Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Memories of Time Long Past PRIVATE

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

on Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:34 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-2 ;; Shinigami ;; Male    

Once Luke had finished, he watched the slayer of a thousand men sigh like he found him disappointing, although it might have also been from the loss of the fourth seat of squad six, he spoke, saying that he had no interest in being left to fight, instead, he was going to back Luke up, Luke sighed.

"As you wish, captain Jinsuke...captain, behind you!" Luke said before calling out suddenly as the infected adjuchas charged at him, it's mouth open to bite down on the shinigami's flesh and it seemed to be like the shinigami in front of it didn't even bother to be before sudden stepping to the side, causing the adjuchas to bite the ground instead as the captain explained he was going to make a exception for this one adjuchas as he smiled, revealing pointed teeth before drawing one of his swords and smashing the hilt into the backside of the adjuchas's armored hide before pushing it into the air with just the hilt digging into it's armour, it smashed into a nearby tree and seemingly collapsed in a dust cloud as the captain drew his other blade, his zanpakuto as his eyes glowed, giving Luke a uneasy feeling of having a blade against his throat.

"I understand, captain..." Luke said before looking towards the seemingly injured adjuchas, as the dust cloud cleared, the two would hear a sickening cracking sound as the adjuchas snapped its back into place and got back up again.

"Instant regeneration...great, just what I need but I need to stop its movements so I can find a weakness to take them out" Luke said before pointing his index and middle finger at the adjuchas that had just gotten up.

""Carriage of thunder, Bridge of a spinning wheel. With Darkness, Manifest this into six! Bakudō number sixty-one: Rokukurayamibō!" Luke spoke the full incantation of his infected Bakudō, manifesting six long but thin rods of pure darkness before they slammed into the adjuchas, recracking the armour surrounding it, Luke was about to step forward before the adjuchas sudden gave a hollow roar and his Bakudō was suddenly being drained away into the adjuchas itself, Luke's eyes were wide with shock.

"No way, it absorbed a level sixty Bakudō?! Dam it... He growled to himself before turning to the captain.

"Captain, if you are going to help then I need you to capture one of the hollows long enough for me to find a weakness for us to exploit, can you do that for me, captain?" Luke asked, if this was going to work then he was going to have to find some way of finding a weakness.

Once the adjuchas had absorbed the energy of Luke's Bakudō, it started charging a red cero with a black outline around it, using the new energy it had for the cero while the others turned around, showing their backs before their backs tore open and out came three mutated babies wearing plain hollow masks with three tentacles coming out their bottoms and three of the same hollows came out the others, they then started firing small bone-like projectiles at the captain before the two adjuchas turned back around, firing black spider webbing at the captain to try and bind him and restrict his movements, trying to buy the other adjuchas time to complete his cero.

Post count and new hollow appearance:

New hollow appearance:

New hollow tier: 4-3, total number: six

adjuchas time as tier 3-1: 3/5

Kido used:
Spell Name: Rokukurayamibō (Six rods of darkness)
Spell Type: Bakudō
Spell Number: #61
Spell Incantation: "Carriage of thunder, Bridge of a spinning wheel. With Darkness, Manifest this into six!"
Spell Effect:to perform this technique, Luke extents the index finger and the middle finger, upon finishing the incantation or simply the name of the technique, creates a spark of darkness from the tips of the two fingers that summons six, thin but wide beams of Darkness that slam into the target's midsection, causing some bones to break because of the increased force of the technique, also causing complete paralysis, even to the parts of the body not struck by the beams of the technique, can be used with Hainawa to generate the rods from the rope.

Location;; Luke's old home, outskirts of Karakura town
Muse;;
Word Count;; 553
Tags;; Luke, Shujinta
OOC;; good job, keep it up Smile

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#52Guest 

on Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:24 am

Kenpachi, Jinsuke ;; 2-2 ;; NPC - Shinigami ;; Male    

Jinsuke watched with hungry eyes as he saw the adjuchas stand up again. With a clear snapping sound its back realigned with the rest of the body and the evil being rose once again to hiss at the two shinigami. Instant regeneration...great, just what I need. Now I just need to stop its movements so I can find its guts and take them out. It will be lovely to have it witness that Suddenly a group of black stick-like objects pierced the hollow at six different locations, breaking its armor apart as gently as a butched would. The captain's eyes widened as he realised that Luke was about to intervene with his fight. Jinsuke slowly turned at the shinigami next to him. ...can you do that for me, captain?... he mimicked Luke's voice and his eyes gave off a red light. Jin...Jin relax, dont forget what we were told! You mustnt kill him! Yūgasurōtā's mask switched to that of an old man with ridiculous long eye brows.  If you do that we will get in serious trouble! Jinsuke showed no sign of understanding and kept glaring at Luke. Despite the limiter his reiatsu started to leak out bit by bit, giving him the look of standing ontop of a giant fan. Suddenly he grabbed Luke and raised him into the air. Dont. Do. That. Again. He released the shinigami again and his reiatsu calmed down as he spoke while even his eyes lost most of their glow. Then he turned at the adjuchas that were looking at him with wary eyes. Listen here boy. I will do you that favor but dont you dare to intervene again with my prey or i will make sure you can never ever again grab that sword of yours. Yūgasurōtā, darlin? Do you think you could help me out withsomething handy? Only this time Jinsuke. But keep in mind our agreement... Ye, ye i wont.... Jinsuke closed his eyes for a second and unsheathed both swords at once. Then, he unclipped the small pin he wore in his robe and dropped it. It dissolved into spiritual energy before even touching the ground and he felt the power rushing through his venes again. He knew it was probably a bad idea to give Yūgasurōtā so much freedom but he had no other choice. If he were to keep his limiter on this would get rather tough, even for him. Seconds after his spirtual energy had been restored to its original state Yūgasurōtā started twitching. The masks surrounding the spirit followed the twitching by seemingly circling around the puppet in a random manner. When they finally stopped moving Yūgasurōtā wore the mask of a thin man with receeding hairline.  So its Akime this time, eh?...That old fella truly was annoying. It must be my lucky day... His katana seemed to glow with a yellowish color that formed into glowing discs at the end of the blades as Jinsuke released his Shikai into the world. Play, Yūgasurōtā He had heard this chant before, he still remembered the fight as clear as if it were just a few days ago. Without hesitating Jinsuke jumped, clearing the distance between him and the hollows in an instant. He landed behind them and slashed at the feet of two of them that were closest to him. The cuts immediately started closing but Jinsuke already felt the rush of victory. Without stopping he dashed to his side, dodging the projectiles of the babylike hollows as he cut through another leg. Behind him the effect of his Shikai revelead its power as the sewered legs themselfes became semi-living objects. The place where they were cut off opened up to show two rows of sharp teeth while the bumpy skin moved like rough waters and grew six legs out of the biggest bumps. The creatures werent beautifull or anything, not even symmetrical but it fulfilled their purpose. Immediately after coming to this world they bit their teeth into the fully regrown legs that took their place and started burrowing their backbodies into the ground until it looked as if the hollows had slammed their legs into the ground on purpose.

Location;; Outskirts of Karakura town, World of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 696
Tags;; NPC
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:39 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-2 ;; Shinigami ;; Male    

Luke listened as the captain turned, his eyes burning red and repeated what he said in a mocking manner before he even had a chance to respond about the captain's rudeness, he grabbed him by the throat, choking him, despite Luke's struggling to get free, there was too much difference in their powers to force him to let go. they stared at each other for what felt like a while before the captain told him not to do that again before tossing him to the ground, Luke coughed harshly to try and regain his breath. He then struggled to his feet once more as the captain explained that he would do as Luke requested but never to interfere again or risk losing his arms.

"Not one to argue but your the one who told me to attack first, the hollow just happened to attack you first but never mind that now, this isn't the time to focus on that right now, go ahead..." Luke told him, standing back a little before the captain released a small pin and dropped it to the ground, it broke apart from his spiritual pressure before it even hit the ground, allowing Jinsuke to release all his spirit energy, Luke had to cover his eyes, his legs shaking badly just by being near him and then he released his zanpakuto, Luke watched as he released his zanpakuto, a sword with a simple guard and handle, coated with gold plating but upon release of his shikai, Luke was at his knees.

"Amazing, such monstrous spiritual pressure, just what I would expect of a captain, it's truly a terrifying yet amazing sight to behold" Luke said as he watched Jinsuke charged the two adjuchas that had spawned the little baby hollows and slashed their legs off with one swing of his shikai, the hollows screamed as their front halves fell forward but something was wrong, unlike before with their chests, their legs didn't regenerate at all, they just remained bloody stumps, spraying blood everywhere before the captain's shikai went to work, creating creatures from the severed legs that then attacked the bodies they belonged to, Luke then realized something and went to call out to Jinsuke.

"Captain! cut off the limps! dismember them! their instant regeneration doesn't work on their limbs!" Luke shouted across to Jinsuke but the adjuchas that had been charging the cero noticed his yelling but had to deal with the captain first, it's hunger for strong spiritual pressure overriding it's commands to kill Luke as it fired the black cero at Jinsuke, hoping to catch him off guard while he was busy dismembering his fellow hollows. The baby hollows were being crushed by the monstrous spiritual pressure as they weakly tried to lift their limbs to fire more bone-like projectiles at Jinsuke in time with the adjuchas firing the black cero, giving the captain pushed between a rock and a hard place.

Location;; Luke's old house, Outskirts of Karakura town
Muse;;
Word Count;; 481
Tags;; Luke, Shujinta
OOC;; sorry about the short post ^^;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#54Guest 

on Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:15 pm

The Captain of the 11th squad didnt even stop moving as the black energy beam cut through the air and burst into his direction. Somewhere in the background he thought he heared Luke shout something out to him but being in the middle of combat Jinsuke didnt care much for the boys voice. As the cero closed in on him the man finally acknowledged the attack and easily dived below it. His feet barely touching the ground he raised one of his swords above his head and dived the head of it into the beam like lesser men would do with their hands in a stream of water. Jinsuke grinned. This was exactly what he lived for; the thrill of the battle, the hopeless looks of his opponents as they realized that death was approaching through his hands and the puddles on the ground where his blood mingled with the liquids of his foes. Just a few milimeters before he could have headbutted the adjucha in front of him Jinsuke seemed to stop moving, or so it seemed. In reality he had simply jumped above the creature before he would have ran into it. Baffled by the sudden disappearance of his hopefully soon-to-be meal the adjucha snapped his jaws at the afterimage.
The move was a very basic one and so only worked on the enemy that Jinsuke had been moving straight at. None of the hollows around him seemed to be tricked by it altough they were similar irritated by his speed as the one that had just shoot the cero. Now all of them started to charge their ceros, hoping to hit Jinsuke while he was still midair. Hollows these days sure have become rather frail eh? Since the battle started Jinsuke had been rather silent, but now he could not stop laughing. Wahahaha! Come at me, my darlings! Then, the cero's hit him fully, but not before he could extend his left arm and cut straight through the joints of two of the adjucha's legs below him. As before, the dismembered pieces grew spiderlike legs themselfs and the places where they had been cut opened to reveal multiple rows of teeth. Above all of this the two ceros collided with spiritual flesh and created a bright explosion. The resulting force snapped the gras to the hollow's feet and brushed through the leaves of nearby tree's making it seem like a storm was blowing for a few seconds. All around the area boney projectiles that seemed to come from the baby-like hollows hailed into the ground and everything closeby.

As the dust cleared the silhouette of Jinsuke broke through the smoke, one of his sword at his front and one at his back and his clothes being slightly ragged from the simultanious hit. His eyes appared to reflect the fiery light of the explosion. Wahaha! This is it! This is getting good, haha! Dont tell me this is all you got?! Yūgasurōtā meanwhile again changed its head. This time, the mask was the face of a younger person. The boy had straight, blonde hair and a scar across his nosebridge aswell as several piercings in his ears and in his lip. With a glance at his invisible companion, Jinsuke spoke the necessary chant. Catch the swallow, Yūgasurōtā. Instantly the yellow reiatsu surrounding his blades vanished and was replaced by orange energy. At the same time both of his swords snapped together at the hilts so that they looked like a twinblade. The energy formed into two spikes at the tip of Jinsuke's swords that pointed towards him giving his weapon the look of a crude bow of some sorts. Oh Great is that...what was his name again...Mushima? Mushika? That brat... He looked frustrated towards his own weapon and sighted as he almost effortlessly dodged some of the physical projectiles that were shot of by the babyhollows.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 648
Tags;; NPC
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:09 am

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male    

The bount hiding in the tree watching the battle couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"It was bad enough with that other guy here but this is getting beyond ridiculous, out of all people, they had to send a captain and he's beating them easily..."he spoke quietly to himself before shifting his position slightly, although as a bount who had lived through centuries and was very powerful, even this spiritual pressure was monstrous in comparison, he look around before pulling another device from his feminine red leather jacket, he had been given it by a man wearing a bird shaped helmet who sound off his head...

(Flashback start)

...He was walking down the high street, it was raining but even he could detect the opening of a garganta nearby, he went to go see it out of curiously of what hollows were doing so far out of town and that's where he saw him, walking out with a shuffle, he was wearing a well worn brown apron with thin black armour and a helmet with the beak of a bird for a mouth, although you couldn't eyes that well, only the creepy, empty stare as he stared right at him, making him feel very uncomfortable and worse still, he had very strong and twisted spiritual pressure like madness was trying to climb into his head and play with his very sanity so he was so distracted by this that he didn't even notice when the arrancar was before him in a instant and suddenly closer then he ever wanted the people to be.

"You look troubled...isn't good to be troubled, means you can't focus, can't do important things like relax and stir...Mhmm stir and stir, it goes round and round...your pets won't be enough, no no, maybe they will be, maybe they won't be...to be or not to be but you will need this..." He took out a device with a single red button with syringes around it, filled with a red liquid.

"You...take this, red means you will be safe if you put it in yourself, my pet won't "accidentally" eat you for dinner if you have it in your system, Mhmm yes, if things get out of hand, press the button, will give my doggy some time to go for walkies and eat bothersome shinigami, tasty shinigami but bothersome..." he told him in a non-consistent way that he knew what he had been planning and he was offering help, although he didn't know what to think of the arrancar, he took it and put it into his lovely feminine red leather jacket that he had bought that day and the arrancar would turn to leave before the bount spoke.

"Wait, why help me? and who are you anyway?" He called out to him, his mind still racing with the suddenly stranger's gift and bizarre look and feeling, he turned his head round and cocked it to one side.

"Well, you let my pet go for walkies, I get to watch and see results of my...playtime with him and my lord gets very happy when he sees my pet eating shinigami...my name...sometimes hard to remember to say that...I'm Berenguer Espetón...must be going now, have to get back, must work on model for new armour, pretty lady is the model, she screams a lot, she so pretty turned red and screaming, very petty..." he told him before walking away, tearing open a garganta and stepping through it, leaving him with the device and a confused expression on his face...

(Flashback end)

...that had been only two weeks ago before his grandson came to the world of the living to find his lost memories, he looked at the device as the captain tore through the infected hollows, the adjuchas that he had sliced its legs off was now dying while the others were getting killed off one by one by the bloodthirsty captain of squad eleven, if he didn't do something now, he would be left to deal with him and that was too scary a thought to let happen.

"I hope he was right about this..." He spoke softly to himself, his hand shaking a little with dread filling his stomach before he pressed the button.

As soon as he did, a large garganta tore itself in front of Luke and the captain and out came what can only be described as a living nightmare; a chimera of blood and flesh, it smelled like dead bodies, it had two large human heads with steel helmets, blocking its eyes, a opening between it's two necks with a impossibly large mouth, lined with teeth and a large eye where the opening to the throat should be, it had bulky human arms for legs and from certain points, there were human souls fused into its flesh and broken chains hanging from heavy steel collars, it roared half like a dog, half like a wolf and half like a human in great pain. Luke stared at it, his body shaking as he looked upon the nightmarish creature before him.

"What on earth is that?! is that even a hollow? it has such twisted spiritual pressure I feel like I'm going to be..." Luke said in fear before he even managed to finished his sentence, he threw up as the creature went and grabbed the remaining baby infected hollows and the dead adjuchas and ate them, stuffing its mouths with the flesh of the hollows before roaring at the captain that created a large blast of foul smelling wind, enough that it would blast the captain across the ground while sending Luke rolling across the ground into a tree, making him cry out as he slammed into the unforgiving oak, the creature was drooling large amounts of drool onto the ground, if the captain were to attack, he would bite into him or grab his blade while the other head would charge a large cero with lightning coming off it before it would blast him with it at close range to give the bloodthirsty captain something to think about.

Creature's appearance:

Additional information:
The creature's tier is 2-3

Muse;;
Word Count;; 1,013
Tags;; Luke, Shujinta
OOC;; My apologies on the late post, I was trying to think of how to respond and it's been hard to think of what to do so I hope your not too annoyed at me >.<

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#56Guest 

on Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:18 am

The captain had just raised his newfound weapon when a giant garganta appeared just a few meters away from him. Theyre not strong but there way more of them then there used to be in the old days, eh? Being distracted by the sudden appearance he almost did not notice the hungry hollow that moved to his back and now tried to bite his head off. You never learn, do you? Hahahaha...
Jinsuke ducked and the teeth snapped together just above his head with a nasty sound, like rusty old scissors. With a quick rotation of his new twinsword he cut off the two front legs of the creature and dashed back a few meters to see the results in their full glory.
With that he unknowingly moved closer to the garganta which now was letting a new foe into the human world: A gigantic Hollow-like abomination with multiple heads, arms instead of legs and several human souls bound to its flesh reached through the gate and grabbed the yet-alive hollow in front of Jinsuke.
He looked up with real surprise. Now THAT is something i like! He said and raised his sword to the arm above him. Eat that! Kin'hien! The Zanpakuto flashed in an orange light and for a second a wire like object was visible between the two tips of its curved blades. Then a "V" shaped projectile made from pure reiatsu exploded from the middle of the captains weapon and smashed into the muscular yet illformed arm above him disintegrating a big chunk of flesh from the demon-like entity.
Hm...not exactly how i imagined it to hap...
Before the captain could finish his sentence an extremely loud and smelly roar came from the creature. ...pen...eew. Please remind me to burn these clothes afterwards...this is simply disgusting...
While he was thinking about his clothes and how dirty they had gotten the other head of the creature approached Jinsuke. The hollow did not exactly try to hide his aim when his mouth opened up and rushed at the Shinigami standing before him. Now that the foul creature was closer Jinsuke could practically feel the slimy energy it was giving off on his skin. He never really had a good skill with feeling reiatsu and at this moment he was quite happy about that.
With a quick motion he dodged the head and landed several meters away from the...thing. His look grew disgusted as he watched his enemy devour the corpses of the freshly killed hollows. Only know he realised that he could not see luke anywhere nearby. Oy! Boy! Try to get usefull and distract that ugly thing, willya?Where did this boy go? Do Shinigami's nowadays really not fight?
He raised his Zanpakuto Bow and charged another Kin'hien. The energy crackled and small tendrils of lightning reached out from the weapon while Jinsuke started moving around the hollow in a circular fashion.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 484
Tags;; NPC
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:18 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

The nightmarish abomination of a hollow didn't seemed too phased by the captain's attack, even though its flesh burned and hissed from the attack, the other head looked towards the captain with its cero charged and fired a blast that had a mix of black and a hint of green towards the captain while he had looked around for Luke, which would end with a large scale explosion to get the captain's attention before it charged at him wildly, its twisted and inhuman spiritual pressure was fluctuating wildly, its body glowing like radioactive acid as it swung down with its claws and its heads to attack the captain while he would have been recovering from the cero blast but before the attack could go through; six robs manifested from the darkness and slammed into its torso, causing it to skid across the ground, its limbs forcibly trying to make it move again. if the captain looked to his right, he would see Luke, seat covering his brow with his index finger and middle finger up.

"My apologizes...captain...the creature knocked me into a tree and winded me, I'm glad I managed to use my bakudo on it when I did...although I don't know how long my bakudo is going it keep that monstrosity down for so if your going to do something, captain then I would suggest striking it now while you still have a chance to do so" Luke told him in between breaths as the creature struggled against the bakudo, the flesh around the bakudo was broken up and bleeding but it had absorbed a lot of the impact from his bakudo and he knew against a hollow with the spiritual pressure it had, it wouldn't take too long for the creature to break free, but Luke didn't know how long but not long enough for the kido corps to come down to contain the creature.

"I'll assist you if you want captain, just let me know what you need done and I'll do it, just give the word" Luke told him, drawing his zanpakuto once again and waited for the captain to respond and to see what plan the captain had to attack the creature with.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 369
Tags;; Luke, Shujinta
OOC;; my apologizes for the late post, my muse for this thread had died somewhat and I had writer's block for it so my apologizes ^^;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#58Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum