Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Memories of Time Long Past PRIVATE

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

#31Guest 

on Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:32 am

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-3 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

It was cold...Luke felt so cold, he couldn't see, the images of his newly found memories, his head hurt as well as his heart, these memories of his life before his current one was so much to take in all at once, then, suddenly in the darkness, came a familiar voice; it was Epizon trying to reach him, he went towards the sound of his voice before having one more flashback of the man he had seen before the truck killed him and the one that killed the shinigami that sent him to the soul society over four hundred years ago, a title came to him that had been buried in his long lost memories, as he started coming round, his blood red eyes were cloudy and distant but he managed to say the word in this state of being half awake, half asleep.

Hii...ojii...san Luke said before waking up fully, shaking his head, the cloudy and distant look gone from his eyes, he saw that Epizon was onto his wrist and that he was lying down on a park bench somewhere, he looked at Epizon but more passed him at the park behind his head.

"I...Remember playing here with Aya-chan when I was little, I was about five at the time, I can remember pushing her on the swings...I can hear her laugh in my head as the sun made her glow..she was my first crush at primary school, on the day that I...died, I was going to see her and admit to how I felt about her...then it happened and even now, I can still hear her screaming my name as my body fell to the road..." Luke told Epizon, his blood red eyes looking moist like he was going to cry, his heart hurt a lot and it was from emotional pain, Luke grabbing his chest with his free hand, he felt like he was going to snap again, he squeezed Epizon's, he looked into Epizon's eyes, his own blood red ones begging him to help him, he didn't want to hurt anyone by going into a madness induced rampage through karakura town so he hoped Epizon would do the right thing.

Location;; Karakura town, World of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 372
Tags;; Epizon, Luke
OOC;; I do ^^

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#32Guest 

on Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:33 am

Epizon "Oneiropolos" Psychi ;; 2-3 ;; Shinigami ;; Male    

Finally Luke found his way back, though his return was kind of hilarious. For a moment Epizon thought he was being called a great grandfather, ”Huh? Oji-san? In what era have you pondered into?” his thoughts when he heard Luke’s words. However the confusion didn’t last long as Luke sat up Epizon sat beside him. He listened to Luke’s childhood tale and felt his sorrow and grief that emanated from every single word. Never before had he ever comfort someone it was kind of a difficult situation for him, however this was what the current scenario demanded. Without looking at Luke’s face he looked around at the park, ”Sometimes Luke..”

Though he stopped for a moment, as a few of his memories too made their way back; he hadn’t exactly forgotten about it all but he had come to terms with it. The day he had died was the day he was going to propose to the love of his life, a regret that he must live with every single day. ”..we are given no choice. The only option and path available to us is the one that’s in front of us. I won’t say I know how you feel because that would be a lie but I know what sorrow and grief is. You can’t let yourself be pulled into that dark abyss, you must move forward and know that as long as you keep trying, your friends will help you” then he turned his face towards Luke. ”Now, tell me what needs to be done?”

He asked as he stood up, hoping that his effort at comforting and motivating Luke wouldn’t be completely in vain. He couldn’t be sure though, this was his first attempt. He had never been comforted before either, after his death when he appeared in Rukongai; the shinigami who had performed konso on him took him in, trained him and helped him to become a shinigami. Whenever he was down he poured his all in his training, never letting his grief take over. However, everyone has their way of handling things some do need comforting, right now this was the best he could think of.

Location;; World of the living, Karakura Town
Muse;; 4/10
Word Count;; 360
Tags;;
OOC;; Sorry for the short post, don’t know what to put in here. Start moving the thread a bit more >.>

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#33Guest 

on Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:22 pm

Luke listened to the words of his friend, using them to calm down.

"I understand...I believe that when someone is hurt, they become alone but when someone goes through the same pain, they can piece that void and reach out to them as only they will ever understand what it's like to be them in that unique situation, it's my hope that one day, everyone can understand the pain of others so no one is left alone again, I dream of becoming the captain for my squad...they need someone to look up to, not someone who is never seen in the barracks much and in all practical terms, doesn't exist...my squad deserves someone better then that, I dream of being that person that stands by his squad to protect them as their captain as well as doing all the things a captain should do, it only annoys me that that man was even made a captain, seeing as he spends most of his time away from the barracks, I just hope I can reach the level that I can give squad three a captain they deserve, don't you agree, Epizon-san?" Luke asked him, following Epizon as he stood, he felt slightly different as well, feeling a bit more complete and a bit stronger, possibly from regaining the reiatsu memory fragment, Epizon asked what needed to be done, Luke searched his new memories, remembering that he was trying to get home to his mother that night after his death before the shinigami found him.

"We need to head to my mother's house, it's on the opposite side of karakura town, just on the outskirts, mom always liked the country and enjoyed the older style of housing that was back during the time of samurais and shoguns, although after so long, I'm not sure what state it will be in or what sort of dangers await us there, there might be hollows or other creatures around there, we should be careful, we don't know what sort of dangers we'll be facing but I'm sure we can face them together, are you with me, Epizon-san?" Luke said with a small smile on his face, holding out his right gloved hand, fortunately the infection had reseeded for now, again, possibly from Luke's old reiatsu returning to him, keeping it at bay, if Epizon shook or not, the two would then head out towards the outskirts of the town, unaware of what or who he really was and just how much danger laid ahead but he was confident that with Epizon at his side, they would succeed, he just hoped that they could handle what was coming soon as in the shadows, hiding his reiatsu from the two was the man, know by Luke as his great grandfather, the same feminine choker around his neck from that day so long ago, in his trouser pocket was the dagger he had killed the shinigami that saved his great grandson so long ago and that was stained with the blood of Luke's multiple lives throughout history, his doll was a amulet he kept in his pocket, his ocean blue eyes followed the two shinigami but especially his great grandson walking next to the other shinigami who momentary felt his presence a moment ago due to him looking through a female clothing store near where he was and his reiatsu had spiked for a moment after seeing a really cute corset but had quickly hid his spiritual pressure again, just before the shinigami could find it properly, although to be able to detect bount spiritual pressure was impressive but to the matter in hand; he couldn't allow his great grandson from finding the truth.

"Somethings should remain buried, I'm not fighting "it" again but I can't let them find me either, have to be patient, do what Caliban told me to do and hide my spiritual pressure and follow them from a distance...He'll pay for not accepting his heritage" He thought before taking off into the darkness, his high heel boots clicking gently on the pavement, he wore the feminine high heel boots since he didn't really have any concept of shame and was quite proud to show them off, it made him happy as he went through alleyways as he kept a eye on his great grandson and his fellow shinigami as they continue through karakura town.

Dagger appearance:

Muse;;
Word Count;; 730
Tags;; Luke, Epizon
OOC;; Ok, I'm moving on then, if you want to know about the doll beforehand, pm me ^^

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#34Guest 

on Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:17 pm

Epizon "Oneiropolos" Psychi ;; 3-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke’s portrayal of the squad 3 captain was indeed disturbing but Epizon didn’t agree with Luke. He was chosen as a captain, the captain commander must have his reasons, but voicing his thoughts at the moment might make things a bit worst considering Luke’s condition.”The captain of squad 3, I’ve only heard stories of the man but it is sad that not even his squad members get to see him. It was kind of shocking when I found out that the man’s identity was a well kept secret but not even his own squad gets to see him? The Soutaichou must have a good reason to make him the captain, but still… He only nodded as a reply while he got up when Luke did. After Luke explained he replied, ”It doesn’t matter what hurdles lie in our way Luke-kun. I’m sure the two of us are more than capable of taking care of them….. Now, let’s go”

Unaware of the shadow that followed him and his friend, Epizon shook Luke’s hand as he followed him closely while they headed to the outskirts of Karakura town. The darkness only grew further and further as they progressed, twas night time and this was only beneficial for the one who followed the two but considering the circumstances it was unavoidable anyway. As the two progressed towards their destination, Epizon looked at Luke, he was still curious as to what had happened before: how that reiatsu of his was spread around the area and it finally gathered and went right back inside him. ”Luke-kun what do you think is the reason behind all of this? Reiatsu can’t just stay like this and then gather up to return back into its owner? I have never heard nor seen such a phenomenon, do you have any idea as to why that happened? Or how?”

May be it was one of Luke’s abilities that Epizon had yet to see but he had fought alongside Luke so many times, never had Luke ever used an ability that controlled reiatsu so it was highly unlikely that it was his doing, but then how did it happen? There had to be some sort of explanation for it. May be he was asking the wrong person, may be someone from squad 12 would be more suited to look into this, someone like the captain himself. He would most certainly be interested in an unexplained phenomenon such as this but the thought of involving a creepy guy like Atanasi, Oleg sent chills down Epizon’s spine. The experiments he would conduct on Luke, no he wouldn’t be able to stand it.

Location;; Karakura Town, World of the living
Muse;; 3/10
Word Count;; 439
Tags;; Epizon Psychi, Luke Yasenha
OOC;; Naw, you can unveil them later.

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#35Guest 

on Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:44 pm

Luke smiled back at Epizon as he shook his friend's hand before heading off, on the way, Epizon asked him what had happened to his reiatsu, Luke looked confused since he didn't see the phenomenon but he considered the possibilities of what had happened from Epizon's vague explanation.

"Well, there's a couple of theories; one is that I've suspected that my reiatsu is somewhat alive, like it has a mind of its own as my kido has repeatedly become infected with my reiatsu with it acting on its own accord; the first time it happened was during my time at the academy while training to use byakurai, my reiatsu flared and when I fired the byakurai, it was no longer the same kido I had been using before, of course, I completed the training but I couldn't tell my instructors what had happened as I didn't know myself how such a thing had happened, it did the same thing when I was training with Iro-chan; twice with two level sixty bakudos; this leads me to my second theory that if my reiatsu is alive in some way, that these "Reiatsu memory cores" can stay around a lot longer then normal reiatsu as it somewhat gathers enough spirit energy to remain active but in a semi dormant state until the original comes to collect it, sending out a message like a flashback to the original and bringing them to it where it can reunited with the original, although this is strictly theory though but it's the best I can think of at the current time with the data we have so far, can you tell me what happened to me while I was reliving the past?" Luke explained his two theories to Epizon, he was being honest in that these theories were the best he could do, he needed more information to draw up something more concrete but it might be better then nothing, he was also wondering if Epizon noticed anything about him or if he saw something that might aid them in discovering who or what Luke really was, although Luke had a bad feeling about what they might discover about him, he pushed on regardless as he waited for Epizon's response.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 372
Tags;; Luke, Epizon
OOC;; Ok then ^^

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#36Guest 

on Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:37 pm

Epizon nodded as Luke explained his theories, well there was no authenticity in his words. If he was a member of squad 12 Epizon would have considered that they were capable of explaining what was happening but the way things were he wasn’t even sure if Luke was in his sound state of mind. ”Let’s not get into it Luke-kun for now. May be we’ll solve this riddle after we get to our destination” he said trying to prevent the inevitable. Whatever phenomenon was behind it, it couldn’t be so easily explained nor could theories created out of insufficient data would be able to explain the matter.

After some time the pair finally arrived at their destination. The part of town was far more darker than their previous location, a heaven for hollows to pick their prey or any shady character to set up an ambush. If someone intended to attack these two this would be the perfect location for him or her to do so. Epizon’s eyes scrolled around the area while his reiatsu detection skills began to search for reiatsu may be he would find Luke’s reiatsu here or maybe he’ll find that same presence from before. That would hint at one thing though, the feeling that he was being watched wasn’t just a feeling and someone was actually keeping an eye on them and till now that certain someone was following them as well.

Location;; Karakura Town
Muse;; 2/10
Word Count;; 237
Tags;; Epizon Psychi, Luke
OOC;; I’d apologize for the short post but tis not really my fault. I asked you to move the plot but you didn’t so, here it is. If this continues don’t be surprised if I completely abandon this thread.

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#37Guest 

on Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:27 am

Luke sighed but knew Epizon was right; maybe they would get some more information once they reached the house so they continued down the road in silence until they reached the outskirts and Luke could make out his old home, making his head hurt, having a mini flashback of the house while it was still alive with people; his family as a human, he could see his mother for a moment before it went entirely, he shook his head before looking towards the house again without it becoming covered from his flashback; the sky surrounding the house was pitch black like a thunderstorm was coming, his skin felt uncomfortable with the feelings of static going around his body and that wasn't the only thing covering the old, traditional-style Japanese house his mother loved so much, even from here, he could see yellow police tape covering the entire building and the whole building was soaked in death, Luke could tell that much, whether it was someone he knew, he wasn't sure, they walked up the country street towards the house, seemingly unaware of the hollows that hide in the forest just behind Luke's old home; they had been in a kind of hibernation, waiting for the signal to strike their enemies down and these weren't any regular hollows either for these were ones empowered with some of Luke's old reiatsu, boosting their strength and spiritual pressure, once released, far beyond a normal hollow's capability; the hollows took on the form of a Shi: a half lion, half dog creature that many people believed protected them, but these were hollows that he become twisted in purpose, much like Luke's kido had become under the same reiatsu, when Luke came to the gate, he had a bad feeling in his stomach.

"This feeling...something tells me I shouldn't be here but I have to know...I won't stay in the darkness forever" Luke thought and gingerly, he touched the ring on the latch to the gate and that's when the trap was sprung: a pulse of red reiatsu mixed with pink shot out from the latch in a ring shape towards forests where the shi hollows were sleeping, the pulse of reiatsu woke them from a four hundred year hibernation as they lifted their heads, their eyes glowing a primal red, if Epizon looked past the house to the forest, he would see hundreds upon thousands of glowing red eyes peering back at him, it was as if the whole forest had just woken up, Luke moved back as the sudden burst of strange reiatsu had burned his hand slightly from being so close to it so he kicked the gate open and walked inside the area of the house; there was a modest pond to his right with those bamboo water features that click down every so often when the top part gets full of water and pours into a bottom part that goes into the pond and repeats as it did now, making the signature clicking sounds as the top part of the feature clicked down to pour out the water that had collected into it.

There was police tape everywhere around the house, getting closer to the door, Luke had to slice the door open by cutting through the tape so he could slid open the door, which felt normal as it used to be where he lived before his death, as he took his first steps into his old home, the shi hollows charged from the forest, this wasn't even a quarter of the hollows, just the first wave of shi hollows that ran from the forest towards the house, the others waiting, their eyes glowing like the forest had eyes that was watching their every move, their feet pounding the earth as they ran towards the house while Luke was exploring the house, trying to find the source of his calling to this place, it would only be a matter of time before he did find something of importance.

Post times:
Post time until the Shi hollows reach the house: 0/1

Luke's old home appearance:

Shi Hollow appearance:

Location;; Luke's old home, Outskirts of Karakura town
Muse;;
Word Count;; 669
Tags;; Luke, Epizon
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#38Guest 

on Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:48 pm

Epizon followed his comrade closely, as Luke entered the house he stopped outside. Something odd was in the air, a strange cold presence that felt like evil was near and waiting. May be it was just a feeling or maybe there was something to it, just to be sure instead of walking inside he looked around. Then he started walking around the wall, looking at the forest that was close. As Luke entered the room and the trap triggered, Epizon was outside and looking at the forest, so he didn’t miss the entire forest coming alive. Eyes began to appear, strange red colored eyes, the entire forest looked like it was composed of eyes for a moment; a creepy scene. He untied his zanpakuto from his waist and unsheathed it, the dark blade with the grey colored dragon on it shined as beautifully and elegantly as it normally did.

”Danger lurks in these woods it looks like they had been waiting, now their prey has arrived. Well, they’re mistaken if they think they can take him” he said as he walked to the back of the house, now he stood between the house and the forest, if anything came from the forest and headed for the house it would have to get through Epizon first. He wasn’t aware of what was Luke doing inside but he didn’t feel necessary to warn Luke of what was happening outside. He knew that Luke already had quite a bit on his plate so Epizon would bare this burden on his shoulders and give as much space to his friend as he could. He had trained and attained power for a reason, what good would it be if his power didn’t help out his friend.

He stood there, dressed in his black colored shihakusho with his face covered by the hood and awaited the new foe that was about to show it’s gruesome face. Whatever it was, he would do his best to take it down all by himself.

Location;; Outskirts of Karakura Town
Muse;; 3/10
Word Count;; 335
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#39Guest 

on Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:04 pm

The furry of stamping feet as the shi hollows charged towards the house, after such a long slumber, they were ravenous, eager for killing their prey and the one they worked beside him, Epizon would feel the earth beneath him shake before ten of the half lion, half dog hollows leaped into the air, fangs bared before the moon, landing around Epizon, keeping about ten feet away from him, Epizon would then notice that the hollow's appearance and reiatsu were twisted and yet, strangely similar; parts of the white body armour most hollows had covering their bodies had turned partially black in color, leaving a sort of mix match of the black and white, similar to a cow but the most noticeable mutation to their bodies was the four tentacles that had grown from their torsos; the tentacles moving in a wave-like pattern; their tentacles grew from around their torso; two from the side, one on their bellies and on on top, they didn't attack straight away as the shi hollows surrounded Epizon and walked around him like a pack of wolves, they growled at him before one, possibly the alpha of the pack, barked at the group and four of the shi hollows stopped and looked at Epizon before their tentacles shot forward without warning, aiming to wrap around his arms and legs, with one shi hollow holding down one part of his body, two of the shi hollows charged him, leaping at him, teeth bared and claws released, their came down at Epizon with the moon directly behind them, using the moonlight to try and blind Epizon if he looked directly at them, their aim was to bite and claw at the shinigami in front of them and to try and take him down quickly so they could receive their prize that awaited them in the house...

Luke felt the rumbling of feet on the ground and growls and barking from outside; something had come for him when that burst of reiatsu fired off, he cursed himself.

"A trap, damn it, Hopefully Epizon can keep them off me long enough to let me find what I'm searching for" Luke thought to himself as he searching the house, he checked the kitchen first; a modestly fitted kitchen, filled with a silver and red finish to the various objects in the room, if Luke's returning memories told him anything, it was his mother had good taste if nothing else, he slid the door open from the kitchen, reentering the wooden hallway, the place felt dark and when he reached the door to the living room was where this feeling of darkness was at its strongest, a drop of sweat ran down his face, across his cheek and fell to the floor, his hand shook as he slowly moved his hand to the door.

"Whatever is through this door...is not friendly and...it's very dark but..." Luke said sadly, he felt like chocking up before finishing, "...I have to know, one way or another, I need to drive the darkness away" Luke said to himself before tearing away the police tape and sliding the door open, what he saw brought tears to his eyes, he sank to his knees; what he saw was a murder scene with the outline of a body on the floor and knew who this outline belonged to: his human mother, reiatsu started to cover his body, his eyes turning the same black as before he raised his head and screamed his sorrow and pain towards the havens as he entered another memory fragment of another life...

it had been a emotional day for young Luke, he was about twelve at the time and he had gone to the local park; his mother had been struggling lately with illness, although she tried to say she was alright, the moment she started to move, she would burst into a coughing fit, doctors said she had a poor heart, Luke knew what truly ales his mother; his grandfather, he would abuse her when well, keeping her from recovering properly, even hit her sometimes and Luke would be locked in his room to keep him from coming to comfort her, he hated his grandfather, especially after his father had disappeared suddenly, a few days after his grandfather arrived, he had come to the park to clear his thoughts, although the 80s was a poor time with nothing much to do for someone like him; his piecing blood red eyes scared most people away, leaving him for the most part, a lonely and confused boy, who had a habit of stealing his sister's panties and wearing them instead of his own boxer shorts, which both confused and annoyed his sister to who stole them, he expected to hear from his mother on his cell phone, it wasn't much but it was something for his mother to call him on to let him know he should come home, she normally called after half a hour but Luke had been sitting on the bench for a hour and he had heard nothing, only the sound of rain and the flickering of a nearby streetlamp as it tried to turn itself on with the coming darkness that the storm clouds gave it, it was at this time he heard footsteps coming behind him; the distinctive clicking of high heels on the dirt path, he turned towards the path, surprised to see who was there; the grandfather he hated had come for him.

"Grandfather, what are you doing here?" Luke asked, wondering what his response would be as he came closer and closer to him...

The bount was eagerly watching as the hollows bound forward, leaping over the large bushes to attack the shinigami, he tightened his fists together, getting a bit excited.

"Come on, get the..." The bount started to say before shutting his mouth; in his excitement, he forgot momentary that he was supposed to be hiding, he had covered his mouth with his hands, hoping the shinigami hadn't heard him or was too busy dealing with the hollows to notice, regardless, he decided to move to another hiding spot in a tree a few meters from the house, hiding in the thick overgrowth of the bushy leaves, he had plans for his great grandson but first, he had to deal with the bothersome shinigami he had brought with him.

"Will these hollows even be enough, even mutated as they are? it's a good thing I had more of these things stashed away in Hueco Mundo, all I have to do is press this button, according to Caliban" The bount thought to himself as he held what appeared to be a remote detonator, once activated, it would open a garganta to Hueco Mundo, awaking more of the mutated shi hollows he had stored away, out of the watchful eyes of the shinigami, but even he was unaware of what had happened to the shi hollows in Hueco Mundo, only time would tell if these hollows were to be released.

Post time:
Post time until the Shi hollows reach the house: 1/1, current number: ten in first wave, two more waves to come, will give post counts when this will occur

Location;; Luke's old home, Outskirts of karakura town
Muse;;
Word Count;; 1,170
Tags;; Epizon, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#40Guest 

on Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:16 am

The sound of 40 feet and an unphazed shinigami.

Finally the hidden foe began to move, Epizon patiently awaited as they revealed themselves. Strange kind of creatures with a reiatsu signature that was odd but familiar, what did that meant? They didn’t seem like normal hollows because the normal hollow would mean be mindless and wouldn’t work in a team, these hollows exhibited behaviors like a pack and were working in a team, they appeared to be so organized that it seemed they had a leader or in the case of a pack: an alpha. He didn’t move as the hollows surrounded him, the hollows launched their attack. ”I may have this limiter on me.. but aren’t you creatures..” his attention was diverted to a sound that came from nearby but he couldn’t locate the exact source.

The tentacles reached him and wrapped around his limbs, the other two hollows jumped in the air intending to attack him. Just as soon as those two got close, Epizon turned his zanpakuto holding it in a reverse direction and swung the blade from left to right. The difference in strength was a bit too much, these hollows were like child play for him; if he wanted he could toy with them, they couldn’t really cause damage but his habit was to eliminate opposition in a single strike if he could. The two hollows disappeared due to his attack, Epizon moved his arms that were wrapped around by the tentacle resulting in the hollows coming towards him flying. His brute force was enough to overpower the hollows, the helpless hollow came flying to Epizon who raised his sword and in a single slash the hollows were no more.The last remaining attackers were the two who’s tentacles were wrapped around Epizon’s legs. He reached down and grabbed the tentacles of the hollow and pulled on them as well. His movements were fast and the hollows wouldn’t be able to keep up, the only movement that would be visible to them would be the finishing, they would see the first two dying, then the other two and then the last two would suddenly fly off from its location; ending up in Epizon’s hands.

Epizon grabbed the last two shi hollow, he had already sheathed his zanpakuto by the time the hollow got to him. The hollow were struggling but their struggle was useless, the grip of Epizon’s hands were too much for them. Epizon slowly tightened his grip as the hollow helplessly squealed with pain then they stopped moving right after a small cracking sound emanated from their neck.  Epizon released his grip and the hollow fell at his feet motionless, if these hollows wanted to invoke fear into his heart; they had failed miserably. Epizon unsheathed his zanpakuto and pierced the hollow at his feet purifying the hollow. ”underestimating me a bit too much?” There was someone else close but Epizon had just missed him and if that certain someone was smart he or she wouldn’t be in the same place as before but once he has dealt with these troublesome hollows; he would find him.

Location;; Outskirts of Karakura Town
Muse;; 7/10
Word Count;;
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#41Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum