Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Explosive Resolve (Discontinued)

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Guest 

on Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:06 am

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-3 ;; Shinigami ;; Male    

Luke was walking back to the barracks; the sun had just dipped below the horizon, he enjoyed walking the seireitei at night with the moon slowly floating into the night sky, he took in the night air before he knocked on the door

"Fourth seat Yasenha returning from patrol; permission to enter?" Luke asked before he heard footsteps coming from behind the doors as the squad three members opened the doors, welcoming him back as Luke came back into the torch-lit courtyard; he decided to relax after spending time in the outskirts for the day; making reports and watching people without them knowing it, he went and laid against the tree near the front wall of the squad three, it had been a long day so he decided to have a nap before he meet the front end of the paperwork he had to fill out for that day's reporting on people's private lives, it depressed it greatly so rested his mind would help ease the strain as the moon lit the bottom half of his face, hiding the top part where his eyes were, not knowing what would be happening soon to him and the reemergence of an old friend

Location;; Squad three barracks central courtyard, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 200
Tags;; Itami, Luke
OOC;; Floors all yours, Itami ^_^

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#2Guest 

on Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:21 am

Itami kurai had spent the day in the squad six barracks with little to nothing to do itami had not been issued much to do for the time being except for the occasional patrol or sent on the outskirts to clear hollows when itami had exited the barracks he walked past a puddle he looked at the water staring at his own reflection he noted the loss in a bit of muscle tone he needed to be more active and to train more but he rarely had anyone that would train with him but itami did know one person who would help him whether they liked it or not.

Itami made his way to the squad three barracks looking at the large doors itami suddenly swung his fiat against the door banging hard on the door "itami kurai from squad six looking for squad three member Luke yasenha!"he growled not liking relying on people to let him into the barracks once the doors opened itami looked around seeing only a few shinigami around the barracks at this time of night yet while looking around he didn't see Luke at first but then itami looked up into the night sky seeing clouds move revealing a bright moon that shined on the barracks he looked at the shinigami who was laying against a tree who's face was originally covered by the darkness of the night he saw it was Luke itami smiled as he walked up to him "hello my friend"

#3Guest 

on Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:43 am

Luke heard a familiar voice come from outside the gates, the squad members letting him in, the sound of mental scraping acrossing the stones of the courtyard before a flurry of footsteps came towards him after a minute of silence before hearing the voice again, Luke opened one blood-red eye, looking up at where the voice came from and saw his old friend, Itami, standing above him, Luke smiled at him and stood to see his old friend, putting his arm out where he would shake Itami's hand, the moonlight revealing his whole face now; those who saw this sight would think Luke looked evil with the blood-red eyes, jet black hair, horns, black outfit and with the added mix of moonlight; gave Luke a vampire-like appearance before he spoke

"Well, what do you know? good to see you, Itami, I haven't seen you in a long time; what brings you here after all this time? last time I saw you was when we beat up those squad eleven guys and we had a little spar in the forest; oh, since I wasn't there; congratulations on your promotion to the fifteenth seat's position but, to be honest; why have you come to me? since I believe you're not just here to live out the good times we had" Luke asked him as he lowered his raised hand, looking at Itami with his blood-red eyes as he waited for a response

Muse;;
Word Count;; 239
Tags;; Itami, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#4Guest 

on Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:51 pm

Itami examined Luke but disregarded his blood red eyes "your wrong last time we saw each other was when I helped you into hueco mundo and I'm still on probation for doing that and I haven't been able to go on a lot of missions and I'm afraid if I don't train with someone I'll lose my touch "itami told him as he backed away and grabbed the hilt of his zanpakuto and he looked at Luke "no one would spar with me that I could think of then I thought of you Luke"he said as he thrust the zanpakuto just above likes shoulder into the tree "listen to me I'll give you a few minutes to get ready you don't have much choice in this and if you leave I'll just follow you and attack you"itami said pulling the zanpakuto out of the tree as he walked toward the center of the court yard. Itami then turned around looking toward Luke then down at his zanpuktou itami stared at it for a moment thinking to him self "don't fail me bakuhatsu I know you haven't been used or had the taste of battle in a long time but this time you can awake from your slumber once more and feel the heat of battle" itami then looked back at Luke "are you ready?"

#5Guest 

on Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:56 am

Luke listened to Itami, laughing slightly that he forgot when they last met before stopping when he talked about losing his touch if he didn't train, Luke could appreciate that; those who didn't train became dull and rusty so if it came to fighting hollows or other threats to the world of the living or even the soul society itself, they would be useless in the fight, Itami told him that only he would spar with him since he was on probation when he put his hand on the handle of his zanpakuto before he felt the blade go past his face into the tree before Itami took his zanpakuto back from the tree, telling him that he was going to give him a few minutes before they fought, Luke smiled evilly before he walked with Itami to the center of the courtyard, he turned to face Itami as they were a few feet from each other, the wind dancing through the night air through the middle as the torches flickered with the travelling wind when Itami ask him if he was ready, Luke smiled like a psychopath before he start releasing his reiatsu, Itami would feel an immense pressure on his shoulders that would force him onto one knee as a black aura coated Luke's body and the color would drain from the courtyard, the flames of the torches looked black and white, everything took on this depressing color scheme before four, large, clawed hands grew from the shadow of Luke; two forming from his shoulders and two from his waist, the ones on his waist slammed into the ground, lifting Luke into the air as Luke drew his own zanpakuto until Luke was in midair, about six feet off the ground, being held up by his two, shadow arms on the ground, he put himself into a standard fencing stance, which may make Itami think he was going for his shikai since going into such a stance is how normally Luke released his shikai but he wouldn't as the two arms that formed from his shoulders spread themselves, their clawed fingers spreading, ready to attack as Luke smiled evilly at Itami

"Oh, I am more then ready to fight; I've been training a lot since we last met those months ago; I am now the fourth seat of squad three...Now, let me show how much stronger I've been since last we met, get ready, Itami for here...I...Come" Luke said, having the look of a mental patient before he used his bottom shadow arms to leap into the air, aiming his blade in a downwards arc, the moon behind him as his arms would follow his blade strike if it hit or not, aiming to grab him or punch him into the nearby wall, Luke would enjoy this fight as he watched to see if Itami could avoid these attacks

Reiatsu shadow arms:
Technique Name: Shadow tentacles/arms
Technique Description: Luke can manifest either eight tentacles (four on each side) or four, large additional shadow arms that float with two floating either side of his shoulders and two floating just under his own arms, his tentacles can be used to wrap around opponents, used as whips or like ropes for other uses while the arms can grab and attack using strong punches. the additional tentacles/arms can be cut off like regular body parts, although their skin is armored with dragon-like scales, they can be cut through, given a fast and hard cut to it, Although Luke can reform them but not instantly. each arm/tentacle lasts for about six posts, Reform takes two posts per part cut off/destroyed, when deactivated, takes a four post cooldown before reuse or never if Luke runs out of Reiatsu before the cooldown ends

Arms Appearance (Imagine black instead of orange):

Tentacles Appearance:

Technique Effect Chart:

*The effect chart is for damage, durability, or any other after effect of a technique. The damage/effect/etc will be based off of tiers.*

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: Tentacles are highly effect in inflicting damage and trapping tiers of this type, arms produce large damage to include broken bones, takes three cuts of a shikai released weapon to cut through the tentacles or arms
Opponent is One Tier Lower: Tentacles have a descent effect in inflicting damage and trapping tiers of this type, arms produce descent damage to include some broken bones, takes two cuts of a shikai released weapon to cut through the tentacles or arms
Opponent is Equal Tier: Tentacles have a good effect in inflicting damage and trapping tiers of this type, arms produce a good amount of damage to include a few broken bones, takes one cuts of a shikai released weapon to cut through the tentacles or arms
Opponent is One Tier Higher: Tentacles have a hard time in inflicting damage and trapping tiers of this type, arms produce a ok amount of damage, including some brusing and other noticable punch damage, takes two cuts of a sealed weapon to cut through the tentacles or arms
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: Tentacles have a very hard time in inflicting damage and trapping tiers of this type, arms produce nearly no noticeable amount of damage, only useful in stopping attacks or doing basic punch damage, takes one cut of a sealed weapon to cut through the tentacles or arms

Muse;;
Word Count;; 483
Tags;; Itami, Luke
OOC;; the technique I'm using is approved but not yet proved IC so please, go from the equal tier on the chart when applying damage, Itami, good luck fighting me btw ^_^

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#6Guest 

on Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:07 am

Itami saw the arms as he looked at Luke he launched into shunpo avoiding likes attack "well your different
Luke I like it though you seem more blood thirty more dark I enjoy it but please I don't want to end up missing any limbs and remember Luke and I hate to say it but you are a lot stronger than me"itami spoke as he pointed his zanpakuto at Luke "but I will do my best to hurt you now nenshou bakuhatsu!"he growled going into shikai his blade changing to larger straighter along with his chain and sickle appearing then the blade grew bright red in heat "you will burn"itami laughed as he grabbed the chain of his blade and started swinging his sickle around him hoping to hurt Luke if he attacked him but then itami swung the chain sending the sickle at one of lukes arms while itami launched into shunp he knew very well that he wouldn't win if he played fair so during his shunpo he moved his arm down grabbing a hand full of dirt and he launched in front of Luke throwing the dirt at his face before going into shunpo again going behind Luke and attempting to stab his zanpuktou toward luke's upper abdomen while simultaneously pulling the chain sending the sickle to cut one of the arms "now burn!" Itami growled

#7Guest 

on Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:13 pm

Luke watched as Itami avoid his attack as his blade smashed into the ground, creating a dust cloud before his shadow arms on his shoulder wiped the cloud away, he listened to Itami, cocking his head, with his eyes bloodshot and with the large additional arms, one might say he was more hollow-like then shinigami if going from the visual appearance alone, Luke's growing insanity was to blame in part for his more aggressive behavior but the other reason was because he wanted to push Itami so he wasn't going to hold back too much and it was a smart idea for Itami to release his zanpakuto so soon; he just smiled psychotically

"Then come, let's see it then" Luke told him before Itami started spinning his chain scythe around before throwing the weapon towards his left shadow arm, although Luke saw the attack coming and used the same arm to grab the chain of the scythe and the scythe itself in its large hand, with the blade hanging out the top of his large shadow hand before Itami launched into shunpo, up into the air in front of him, releasing dirt into his face, Luke snarled and used his left hand to wipes his eyes

"Damn you!" Luke yelled, his right shadow arm swinging around wildly as Itami then came behind him but Luke could see his moves like he was in slow motion, but even so, he had to use his own zanpakuto, bringing his zanpakuto upside down behind his back to block Itami secondary attack, the two blades sparking as they clashed before Itami pulled on the chain connected to the other scythe in his left shadow hand, cutting through the hand's palm, leaving a decent wound in the hand before Luke parried his blade, where it would stab Itami about ten meters from his waist into his abdomen at a ninety degree angle before he would use the bottom arms to leap away from Itami, the blood covering his blade looked pale and lifeless with his reiatsu filling the area, he swung his sword to get rid of the blood on his sword, the blood making a splashing sound as it hit the ground, he looked at his left shadow arm, seeing the damage Itami had made in it before looking at Itami

"Not too bad but a wasted effort" Luke said as the wound in the palm healed over with more shadow reiatsu, he lowered himself to the ground, deciding to fight on his feet instead of his arms, the two bottom ones raised up before taking on a stance that Itami would know all too well from their last training session; the fencing stance used in Luke's shikai release

"You remember what happens when I do this, don't you? Itami-san? if you don't, I'll remind you...Unsheathe the hushed casket...Zetsubō no Sākuru" Luke called out the name of his zanpakuto, the blade erupting into black mist, forming into the six-foot long blade of black mist before he launched into shunpo, where he would slice through Itami's chest with the mist blade before appearing behind him, before whispering a single word

"Emptiness" with those words, Itami would be cast into a illusion where there was nothing but a wasteland as far as the eye could see, the ground dry and cracked with no source of life to be found, before after about for Itami but only a minute for Luke; he would place his hand on Itami's face, entering his illusion with his dreamwalker ability, where he would appear without his arms since he would of returned his extra arms to his shadow before entering the illusion

"Do you remember this place? because I do; a hellish land where nothing existed but you and me; come at me, Itami" Luke would call to him from the distance, readying his sealed zanpakuto for any attack Itami might make

Location;; Squad three barracks central courtyard, Luke's Ilusion world
Muse;;
Word Count;; 647
Tags;; Itami, Luke
OOC;; btw, Itami, any damage you or Luke takes is reflect onto our physical bodies, apart from cutting limbs off; you'll sever the bone in the place it was cut and the muscle and tenons around it but you won't lose any limbs in the real world outside that illusion

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#8Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum