Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Memories of Time Long Past PRIVATE

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

#41Guest 

on Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:47 am

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-3 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

The hollows leaping towards were cut down in mid jump by Epizon's zanpakuto, their bodies never even hitting the ground before they disappeared, purified by the shinigami's zanpakuto, the two holding his arms yelped before being pulled by their own mutated tentacles towards Epizon before a quick slash ended their suffering, the two holding his legs got pulled in a similar fashion, only they got the more brutal treatment as Epizon slowly broke their necks, they gave one last howl of pain before they died, their lifeless bodies being dropped onto the ground like ragdolls, only four shi hollows remained, the alpha looked unphased, his fellows, not so much, taking a step back from the shinigami, fearful before the leader barked at them, looking at the shinigami before howling, giving the bount nearby the signal to summon more of his followers, the bount eagerly complied and press the red button on the remote, Epizon would then feel violent spiritual pressure hit him as a garganta tore itself open in the forest, if Epizon looked to the forest, he would see ten more red eyes staring back as more shi hollows entered from the garganta but then, something strange happened; two of the shi hollows trying to leave the garganta suddenly get snapped up by what looked to be black spider's webbing and dragged back to wherever the original point of entry was from Hueco Mundo as the rest of the shi hollows ran towards the house; the alpha was barking orders at his fellow shi hollows; they all started to resonate reiatsu that was red and a familiar black reiatsu aura around it; one that Epizon was all too familiar with: Luke's.

this was all before lightning passed from the three shi hollows into their leader, boosting his reiatsu up before he opened his mouth and charged a red cero with tentacles growing out of it, he then fired the cero straight at Epizon, the explosion that would occur on hitting Epizon would be condensed; only affecting a five meter radius around the impact zone but using the combined reiatsu of the shi hollows, they were panting after its use as they looked to see if their cero had done any damage while their reinforcements were on their way...

Luke's supposed grandfather walked towards him, his ruby red high heel boots clicking on the dirt pathway, holding a bright pink umbrella, shaped like a giant heart to hold off the rain, he seemed rather calm which surprised Luke, he normally went around in quite a bad mood, Luke wasn't really sure what was with the boots or the bright pink umbrella but secretly, Luke didn't really mind that he was wearing some female clothes as it appeared if he wore full on male clothes, he would be in such a bad mood all the time and Luke was happy that he wasn't the only one in the family that cross dressed to feel more comfortable; he was wearing his sister's black panties under his regular male clothing to help balance things out, his grandfather stood above him, the rain patting gently under his bright pink umbrella, coating them both in a gently pink glow.

"I wish to only talk to you about your heritage, I...I know with me and your mother things haven't been...great, it's just wearing male clothes drives me up the wall and it just I tend to vent my frustration on your mother, I don't want to fight, only talk, ok?" he told him, holding his free hand up, his tone of voice also let him know that he only wanted to parlay, Luke still didn't like his grandfather but he only wanted to talk and the sincerity in his voice confirmed this as well, he stood up, looking his grandfather in the eye.

"ok then; let's talk here then; there's no one around to hear us" Luke told him, he didn't want to go anywhere that felt strange or fishy, especial somewhere with a lot of spiritual energy around as that tended to have a bucket load of spirits wanting help from him he couldn't give them but his grandfather was looking around, his eyes darting nervously from tree to tree, Luke sighed and relented, ""Fine, where do you feel comfortable talking to me about whatever this heritage is?" Luke said, rather hoping to start the conversation and get back home as soon as he could to check on his mother, his grandfather cheered up a bit.

"Thanks, I know just the place..." he told Luke before walking off, his heels clicking as Luke trundled behind, wondering where his grandfather was taking him and what truth he was about to reveal...

While Epizon was fighting the shi hollows outside, Luke was still on his knees, screaming loudly into the heavens; black mist poured out his mouth and his reiatsu spiking wildly; coating his body with a black aura; the outline of his mother turned to flames before collecting into another reiatsu memory core, it shot forward into Luke's chest, trying to enter his chest to rejoin the rest of Luke's reiatsu, it wriggled as it struggled to enter as Luke relived that past...

Time until second wave of shi hollows get to the house: 0/1 total number in wave: eight

Waves coming in two posts time (not my next post, the post after):

Gilians (total number: four, tier 4-1)

"Special" infected adjuchas (total number: three, tier 3-2) (appearance will be given at a later post)

Location;; Karakura town, world
Muse;;
Word Count;; 857
Tags;; Luke, Epizon
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#42Guest 

on Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:13 pm

Epizon "Oneiropolos" Psychi ;; 2-3 ;; Shinigami ;; Male    
An impenetrable shield
After mercilessly slaying the competition he felt a mass of reiatsu close to him. Was a garganta opened nearby? So someone able to open up gargantas was nearby. He was right about someone being near him that wasn’t just a feeling; though investigating the matter came later. His foe were still there and apparently they hadn’t given up, too bad for them. Epizon looked at the hollows as they boosted their “alpha’s” strength who then in turn began to charge a cero. It was happening all too slow for Epizon, just as soon the hollow began charging up his cero he raised his zanpakuto and began saying an incantation for a kido:” The eagle’s nest, The bear’s cave. Light everything that comes your way. An ant’s struggle, crushed by a foot. Torment and destroy those who don’t see, what the horizon’s may conceal. Race to the depths of souls, elimination now the salvation.Okasen!” . A full incantation kido was prepared and launched at the same time the hollow fired his cero.

He had never before used this kido with a full incantation but he was well aware that the strength of the kido would be far more powerful because of it; and he wasn’t wrong in thinking so. Epizon’s kido fired at a much faster speed than the cero, the two attacks collided but the kido continued to propagate. The blast from the cero enveloped the shi hollows, burning off the other shi hollows besides the alpha, who had a bit of a high tolerance as compared to them; but sadly for the alpha Epizon’s attack hit right after the blast from the cero settled. It was like two explosions back to back, the alpha hollow fell prey to Epizon’s kido and disappeared.

”That settles that then.. I hope Luke’s almost done with recollecting his memory” he thought as his gaze caught on to the ten pairs of new red eyes that had appeared. The garganta had summoned more help for the shi hollows, sadly the ones who needed help were no longer alive. If Epizon was alone he would have charged into his opponent and took them down before letting them come close but he stayed put, knowing that Luke was still inside the house that was right behind him. For now, he would be the shield for his friend; he will provide the time that he needs to do what he wishes to do. Epizon will become the impenetrable shield of friendship that will protect Luke and his wishes.

Location;; Outskirts of karakura town
Muse;; 6/10
Word Count;; 421
Tags;; Epizon Psychi, Luke Yasenha
OOC;;
Okasen:

Spell Name: Okasen
Spell Type: Hadou,
Spell Number: #32
Spell Incantation: The eagle’s nest, The bear’s cave. Light everything that comes your way. An ant’s struggle, crushed by a foot. Torment and destroy those who don’t see, what the horizon’s may conceal. Race to the depths of souls, elimination now the salvation.Okasen!
Spell Effect: From the user’s finger a yellow colored energy is generated, that head’s in the direction the finger is being pointed. The form of the energy is in the shape of an arc. The kido has a greater chance of exploding at point blank range.

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#43Guest 

on Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:06 am

The shi hollows could only watch as their cero exploded, killing the three shi hollows next to the alpha shi hollow but the kido soon finished him off as he gave one more mighty roar before the kido sliced straight through his body and he collapsed dead, suddenly, the bellies of the dead shi that hadn't disappeared slit open from the inside, releasing a small creature that had blades for legs, the one from the alpha scurried away, leaping very quickly over the fence down the field while the two from the shi hollows that Epizon had broke their necks started to crawl up his legs, aiming to get behind his neck and use their front leg blades to stab at his spine, while this was happening, the reinforcements arrived as the eight new shi hollows reappeared, looking the same as the ones Epizon had fought previously, they started growling at Epizon, seeing their fellow shi hollows dead on the ground, although one was looking behind him, the images of what had happen to his two friends still fresh in the small hollow's mind but he banished the thought to concentrate on Epizon, one of the shi's barked and two broke off, moving so one was above Epizon on the house roof, the other to the side before they sent their tentacles, using them like whips to attack Epizon before the rest pounced, going for his legs with their fangs and claws, aiming to damage his legs to slow him down or cut him enough that he would be forced down onto his knees so they could attack him further, their evil eyes watched if this came to pass or if they would end up like their fellow hollows laying dead on the ground...

Luke was lead strangely back to his home, what felt worse was that the lights weren't on, which was unusual as his mom always had the lights on when night descended, making Luke wonder what had happened before his grandfather had come for him, he was lead behind the house towards a set of basement doors, he opened them and Luke followed his grandfather inside the basement, the inside was a small cave under the house, their was a commandment written in German on the wall in front of him; his grandfather standing next to a touch that lit the cave in a fiery glow.

"Can you read it?" he asked Luke, who nodded in response to him.

"Of course, your the one who taught me German after all" Luke told him, he was honest that, although his grandfather was a dick sometimes, he did spend some time with Luke and taught him German unlike what he was taught at school at the time, enough that Luke could speak German fluidly and keep up a conversation, he looked at the mural on the wall and read aloud.

""An alle zukünftigen Bounts, dieser Ort ist heilig für Unsresgleichen, denn hier werdet ihr zu vollwertigen Bounts; vergießt euer Blut nur im Namen unserer Sache und euer Pfad soll ewig werden...Aldrich Brandt" Luke spoke in fluent German, although he looked confused near the end when he said the name of the person who was on the mural, he turned to his grandfather.

"Who is he? and what's a bount?" Luke asked his grandfather, looking bemused, his grandfather signed, putting his bright pink umbrella down beside the touch before explaining.

"Well, the best way to describe a bount is what humans call "vampires"... he started to explain, using his fingers to show the exaggerate when he said vampires before continuing, "...but we don't drink blood as so many people would have you believe, instead, he drink the souls of humans, in turn, it grants us eternal life, as long as you keep it up every century or so, I don't particular like to but I must admit, it has a pleasant taste, maybe because I wait longer to have my share but I want you to take the steps to become a bount like me; just let your blood to me and I can give you the reiatsu needed to awake your full abilities as a bount" he told him, offering his hand to him but Luke didn't feel right about this, some buried instinct telling him to not do it and run away from him but he couldn't move either.

"I..can't, this isn't normal, granted, neither of us are really normal but this is going too far; I won't sacrifice others just to live forever; it will only lead to a wasteful existence with only bounts remaining, I won't be part of that..." Luke started to say before he was cut off by something entering his stomach, liquid boiled up in his mouth and he spat out blood onto the floor, blood running down his lips as he looked down, seeing a dagger in his chest, being held by his grandfather before he slowly raised his blood red eyes to his grandfather's.

"Sorry but I won't allow you to deny your heritage..." he told him, Luke started to choke on the blood before suddenly, his body jerked, his grandfather moved back, removing the dagger as Luke's skin turned grey, his eyes became bloodshot while kanji appeared all over his body (呪わ魂) and it was then darkness filled his vision as he lost it completely...

The memory fragment final managed to enter Luke's chest, joining up with the rest of his reiatsu before Luke was release, coughing loudly, enough that Epizon could hear him, he fell forwards, holding himself up with his hands, his spiritual energy felt boosted but this was of little concern to Luke as he felt like throwing up, he looked extremely pale, although he remembered, something had happened down in that cave, he had turned into something but he had blacked out before he managed to remember it, leaving him with more questions then answers, he felt trouble was around for them but he had to find out what was in the basement so he started to crawl out the house, feeling very weak but he managed to reach the basement doors and open them before he collapsed fully, his body sliding down the stairs where he had died so long ago...

Translation:
To all future bounts, this place is sacred to our kind, this is where you'll become a full fledged bounts; only offer your blood to our cause and your path shall become eternal

Time until the shi hollows arrive: 1/1

Next wave coming in next post:

last wave of shi hollows (total number: six, tier 4-3)

Gillains (total number: four, tier 4-1)

"Special" infected adjuchas (total number: three, tier 3-2)

Marking appearance (on Luke's body):

Location;; Luke's old home, Outskirts of karakura town
Muse;;
Word Count;; 1,041
Tags;; Epizon, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#44Guest 

on Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:19 pm

The strongest fourth seat in history

These shi hollow didn’t know when to quit, one wave was down in mere moments and the second didn’t waste another moment to take their place. Even for mindless hollows, they were really dumb. It was a creatures basic instinct to run away from things that meant nothing else but death, even hollows had those feelings within them but these shi hollows weren’t following their basic instinct. ”It appears these creatures aren’t acting on their own accord” . That was the conclusion he came to so that meant the mysterious presence he had felt earlier, that was the ring leader. So this charade was going to continue until he took care of that shady person but the problem was he didn’t know where exactly that guy was and if he moved the hollows would just barge into the building; where Luke would be in who knows what condition.

He was annoyed and agitated at these hollows, they didn’t even really present much of a challenge. Epizon stood there while all the attacks hit him as they were aimed, the tentacles wrapped around him the little creature started walking on him but nothing really affected him. Despite his limiter, the natural reiryoku that his body possessed was far greater than the reiatsu these hollows were exerting or had so none of it could cause even little damage to him. Epizon grabbed the little hollow that had crawled up to his face by then, he threw at the hollow in front of him and then sliced all the tentacles that were wrapped around him; right after that he disappeared. Moving at higher speed than what those hollows were able to see Epizon moved up to each of them one by one and slashed them, purifying each and every one of them; after which he appeared on his actual location where he had disappeared from just a moment ago.

The shi hollows that had appeared would now be purified along with that little hollow that had appeared from the alpha hollow’s stomach. He had resumed his post once again defending Luke, a garganta had been opened close to him and he had felt it’s presence but for now; he decided to deal with anything that came out of it instead of just rushing into battle. His primary objective was to guard the house and Luke while he did whatever he came here to do.

Location;; Outskirts of Karakura Town
Muse;; 1/10
Word Count;; 402
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#45Guest 

on Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:11 pm

The bount watched as the shi hollows were easily defeated by the shinigami; he was fortunate that bount spiritual pressure was extremely hard to detect, even by shinigami standards; only bothersome mod souls could really find the unique spiritual pressure of bounts, lucky for him; they didn't have any with them but he saw the shinigami looking around behind him a few times; meaning he felt something but because of his bount reiatsu; he couldn't find out where specifically he was.

"This is bad; really bad, this guy is strong, no doubt about that; I'm going to have to go to plan B..." The bount thought before pressing the button to release the final wave of shis but this also created four, towering gargantas around the house as Menos Grande slowly stepped out and roared; their towering figures surrounding the house while in the forest; another eight shi hollows ran out but suddenly, two were captured by tentacles and dragged back in screaming and barking; the real reason why the shi hollows were blindly attacking the shinigami was that they were running away from the dark secret the garganta in the forest held; from the garganta; there were large adjuchas but like the shi, horribly deformed and misshapen; they appeared like giant spiders, covered in white, turning grey bone armour with spines covering their whole body, including their mouths, their was three in total, their large, spider-like legs pounding the earth as they came out the forest; their eyes burning with darkness, howling with a hollow-like hissing before walking towards the shinigami but this wouldn't be his only problem as the Menos grandes started charging ceros, aiming to blast the shinigami and the house into pieces as they rained down upon the shinigami, aiming to destroy the enemy of their race and put a end to him...

The large amounts of reiatsu woke Luke from his untimely slumber; his vision was fuzzy, going in and out of focus but his eyes focused on a locked cupboard next to the bount altar; he managed to crawl over, using his zanpakuto to help himself stand, he pointed a finger at the lock.

"Hado...number four: Kangeki Byakurai" Luke muttered, firing a beam of black lightning, breaking the lock on the cupboard; he opened the cupboard; he found a few items; a book on creating dolls, a amulet that glowed with a dark yet familiar power of sorts he wasn't sure but the thing that caught his attention was a framed picture of people wearing dress from the ninth century japan of a middle class family but he saw himself; he looked about twelve or so, it was slightly hard to tell since the picture was a painting but it was beautifully done and kept in good condition but the curious thing was that in the picture; he had deep cobalt eyes, which was strange as this version of him didn't have the blood red eyes of the last few incarnations.

"How strange...he doesn't share my eye color but he's me; there's no doubt about it...is he the original me?" Luke thought, he took the bount doll ritual book, the amulet and the picture by breaking the glass and sliding the picture out; he tucked them into his coat pocket, he then felt ceros charging and from the amount of reiatsu being used; he could tell they were Menos grande.

"Crap, I best get out of here before they fire..." Luke grunted, holding his side before walked quickly up the stairs, hoping to get out before they fired...

"Special" Infected adjuchas Appearance:

Time for last wave of shi hollows to arrive: 0/1

Time for special infected adjuchas to arrive: 0/2 (adjuchas have a AR+1 for devouring four of the shi hollows between them so at a 3-1 tier for five posts) 0/5

Location;; Outskirts of Karakura town, World of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 591
Tags;; Luke, Epizon
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#46Guest 

on Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:53 am

Into the dark abyss

The number of foes only multiplied as he took them out, that was indeed challenging and frustrating at the same time. He really didn’t come here to fight but at the moment he didn’t have much of a choice. Well, if he was going to fight then, why not give it his all? The former hollows that had attacked him were wiped out in one single attack. Now it was time to really jump into it. A sudden burst of reiatsu enveloped Epizon, his black reiatsu revolved around him. By then soul society had noticed the growing reiatsu of hollows and his reiatsu in the area. Considering the number of hollows, his limiter was now removed so that he could handle the situation quickly and efficiently.

The increasing number of hollows weren’t nice for the balance as well, so it needed to be dealt with. It was good that someone like Epizon was already in the area, so elimination of these hollows wouldn’t be much of a problem. Now, his formerly limited reiatsu was returned to full power. Before the limiter had restricted 80 percent of his reiatsu; despite that, he was able to easily fight off those hollows. However, at his normal potential, none of the hollows stood a chance. He stood there and looked around as the hollows that were near began to feel the overwhelming pressure of his reiatsu. His presence was felt by all in the area, the weak ones would simply be paralyzed by the enormous reiatsu.

Finally he decided to move, disappearing once more in swift motion using shunpo. The six shi hollows that had emerged from the garganta and survived from the tentacles emerging from the garganta, easily fell prey to his zanpakuto. He had moved while slashing all of them one by one, his experience with zanjutsu and shunpo were evident from his movements. As the six shi hollows disappeared, he no longer had the patience to remain in the area and protect it. By now he had felt Luke’s reiatsu, it felt like the shinigami was moving again. As Luke was always eager to fight, maybe he would find the situation amusing. Just so that he would lighten the opposition, Epizon rushed in the garganta that was open. Just as soon as he entered the garganta, he slammed his zanpakuto onto the ground underneath his feet, which resulted in a gigantic reiatsu based explosion. The strength of the explosion was able to shut off the garganta. Epizon slowly disappeared into the dark abyss, entering Hueco Mundo; leaving behind Luke to deal with the rest of the hollows. ”Farewell Luke, I’ll see you back at soul society”.

Location;; Karakura town, Hueco Mundo
Muse;; 0/10
Word Count;; 445
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#47Guest 

on Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:05 am

The blasts of the menos grande did not change however as the shinigami had done nothing to stop them from firing, their combined cero completely destroyed the house, sending Luke flying against the fence as pieces of his old home rain down on him, he raised his arm to block against the shattered wood, it would come to the attention of the humans now after that large explosion and they would be on their way soon, his head spun before he shook his head with four menos grande roaring towards the night sky, it was then he felt a explosion of reiatsu and turned to see Epizon leaving through a closing garganta, Luke was absolutely shocked, his eyes not believing what he was seeing.

"Epizon? what? why are you leaving me? I thought you vowed to help me find myself yet you abandon your friend to die?...what happened to you, Epizon-san?" Luke spoke softly to himself, not in one moment could he have ever thought of Epizon doing something like this, it wasn't like this, especially after all the things he had said and done with him but Luke didn't have time to ponder over his friend as the menos fired another round of ceros at him, forcing him to move out the way out the blast radius, he stood in the ruined courtyard, his senses starting to come back but he wasn't a hundred percent yet and he felt stronger hollows coming towards him.

"This isn't good, the humans must of heard that explosion and sent people here, that's going to put countless innocent human lives at risk and these hollows...they feel strange, these ain't ordinary hollows, their reiatsu signature is way above normal and its twisted, I just hope this gets back to the seireitei and they send someone to help, I can't do this by myself, these opponents are too strong and too many to handle all at once but for the sake of the innocent, I must try, even if I fail in my quest, I vowed to protect every innocent I can and it's a vow I refuse to break" Luke thought to himself, the menos grande roaring at him, creating enough wind to make his haori flow in the wind, the rim torn and burnt in some places from the explosion before Luke started releasing his own reiatsu, his eyes shaded from the moonlight.

"Unforgivable...what you have done here is simply...unforgivable" Luke spoke coldly before taking his fencing stance, bring his feet together with his left foot at a ninety degree angle and his sword pointing towards the night sky.

"Unsheathe the hushed casket...Zetsubō no Sākuru" Luke spoke the name of his zanpakuto before the blade erupted into black mist while the mist swirled around his personal space before forming into the six feet long blade of black, intangible mist before launching into shunpo and spinning around in the air around the menos grande, letting his blade pass through their heads before he landed back on the ground and spoke a single word.

"treachery" he spoke, trapping the menos grande in a illusion that made them think that the others were the Adjuchas guards that watched over the menos and having them betrayal them enough that the menos would charge a cero at each other, effectively killing each other with their ceros as their bodies fell and disappeared, having been purrified, the only problem he know faced were the strange Adjuchas coming his way, these wouldn't be as much as a pushover as the menos he had fought a few moments ago, their reiatsu exceeded his for now, he just hoped help got here in time to help him deal with these hollows and protect the people of karakura town.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 625
Tags;; Luke
OOC;; Voiding the comment about Luke being eager to fight, also, now I require the assistance of someone willing to play a Lieutenant of tier 3-1 strength (NPC most likely) or a captain (tier 2-3 above), this thread will remain frozen until someone comes forward to help me continue it, apologizes to anyone reading ^^;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#48Guest 

on Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:56 pm

Kenpachi, Jinsuke ;; 2-2 ;; NPC - Shinigami ;; Male    

Oh my, how long has it been since i have been here last? It feels like the human world has barely changed... Jinsuke was strolling casually through the thick forest. Light was breaking through the canopy and created irregular pattern on the ground that were changing every second. It was truly mesmerizing and if it werent for the mission that Jinsuke was sent on, he would have loved to have a picnic here. Technically he hadnt even been sent on this mission personally, it had been his own wish to come to Karakura Town instead, and without, of his Vize. He sighted silently and continued walking. He didnt know how long he had been in the human world already but it couldnt have been longer than a few minutes. What did the message say again? Something something about a Shinigami that needs help fighting some Hollows or so, mhm? I suppose if he cant even fight off some Hollows for a few minutes, it wont be much of a loss anyway... The tall man rubbed his chin as his steps continued to carry him further through the forest. Wasnt there something about the Hollows being infected Jin? The womanly voice seemed to cut right through Jinsuke's thoughts. Just a second after that he saw the transparent sillouette of his Zanpakuto floating in the air next to him. The roughly human-sized spirit looked like a karakuri puppet with several different masks floating around it and used to scare him when he was younger. Really? Do you think so? I cant seem to remember... No, i am pretty sure about that, now that i think about it some more... The second time that Yūgasurōtā spoke, it sounded less like a female and had a more metallic sound to its voice and its bladed hands clicked together in approval, covering a small area in spectral sparks. Jinsuke showed a smile that would have probably disturbed most ordinary people. Well i guess in that case, we should probably get moving, eh my darling? It would sadden me to see somebody else slay those vile creatures... Just when he thought that a small airwave blew through the grass and the leaves, followed by the sound of a distant explosion cutting through the silent night. What a perfect timing. Jinsuke grabbed onto his swords and vanished on the spot as he jumped into the air with high speed. The only proof of him having been there was a small spot where his abrupt departure had caused the grass to be ripped out of the earth and now sink slowly back to it like green snowflakes.

It took him just a few seconds to find the direction where the sound had come from and locate the Hollows. Time for my entrance it seems... Jinsuke didnt land as quietly and subtle as he left the ground. Instead he chose to drop into the ground with a loud and flashy bang. The Dust that was spread in the air next to him hid his appearance at first and only let through a rough silhouette. When it settled a moment later he was standing in the middle of a small crater with the usual calm and composed look on his face. His left hand was still lying on the handles of his swords and his right was not visible beneath his clothing.
You rang?
He said jokingly in Luke's direction and showed the mere idea of a smile on his face. With the experienced behaviour of somebody who was going the path of the sword for more then just a few decades Jinsuke chose to completely ignore the Adjuchas presence and presented himself full of openings. The fact that his limiter was activated hid his otherwise obvious status as the captain of the 11th squad and would help him pull through this bait. It had worked more often then not in the past.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 653
Tags;; NPC
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#49Guest 

on Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:37 am

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-2 ;; Shinigami ;; Male    

Luke was standing tall, his zanpakuto howling in his hands as he faced the incoming hollows, him having to deal with the menos grande had bought them enough time to get to the ruin home that he once lived, they crashed through the fence like it was paper and their appearance caused him to tighten his jaw and his eyes to open in horrified terror.

"These can't be normal adjuchas-level hollows, they don't even look like any hollow I've seen before, not to mention this twisted spiritual pressure..." Luke thought as he studied the new hollows; they had four, spider-like legs, a low body with the back sticking upwards, their mouths covered in bone spikes, covered in the blood of the shi hollows they had eaten up to this point like the rest of their bodies, covered in spiky bone armor typical of most hollows that reach this stage of development.

They roared, letting out a hollow scream across the countryside, Luke took up a defensive stance to face the hollows when a loud bang was heard and suddenly, a great cloud of dust appeared in the center of the battleground, Luke had to shield his face from the sudden rush of dust and the hollows moved back slightly from the crash, the dust was thick and the color of mud so Luke could only see the outline of someone standing in front of him and the feeling of very strong spiritual pressure pressing on his shoulders, his legs shock just from him being near him and it wasn't until the dust had cleared that he could make out the white haori of the captain of squad 11, the man famous for slaying a thousand men single handedly, his long white hair and dashing grey eyes only there to disguise a man who loved to kill and shed the blood of his enemies as much as he liked, Luke could look on in awe at him before bowing his head in respect of this great swordsman and captain as Jinsuke stood in a small crater at the center of the chaos.

"C-captain Jinsuke, sir...Yes, fourth seat Psychi request aid from the soul society after numerous hollows started entering the area, captain, from what I can tell, these ain't your normal hollows, they have somehow been twisted by some old reiatsu and in my condition, I couldn't take them all on at once after fourth seat psychi left through a gaganta, I do not know where his current whereabouts are, my apologies, captain but I hope you can take care of these hollows for me, I'll do my best to back you up if you need it, captain but for now, they are all yours" Luke explained to captain Jinsuke briefly what happened during his deployment to the world of the living, he didn't mention that he was here seeking his lost memories yet, he was going to explain that once the hollows had been defeated but for now, he had to focus on helping the captain if he required his help.

Meanwhile, the hollows were screaming and growling before the one in the center charged at kenpachi, it's black teeth dripping with saliva, wanting to be the first to consume the tasty soul of a shinigami, especially one that felt so strong that it's body shook in excitement at the thought of eating this new shinigami while the others held back, waiting to see what would happen to their member of the fold.

Location;; Ruins of Luke's old home, outskirts of Karakura town
Muse;;
Word Count;; 581
Tags;; Luke, Shujinta
OOC;; Welcome to the fold, Shujinta ^_^ and excellent starting post for a beginner Smile

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#50Guest 

on Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:44 pm

Kenpachi, Jinsuke ;; 2-2 ;; NPC - Shinigami ;; Male    

Really? "You rang?" Is that supposed to intimidate them? I really expected something better from you... Yūgasurōtā appeared right next to Jinsuke and the androgyn mask that was floating in front of its wooden dollhead seemed to pull a grimace at the Captain. Oh comeon honey, dont be like that...it was a quick improvisation okay? I didnt really have that much time to think about it...sheesh... Despite his inner monologue with his Zanpakuto the Shinigami refrained from showing any other emotions than his calm smile. Meanwhile Yūgasurōtā kept floating in a circle around him, invisible to all but him. Jinsuke pretended not to see the big doll-like spirit and instead turned his head into Luke's direction. Before he could say anything else though, the young Shinigami started talking already. He spoke fast and without making a single break inbetween, as if all the words felt crowded in his head and had the strong drive to leave it all at once.
In some way its amazing that someone can actually say that many things that fast... Jinsuke thought to himself while patiently listening to the boy in front of him. Then he sighted and spoke, carefully choosing his words. It was a shame how the youth nowadays was barely able to hold their ground against some adjuchas. Look, kid... ...Luke it is i think... Eh... Yūgasurōtā's headpiece switched to a young male face that roughly resembled a shinigami Jinsuke had known when he was younger. ...i think you are misjudging the situation. I am not here to do your job for you. So allow me to correct you: I... will do my best to back you up if you need it, not the other way around.

In this moment one of the creatures dashed forward, hungrily taking a shot at Jinsuke's backside. Its wet teeth were shimmering and its spider-like legs blew up dust as it moved its body at a surprising high speed. If Jinsuke wouldnt have expected such an attack at his blind side, and if it were somebody else then Jinsuke, someone with less experience perhaps, he would have surely taken an unpleasent hit. In this case Jinsuke waited several seconds until he could almost smell the hollows foul breath and feel its disgustingly distorted reiatsu like a blanket all over his body. Just before the teeth of the demonic presence could pierce him he seemed to vanish as he sidestepped just out of reach of the creature, gracefully dodging its lets. Apart from this one maybe, this one is an exception. Ooooh, this is going to be reaaally good! I can almost already feel its flesh on my blades! Yūgasurōtā shivered with excitement and its whole body gave of a sound of old metal-pieces scratching against each other. Lets tease it a bit more, shall we? I am sure they can do more then senselessly charge...haha Jinsuke's smile revealed some of his own teeth as he unsheathed one of his two swords partly. The hilt seemed to dig in severel centimeters into the strong armor-like hide of the adjucha before sending the creature flying. Its big body looked as if bended by a giant for a few seconds before it crashed into a tree and turned invisible in the dustcloud. Jinsuke grinned and his eyes seemed to give off an unreal glow as he pulled back his sword. If you need serious help, just give me a shout. I have the feeling that this fella did not have enough yet.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 583
Tags;; NPC
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#51Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum