suck a great force from smashing into him.

"I...won't be taken down so easily" Luke managed to say, his blood red eyes looking coldly at her before he would spin around again very fast before letting go of her leg and slamming her into the ground to once again crack the earth, sending up another dust cloud in the process around them, he was going to have to blast himself free of the whips, fortunately, with the way they held him in the whips, they pointed straight towards their arms, he pointed a finger from each hand towards the twins.

"Hado number four: Kangeki Byakurai" Luke spoke as two beams of concentrated black lightnings fired from the extended fingers, aiming to hit the twin's shoulders, once pieced, they would be forced to drop their whips, allowing him to escape the whips, he wiped his brow, taking a deep breath.

"This isn't good, something feels off, I don't know what though, all I know is that I can't risk getting more doses of that poison, it seems to take away a sense every time it connects with me in anyway, problem is that they keep avoiding my blade which is making it difficult to attack them directly, running isn't working, I'm going to have to switch gears and go from a counterattack style of combat to a more aggressive style..." Luke thought to himself, watching around him, if he was going to strike, then it would be now while he could still move his body, he launched into shunpo, aiming to attack Sasami that he had throw to the ground only a minute ago, aiming to use the betrayal illusion on her to get her to think her twin betrayed her for someone else that was better then her to get Sasami to fight Sakura for him, hopefully to keep the twins occupied long enough for him to catch what he could of his breath.

Kido Used:
Spell Name: Kangeki Byakurai
Spell Number: #4
Spell Incantation: "Fly true in the wind, fire straight in lightning, doves scavenge the scared land as lightning strikes the earth and ascends to the havens"
Spell Effect:fires a concentrated beam of black lightning from his finger which has a effect of numbing the limb of where the lightning strikes

Muse;;
Word Count;; 514
Tags;; Luke, Epizon
OOC;; I understand that, only how would they see Luke when he was in a dust tornado you created? Luke could barely see out of it, I don't see how the twins could of seen my attack

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:11 pm

1st Division
1st Division

The twins were confident their attack would work with the idea in mind, when Luke screamed and lifted himself up Sakura hit the ground just below him but recovered quickly. Sasami had was less fortune as Luke gripped her leg with his two, he brought her to the ground which left her slightly dzed, that time was all Sakura needed to launch herself forward but kicked as she went off adding more distance as she pushed off Luke's lower back landing 3 meters away from Luke. Sasami however was left facing Luke's kido and could see he was aiming for her shoulder that held her whip. She didn't have time to react although she suddenly felt Sakura kick her about 5 meters while taking off with shunpo to get to her sister which was in a small amount of pain but thankful. It was executed with perfect time, as Sakura kicked her sister Luke had fired his Kido. They both felt relieved however still serious. "Well, Cutie," Sakura said "You got some fight, why would squad 2 ever give up you?" she giggled and her sister joined in. They were having so much fun, they got to play with a cutie and still fight.

Although the laughing stopped as they got serious again, "so I think we'll end it here" Sasami said smiling earing a nod from her sister. At that moment another head of the Shikai snake would disappear and form a poisonous gas around Luke who was still bound by the twins whips. If the gas hit the twins would follow up with a combo, with Sasami aiming for his left and Sakura going to attack his right side. If the gas failed and somehow Luke escaped Sasami would go to pounce on him although she would be ready to dodge an incoming attack, once she had got close to Luke she would smile, "Bakudo Number 1: Sai" She'd keep it to a whisper and force him to stand there as Sakura jumped in front of him calling "Hado Number 31: Shakkaho!" she would call it ans fire it aiming for Luke's chest. If he happened to escape Sasami would shunpo away as she would also do if he avoided the attack and it was headed for Sasami. 

Kido Used:

Spell Name: Shakkahō
Spell Number: #31
Spell Incantation: "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south!"
Spell Effect: fires an orb of red energy that can vary in size, depending on the practitioner, the technique creates a small explosion and causes some burn damage as well, results vary from person to person.

Spell Name: Sai
Spell Type: Bakudō
Spell Number: #1
Spell Effect: binds opponents hands behind their back, restraining their movement of their hands, similar to handcuffs.

Location;; Somewhere in the Seretei
Muse;; 6/10
Word Count;; 378
Tags;; Luke
OOC;; I would have used black and white for speech however they wouldn't work with the current backgound colour

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#27Guest 

on Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:12 pm

Luke was pleased that he managed to deal with their attacks but his arms were sore now from having to swing around to grab Sasami's leg, once he fired the kido, he saw Sakura kick Sasami, which was quite surprising but also, considering the situation, the most reasonable one to save her twin from his kido, although they wouldn't have known the side effects his kido had, it was the best move she could of made before using shunpo to avoid the other kido.

their question was certainly a good question as Luke looked up, his blood red eyes boring into theirs.

"Mhmm? you ask why? unfortunately, you know the rules; never reveal information, not even on a dying breath but it's not like I trained within the stealth force all those years for nothing" Luke told them before they said they were going to end it as the rest of the snake surrounded him in a gas form before they came at him again but in doing so, made a fatal mistake; yes, he was still bound by the whips but they had seemingly forgotten that they were holding onto them, gathering his strength, Luke gave a mighty scream before tightening the muscles in his legs and started to spin around, this would pull both twins into the very poison gas their shikai had created; even if they only inhaled a little, they too would loose a sense and finally put Luke on a even playing field before slamming the two into the ground, his arms now burning with the strain, his breath heavy before he was hit by a bakudo, sai as his arms were pulled behind his back but this in tern pulled them along with his arms as their backs were dragged across the ground slightly towards him, he then saw the distinctive red orb of energy charging up, he then decided to used that to his advantage so as it fired, he would quickly turn, moving his arm so the snake whip attached to his sword hand was directly in the way of the hado she had used, it exploded with fiery glory, breaking off the whip on his right hand and thus, his sword arm, easily breaking the bakudo since it was only a level one bakudo, he sliced the other snake whip before looking back at the twins, sweat covering his brow.

"Escaping was never the issue but I feel like I'm reaching my body's limit soon, I just hope they are in a similar condition by now..." Luke thought, using his left hand to begin kaido on his right shoulder, he needed his sword arm as good as it could be, he began to move away as the resulting blast that he would of caused from slamming both twin lieutenants to the ground would of cleared the gas enough for him to get out, he knew they wouldn't be down for long which was why he was focusing on healing his right shoulder first, although it was just swelling so it only took a few seconds to heal but whether they had recovered by then as well, he could only watch and find out, keeping in mind his opinions in case they decided to attack.

"I can't do this recklessly, in my condition, I'm likely in even up dead or worse if I did that, it's best to recover then, analyze their next attacks and counter accordingly" he thought, doing his best to keep a straight head to focus on the task at hand as he waited for something to happen.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 594
Tags;; Luke, Kiri
OOC;; It's Fine, Kiri, it's fine as it is ^^ also, as Epizon has abandoned this thread, Kiri has agreed to take over the twins until the thread's conclusion, apologizes to the readers for this confusion with different people doing the twins ^^;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:09 pm

1st Division
1st Division

The twins were confident that their poison would beat Luke, that is until they heard a scream. At first they were worried that he had been overly affected by their poison although then remembered his scream from moving with the whips bounding him, they braced themselves and were able to escape the danger of their own gas. "Clever, and cute, what a mix" Sakura laughed, while her sister joined in. "To bad that scream gave you away" Sasami added "That almost got us" They then did their kido combo however Sasami looked shocked as her whip was burnt by her sister's hado and the saw Luke cut the other whip. They were panting now, worn out and sore, Sasami's legs were aching but no part of their bodies hurt more than their arms, sore from holding him with the whips which now were burnt and cut, useless to them now. Sasami used shunpo to appear by her sister's side. They both looked slightly scared now they had no more weapons, the four headed snake shikai had moved in behind them. They then summoned two more whips, they were identical to the last and the snake had now only two heads. They were not foolish but noticed his Kaido, Sasami went to stop it, they couldn't afford him getting better and him getting worse, "Sorry Cutie, can't let you do that" she teased "maybe if you're still alive we can have dinner later?" she added giggling, which made Sakura pull an envious face, as she used the whip to send it heading towards him if it caught him she would spin around him entrapping Luke in the whip's coil. Sakura however decided to stay back and protect her sister, she watched Luke like a hawk trying to identify any possible dangers to herself or more importantly her sister, so she waited their looking for Luke's next moves. They were planning to exercut a special move, where if Luke would target Sasami's whip Sakura would use the advantage to land an attack with her own snake-like whip.

Muse;; 5/10
Word Count;; 351
Tags;; Luke
OOC;; How is Luke still able to handle the pain from all this?

View user profile
#29Guest 

on Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:47 pm

Luke watched them barely able to escape their own poison gas, although since it was their zanpakuto and because of the training high ranking stealth force members receive about poisons and the ways of the silent killing, it was only expected they could counter their own, his head lowered, becoming shaded, his left arm ached badly, although it was less so because of his kaido, after talking about him being cleaver and cute and something he didn't really pay attention to, Sasami sent her whip to stop his kaido when she would notice a dark smile that was lit in the light of the moon, his blood red irises glowing through the shade across his eyes, with the horns-like parts of his black hair, a demon was a appropriate description of what he appeared in that moment, he reactivated his shikai and slashed at the whip, if it passed through at any point, the whip head would suddenly stop a meter from his face and Luke would whisper a single word.

"Betrayal" I say softly, the whip would start to glow with a black aura before it would suddenly spin around and shot towards Sasami, aiming to attack its mistress for betraying the trust they shared, if Sakura sent her whip at him, he would do the same to it and send it back to Sakura, his brow was caked in sweat and his eyes became shaded.

"I...think I'm reaching my limit, I don't know if I can keep this up..." Luke thought, his body ached, he knew he didn't have the strength to keep it up for much, he was about to accept his fate when a voice came into his mind.

"...is this really all the resolve you can muster?...Remember your promise to me?... Luke heard the voice of Zetsubō in his mind, he then found his mind in his inner world, Zetsubō floating in front of him, his feet continuously making little ripples through the liquid glass, his arms crossed, his face covered in his long, ripped black scarf and the shade created by his large brimmed black cowboy hat.

"I do, I wouldn't leave you alone again and I won't let go of you..." Luke thought to Zetsubō, Zetsubō sighed mentally before floating towards Luke and touching his shoulder, if he had a face, he would have a gentle smile on his face.

"...that promise works both ways; don't think you're fighting all alone, I will fight with you and share my power with you, just have faith in yourself, Luke, that is all I ask..." Zetsubō spoke directly into his mind, Luke looked shocked, all this time, he had been keeping Zetsubō held too tightly, too hard to let him help, Luke's eyes shaded once more before looking at the shade where Zetsubō's would be.

"Let's go...partner" Luke spoke with a gentle smile on his face before both black and white reiatsu started to glow from his heart before he left his inner world.

Meanwhile in the real world, Luke looked lifeless before suddenly, white and black reiatsu erupted from his body, the very ground broke up and rose around him, Luke lifted his head, his eyes reflecting a new found resolved, this reiatsu would feel much stronger to the twins then normal, at the level of a lieutenant in fact, his right hand trembled from the power being released, his zanpakuto glowing with him, howling with the release as the upper torso up of Luke's zanpakuto spirit, Zetsubō formed behind him, mimicking where his arms were as Luke would look at the two twin lieutenants before, after a few moments, shunpoing at high speed, the ground getting torn up before appearing next to each of them within moments and slashing at the both of them, if successful, he would pull them both together and put his hands on their foreheads before pulling them all into a shared metal illusion of terror.

When in the illusion, Sasami would have a reverse bear trap attached to her mouth while Sakura would have a blindfold with spikes pointed at her eyes, they would also find themselves strapped to steel chairs fixed to the floor, the room was a small box with gears spinning inside the walls with no obvious way out.

In front of Sasami, there is a box TV that would suddenly come on with Luke sitting on a chair in front of the camera.

"Welcome lieutenants, I want to play a game; you see, Sasami, you have a reverse bear trap collar, if you don't answer my questions in time, the trap with open and tear your mouth wide open, your partner, if she doesn't answer, her eyes will be speared; are you ready for the first question?" Luke smiled a demon's smile as spikes grew out the gears, rotating ninety degrees before coming forward slightly.

"First question: what were you doing patrolling the area where I was sparing with the tenth seat of squad ten?" Luke asked, his hands together as he waited for a response.

Power Release general appearance:

Reverse Bear Trap appearance:

Location;; Forest, terror illusion
Muse;;
Word Count;; 837
Tags;; Luke, Kiri
OOC;; The white reiatsu is a reference to my man with no face tier up thread ^_^ http://www.bleachstory.net/t5719-the-man-with-no-face-private-completed

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:19 am

1st Division
1st Division

Sasami had no time to get her whip away from the activated shikai, the whip reared as though it had been hurt, although it had turned around now a cold look had slipped into it's eyes, as it came back at her she dodged although it would continually try to attack her, until she used another head of the snake shikai, it would disappear leaving the snake with only one more head. The head that had disappeared reformed ans a snake which bit and lunged to snake towards Luke as he seemed to go into a trance leaving him still. The snake would explode with the other one which was locked in it's jaw causing both of them to become a poisonous gas to those around, such as the still 4th seat.

After the snake conflict had been resolved, Sasami would sigh only to feel a blade pass through her. She looked to see Luke's Shikai pass through her body and then shunpo to her sister who seemed shocked at his movements. After Sasami awoke she saw her sister blindfolded, only then did she notidce the bear trap like contraption on her neck. Her sister didn't seem stressed that her vision was gone. However the TV turned on and there was the 4th seat, she listened to the question and smirked, "Well Mr. Torturer, please don't hurt us" the voice was mocking and a large smile crossed her lips. "I'll tell you, Me and my sister were just sitting around, I had a cutie to cuddle and play with, and she was jealous, then Koga told us to investigate the high reiatsu that was sensed here and we were lucky to find a cutie and a red head" She giggled "Hey he was cute, that red hair looked nice" Sakura said and nodded as though confirming it. However were they lying, no one knows. Sakura however did look pale in her tan skin at being blind folded and having sharp spears aiming to gouge out her eyes, "hmm, Can I have this blind fold off she asked waiting for his confirmation or not.  

Muse;; 4/10
Word Count;; 357
Tags;; Luke and Kiri
OOC;;

View user profile
#31Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum