Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Will To Despair [3rd Seat Test] PRIVATE

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:46 am

Espada
Espada
Yuki Akies ;; 3-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Female    

Cloudy. Gloomy. Gray. Damp. Dark. Cold. These were the perfect words to describe the summer day. It was late-afternoon or early-evening, depending on the watch and schedule of each individual. For the Shinigami woman, it was neither. It was time for a test.

So what if they had nominated and deemed Luke good enough to be the Third Seat of Squad 3? To Yuki, words of approval didn't matter. The Vice Captain wanted to see results with her own eyes, and that was just what she was going to get out of the current Fourth Seat. With her arms crossed, yet holding her zanpakutou in her right hand, she patiently waited for Luke to return from wherever he was returning from. Akies was in the huge training space outside the Third Division Barracks, so surely she would not be missed.

If Luke could hold out against her long enough, he would be promoted. If not, he would keep his current position. It was as simple as that, and the Fukutaichou was not about to go easy on him. Yasenha would not be expecting this fight, so as soon as he entered the grounds, she would launch an attack. While her division was not one for fighting, she still wanted to test his reaction time and strategy. Though their main job was gathering intelligence, it hardly mattered if one couldn't defend themselves. This was a point that many seemed to miss. When out in the field, they could randomly be attacked by a powerful individual. What would happen then? Akies wondered, musing silently to herself. Her expression was dull and emotionless, likely displaying obvious boredom.

Location;; Training Grounds of the Squad 3 Barracks.
Muse;; 7/10
Word Count;; 261
Tags;; Yuki Akies, Luke Yasenha
OOC;;

View user profile http://www.fairytail-rp.com/
#2Guest 

on Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:04 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-3 ;; Shinigami ;; Male    

Luke was away from the barracks, having been sent a letter of recommendation from the shinigami women's society, one the most influential societies in the seireitei apart from central forty-six, he was honored that they recommended him for the third seat's position in his squad for his service so far; he couldn't remember all the details, he remembered something about being cute but he didn't remember who said it nor why that was a requirement for third seat position, he smiled slightly before becoming serious again; his power had grown, this he knew for sure but so had his level of insanity; the training he did to gain that power from his zanpakuto spirit, Zetsubō no Sākuru, had a terrifying effect on his mind, he only hoped that he was mentally ready for the responsibly of the position that the third seat's position offered him.

He came to the front of the squad three barracks; the place that he had called home for some time when his zanpakuto stated glowing again, making the sound of a childing crying with worry, Luke placed his left hand on the handle of his zanpakuto

"What's wrong, Zetsubō?...The vice captain is waiting for us?...no, I don't know why, I'll ask her" Luke spoke to his sword and the black aura surrounding the handle faded away before sighing, normally, the doors needed to be opened by two people but he had another idea, although it was unstable and wasn't combat ready yet, he could move it with his reiatsu alone; he started releasing reiatsu, covering him in a black aura, the area under the effect of his reiatsu drained in color and the very life itself before two giant shadow-like hands grew from his reiatsu around his shoulder before they grabbed the doors and sliding them open, making the doors creak from the strain before they stood open once again, he walked in, stopping releasing his reiatsu, the extra arms disappeared along with the aura as he walked over to Yuki, standing about six feet from her

"Vice captain?...what are you doing here? are you waiting for me?" Luke asked her, having a bad feeling about this, the darkened sky didn't help with these feelings but he watched the vice captain as he waited for a response

Location;; Squad three barracks, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 383
Tags;; Luke Yasenha, Yuki Akies
OOC;; hey, Yuki, do you mind if I train my new shikai release in this thread? =^_^=

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:41 am

Espada
Espada

Yuki was too bored to notice anything happen. Yes, that actually was possible. Keeping her expression emotionless and without any detail, the Vice Captain simply gave a sideways glance at Luke before 'vanishing' with shunpo while he was in the middle of his questions and appearing behind him suddenly. With her sword having been already in her grip, the Shinigami coated it with her unique violet-tinted reiatsu, Sumire Itami, and aimed to slash at Luke's back with the spiritual energy that would make his pain receptors go haywire and the overall sharpness of her blade. She was not playing around, and kept her expression the same as before, but with more seriousness... and the intent to kill.

Location;; Squad 3 Training Grounds
Muse;; 4/10
Word Count;; 118
OOC;;
How many pages are needed for your training? Starting at this post, you have to survive against Yuki for 12 more posts, then the thread ends.

Spoiler:
Name: Sumire Itami
Effect: This ability is the odd occurrence that happens whenever Yuki's reiatsu or spiritual energy comes into contact with flesh or any living thing. Nothing particular happens, but touching her violet-colored reiatsu triggers the nerves and pain receptors in someone's body. It effects the receptors to their extreme, resulting in the most agonizing burning sensation. While it cannot do any other damage, the pain is enough to distract someone greatly or make them pass out for a few moments at least. If they already have a medical condition, it can affect that or cause bleeding to someone at least one tier weaker than her.

It will be interesting if this hits Luke, seeing as pain can make any mental condition go haywire. :urharaftw:

#4Guest 

on Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:00 am

Luke watched as, halfway through speaking, she launched into shunpo, coming behind him and going for a strike to his back; she had also coated the blade in her own reiatsu; similar to the arrancar sister of hers; Yuki Seika, the sister that his vice captain had sworn to kill; there wasn't enough time to draw his sword to block the attack; the attack speed was too fast for that so, he resorted to something faster; he quickly released his pure black reiatsu; draining the color and life from the surrounding area before drawing a long sword from his own shadow; similar to a claymore in shape with a black cross guard, Yuki's blade smashed into it, Luke used the force of the attack to turn around, seeing the non-emotional but serious look in his vice captain's face before he would swing with the large weapon to force her to leap back to provide some space between him and his opponent, he then draw his zanpakuto from his sheath, switching hands so his zanpakuto was in his right hand and the shadow long sword in his left hand; also he couldn't help noticing that there was a crack in the side of his claymore; due to vice captain Akies's large spiritual energy and reiatsu

"Just what I would expect from a vice captain of her level but I'm not that easily taken down; if she is testing me, then its best I take this seriously and not hold back; even if I wasn't being tested; letting my guard down against her would only serve to quicken my defeat, so its best I don't waste anymore time then... Luke thought to himself, looking at his vice captain before he launched into shunpo himself, making shunpo clones appear; four in total before they launched into the air towards Yuki where the four clones would spin wildly, the two blades making a twister of blades, which would district the vice captain long enough before the real him to shunpo behind her and use senka to piece her Saketsu and Hakusui soul sleep, using a slight twist in his footing to perform, if the attack proved unsuccessful, he would use Shakkahō to create a smoke screen when fired at vice captain Akies before heading into the tree to hid his spiritual pressure to see if his attacks had landed on his vice captain

Spoiler:
Technique Name: Senka
Technique Description: Moving behind a target using Shunpo with a slightly twist in the step, the practitioner cuts off the target's Saketsu and Hakusui (Soul sleep) in two quick and precise strikes, some targets unfamiliar with the technique may not be able to tell if they were attacked from the front or the back and even a outside witness to the technique may find it very difficult to track the movements. needs three posts to cool down

Spoiler:
Technique Name: Shunpo/speed clones
Technique Description: Luke uses this ability to make a total of five clones to aid in battle, although the clones do not last long once hit so Luke uses them more as diversions to attract attention or to divert his opponents attention from what his really doing. clones last a maximum of seven posts or less if hit once then requires a four post cool down.

Spoiler:
Technique Name: Shadow longsword
Technique Description: Luke as able to create a second sword, made of his own shadow, creating a longsword that was thick but long, similar to Ginjo's sword from the fullbringer arc but the blade itself is pure black and shaped like one, long continuous flame with a long handle with black wrapping around the hilt, its strength is equal to Luke's zanpakuto when in its sealed form but no stronger then the sealed form of a zanpakuto

Longsword Appearance (only the parts that are purple are black and minus the skull at the center of the cross guard):

Muse;;
Word Count;; 397
OOC;; it's 200 words per posts over two pages, which, by the time this finishes, we should have, more or less, the right amount of posts for training to be complete

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:31 am

Espada
Espada

She expected a counter-maneuver from Luke. Why else would he be a fourth seat if he couldn't even defend himself against a simple attack. This was where the battle really started, and Yuki was not about to play fair or nice. Seeing his diversion- the clones- being made and attempting to distract her, the Vice Captain froze in place. They were spinning around her, yes, but Akies was a master of logic. These clones had no breath or sense of life, so the real one would be the one to attack her head on and be breathing during his next attack. If he attacked her at range, then she could just sense the spirit energy from the kido and feel the disturbance in the air.

Narrowing her eyes, Yuki concentrated on the nearest, moving life form nearby. If Luke was fighting, there was no doubt he was letting out reiatsu, so that was what the Shinigami focused on. Feeling a presence shape up behind her, the Vice Captain whipped around with her katana to fend off his melee attack that seemed to be going for her vital pressure points and meridians. That wouldn't work on her. Akies was not one to be fooled easily, and the smoke screen was also expected-- Luke was jumpy. It could either be fear, hesitation, or uncertainty from him, but she was not going to tolerate it. While the third division didn't provide the best fighters, a high position of their squad had to be on the top of their game. They had to be able to face their enemies and fears head-on.

Jumping up into the air, Yuki quickly and quietly cast a bakudo to pull Luke from wherever he was hiding. "Bakudo Rokujuni, Hyapporankan," she said, creating one long pole out of a blueish-white light and hurling it down towards the ground. The long bar of kido energy then split up into hundreds all of the same size, scattering all over the training ground perimeter in hopes of impaling and immobilizing their target.

Location;;
Muse;;
Word Count;;
Tags;;
OOC;;
Already gave you your training answer somewhere. ^^ Unfortunately I'm stressed as it is and want to finish up threads as soon as possible. Also, let's try to make it a point in this thread not to use too many counters. They get really, really confusing. Let's limit it to only one or maybe two attacks(if needed), unless there is a good reason for more. Notice how I only used one technique and absolutely nothing following? This is the proper way to battle in roleplay, but so many people use counters and millions of attacks and more in their posts.

#6Guest 

on Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:32 am

Luke watched Yuki dash into the air, performing Hyapporankan by forming the energy into her hands before throwing it towards the ground, splitting into several more as they rained down from the heavens towards him, he looked at his shadow longsword.

"I hope this can take the strain of the assault, although considering her current level of spiritual pressure and kido strength, I doubt it but there's a human saying: nothing ventured, nothing gained" He thought, standing tall on the branch, gripping both swords tightly as he then dashed from the tree as the Hyapporankan descend upon him, he used both blades to cut the energy poles or to divert their direct path to somewhere when the worst happened: one of the Hyapporankan poles smashed into the crack to the side of his shadow longsword, breaking the blade in two and hitting Luke's left shoulder, penetrating a bit as he was pushed into a wall, although luckily for him, he managed to deal with any of the other Hyapporankan so the rest passed overhead, he saw the top half of his shadow longsword fall to the ground, impaling the ground near his position before turning back to a shadowy mist and entering his shadow, he released the other half of the longsword, that too becoming a shadowy mist and reentering his shadow, before using his now free hand to pull the rod out his shoulder, wincing slightly as he did so before tossing it away, it hadn't gone deep but it wasn't the best of starts and not what he hoped for.

"Damn it, I can't keep taking damage like this, I was being too reckless in my counter and now I've been punished for it, there's got to be a way I can slow her down enough for me to land a hit on her, guess I'm going to have to use that kido..." Luke thought to himself, dragging himself out the wall, raising his index finger and his middle finger towards Yuki.

"Carriage of thunder, Bridge of a spinning wheel. With Darkness, Manifest this into six: Bakudo number sixty-one: Rokukurayamibō" Luke whispered the full incantation of his infected bakudo, hopefully something his vice captain wouldn't know about since he had only got it recently so using it should take her by surprise as a spark of darkness came from his extended fingertips before six rods of darkness formed around the vice captain, where they shot forward with increased speed of the normal bakudo, where they aimed to slam into her torso with enough force to crack or break bones, another side effect of his infected bakudo Luke was unable to control but if it worked, he would use it to move into hiding around the dense foliage of the squad barracks, where he would watch her.

"She expects me to come at her head on so I need to do something else she wouldn't be expecting...Let's try that" Luke thought before suddenly getting a idea; continuing to hide his spiritual pressure, watching and waiting for when Yuki had her back turned to him, once she did, he would sneak out of his hiding spot, not making a sound, coming up behind her before coming up to try to stab her in the back with his zanpakuto; he was pulling from his training in the stealth force about using stealth kills, keeping silence and going for a quick, quiet and clean kill, he focused his attention on scoring this one attack in as it could level the playing field, scoring one hit each but only if his attack got through, he could only watch and see if his blade connected with her back or any part of her body if she managed to move or break his infected bakudo, either way, she should have some injuries so they would have scored one hit on each other but only time would tell by how much.

Bakudo Used:
Spell Name: Rokukurayamibō (Six rods of darkness)
Spell Type: Bakudō
Spell Number: #61
Spell Incantation: "Carriage of thunder, Bridge of a spinning wheel. With Darkness, Manifest this into six!"
Spell Effect:to perform this technique, Luke extents the index finger and the middle finger, upon finishing the incantation or simply the name of the technique, creates a spark of darkness from the tips of the two fingers that summons six, thin but wide beams of Darkness that slam into the target's midsection, causing some bones to break because of the increased force of the technique, also causing complete paralysis, even to the parts of the body not struck by the beams of the technique, can be used with Hainawa to generate the rods from the rope.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 649
Tags;; Luke, Yuki Akies
OOC;; Hopefully this is better ^_^; I focused on replying to your kido, then my counters, which I think is two in total, so I hope this is a step in the right direction @.@ and yh, hopefully if you post more often, we can get this one and Black snow finished sooner rather then later Smile

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:54 am

Espada
Espada

Using basic logic, Yuki expected a counter-attack from Luke. After all, why not? She had shot hundreds of rods at him. But apparently she had been overestimating Luke. He was fighting like a coward, hiding and sneaking around before actually planning to attack. What would he do if there were no hiding places? What would happen then? Gosh, he really was weak right now. The Vice Captain was not impressed in the least.

Smoothly dodging his kido since her roleplayer didn't want Yuki to have any broken bones, the Shinigami glared at her opponent. Wasn't he the least bit suspicious about her? Why would a Lieutenant randomly attack an officer without establishing the fact that they were training. And most people in the squad knew that Akies was a no-nonsense type of person. Surely he would be coming at her with everything he had in defense of his squad, but apparently that wasn't the case. Feeling a sudden scrape on her back in mid-dodge, however, the woman whirled around and aimed to slash at her opponent with her Sumire Itami reiatsu covering the blade.

"I didn't realize that Squad 3 was full of so many cowards," she said apathetically in her lighter-toned voice. Luke should get what she meant- pulling a Second Division melee technique on her? That really was cowardice. Why not use what your own squad taught you in a fight? It was quite annoying, but Yuki would pass him up on this later on. She was watching his performance with interest.

Location;; Squad 3 Barracks
Muse;; 5/10
Word Count;; 254
Tags;;
OOC;;
Try to avoid using all of those counters. If you noticed, I had to dodge the first one because I didn't want Yuki that badly injured, and it drastically effected the rest of the post. I went ahead and allowed Luke to get that small scratch on her, but that wouldn't have happened if you were playing with anyone else. C: As you can see, I only used one basic swing at your character. See if we can take it from that and roleplay with simplicity for this thread. I am purposely doing it for RP 'tutoring/training'.

As an added note, Yuki isn't going to settle for someone who is jumping around like a 'ninja' of squad 2 for her division. You may want to rethink your strategy. ^.^ She likes results.

Spoiler:
Name: Sumire Itami
Effect: This ability is the odd occurrence that happens whenever Yuki's reiatsu or spiritual energy comes into contact with flesh or any living thing. Nothing particular happens, but touching her violet-colored reiatsu triggers the nerves and pain receptors in someone's body. It effects the receptors to their extreme, resulting in the most agonizing burning sensation. While it cannot do any other damage, the pain is enough to distract someone greatly or make them pass out for a few moments at least. If they already have a medical condition, it can affect that or cause bleeding to someone at least one tier weaker than her.

#8Guest 

on Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:44 am

Luke managed to cut into her flesh a little before Yuki spun around, coating her blade once again in her Lavender reiatsu, Luke brought his zanpakuto up to meet it, having his own black reiatsu that killed off any plants within the area of the training yard but even he used his own reiatsu to counter, he still go pushed away and into the sky, his feet dragging across the nighttime sky, once he stopped and regained his balance, he looked around and he felt himself reminded of that night when he fought her sister, Yuki Seika but in this situation, he didn't have the luxury of reliving the past, he had to deal with his lieutenant first, his blood red eyes watching her, she was so cold and unfeeling, where was her passion? her cause to fight? nothing rang to him as they blades had struck together, he didn't feel anything while she could feel the pure despair running into his blade as their blades clashed, the tip of his blade dripped with her blood, his wound wasn't really any better but now, it was one each, his worse then hers but balanced so far no the less but first, he wanted to see if she really had any feelings to the squad she commanded practically since the squad three captain was no existent, evening his lieutenant to practically do the job he was unwilling to do himself.

"Do you not care at all, Lieutenant Akies? don't you feel anything for the squad you command?" Luke thought, he was honestly quite sad she was like this; cold and unfeeling but first, he wished to respond to her last comment about squad three being full of cowards.

"It's not cowardice, Lieutenant Akies, it's more using what I need to kill the enemies of the soul society and to my squad, considering to take out your enemies quietly so the enemies around are not alerted to your presence to save innocent peoples' lives isn't cowardice but only another method at my disposal to further aid to protect who we are and the people we swore to protect but what about you, lieutenant Akies? what do you really fight for? the squad or your petty revenge against your sister? do you even care what happens to squad three?" Luke asked her as he stood above her, the possibility that the lieutenant was testing him for his new position was quite obvious, his issue was that her heart wasn't in this fight, even hollows had more heart then her, at least they died screaming for what they believed in, even if that believe was to simply continue to live but the path to revenge leaves someone alone and more then often, dead and it wasn't just that single person it affected but anyone connected to that person would more then likely get dragged down with her, Luke wasn't about to let the lieutenant's selfish quest for vengeance drag down both him and his entire squad, it was something he couldn't allow; she maybe testing him but it was his turn to test the tester, she if she really cared about the squad or if she rather let her selfish quest drag them all down with her, only time would tell him the answers he needed, although he noticed that his bakudo was stuck in the ground next to her, if she went to attack him again, he would focus on drawing from the already manifested infected bakudo to use it to try and bind her again but he waited for her response first before doing anything.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 600
Tags;; Luke, Yuki Akies
OOC;; I thought my last post was a improvement ._. since I countered your kido before only doing two so I thought it was a step in the right direction and whether she likes results or not, Luke will use his knowledge to win, that includes pulling from his training in the stealth force and btw, Luke has never been trained in squad three's fighting style, only the will of squad three: Despair, Luke has never recieved any formal training in the way normal squad three members fight as he uses a range of fighting styles to confuse his opponents, also, did you break the fourth wall? ._.

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:44 am

Espada
Espada

The bakudo was the last thing Yuki was worried about now. Listening to Yasenha as he babbled off, which she noted he was fond of doing and was a trait he shared with her sister, Seika, the girl only pulled her hand through the back of her long, dark hair. It was a common gesture and mannerism she did, but had no significant meaning. However, Luke had finished as soon as the quick thing had been done and Akies only gave a small, innocent grin. "As your superior officer, it's good to know what you think if me I guess. But I hope you haven't been spreading too many rumors around the Barracks. However, you are incorrect. You know nothing about my goals," she said flatly, but with her light grin and the small, delicate manner and voice. He was so cute and amusing.

It was true. She had goals and killing her younger sister was one of them. But Luke's educated guess was far off from reality. If only he knew. But whatever. Thankfully, the Fourth Seat knew nothing about the Vice Captain's powers and abilities. All he had seen was her use was Nami Shirudo at one point, but it hardly gave anything away. To him, all it might have been was a shield made of spirit energy. He did not know her elements, and she purposely trained in secret for reasons like this. But if he had the ever-so-small chance of being her Third Seat, it was only natural that he learn a tiny extent of her powers. However, she planned to be deceptive.

Raitosutomu in hand, Yuki swung it out so her arm was straight out beside her on the right and the blade was no more than an extension. But this had a purpose. Carefully and subtly manipulating the light and sound molecules and energy particles, Akies made it instantly appear like the barracks were on fire. It was obviously an illusion, and that was what the Shinigami wanted the boy to learn. Her power was illusions.

Now aiming her zanpakutou towards her opponent, Yuki murmured a single word that would not be heard of the seeming roar of fire by Yasenha. "Hacho."

Upon saying this and beginning to use another technique, Akies sent an invisible shockwave of reiatsu down a few hidden wavelengths. This would give Luke a burn or two, stinging, and an open wound. Hopefully it would also scar him. That would definitely be something, but it was only chance if that would happen. Squad Four had good healers... like Daemon... but enough of that.

However, Yuki worked her Mage-ko in the illusion to make the invisible and microscopic attack look like it was a small fireball racing speedily at him. The fireball was directly behind the concentrated Hacho so he would be hurt a millisecond before the fake fireball hit him. But hopefully it would throw him off a bit. He would be expecting an illusion either optical or only the illusion of pain in this burning world. Maybe it would wear off after the illusion? Hell no.

Location;;
Muse;; 7/10
Word Count;; 500
Tags;; Yuki Akies, Luke Yasenha, 3rd Seat Test, Hacho, Mage-ko
OOC;;
Despite him having been in Squad 2, upon transfer he would have received immediate training in the Third Division's style. Especially upon being promoted to Fourth Seat. C: Also, notice I didn't counter. But I did play my cards well. Please go about this in a correct and non-godmode or metagaming way. ^.^

Spoiler:

Mage-ko wrote:
Technique Name: Mage-ko
Technique Description: Using this technique allows Yuki to bend the wavelengths so that they effect light and color. Bending the light's energy wavelengths then allows Akies to cast optical 'illusions' that effect eyes and sound only, but nothing else. For example, she could create a person and replicate the sound frequencies of their voice, but it could still not be physical or use any other senses. She could also create an optical 'world' with enough strength. The illusion cannot be destroyed or used to fight, but poses a good distraction for trying to stall an opponent. Any attacks or touch flies through it. To ignore the illusion would be the best bet for attempting to defend against this technique. It is mainly a distraction and cannot harm anyone. Yuki can hold out the technique for up to four posts with maximum strength. After that, it needs a three post cooldown.

Hacho wrote:
Technique Name: Hacho
Technique Description: When uttering the words 'hacho', Yuki uses her hand or fingers to shoot a small burst of reiatsu and send it along a wavelength, mostly hidden by sight and sound. Depending on the amount of reiatsu she sends, it packs a sting and burn based on strength and tier. Akies can use this technique for up to three posts, but it requires a two post cooldown.

Technique Effect Chart:

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: The opponent receives major burns and open wounds, and intense pain and stinging.

#10Guest 

on Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:56 am

Luke listened to the response, although the way she replied was her normally cold demeanor, he noticed a small grin on her face, Luke raised a eyebrow at this slightly while she brushed back her hair.

"Maybe there is something more to your story then simple vengeance, but still; I've seen people going down the path to vengeance and it never ends well for anyone but maybe my words won't reach you...one way or another..." as Luke thought, his head looked down slightly so his blood red eyes became shaded as a thin layer of his black reiatsu surrounded his body before looking up towards the lavender eyed lieutenant; his eyes having a small aura of power about them, if she bothered to analyse his reiatsu, she would feel despair so dark that she would get a shiver up her spine.

"...I will reach you, somehow; that I swear to you, Lieutenant Akies" Luke finished thinking before the lieutenant pointed her rather poorly looked after zanpakuto at him, this got on his nerves that a lieutenant had her zanpakuto in such a poor state of repair, it was then he felt her doing something before the barracks was set on fire, he looked with a single eye at the barracks, although the flames looked like the real thing and it sounded like the real thing, there was no heat nor was it causing damage to the barracks, he returned his gaze towards the lieutenant who was about to do something else with her hand.

"Oh no you don't!" Luke yelled out before making a return gesture with his fingers, suddenly, the six black rods of his bakudo started shaking before shooting out the ground, aiming to slam into Yuki's mid-section to not only paralyze her but would maybe break a bone or two, Luke then descended back down to the ground so he could be on the same playing field as the lieutenant, as he descended, he lifted his left hand to the wound in his left shoulder made by her Hyapporankan, his hand would be covered in black energy as he performed kaido on his shoulder to fix the damage done to his shoulder before his feet touched the ground.

"You see, I've come a long way since we last fought against your sister, although I held my own, it was only a matter of time before I was defeated and you had to come save me; I never want to be helpless again, so I tried endlessly since then, I've fought so many stronger enemies, each time, becoming better and stronger for the experience...besides, a illusion power you may have and although I couldn't really gather much from the records or even during our battle about your abilities, there's one thing that, at least in terms of illusions, is simply this...yours are nowhere close to mine" Luke explained coldly, he was going to try something besides his normal release as he brought his blade round, keeping his arm straight but fully to the right side.

"Fall into the void, Zetsubō no Sākuru" Luke spoke softly the other release he had trained in secret, the blade erupted into black mist, revealing...nothing, the blade was still in its sealed form as the black mist simply reseeded back into the blade, Luke looked surprised before his zanpakuto started glowing black, making the sound of a quite angry man yelling at Luke.

"What are you doing, Zetsubō?...what do you mean your not going to do it?!...then why don't you let me do it and you stay out of it?..." Luke yelled at his zanpakuto as they had a telepathic arguement with a anger vein on Luke's forehead before he sighed and looked at Yuki.

"never mind that, Lieutenant Akies, the simple question is how to end this?" Luke said sadly, if the lieutenant hadn't broke the bakudo by the time he had finished his arguement with Zetsubō, he would snap his fingers and the infected bakudo would break apart, releasing her before he took up a defensive position, he was going to let Yuki make the first move so he could gather some more information about her abilities, a eerie wind passed through the courtyard of the barracks, his blood red eyes never releasing their gaze on the lieutenant as he waited to see what she was going to do.

Bakudo (reused from precious):
Spell Name: Rokukurayamibō (Six rods of darkness)
Spell Type: Bakudō
Spell Number: #61
Spell Incantation: "Carriage of thunder, Bridge of a spinning wheel. With Darkness, Manifest this into six!"
Spell Effect:to perform this technique, Luke extents the index finger and the middle finger, upon finishing the incantation or simply the name of the technique, creates a spark of darkness from the tips of the two fingers that summons six, thin but wide beams of Darkness that slam into the target's midsection, causing some bones to break because of the increased force of the technique, also causing complete paralysis, even to the parts of the body not struck by the beams of the technique, can be used with Hainawa to generate the rods from the rope.

Location;; Squad three courtyard, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 726
Tags;; Yuki, Luke
OOC;; Fair enough and the not godmod/metagamming bit wasn't necessary >.> it's not I'd do it on purpose to being with and its something I've tried to avoid with any possible means, anyway, notice I haven't really countered really apart from the beginning so maybe it's good, right? C:

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum