Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Memories of Time Long Past PRIVATE

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

#1Guest 

on Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:28 am

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-3 ;; Shinigami ;; Male    

Luke was walking around the seireitei at night; the relative peace such a time of place brought him relaxed his troubled mind...normally; his mind was wrestling with strange imagines from a time before his live as a shinigami and a soul; it had first stated when he was training Sangatsu, he had a flashback of him as a human child in the world of the living; stopping bullies from attacking a little girl before, on the way to showing the little girl home, he turned to see a truck hit him and that was the end of the flashback; this single image went around in his head, over and over again, it was driving him insane, he had to sit down and get his thoughts together; he came to a park he walked often and sat on a marble bench, relaxing his body before focusing on the task of getting his mind back together

"What on earth is wrong with me? am I losing my mind or...it can't be but it's the only other thing apart from a hallucination that would make sense within the context of this; a memory?" Luke thought out loud to himself, doubtful anyone was out at this time of night to hear him so he didn't think about it, his thoughts distracted by the possible memory as he sat and tried to work it out, looking to the moon like he expected it to answer him

Location;; Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 242
Tags;; Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#2Guest 

on Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:23 am

If there was one thing Sada loved, it was peace and quiet. The stillness and silence of the night was quite relaxing, and Sada thought it would be a waste to dive under the covers and escape the evils of the Kidou Corps paperwork by running into the dreamworld, when she could enjoy one or two hours of tranquil serenity, that she didn't have the luxury of enjoying during the day, thanks to the current Commander of the Kidou Corps. So she slipped out of her quarters, and began strolling down the dimly lit streets of Seireitei. As she had finished her work for the day, this 'outing' was not official, and as such, there was no need to wear a uniform. As a result, anyone who saw her would be surprised to see that the normally risque-dressed Shinigami was well covered in a simple, light blue silk kimono. Her feet made no noise on the cobbled stone path, as she wore a pair of soft-soled flip-flops.

As the young Shinigami walked into the park, intent on viewing and listening to the night scene for about an hour before returning to her room, a voice floated on the night air to her ears. A familiar voice. She moved in the direction of the sound, and saw the huge form of Luke Yasenha, staring up at the moon. She sneaked over to him, and said in his ear, "the answer might be the former: you may be losing your mind, if all you do is sit and stare at the moon, instead of resting your tired eyes." Then she grinned at the tall Shinigami and asked: "mind if I sit down?"

#3Guest 

on Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:46 pm

Luke was too distracted thinking and watching the moon that he didn't detect the familar spiritual pressure of the kido corps' vice captain until she spoke, snapping him back to the reality of the night in the seireitei, he turned to see the buxom and beautiful vice captain, dressed in a light blue silk kimono, he blushed slightly before smiling slightly with a sad undertone

"Sure, the air doesn't make a good companion anyway" Luke said jokingly as he watched her sit down next to him, he looked around before looking to her

"It's good your here, Sada-chan, I need someone to talk to; I was training with the substitute shinigami, Sangatsu when during the training, I had a vision that I can't explain; I feel like I'm trying to remember something, what that is I don't know; it feels like something before my time in the soul society, all I remember is me as a human child, helping this little girl from bullies, then when I lead her home, I turn to see a truck and then just darkness, what do you think of that?" Luke asked her, wondering what the beautiful vice captain of the kido corps opinion was on the subject, hoping that she might have some clue or idea about his haunting memory or anything she could suggest to help him so he sat with the moonlight illuminated his face as he waited for her response

Location;; Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 238
Tags;; Luke, Iro
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#4Guest 

on Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:06 am

As Sada took her seat beside the tall Shinigami, who seemed glad for the company and eager to share what was on his mind, she chuckled at his comment on the air's ability to provide good company. She noted how he looked around before speaking to her, wondering whether his apparent paranoia would affect him greatly in the near future. Whichever the case, Sada was here to listen, and so she kept quiet, as Luke began informing her about a vision he experienced when he was training with a substitute Shinigami. Sada had actually never met a substitute Shinigami, but that topic would be another matter for another time. The vision Luke had had seemed to be, as far as it sounded, a flashback of sorts, although why it would intrude on him in his waking hours was a strange thing.

"Ooookay..." the blue-haired Shinigami began, pausing a moment to restructure her thoughts before continuing, "if we take the matter at face value, I'd say that 'vision', as you call it, is actually a memory of your time as a human being, just before you died and crossed over to Soul Society. But nothing is always as it appears to be, and the fact that such a vision came to you, not in a dream, when your mental faculties were relaxed but at a time when you were exercising your mind in combat, means the vision is not normal. I believe something specific is triggering that vision... and if the trigger has a will, then it is trying to send you a message."

#5Guest 

on Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:50 am

Luke listened to Sada as she gave her explanation, the explanation gave him some comfort but it also gave him more questions then answers and he was feeling sick, he wasn't sure what to think but he felt like he had to ask

"do you mean someone is trying to send me a message to me? and why this perticular "memory" out of others that whoever sent this could of used? could we track where this person sent this memory from or maybe I could try to work out where this memory occured so we could investigate where I...died" Luke said sadly towards the end, it felt strange to investigate what possible was his own death but it might help them work out what happened to him but he felt like he wasn't going to like where this took him but on the other hand, it might be the only way to find out but he waited for Sada's response since he wanted the opinion of his Superior so he waited for her response

Location;; Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 174
Tags;; Luke, Iro
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#6Guest 

on Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:04 am

"Ummm..." Sada said hesitantly, as Luke asked her his questions. The answer to the first question was most likely a yes, as to the second question, she had absolutely no idea. The third question had a similar answer to the second question; Sada didn't know of any kidou that had the ability to unlock things hidden deep in the recesses of one's mind. And concerning investigating where Luke had died, Sada didn't know if that was a very good idea. For starters, how long ago had Luke died? And unless there was some very powerful spiritual occurrence that had taken place where Luke had died, something powerful enough to imprint itself on the physical environment, Sada was sure they would get there and see nothing.

"I must confess I'm quite confused as to how to go about this," the Vice-Commander finally said. "For starters, are you sure we'll find anything at the place of your death? And that leads us to another issue: if your death occurred long ago, you might not see anything at the site of your death. Everything, even spiritual matter has a way of eroding over time, and so there might be nothing there for you to see. The best course of action would be to attempt to discover who is trying to communicate with you, although for the life of me, I have absolutely no idea as to how to get about that."

#7Guest 

on Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:17 pm

Luke listened to Sada's explanation and how she felt confused about the whole thing, Luke could understand since this was new ground for him too, she suggested to find who was sending him the message in the first place, Luke nodded but understood how difficult such a thing would be since they were walking blind here but the memory did give him one clue about his death that might help them.

"I believe my...death was in recent times since the truck was one of sort the humans use nowadays and the children, including myself were wearing modern day clothing so it might be possible to track my spiritual matter from my time of death, especial since you've been around my spiritual pressure enough to recognize it, I should still have the same basic reiatsu signature that I have now, just at the level of a plus instead of my current level of power, so, should we go off to find it or wait until the morning to be able to look around in the daylight?" Luke asked the beautiful vice captain, secretly wishing he could have such a feminine body and cute outfit as hers, blushing slightly at the thought before gathering himself together as he waited for her response.

Location;; Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 210
Tags;; Iro, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#8Guest 

on Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:22 am

Luke's analysis concerning the time of his death, as could be deduced by the truck, and the nature of clothes worn by himself and the other people around as at the time of his death, seemed reasonable enough to assume that his demise had occurred in relatively recent times. Which created a picture of hope. As things went, Sada was sure that she might be able to glean something from the place where he had died, as long as even the faintest trace of residual reiatsu from him remained there. Aside that, though, Sada wasn't confident that there would be a shadow hiding in the darkness and waiting for the two Shinigami to come before accosting them, and stating that he had been waiting for Luke to arrive. As to the time when they could go to look around the neighborhood where Luke had died, that could give rise to some annoying bureaucratic issues.

"We might have an issue with just going along to see what's up around the spot where you died, Yasenha-san," the blue-haired Shinigami replied, as she looked up at the pale, silver orb that shone on the pair down from the sky. "Based on the fact that Shinigami aren't normally allowed to leave Seireitei and go to Rukongai, unless they're off duty, and Earth even less so, as there must be an official reason to set foot in the human world, unless we have clearance to get out of Seireitei, we might just get ourselves in the deep end of the pool. So, actually, I don't think the time matters, but how we will be able to get to Earth without having committed a punishable offence." Not as if she was scared of breaking rules if she had to, but Sada wasn't interested in getting extra problems, if she could avoid them.

#9Guest 

on Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:15 am

Epizon "Oneiropolos" Psychi ;; 3-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male    

For a man who was as lazy as a sloth, walking at night was rather unusual. Despite the rarity of such an event, Epizon was in fact walking aimlessly after training for the whole day and sleeping on the same spot where he had trained; he couldn’t sleep any further. After walking for about half an hour, he saw two familiar faces. In case of strangers Epizon was never the social type but in case of friends that wasn’t the case.

He waved at the two, not knowing whether they had noticed him or not and then began to approach them quietly, since it was night time he didn’t shout to them. After reaching the two he confirmed his doubts, both were his friends: the vice commander of the kido corps, Iro Sada; dressed as beautifully as she usually did and the other being Luke Yasenha; a shinigami he had fought alongside with and even trained with as well. ”So you two couldn’t sleep as well or is it something else?”Not usually a big fan of greetings among friends, Epizon spoke completely ignoring the greetings part.

It was night time and Epizon had trained almost the whole day so he was wearing the uniform that resembled a shihakusho but it’s unique attribute were the torn edges and the hood that usually covered his head and half of his face. His zanpakuto was tied with his waist and for some reason he was craving sake thus he spoke, ”Let’s go and get some sake, all this silence and darkness and stuff is really not so fun”

Location;; Seireitei
Muse;; 5/10
Word Count;; 265
Tags;; Luke, Epizon, Iro
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#10Guest 

on Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:28 am

Luke looked up to see Epizon walking towards them, a shinigami of squad six that he had fought with and trained against, he saw the wave and waved back to his friend.

"Well, you know what they said, Epizon-san, there is no rest for the wicked, for us it's not too different, although it seems you've been busy" Luke said, greeting his friend in a similarly sarcastic way before getting more serious.

"I don't drink alcohol, you can if you wish and we'll come with you but I'll get something still if you don't mind and on the way, I'll tell you about the issues I've been having recently that I've been discussing with Sada-chan" Luke said before waiting for a response from Epizon.

Location;; Bar and restaurant, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 122
Tags;; Iro, Luke, Epizon
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum