Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Frozen Wolf, Faceless Despair PRIVATE COMPLETE

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

on Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:01 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-3 ;; Shinigami ;; Male    

The sun was rising over the Seireitei but Luke had woken early that day; he got up and walked to his bathroom, getting some cold water before splashing his face with the water to wake him up before looking at himself in the mirror

"I look like a wreck and I feel like it too; I spent the whole night seeing bats and floating chocolate ice cream sundaes; I don't know why, maybe I was hungry last night, don't think it matters anyway, I need to get out of here for a while, just to clear my head" Luke thought to himself as he dried his face with a black towel before getting his haori and his zanpakuto; putting his haori on and his zanpakuto into his sheath before heading out his barracks to walk to the forest area about two miles from the squad three barracks, he hadn't been sleeping well the past few days, his mind losing strength with each passing day, the only thing keeping his mind together was medication he was taking regularly now but the side effects kept him awake still so he thought taking a walk through the park to see if the fresh air help his mind, he enjoyed these walks through the parks; it kept him calm, especially through the cherry blossom glades dotted around the seireitei, the warm early morning wind danced through the glade, blowing the petals gently off the trees, floating gently alongside him as he walked the stony pathway to the forest area through the dense pine, after a while, he came across his old friend, Mercry, doing katas in a clearing in the forest in a standard I formation kata, he smiled; after all this time, worrying about his mental state, it be nice to talk to someone sane for once

"Hey, Mercry, it's me; Luke" Luke called to him, he was glad to see the tenth seat of squad ten, it had been a while since they last met, with everything that had been going on, it didn't surprise Luke that maybe his friends had moved away from him, he couldn't blame them; he would do the same thing in their position but it be nice to have some normal conversation that wasn't about his dire amount of mental stability

"How are you, Mercry-san?" Luke asked him sadly, waiting for him to finish his kata before letting him respond to his question

Location;; Forest, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 402
Tags;; Mercry, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#2Guest 

on Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:44 pm

Mercry Darcoven ;; 4-2 ;; Shinigami ;; Male   

Mercry stood in the early morning light, enjoying the feel of the cool breeze as his passed over his damp torso as he moved through the Katas of his Zanjutsu style with the grace of long practice. He often did this when he was troubled by something, something that was becoming increasingly common over the past few weeks. He felt like his skills were atrophying, like the muscles in a broken limb and that his power levels had stopped rising. He knew very wall that, in comparison to some, he wasn’t particularly strong, but he usually made up for that with his skills with his Zanpakuto. And yet, with all the simple Hollow killing missions he'd done lately, there hadn’t been any real challenge. He wanted to get stronger so he could face off against some truly skilled opponents, not exercise his hunting skills against the bestial Hollows that were his pray.
As he reached the end of his exercisers, he felt Lukes Spiritual Pressure approach and heard him ask how he'd been. Mercry sighed as he relaxed from the final stance and put walked to the edge of the clearing, leaning his practice sword against the tree as he grabbed a towel and lay it over his shoulder before picking up the water bottle next to it and taking a pull.
“I've been fine,” said the red-head, leaning his head back against the tree, “Its just that I feel like my powers and skills are atrophying from disuse. I haven’t had a true challenge in such a long time. The sort that can get my blood pumping. I need something, whether it be a skilled opponent to test my sword against or a powerful pray to hunt down. Do you know the feeling?”

Location;;
Muse;;
Word Count;;
Tags;;
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:10 am

Luke watched Mercry finishing his kata with a bamboo practice sword before setting the bamboo sword against a pine tree before grabbing a towel, wiping the sweat of his brow before taking a bottle of water, drinking it as Luke listened to Mercry explain that he was feeling rusty, that if he didn't get a decent fight soon, his blood would grow still without a decent fight, when he asked Luke if he understood, he could to some degree, although he had been fighting high level opponents for a while now; again and again, having to test his metal against opponents far stronger than himself, growing better and stronger with each fight he encounter along his active service, Luke knew there would be one way to get his friend back into shape and benefit both of them at the same time

"How about we train together? I'll be more then willing to give you the fight you are in need of and I have another suggestion if you are able to take it...how about we fight inside my head?" Luke suggested to Mercry, his plan was to train Mercry inside his illusion by using the dreamwalker ability to enter Mercry's head while he was under the illusion of his zanpakuto but he wouldn't do it unless Mercry wish it so or unless he used it during the battle but if he did it now, it would save the area from taking any damage from their fight; he would hate to damage the forest any more then he may of done, remembering his last training session with Sangatsu and how that went but it was only fair to let him know the catch of his ability

"We'll be able to fight inside a illusion I create with my zanpakuto but like all illusion based zanpakutos; if we take damage within Zetsubō's illusion, the damage is reflected onto our physical bodies but I thought I should at least offer you the choice of where and how we fight, I thought that would be fair; so tell me, what do you think of my idea, Mercry-san?" Luke asked him, he didn't tell Mercry that he would have another advantage as he had certain powers over the illusion when using his dreamwalker ability; he wanted Mercry to make the decision to fight in the forest or fight in the illusion world created by Zetsubō, he looked at his red headed friend with his blood-red eyes, waiting for the ice shinigami's response to his questions

Muse;;
Word Count;; 419
Tags;; Mercry, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#4Guest 

on Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:53 am

“Sounds like an excellent idea,” said Mercry, “It'll be a lot more interesting to fight an opponent on there own turf. Alright, lets do it.”
the red-head relaxed back against the tree, sipping at the water in his bottle as he thought about his options.
“Lets see, if we fight in the illusion, Luke will have the upper hand. Alternatively, we could fight in the real world and make a mess of the park. Hmm, I want a challenge, but to give my opponent, who is already stronger than me more advantages it could end badly for me. What to do?”
The young man hummed for a moment before shrugging.
“Fuck it.”
Mercry spun, tossing the water bottle at Luke, grabbing his training sword and bringing it round in a swift spin, striking out at Lukes head in a blow hard enough to shatter stone, even though it was made of bamboo. If the blow strikes, Luke will be sent smashing through several trees. Luke manages to block, Mercry will lock the two weapons together, grin and say,
“I hope you can back up what you say with some real skill, my friend. You may be stronger than me in terms of Spiritual Pressure, but I think I have the advantage in skill.”

Location;;
Muse;;
Word Count;;
Tags;;
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:29 am

Luke listened to his red headed friend seeming to agree to his idea of fighting in his illusion world when he thought about it, something that made him smile slightly; it was quite amusing to see his hot headed friend thinking when, from his first few times seeing Mercry fight; he was more for going head on then think about things so it was amusing but a show that Mercry wasn't just a wild fighter, which promised to make a interesting fight once it got going, which seemed to be what Mercry's new strategy was as he went for his bamboo training sword while throwing his bottle of water at him, Luke smack it to one side before he came swinging with the bamboo sword, instead of blocking with his normal zanpakuto, he drew a long sword out from his very shadow itself, formed by his reiatsu; it had a wide but long blade; shaped like one, continuous flame with a black cross guard and a long handle; similar to a claymore in that regard as he used it to block Mercry's attack, the force going into the metal blade with a loud thumping sound that pushed Luke into the nearby tree, his feet dragging across the ground, tearing the very earth, leaving a track in the ground where his feet had been dragging to slow him down, his back pressed firmly against the pine tree, He then pushed himself off the tree, lifting his claymore so it laid on his shoulder before responding

"Not bad, using a non-bladed weapon like that to such a degree but I think you'll need something better then that, otherwise your chances of winning ain't that good, let me show you why..." Luke said before launching into shunpo; as Mercry pointed out, the difference in their power was large and his shunpo far surpassed Mercry's ability to follow him, he would reappear directly in front of Mercry, bring the large weapon down in a straight arc but with great force, aiming to slash at his chest before slamming into the ground with enough force to make a small crater with spikes of dirt breaking from the earth and pointing upwards, also causing a medium sized dust cloud to emerge from the crater, using the cloud to cover his movements, he would then somersault over the handle of his long sword that was in the ground, Mercry would suddenly see his booted foot coming out the cloud and kicking him straight in the face that would send him flying into the nearest pine with enough force to cause the tree he landed in to timber over into the side opposite to Mercry, Luke would then land on both feet as the cloud cleared, taking his long sword with him, drawing it from the ground before returning it to his shoulder to rest it

"A advantage in skill you say? well, my old friend; you've forgotten the first rule of combat; to never underestimate your opponent, this is some of the basics my friend; if you don't open your eyes and challenge me properly, your chances of lasting the course of this fight ain't that great" Luke told him sincerely, shifting the weight of his long sword on his shoulder as he looked at Mercry, waiting for his response

Muse;;
Word Count;; 551
Tags;; Mercry, Luke
OOC;; Enjoy dealing with all this Razz

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#6Guest 

on Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:21 pm

Mercrys eyes widened in shock as his friend vanished from view, hopping back just in time to avoid the blow. The resulting dust cloud from Luke pulverizing the ground obscured his vision enough that, even with his Spiritual Perception on full blast, he was just barely able to block the kick to the face that would have undoubtedly broken his jaw. As it was, the blow was still enough to send him flying into a tree with enough force to knock it down, along with snapping his training sword in half. As he lay there recovering, he heard his friend talk about not underestimating him. At this, a wide grin made its way across the red-heads lips as he got to his feet, tossing away the useless remains of the bamboo sword as he did.
“You say I shouldn't underestimate you? Well, your right that I shouldn't, but that goes double for you. I may be weaker and slower than you, but I can read your every move. And I've got you right where I want you.”
unseen to Luke, Mercrys left hand was behind his back with the tips of his fingers glowing a faint blue. As he finished his little speech, Mercrys little and ring finger twitched before he jerked his hand back. With a loud crash, a tree directly behind Luke was suddenly severed from its base before being yanked in the 4th seats direction by almost invisible wires of Spirit Energy that were attached to the red-heads fingers. If not dodged, Luke will be hit by a large tree and Mercry will capitalise on the distraction and move to kick Luke in the gut before grabbing his sword arm.

Location;;
Muse;;
Word Count;;
Tags;;
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika
Spirit Wires:
Technique name: Spirit Wires.
Technique Description: creates 'wires' of Spirit Energy as thin as a human hair from his fingers. can be used to cut or bind anything, although they can be broken fairly easerly. only really affective when the enemy is not expecting it. (Doesn't deal much damage so doesn't require charging. 1 post cooldown)

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: takes average damage and cannot move for two posts
Opponent is One Tier Lower: takes low damage and cannot move for one post
Opponent is Equal Tier: takes low damage and slowed for two posts
Opponent is One Tier Higher: very low damage slowed for one post
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: inaffective

on Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:39 am

Luke watched as his red headed friend got back up, his kick connected but he was pleased that he got up, he noticed the force of his kick must of broken the bamboo training sword since its tip and half of the bamboo sword laid, broken on the ground at his feet, the collapsed tree behind him, facing the other way, he saw his red headed friend toss away the last part of his training sword as he remarked about what he said, although he agreed but he should also take his own advice about not underestimating his opponent and that he had him where he wanted him to be, Luke smiled slightly

"Of course I don't underestimate you, only someone foolish or someone too comfortable with their own power does such a thing, how about I..." Luke told him but getting cut off with Mercry revealing his surprise; a tree behind him start cracking as Mercry pulled it out the ground with strings of spirit energy he missed before but he didn't have time to think it over as the tree came crashing to the ground; Mercry would see that the tree crashed into his body and created a large dust cloud, seemingly connecting with Luke, what he wouldn't see that, as the tree fall, Luke pulled his shadow longsword out the ground and effortlessly cut through the tree with a single stroke, his longsword a blur of motion, he would then be seen walking out the dust cloud without a stratch

"Come now, did you really think a tree was going to stop me, I keep saying; stop playing around and get serious or is it you don't take me seriously as a opponent? you haven't even gotten your zanpakuto out to face me, I should warn you; if you attempt to come at me with nothing but your fists, I will kill you" Luke told Mercry, near the end of his sentence from when he was talking about Mercry coming at him with nothing but his fists, he would raise his head, his blood red eyes glowing with a red aura and Mercry would feel a intense killing intent coming from his long time friend, showing him he was absolutely serious about this fight, his shadow longsword started glowing a dark black, like the night sky on a clear night, his killing intent flaring his reiatsu as well, draining the color from the area, to Mercry's eyes, it would be how someone would imagine how someone despairing would see the world, the leaves on the trees fell to the ground lifeless and the grass wilted and became just as lifeless, like their lives no longer had any meaning in their continued existence, Luke fist tightened around his longsword before he vanished, launching into shunpo as he suddenly appeared in front of him, crouched down below him before coming up suddenly and slashing at Mercry, if his attack went through, he would be left with a large wound across his chest going from his right hip to his left shoulder before he would pull back a few meters in front of him, his sword would be covered in Mercry's blood if his attack had connected

"Do you understand now, Mercry-san? if you don't get serious and face me, you'll die, do I make myself clear?" Luke told him seriously, holding back served no purpose so he was coming at Mercry with everything he had but it would be for nothing if Mercry wasn't getting serious as well so he stared at him with his killer intent as he waited for a response

Muse;;
Word Count;; 601
Tags;; Mercry, Luke
OOC;; When Luke talks about you coming at me with nothing but your fists, imagine me with my eyes shaded over and sounding like a salesman with a white and green, striped hat Razz

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#8Guest 

on Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:16 pm

Mercry scowled as Luke sliced the tree in two. He hadn't really expected that to take the fourth seat out but he had at least hopped to distract him a bit. His friend told him to get serous and draw his sword and that if he came at him with his fists, he would die. As he was speaking, Luke began to leak his spiritual pressure, causing the colour to leak out of the surroundings and the life to fade from the plant life. Rather than fear, Mercry felt elation. This was what he craved, a fight against a truly superior opponent to cut his teeth on. Just then, Luke appeared in front of him, his sword ready to cleave him across the chest. Before the dark haired Soul Reaper could, Mercry stopped the blade by grabbing it, stopping it in its tracks. A bloodthirsty grin stretched across the normally kind Soul Reapers lips, looking far wider than should be possible. For just a moment, the red head was replaced with a monstrous creature with a pair of huge, black feathered wings, taloned hands, feral golden eyes and feet and a mouth full of razor sharp fangs that were easily visible through the insane grin.
“Yesss, this is what I want!” crowed the red head, ignoring the blood leaking from his palm, “A true fight against someone so much stronger than me! You want serious? Well you got it!”
his hand reached behind him, punching through the hollow trunk of the tree beside him before pulling back, drawing the massive sword that was his Zanpakuto from the hollow he had placed it into before training. The red headed swordsman brought the huge weapon round, not letting go of the shadowy sword in his grip as the razor sharp Claymore aimed to cleave Luke in twain.

Location;;
Muse;;
Word Count;;
Tags;;
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:59 pm

Luke came at him but as he went to swing with full force, he saw that his red headed friend had caught his longsword's blade in his hand, Luke's eyes widened in surprise

"Impossible, with only one hand?" Luke thought before seeing that Mercry's form had changed for a moment, becoming some sort of demon with black, crow-like wings, gold glowing irises and a mouth with sharp, pointed teeth before it disappeared suddenly as Mercry told him this was what he wanted; a battle against someone truly stronger than himself like him before telling him he would get serious and reached for his zanpakuto that was hidden inside the hollow-out section of a tree before bring the large weapon around towards him, aiming to cut him in half, he decided to break down his shadow longsword as it turned into black mist in Mercry's hand but not before using it to bounce into the air, flaring his reiatsu again to summon four, shadow arms, two from the shoulder and two forming from his waist; he used the shadow arm from the top left to grab his zanpakuto before another would punch him in the gut, which would wind him and punching him into the ground, creating a medium sized crater about twice the size of Mercry's height and width as he used the bottom set of shadow arms to hold him six foot in the air; with what he was wearing and the red eyes, the extra arms and his reiatsu in effect; one watching from afar could mistake Luke for a hollow or a arrancar in a released state, Luke then drew his zanpakuto from his sheath; slowly in a deliberate way to send a twinge of fear as the blade of his zanpakuto was slowly dragged out the sheath and he held it in his right hand before he pointed it at Mercry where we would be laying in a pile of earth and dust

"Good, because this way I don't have to hold back since you've finally gotten serious but just because whatever that thing was saved you, it doesn't look like you can sustain such a state for more then a second so I doubt you can use it consistently but this talk is tedious...get ready, Mercry Darcoven; for you face me, Luke Yasenha; fourth seat of squad three with the title of the shadow shinigami, now Mercry; Fight!" Luke shout above from Mercry to him before he used the giant arms to launch him into the air, bring his zanpakuto down rapid, his body a blur as he slammed into the crater, aiming to impale his zanpakuto into his red headed friend's chest; if he somehow escaped and came to attack him again, he would use his shadow arms to counter either a bladed attack or kido, then use another arm to punch him into a nearby tree again, Luke would then stand up with his arms ready for another attack, Luke looked truly evil if one didn't know him, Luke went into a battle ready stance; his zanpakuto out in a guard position where he would be able to counter a attack coming at him as he waited for a incoming attack or response from his hot blooded friend

Shadow arms:
Technique Name: Shadow tentacles/arms
Technique Description: Luke can manifest either eight tentacles (four on each side) or four, large additional shadow arms that float with two floating either side of his shoulders and two floating just under his own arms, his tentacles can be used to wrap around opponents, used as whips or like ropes for other uses while the arms can grab and attack using strong punches. the additional tentacles/arms can be cut off like regular body parts, although their skin is armored with dragon-like scales, they can be cut through, given a fast and hard cut to it, Although Luke can reform them but not instantly. each arm/tentacle lasts for about six posts, Reform takes two posts per part cut off/destroyed, when deactivated, takes a four post cooldown before reuse or never if Luke runs out of Reiatsu before the cooldown ends

Arms Appearance (Imagine black instead of orange):

Tentacles Appearance:

Technique Effect Chart:

*The effect chart is for damage, durability, or any other after effect of a technique. The damage/effect/etc will be based off of tiers.*

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: Tentacles are highly effect in inflicting damage and trapping tiers of this type, arms produce large damage to include broken bones, takes three cuts of a shikai released weapon to cut through the tentacles or arms
Opponent is One Tier Lower: Tentacles have a descent effect in inflicting damage and trapping tiers of this type, arms produce descent damage to include some broken bones, takes two cuts of a shikai released weapon to cut through the tentacles or arms
Opponent is Equal Tier: Tentacles have a good effect in inflicting damage and trapping tiers of this type, arms produce a good amount of damage to include a few broken bones, takes one cuts of a shikai released weapon to cut through the tentacles or arms
Opponent is One Tier Higher: Tentacles have a hard time in inflicting damage and trapping tiers of this type, arms produce a ok amount of damage, including some brusing and other noticable punch damage, takes two cuts of a sealed weapon to cut through the tentacles or arms
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: Tentacles have a very hard time in inflicting damage and trapping tiers of this type, arms produce nearly no noticeable amount of damage, only useful in stopping attacks or doing basic punch damage, takes one cut of a sealed weapon to cut through the tentacles or arms

Muse;;
Word Count;; 543
Tags;; Mercry, Luke
OOC;; Where is your god now? :3

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#10Guest 

on Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:16 pm

As Mercry swung at Luke, the red eyed Soul Reaper leaped away before generating four massive arms of shadow which he used to stop Mercrys blade and pound him into the earth. Mercry gasped and coughed up a small amount of blood as he collided with the unforgiving earth, creating a large creator. He barely heard his opponent speak as he lay there dazed. Mercry shook his head to clear the stars from his vision, just in time to see his friend plummeting towards him, ready to stab him through the chest. Using reflexes born from hours of gruelling training, the red-head flipped his sword over to use the flat of the blade as a shield, angling it so the tip of the blade would slide of and embed in the floor. He then dug the blade into the ground and used it as leverage to flip over Lukes head, only to get a shadow fist to the chest, bruising his ribs even more and sending him flying into yet another tree. Fortunately, the large amount of damage being dealt out was enough to brake Mercry from his frenzied state.
“Owww, that smarts,” grumbled the red head as he got to his feet, using his sword as a crutch as he felt his ribs, “I think you've cracked my ribs.”
the red head pulled his sword from the ground and took a ready stance.
“Well, I guess I can't really afford to mess you about, if I do I may loose something important. Its been a while since ive used this so do your best to dodge it, K.”
Mercry tensed his legs before pushing off with enough force to crush the ground and shatter the tree, hurtling towards his opponent at incredible speed. A second later, the trees and ground around Luke were pulverized as the Quicksword technique was activated. If Luke fails to dodge, his shadow arms will be shredded and he will receive countless small and painful cuts from the attack.

Location;;Forest, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;;336
Tags;;Mercry, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

Quicksword:

Technique Name:Quicksword
Technique Description:(Include any cool-down or charge times needed. Times are based on posts.)strikes with his sword at unimaginable speed, to the point where it looks like he is standing still. is very powerful, but causes damage to his muscles due to the speed and force of the technique. close range. (two turns cool-down, no charge)

Technique Effect Chart:

*The effect chart is for damage, durability, or any other after effect of a technique. The damage/effect/etc will be based off of tiers.*

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower:takes extremely heavy damage and large numbers of injuries that prevent movement
Opponent is One Tier Lower:takes slightly less damage but still receives heavy damage and bleeding
Opponent is Equal Tier: takes average damage and bleeding.
Opponent is One Tier Higher: takes less damage and bleeding
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher:takes little damage and bleeding

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum