Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Memories of Time Long Past PRIVATE

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

#11Guest 

on Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:25 am

As the two Shinigami talked, Sada suddenly heard a familiar voice, and looked up to see a face she had not seen in quite a while: the Shinigami known as Epizon Psychi. She gave a chuckle of pleasant surprise. "Well, well, if it isn't Epizon-kun. I was thinking you had run off and gotten married, or something. It's been a while, hasn't it?" With Epizon's offer of them getting sake to drink, Sada rose to her feet and shrugged, as Luke commented that he didn't drink, but would come along for the show. "Well, I'm not sure as to how much liquor I can hold, so I'll be careful not to take too much. Anyway, I'm game, as long as the bill's on you," she replied.

She stretched like a cat, as she waited for Epizon to make his move. As she had said, she would not take much alcohol; the subject on ground was too sensitive to have a loose tongue in such a discussion.

#12Guest 

on Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:52 pm

Epizon "Oneiropolos" Psychi ;; 3-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke pretty much completely rejected his offer for sake, apparently something was troubling him. Not much of a welcome did he receive from Luke either but Sada was as warm as she always was, Epizon smiled and nodded, ”I thought my mission was a secret, how’d you know that I tried to runaway and marry someone but sadly couldn’t find anyone”. May be his sense of humor wasn’t that amusing but at least he was opening up to Sada, which meant that he now considered her a close friend.

Then Luke mentioned his ‘issues’ being a friend indeed, Epizon was now at a cross road, ”Jeez after a hard day’s training now I have to decide between sake and Luke’s troubles. Well that’s not much of a choice either.” As he sighed audibly he nodded looking at Luke, ”Okay then, Me and Sada-kun can have sake while you tell me about your worries. I’ll listen to whatever you have to say and will do my best to help out”.

With those words he entered the bar without looking behind expecting his friend to follow. After ordering a private room, he sat down on the wooden floor in front of a small heighted but wide table awaiting sake. After his friends would follow he would speak, ”So tell me Luke-kun what’s the matter?”

Location;; Seireitei
Muse;; 2/10
Word Count;; 222
Tags;; Luke Yasenha, Epizon Psychi, Iro Sada
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:55 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-3 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke nodded and got up and followed Epizon to the bar, following him into the private room and sat opposite Epizon, kneeling on a cushion before ordering a ice tea from the bar before turning to Epizon to explain what his issue was.

"I will, it all started with..." Luke started to explain, after about fifteen minutes between having a drink of his ice tea every so often, he finished, "...and that's where we got to about trying to find out how we can get to the world of the living to investigate, maybe you have some ideas?" Luke asked Epizon before stopping to catch his breath and let Epizon process what he said before waiting for a response.

Location;; Bar, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 118
Tags;; Epizon, Luke, Iro
OOC;; I can't be asked to say everything that happened so just reread what was said in the thread between me and Iro to know what Luke's explanation is

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#14Guest 

on Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:10 am

Epizon reacted in his usual phlegmatic way to Luke's intention to tell him about his issue. While he seemed eager to relax, Epizon's response proved that he was not willing to let his friend suffer alone, it seemed. Sada respected considerate people. The three Shinigami walked into the bar and made their orders, Sada simply opting to go with anything Epizon would drink, and some water, in case she decided she wanted to dilute anything, because she wasn't intent on getting drunk.

Moments later, with the sake, iced tea and water on the low table before the group, Sada took slow sips of her drink, as she listened to Luke reiterate to Epizon all the things he had told her, when she had found him moping under the moonlight. The subtle slight burn of the high quality alcohol as it traveled down her gullet was a good reminder not to take more than she was supposed to, or talk more than she was supposed to, either. So she sipped her sake and listened. For the meantime, the discussion was between Epizon and Luke. Whichever the case, Sada was quite interested in hearing what Epizon's reply would be.

#15Guest 

on Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:30 am

As the sake was brought Epizon picked up his share and drank slowly enjoying every single sip but his attention was always more towards Luke, at times he even forgot that he was holding sake in his hands as he listened attentively to Luke’s explanation. After Luke was done with his explanation Epizon hadn’t drink much of the sake they had ordered. Not that he didn’t want to but it was because he couldn’t . ”I’ve never heard of such a thing happening…ever” replied Epizon, first looking at Luke and then turning his gaze to Sada.

Then he stopped, taking another sip from the sake that he was holding. ”I can help getting you guys to the world of the living but I’m not sure if that’ll do us any good. The risk with that is that if we’re found out we would have committed a crime. Normally I move around because I’m a member of squad 6 so it’s normal for me to visit the world of the living every now and then but you two. How do I get you guys past the guards and the monitored, not to mention we’ll need three jigokucho”.

It was like a checklist that went through his mind as he only stared at his comrades, then after a moment of pause he finally spoke: ”It’s not going to be easy but I can help you get to the world of the living, that’s my part but I don’t know if going there is going to help us” It was a risk, they didn’t even know whether putting all that work just to get to the world of the living would actually prove useful. ”That we’ll have to find out once we get there. Here’s how we’re going to get there”, taking another long sip to soothe his taste buds that craved that sour taste he continued, ”We’re a team dispatched for monitoring a certain scenario that’s happening in the world of the living. As a shinigami who has gone there multiple times and being a member of squad 6 I’m tagging along. Sada-kun is the higher ranked so we’re pretending she’ll be the responsible of the group, the group leader and the last part is simple; Luke is coming along as support. I’ll convince a few friends who monitor the senkaimon and it’ll workout”.

Being someone who did frequently runaway to the world of the living, sometimes to train, sometimes to goof off; he had developed the skills to commit this ‘crime’ quite effectively and regularly by now. Never before he had helped though, so this experience was the first for him. Putting down his cup of sake, he cast his gaze over his friends, ”So, what are we waiting for then?”

Location;; Seireitei
Muse;; 7/10
Word Count;; 460
Tags;; Luke Yasenha, Epizon Psychi, Iro Sada
OOC;; I’m sure the strategy offered IC is quite possible.

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:59 am

Luke listened to Epizon's surprised response, noting that he didn't drink much of the sake he had ordered as he finally took another sip before explaining his plan for getting them into the world of the living, it was a decent plan, although Luke had one suggestion to add to the mix.

"I agree it's a good plan, Epizon-san but may I suggest that the story we tell them that I've been asked to investigate some hollows in the world of the living, since it's something I do on a regular basis as a member of squad three and most of the time, squad three is normally posted in the far reaches of the outskirts where most squads never see and few have returned from alive and to the world of the living to report on the happenings there, like the secret remote squad, would you think that would make more sense?" Luke asked Epizon, he was waiting to see if Epizon agreed with him or not about his addition to the plan before they left for the world of the living.

Location;; Bar, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 181
Tags;; Epizon, Iro, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#17Guest 

on Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:20 am

"I may not side with your addition, Yasenha-san," Sada said, placing down her sake cup. "While that would give you a perfect excuse to come along on the 'incursion to Earth' exercise, if for any reason anyone decides to check the veracity of your being asked to investigate hollows with your higher-ups, and they don't find any such filed documents, we might find you in a tight spot. Let's go with Epizon-kun's idea." The blue-haired Shinigami paused to take another sip of sake, and then continued, "As the Vice Commander of a technically autonomous unit in Seireitei, I won't have too many bureaucratic issues if I simply state that there's a weird kidou-like anomaly in Earth that was observed by Epizon-kun, who has every right to be about in Earth, since his Division's duties cover going to Earth. Now we have anything that sounds like kidou, and I'm involved. That's where I come in. And since we don't know what this anomaly is, I'm going to ask the 3rd Division to send one of their own to come along, preferably the 4th Seat of the Division. And that's that. No one's going to be likely to ask questions."

Sada gave a little laugh. "Of course, I don't have to remind you guys that the Kidou Corps is generally in charge of managing the Senkaimon, so there won't be too much need to ask favors of your Senkaimon-handling friends." The Vice-Commander poured some more sake into her cup and looked at the two men. "Questions, suggestions, contributions, oppositions?"

#18Guest 

on Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:59 pm

Epizon nodded as Sada agreed with him, his reason for suggesting Sada be the leader of the group was for that very reason. ”Opposition? Why yes..” standing up a little to extend his reach, Epizon extended his hand and grabbed the cup that Sada was drinking from. ”Didn’t you say, you weren’t going to drink much, Sada-kun?”, smiling he looked at her face. Then he sat back down and grabbed his cup, looking at Luke. ”I’ll agree with Sada-kun, we’ll go with what I’ve proposed, it should be enough to get you through. But, once we get there, what do you expect to find?”

”Please give me some kind of sign Luke that you’re expecting it to be a useful trip. Otherwise, all our effort and this planning will be for nothing”. His gaze stayed on Luke’s face, trying to read even the slightest of alterations as he slowly sipped through the sake. His dark blade rested beside him, the grey colored dragon lord’s symbol inscribed on his scabbard.

”Well Sada-kun is right, I guess I won’t need a favor from those friends at squad 12 since we’ve got her. But if they find out that we visited the world of the living, not for the reason that we’ve stated but for an unknown reason. I’ll have to call in, on that favor. Guess for now, I’ll just hope everything works out.” Only time would tell whether he was worried for nothing or were his worries completely justified. However, he didn’t share his worries with his comrades since they had their own problems to deal with. His face didn’t show that he was in deep thought, it wore a gentle smile and a concerned look hiding his worries about the matter at hand.

Location;; Seireitei
Muse;; 7/10
Word Count;; 293
Tags;; Luke Yasenha, Epizon Psychi,Iro Sada
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:33 pm

Luke listened to Iro and she made a fair point, he would go along with their plan, although he did notice that she was getting a drunken blush on her soft cheeks, a sign that she was having more then a little bit of sake as she originally said as she talked about if they anything else to add, where Epizon told her what he was thinking about her having a bit more then a drink of sake, he was lost in thought when Epizon asked him what he expected to find once they had gotten to the place where he died last, Luke at him with tired eyes and a melancholy expression on his features, replying back in a similarly sad voice.

"I don't honestly know what we'll find when we get there, it's why I need to investigate it, if what Iro-chan said was true, there's something calling to me to remember who I was, either subconsciously or from a outside source, I don't know yet but in any case, I have to know who or what I am and how I'm able to retain the memories of who I was before, I...we should go now" Luke said, he finished his tea before standing up, the only feeling that came off his spiritual pressure was despair, Luke was worried about what this path was heading but he had to know, one way or another.

"One way or another, I'll find out what the hell I am" Luke thought as he left the bar and his companions behind, taking a slow walk to the central senkaimon, it would take time to reach it at his current speed to allow Epizon and Iro to catch up, although with his melancholy mood right now, he had properly killed the small amount of fun Iro and Epizon were having together with his misery so he considered apologizing to them once they had caught up with him so he stopped and turned around, waiting for them to show up.

Location;; Pathway to central senkaimon, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 334
Tags;; Luke, Epizon, Iro
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#20Guest 

on Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:57 am

Sada's visible eye widened, as Epizon playfully snatched her sake cup out of her hand. "Killjoy," she complained, "you're ruining my night..." she placed a hand on her cheek as she realized that it was likely the rosy blush of her cheeks that Epizon had seen that had made him take her sake cup. She tilted her head to the right and then to the left, to see if she was beginning to lose her sense of balance. Not yet it seemed, which was a good thing. "On second thought, I guess I'll retire as far as drinks are concerned," she concluded, as she shook her head. With Epizon directing a question at Luke, Sada listened to the huge Shinigami's sad reply, and turned to look at Epizon as Luke rose up and left.

"Wow. He does sem to be quite... enthusiastic about this trip to Earth. But I don't think it's wise to be leaving at this time of the night. I don't know, it's a little suspicious, wouldn't you say?" she asked the 6th Division Shinigami. "Whichever the case, I suppose we should go after him and stop him before he gets to the Senkaimon." So saying, Sada rose and went out into the night, as she hurried after the distant figure of Luke moving in the moonlight.

#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum