Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Memories of Time Long Past PRIVATE

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

#21Guest 

on Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:03 pm

Epizon "Oneiropolos" Psychi ;; 3-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Epizon smiled as Sada called him a kill joy, he was just being caring and she must’ve noticed it. Then she made the decision of not drinking any more sake, he let out a small laugh. After accusing him of ruining her night she realized that it was the right thing to do. Then came Luke’s reply, ”So the sign that I was asking for, you’ve completely erased its possibility, oh well, I’ll just have to go along with it then”. As Luke stood, he sensed his spiritual reiatsu emanating only despair. He was pretty concerned about this and something really needed to be done but at this time, the right thing to do was retire.

Luke however, impervious to that fact already left with an intention to solving the matter. Which was pretty honorable but he had to take into consideration other things as well, guess the emotional stress was a bit too much for him. Epizon turned his gaze to Sada, who also pointed out the fact that it was bad timing, ”I know it’s a bit suspicious, but apparently he isn’t aware of this. What do you expect? He’ll listen to us?” Epizon questioned the possibility of them succeeding in stopping Luke as he ran after Luke right after he left.

”I understand Luke that this is very troublesome for you but you’ll have to let us help you. Don’t try to do it all by yourself” Epizon wasn’t really concerned that the time they were having was interrupted by Luke because it was his friend that mattered more. As Luke’s speed was intentionally slow, it didn’t take much effort for Epizon to catch up to him. He appeared in front of Luke using shunpo and raised his hand so that he could place it on his shoulders, stopping him gently. ”Calm down buddy, this isn’t the time we can go. You’ll have to suffer just this night and tomorrow we’ll set out to resolve this entire matter. Trust us, okay?” as his hand would land on Luke’s shoulder, provided Luke doesn’t just run away, Epizon would say this to him.

Location;; Seireitei
Muse;; 6/10
Word Count;; 354
Tags;; Luke Yasenha, Epizon Psychi, Iro Sada
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#22Guest 

on Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:58 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-3 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke continued walking on the path to the Senkaimon when he felt two spikes of vice captain level spiritual energy coming from behind him, one of Iro's, the other Epizon's but then his vanished for a moment as he had launched into shunpo, appearing before him and stopping him with his hand on his left shoulder, telling him to calm down and wait until tomorrow, Luke gritted his teeth, he needed to know and if he was going to have to force his way passed Epizon, then that's what he was going to do.

"You plan on stopping me, Epizon-san? something or someone is calling to me, I can't just shut out the sound it makes, these feelings in my heart, I will find out, even if I have to end up knocking up down a peg" Luke thought, ignoring the pain from his right hand, Iro had seen what had happened to his hand once before as his fingernails on his right hand grew pointed and curved inside his glove like claws, Epizon wouldn't know this but Iro certainly would know what was going on under his glove and properly would know it wouldn't be pretty what Luke was going to do to Epizon, Luke looked at Epizon, looking almost angry at him.

"Move out my way, Epizon, you have to understand, I have to go and find out who or what I am, this is very important to me, if you don't move...I'll make you move, even if...I have to fight my best friend" Luke said with a growl, taking a pause near the end, he didn't want to fight Epizon when there wasn't a reason to but this feeling that was driving him to the world of the living wouldn't stop, like a moth to a flame, it was so hard to resist it, his right hand tightened into a fist and was about to give Epizon a sharp punch to the gut when black mist slowly poured from his zanpakuto's sheath, indicating that his zanpakuto was performing shikai by itself and touched Luke's hip, causing a cold spot on Luke's hip, turning the skin blue with the cold before Epizon and Iro would hear a single word, spoken by Luke's zanpakuto spirit that Luke did not hear.

"Slumber..." Came the whispery voice of Zetsubō in the minds of Iro and Epizon as Luke's eyes dilated, becoming cloudy and unfocused before his head rolled forwards, muttering one single word before he passed out, "Zet...su...bō" Luke whispered out before his head fully slumped forwards, the only thing keeping his body up with Epizon's hand as he fell into a deep sleep, caused by the effect of his shikai, the black mist then retreated back into its sheath, clicking the blade back in but not before saying one more thing to Iro and Epizon.

"Take care of him..." Zetsubō's voice came into their minds once more before returning to the blade and leaving them with Luke in a deep sleep in front of them, Zetsubō watched from his inner world, floating just above the sea of liquid glass, making the liquid glass ripple beneath him, adjusting his black cowboy hat slightly so the shadows covered his face better, he waited to see what happened next.

Location;; Path to the central senkaimon, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 544
Tags;; Iro, Eipzon, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#23Guest 

on Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:31 am

Sada ran up just as Epizon finished attempting to persuade Luke that leaving for Earth at this point in time wasn't the best idea in the book. To Sada's surprise, Luke reacted by telling Epizon to get out of his way, threatening violence. And his hand... even though covered by his glove, Sada could see that Luke's hand was beginning to twist into claws again. This was not going to end well. Based on the fact that the Vice-Commander of the Kidou Corps had expected the night to be 100% peaceful, she had decided not to bring her zanpakutou along. Now she hoped that not bringing it wouldn't be considered a mistake. She did have an advantage, though. Being a master of kidou, Sada was sure she could fight without her sword, and Epizon had his own weapon. All the same, if Luke had the first strike, and managed to incapacitate Epizon with it, then she would find herself probably in a tight spot, and although Sada was sure she could at least hold her own against Luke in a fight, she didn't want to attempt to fight a friend.

As the large Shinigami's fist balled, preparing to strike Epizon, Sada's right hand shot up, her index and middle fingers pointing at Luke, as a gentle glow began pulsating at the tips of her outstretched fingers. But then it appeared some sort of interference from Luke's zanpakutou occurred, and Luke was apparently knocked out, as he called a name which made no meaning to the blue-haired girl. She looked at Epizon, worry obviously etched on her features. "This is getting really disturbing..." Sada said. "I think we should get him to bed. And hope he doesn't wake up and sneak off to do something silly."

She said nothing about the twisting of Luke's right hand.

#24Guest 

on Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:11 pm

Epizon "Oneiropolos" Psychi ;; 3-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Epizon was a bit disappointed hearing Luke’s reply, even though he must be very depressed to reply in such a manner but being aggressive to a friend who only intended to help isn’t right. Despite his feelings Epizon didn’t say a word and then he didn’t have to say a word, a foreign voice echoed in his mind as Luke fell asleep, before he would fall Epizon grabbed him by both his arms preventing it. ”what exactly is going on? He fell asleep? “ he looked at Luke’s face just to make sure. The word he had said, just before his conscious left, Epizon had a bit of a familiar feeling about it, where before had he heard this word. I think I know this..it’s not a random word, it’s a name.. isn’t it?” Epizon asked his zanpakuto spirit: the wise dragon, Daimanos Rigas.

”Yes, it’s his zanpakuto spirit’s name” replied Daimanos. His doubt was confirmed, so his zanpakuto spirit had helped out, that was a relief. It had also asked Epizon to take care of Luke, well that wasn’t something that needed to be done, of coarse Epizon was going to take care of his friend. Epizon picked Luke on his shoulder and looked at Sada as she got to them, ”Yeah, you’re right. I’ll stay up beside him, just in case if he gets any ideas. Though I don’t think it’ll be necessary but I’ll do it regardless” Epizon replied to Sada.

Epizon stepped ahead and looked at Sada, ”I think you should retire for the night, I’ll take him to his barracks. We’ll regroup at the senkaimon earlier in the morning” Considering that Sada was a lady, she wasn’t going to spend the night with these two, well that was kind of obvious. So Epizon with the sleeping Luke on his shoulder, left using shunpo. ”Hang in there my friend, just one more night”. After some time, Epizon arrived at Luke’s room, there he put Luke on his bed and placed his blanket on top of him, untying Luke’s zanpakuto he placed it next to him. Then he walked out of Luke’s barracks and sat on the ground, in front of Luke’s door, he didn’t intend to sleep, his intention was to stay awake and keep an eye on Luke till morning.

Location;; Seireitei, Luke’s Room
Muse;; 8/10
Word Count;; 385
Tags;; Epizon Psychi, Luke Yasenha, Iro Sada
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#25Guest 

on Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:35 pm

Luke was unaware of what happened after Zetsubō had put him under to sleep, he remember saying Zetsubō's name before passing out completely though, he was dreaming of being in his inner world, laying flat on his back as he floated in the middle of the sphere of shades that screamed and yelled in silence, he could see the liquid sea beneath him and the shades that made up his inner world, he felt cold for the first time inside his inner world, it was normal warm because of the super heated glass radiating its heat, which gave it its liquid quality, his eyes were still glassed over as he looked around though as he looked up at the shades of his inner world, the faces of those he had meet that were trapped forever to make up his inner world.

"How...did I come to be here?" Luke thought, although he couldn't move his arms or legs, only his head could move as he suddenly felt terror going through his system as a shade started to come towards him, with its mouth sealed with its own flesh and no facial features, it could of been any shade but no, as Luke watched as the shade approached him.

"No, god no, please, not you, I'm so sorry...I'm so sorry" Luke said as the shade move slowly forwards, its hand reaching out for Luke's left eye, Luke couldn't say anything, his eyes looked down and he realized why; his mouth was fusing together with the skin of his lips forming a flesh barrier so his words would be muffled, he could only stare at the shade reaching for his eye, his eyes wide with fear as Luke could see for sure who the shade was and he was crying...It was Epizon.

(In the real world)

Zetsubō watched Iro and Epizon talk among themselves before Epizon took his master home to the squad three barracks and laying him to rest on his bed, pulling the covers over him before untying the obi and laying Zetsubō next to his master, Zetsubō didn't particularly like being manhandled by someone else other then his wielder, although he chose not to speak to Epizon and tell him this since he would let him off the hook this once, considering the circumstances of what had happened earlier, he decided to keep watch over Luke as the moonlight poured through the window, as the long hours passed and the morning sun rose, he noticed that Luke was breathing heavily and that he was grabbing the duvet with his hands, his face was screwed up in terror too, sure signs he was having a nightmare, Zetsubō willed himself to manifest his shikai as the blade clicked out of the sheath even so slightly as he activated his shikai, the handle and guard part fell to the ground as the blade turned to black mist that floated above Luke, the black mist then formed the right hand of Zetsubō's form, he couldn't full manifest yet due to Luke's current level of power but it was enough that he could touch his forehead with a single, outstretched finger and speak this word, that Epizon would hear telepathically.

"Awaken..." Zetsubō spoke, using the command to release Luke from his slumber illusion before breaking apart the hand, going back to the guard and swirling around it, reforming the blade as it traveled up, the mist becoming the blade again and vanished once it had reached the tip of the blade, the blade complete once again...

(In the dream)

"I need yours eyes...give them to me...I want your eyes" The shade of Epizon told Luke, reaching for his eye, his finger tips just brushing his eye before the whole world vanished into black mist and light flooded his vision before he woke up and screamed, panting heavily, his eyes wide and he looked around the room, he saw Epizon sitting against the door to his room, keeping a eye on him, although he had to guess, he must be tired from staying up all night to watch him, it just made him guilty about what he said to him the night before to him, he shifted the covers, he saw that his right hand was normal, having changed back to normal during the night, although he could of sworn it had returned to its fully infected state, he couldn't remember very well, he just remember being very angry at Epizon for trying to stop him from finding out what happened but it had gotten hazy after Zetsubō had put him under, he looked to Epizon, his blood red eyes having a sad aura about them, the same sadness entered his voice as he spoke.

"I'm...sorry, Epizon, I..was just so preoccupied with finding out who I was, it lost it for a moment, Forgive my rudeness, Epizon-san, I didn't mean to say the things I said" Luke said, he didn't make direct eye contact, he felt ashamed of the things he said, he just hoped Epizon could forgive him, although the desire to investigate what happened to him and who he was burned still within him, he hoped that he would be allowed to continue the investigation with Epizon and Iro so he waited for a response.

Location;; Luke's room, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 874
Tags;; Epizon, Iro, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#26Guest 

on Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:56 pm

Epizon "Oneiropolos" Psychi ;; 2-3 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

After putting Luke to bed Epizon untied his zanpakuto, sat on the ground, crossed his legs and placed his zanpakuto in his lap. Then it appeared as if time slowed down as he had nothing to do but only stare at Luke, his eyes kept closing and he kept dozing off; but then snapped out of it. It was really hard to stay awake since he had spent the whole day training and now when it would normally be time for his rest, he was at guarding duty over Luke. ”Get some sleep, I will keep an eye out for you” the words echoed in his tired mind. Assured that Daimanos will help, he closed his eyes, his head fell; while retaining his posture he slept.

The entire night Epizon did not wake up or move, he slept while Daimanos kept watch over Luke. In the early morning when Luke’s zanpakuto released its shikai form, Daimanos’s loud voice in Epizon’s mind woke him up. A bit startled he reached for his zanpakuto but looking at Luke he relaxed. He stood up as Luke’s zanpakuto gave him the command to awaken.

Luke’s words and his expressions reflected the burden on his heart, Epizon felt that his friend was truly sorry for the mistake he had committed. He placed his right hand on Luke’s left shoulder and tightened his grip a bit, ”No harm done my friend” replied Epizon with a gentle smile. Luke might have acted strangely but really he caused no harm to Epizon or Iro Sada; considering his situation he had a reason to do so, so Epizon forgave his friend. This was the time that Epizon stood alongside his friend, instead of nit picking at his behavior.

”Now, let’s get going. The world of the living.. awaits” said Epizon as he walked a few steps ahead of Luke, then turned his head a little to look at Luke and disappeared; using shunpo he had already begun to head towards the senkaimon, expecting Luke to follow him closely.

Location;; Seireitei
Muse;; 6/10
Word Count;;339
Tags;; Luke, Epizon
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#27Guest 

on Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:53 pm

Luke watch Epizon come over him after he woke and laid his right hand on his shoulder, forgiving him for his transactions the night before, Luke looked at his friend, looking a bit more cheered up.

"Thanks Epizon, that means a lot" Luke told him, getting out of his bed, grabbing his zanpakuto, unaware his zanpakuto had acted on it's own accord and put him into his obi sash where he belonged, not really replying to Epizon apart from a nod and a friendly smile, taking a quick wash of his face to wake himself up before using shunpo to catch Epizon up as they walked to the senkaimon, he looked around.

"Where's Iro-chan? wasn't she meeting us here" Luke asked, concerned for the kido vice captain's well being as they came up to the central senkaimon, as they did, Luke felt a painful pulling sensation in his gut, like someone was dragging him towards the senkaimon yet he wasn't moving but the pain he was feeling was plastered all over his face, like the night before only much stronger, strong enough it hurt him, he looked to Epizon with a concerned and pain filled look on his face.

"Epizon-san, can you hurry and get us to the world of living? I don't mean to rush but something is telling me to go and it's hurting to wait, so if you can, hurry please, Epizon-san" Luke told him, holding his Gi above his chest and laying against a pillar to try and keep himself from dashing towards the senkaimon and forcing it open as he waited for a response.

Location;; Central senkaimon, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 266
Tags;; Luke, Iro, Epizon
OOC;; Before you saying anything, I can't move me and you to the world of the living before Epizon asks for permission, if I said you got us permission, I would have been godmodding so please, can you do that part for me with you getting permission and me and you going to the world of the living?

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#28Guest 

on Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:28 pm

After arriving at the Senkaimon Epizon didn’t wait for Luke to arrive, he was already busy taking care of the permission part. ”I’m heading to the world of the living because we have something to investigate, Luke is headed with me because he’s needed and we have permission from the vice captain of your corps: Sada-kun”, Epizon told the kido corps members responsible for monitoring the Senkaimon. The guards looked at one another and then nodded to Epizon, noticing that he had referred to their vice captain as an equal and they knew Epizon from his consecutive visits to the world of the living. The Senkaimon was opened for the two, though he wanted to wait for Sada but looking at Luke, there was no time.

Then he headed to Luke who was by now laying against a pillar near the Senkaimon, Epizon grabbed Luke’s arm and helped him get up. ”Be strong Luke, we’re going to the world of the living right now” he picked up Luke on his shoulders expecting him to be unable to move with his usual speed, he shunpoed inside the Senkaimon and headed straight for the world of the living. Using all his speed, Epizon poured in all his effort; he couldn’t bare to see his friend in such a condition, it was heart breaking.

Soon after entering the Senkaimon, the light from where he had entered the dark passage disappeared, lead by the gentle Jigokucho Epizon continued to move; it didn’t take long for the bright light to appear in front of him. ”hang in there Luke, we’re almost there” he almost shouted putting his all in his speed. The Senkaimon opened in the world of the living and Epizon emerged from it with Luke on his shoulders. Taking Luke off of hi[]s shoulder, Epizon helped him stand but still held one of his arms so that he may not fall. ”We’re here bud, are you okay?”

Epizon’s gaze examined the condition of his friend while thinking, ”he’s in a pretty bad shape, whatever this is.. it’s really beating him down. I hope this gets solved as soon as possible”

Location;; Seireitei, World of the living
Muse;;7/10
Word Count;;357
Tags;;Luke Yasenha, Epizon, Memories
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#29Guest 

on Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:18 am

Luke was rather thankful Epizon picked him up and sorted their passes to the world of the living, they dashed through, Epizon telling him it was going to be ok, the pain in his gut grew stronger as they neared the end of the path, exiting into the world of the living, where Epizon helped him off his back but still supporting him with his arm, asking him if he was ok, Luke grabbed his stomach.

"It hurts still but I feel this will lead me to where I need to go, I'll...be fine" Luke said, letting go of Epizon to descend to Karakura town, the wind passing down his face before flipping onto his feet to land on the ground, he looked around for a few minutes, letting the dragging sensation in his gut guide him to the spot and if one was skilled enough or familiar enough with his spiritual pressure, they could find the last trace amounts of his old spiritual pressure, left when he got hit by a truck over four hundred years ago, Luke's head suddenly jerked as he fell to his knees, his head clicking and looking towards the night sky, his eyes glowed black and black mist billowed out his mouth as he had another flashback...

(Flashback start)

...It was a wonderful day, the sun shining as he walked with his mother, she had soft features and white hair that glowed in the light of the sun, she was holding Luke's hand, he was about six, wearing a small boy's black T-shirt and trousers while wearing small black and red trainers, his hair was cut short but he still had his piecing blood red eyes that scared some of his primary school friends, it made Luke sad to know they were scared of his eyes and had cried to his mother many times about it but she always had a way to calm him down and get him smiling again, although he had "borrowed" a pair of his sister's black panties from the drawer, feeling more comfortable in them while he wasn't at school, he then noticed one of his school friends getting bullied by some older boys from the high school, she was crying while the older boys were beating her, he looked at his mom with a worried but determined look in his blood red eyes.

"Mom, I'll be right back" Luke told her before running off towards the bullies who were hurting his friend, one was about to punch her but when he punched, Luke was there to grab his fist, although his arm was shaking, he managed to hold it, he looked at them with his blood red eyes, the bully seeing those eyes suddenly felt a cold chill down his spine before Luke spoke, looking serious.

"Leave...her...alone, if you want to bully someone, bully me" Luke told him, releasing his grip on his fist before the other bullies gathered their nerves.

"Fine, if that's what you want, your creepy bastard" The bully said before him and his pals start beating and kicking him half to death in the alleyway while the girl could only look in horror, only imaging herself in Luke's position, once the bullies had gotten bored of Luke's cries of pain, the leader kicked him one more time in the gut before running away, the girl was sobbing at this point but to her amazement, Luke started to get up again, although he spat out some blood as he got onto one knee, his blood red eyes focused on the girl.

"Are you ok...Aya-chan?" Luke said, his ribs hurt badly, it was kind of hard to breath properly and he felt winded but he had to check on Aya first, she came to him and helped him up.

"Am I ok? what about you, Luke-kun? you look in really bad shape, they wanted to hurt me so they can go for my older sister, I'm so sorry you got dragged into this, Luke-kun" Aya said, tears falling onto her soft cheeks, she had taken a few blows and would have a large bruise on her abdomen but she was more concerned for Luke's current condition, Luke thanked her for the help and managed to stand and walk out the alleyway onto the street, where they came to a zebra crossing, Luke turned and smiled at Aya, holding her hand.

"Don't worry, Aya-chan, Let me walk you home, I'm sure mom won't mind" Luke said, a wide smile on his face, almost to the point of looking goofy, Aya giggled at him and agreed to let Luke walk her home, they started to cross the zebra crossing when a truck suddenly started charging down the road towards them, Luke looked at Aya and sadness appeared on his face, Aya saw this with a confused expression on her face.

"Luke-kun, what..." She never managed to finish her sentence as Luke, reacting quickly, pushed Aya back onto the pavement before just turning around to see the truck going into his body but his eye caught one thing before the truck hit: a man standing to the side with a dagger, it looked bloodstained, he had black hair but with some silver tones, he had deep, ocean blue eyes and a long coat but couldn't see any other details just before the truck crushed his body while the screams of Aya rang in his ears, screaming his name as the adults start to come round to the scene, the truck driver also came out, it was this point that Luke left his body, becoming a plus, crawling away towards his mother's home; a japanese house in the other town and he had no idea how he was going to get there, he was cold and lonely so he found a lightpost and laid down next to it, he noticed there was a man standing next to him, he was wearing a samurai's outfit as far as Luke knew from watching some samurai films when he thought his parents weren't looking, with a katana at his side, he crawled over and tugged on the man's legging to get his attention.

"Excuse me, mister, can you help me?" Luke asked him, scared and confused as the man seemed to be watching what was going on the street, Aya was being held back by her mother, screaming his name before hugging and sobbing into her mother's arms, her sister; a sixteen year old from karakura high school who the bullies were after was in shock, especially after Aya told them between sobs what had happened, Luke saw a ambulance come and what he saw them lift was terrifying beyond his wildest imagination; he saw they carrying what was left of his mangled body, he saw his own blood running out his mouth, his neck was twisted to the side, broken beyond repair, his ribs were broken and had pierced his lungs, his left arm had broken in three places and he had broken his right leg as the joint between his upper leg and his pelvis had popped out and shattered in the crash, his eyes were shaded over, even if he could see them, they would be void of life, now just a empty shell, Luke felt like throwing up and he promptly did, heaving on the pavement, the man finally turned around to see the puking little boy plus and gently patted him on the back to help him get it out, once Luke had finally stopped puking, he looked up at the man's soft gaze.

"Don't worry, child, it's ok, I'm here" He said and hugged Luke, Luke instantly started to tear up and started crying, sobbing into the man's clothing, the man hugged him tight, it was a terrifying experience to go through, let alone watch at such a young age, after a few minutes of crying, the man stopped hugging him but kept his hands on his shoulders as Luke wiped the tears from his eyes and looked at him through those deep, blood red orbs.

"Listen to me, my child, there are going to be some nasty creatures coming to get you sooner or later and I want to spare you anymore pain but your going to have to trust me, ok?" The man told him gently, Luke sniffed and nodded.

"Do what you have to, I don't want to see monsters anymore, they're scary" Luke told then man as he saw his mother, tears flowing out her eyes as she angerily yelled at the doctor to try and save his life but the doctor only shook his head and she broke down in tears, some of the mothers looked sad and came to comfort her, the man watched and nodded at Luke, bring his blade out and facing the handle to Luke, he was bringing it to press it against his forehead when he saw the man from just before coming from behind the man, dagger raised, he saw a feminine looking choker around his throat, he was about to cry out to warn the man before the handle pressed against his forehead and all he saw was a blue light and then nothing as then he had been born to his most recent parents: Yuki Yasenha and his late father: Hiroki Yasenha...

(Flashback end)

...As Luke was watching this memory, the spiritual pressure fragment formed into a pulsing flame with red eyes and started to enter Luke's chest, wriggling to try and get in until the memory finished and it went in fully, joining back where it belonged while Luke woke up, the mist that poured from his mouth disappeared and his eyes stopped glowing fully black before trying to stand but couldn't and rolled onto the pavement where he threw Aya all those years ago to save her from being run over by the truck driver where he laid on his back and looked at the stars and the moon, he didn't know where Epizon was, he was drained from reliving the past, his vision going black as he looked at the moon, watching it one more time before he finally passed out completely...

Location;; Seireitei, Karakura town
Muse;;
Word Count;; 1,689
Tags;; Luke, Iro, Epizon
OOC;; How about that? DAT ARSE

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#30Guest 

on Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:18 pm

Epizon followed closely but didn’t utter a word, upon arrival to the location he could see Luke’s reiatsu all around the place; though he couldn’t find much explanation to that. Luke however, didn’t allow him enough freedom to be lost in his thoughts, suddenly Luke’s legs gave way and like an impulse he fell to his knees, Epizon rushed to grab his friend, who was now somewhere else. What really is going on with you Luke?” he found himself questioning that as he grabbed Luke by his shoulders, picking him up and laying him down on a nearby bench. There wasn’t much he could do, he was not aware of any medical kido nor had any experience in the field. While Luke was lost in his strange state, Epizon looked around and relaxed a bit after noticing that there weren’t any people around. As luck would have it, twas night time and the streets were empty; if that wasn’t the case then those who were spiritually aware would prove a bit tricky to deal with.

After securing Luke he decided to look around a bit, may be find some sort of clues that could explain the matter a bit more effectively since Luke’s current state wasn’t of much help. While roaming around in an area where he could constantly keep an eye on Luke, he followed the reiatsu trail. For some reason ever since he had gotten there, he had felt a weird kind of presence. A presence like someone was there and continuously watching the both of them, even though he was spiritually quite keen he couldn’t pick up any other reiatsu signature besides Luke. ”If this had ever happened before, I would brush it aside as a foolish presumption but.. this is the first time I have this feeling, there must be some sort of reason for it” his thoughts as he continued looking around, though his search didn’t prove useful.

Failed in his attempt to locate the source of his feeling he returned to Luke’s side who was still gone, Epizon placed his hand on Luke’s head, there wasn’t anything odd about his body temperature. Now, he had a choice to make, whether return with Luke in his current state and get him treated but face the risk of having his and Luke’s motive discovered or he could just sit and wait for Luke to return to his normal self, just like the way he had left being his normal self. Pondering on his options he decided to go with the latter, he was going to trust in his comrade even if it meant possibly regretting it later.

Finally the reiatsu now gathered around Luke and entered his body as if a slave returns to its master. When Luke opened his eyes, Epizon was right there next to him, he noticed however that Luke’s vision wasn’t returned instead it must be going dark for him to say nothing. Epizon grabbed Luke’s hand and tightened his grip trying to bring Luke back into the world, as if attempting to pull him out of his unconsciousness, ”Wake up Luke, don’t give up now, open your eyes!” his voice got louder with each word as he hoped that Luke would find his way back to consciousness because of it.

Location;; World of the living, Karakura Town
Muse;; 5/10
Word Count;; 549
Tags;;
OOC;;It took me a while but I had lots of stuff to do and so my role playing suffered, I hope you can be a bit understanding about that.

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#31Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum