Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Those who share our pain (Private) (Completed)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:31 am

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-3 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke visibly relaxed as the captain said she was alright and Yasei, after listening to him explain that the feelings he had felt before had gone, saying it was working properly, which Luke took as his kaido working like proper kaido while giving him a thumbs up; Luke smiled slightly back before looking at his hands as the captain asked him what he felt, Luke thought; trying to think of how to explain the experience that he went through

"I believe I felt Yasei's pain of not only his visible wounds but also the mental problems that he may of had, I felt them collect in the back of my head, like a sort mental transfer box; then I felt the pain I took away from Yasei and felt it go into my right hand, then into you, captain; that is what I believed happened, captain; what do you reccomend I do, captain?" Luke said as he stood by the captain's side, he looked over to Yasei, the manic grin worried him; maybe his kaido have side effects that Yasei may not be aware of; Luke wasn't too sure, it would be something he would have to test, he walked over to Yasei and looked him in the face, looking closely at the manic smile on his face before putting a hand on his forehead like he was checking his temperature

"Yasei-san, are you sure you're feeling ok?" Luke asked him, wondering what this beast of a man's answer would be; feeling like this was going to end up in a fight if his earlier action when he had his hand on his zanpakuto at a moment's notice but he waited to see what would happened next

Location;; Squad four barracks, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 285
Tags;; Iro, Luke
OOC;; Up to you what happens next; although, if you like, you can do a fight with Yasei and Luke, then after Luke beats him (since I presume he's a tier 5-3 unless you have a certain tier in mind for him then I don't mind), Luke heals his injuries, then maybe have a dickhead squad eleven guy and Luke transfers all the pain of the wounds that he inflicted on Yasei to the squad eleven guy, that's just a suggestion; up to you really if you want to do that or do something else entirely so go wild with it, Iro-chan ^.^

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#12Guest 

on Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:04 am

"Top of the world," the wild man responded, spreading his arms as if to show there was nothing wrong with him. In the meantime, the Captain waited for everyone to finish talking, before she proceeded to reply to Luke's question. "As to what you should--" Her words were cut off by the sound of commotion in the hallway outside. Lara sighed and shook her head. "Perhaps our discussion will have to wait."

She rose and exited the office by way of the sliding doors, with Yasei following hot on her heels. If Luke came outside, he would see a huge tub of lard draped in Shinigami robes, harassing the Division 4 Shinigami, all the while clamoring for Yasei to show his face. The wild Shinigami made a disgusted face, and then stepped forward. "What's the noise about, Funuke?" The bag of fat called Funuke released his hold on his latest victim and wobbled over to Yasei, pointing a grubby finger at him. "I heard you came here to reinforce your sissyness," said the bully. "No wonder you left the 11th; you don't have the balls for true power." Yasei frowned deeply, but managed to reply, "I left the 11th for my own reasons. And I came here to learn a healing technique, as I heard learning one takes great patience." The fat fool laughed a harsh laugh and spat on the floor.

"As I said, patience is for sissies."

on Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:16 am

Luke relaxed slightly as Yasei confirmed he was feeling well as the captain began to speak before they all heard a commotion going on in the hallway outside the captain's office, he followed them outside to see what could only be described as a bag of meat and bones tucked into a extra-large shinigami's uniform as he bullied a nearby squad four member, beating him while yelling in a pigish manner for Yasei to show his face, his response only served to annoy Luke but what really ticked him off was that he was bulling someone weaker than him, although Yasei originally coming from squad eleven did explain the readiness he had with his sword and the shark-like look he had sometimes, Luke had snapped as he released his reiatsu and focus his anger at the fat squad eleven member, the large fat shinigami would find himself forced to the floor from Luke releasing his black reiatsu that coated him in a black aura; the man would be able to tell from the level of his reiatsu that he was at a third seat's level which far surpass his own abilities, Luke stepped towards him and went to the hurt squad four member; using his left hand to heal his wounds and take the pain away from them before he kneeled down so the squad four member would see the madness-induced smile that Yasei saw earlier and his bloodshot, blood-red eyes

"You know; I hate people that think they can bully people weaker than them; such a thing is unforgivable so it is only fitting for you to receive the pain of your victim, now; feel his pain" Luke said as he put his right hand against the squad eleven bully's head and transfered all the pain that he took from his victim and the man would feel like he was being physically injured in all the places that he had just attacked his recent victim, Luke removed his hand after two minutes of pain transfer to the bully before putting away his reiatsu and taking a deep breath

"be gone from here; I have no interest in a coward who uses others to improve himself; you haven't got true strength; the strength that comes from noble goals and the will to protect that close to you; just another reason that I dislike you people; now get out of my sight, that's...if you can even stand at all" Luke said as he calmed down, looking to see that the bully's victim was alright before returning to the captain and Yasei

"I'm sorry, captain but a pig hasn't the right to be here, throwing his weight around like he owns the place; I thought it only fair to put him in his place but I've acted out of my hatred so I was a bit out of control; forgive my rudeness, captain and Yasei-san; I hope he wasn't a friend of yours because I think I may of accidently either broken his mind or traumatised him so forgive me but he had to be taught a lesson" Luke explained to the captain and Yasei while apologizing, wondering what the response would be for his actions, he would like to hear what the captain had in mind before they were interrupted by squad eleven's resident pig so he waited for the response

Muse;;
Word Count;; 558
Tags;; Iro, Luke
OOC;;  :grin: 

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#14Guest 

on Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:04 am

Yasei had balled his fist, and seemed ready to attack the huge pig of a Shinigami, when Luke released his reiatsu, directed specifically at the 11th Division bully. That was enough to bring the fat Funuke to his knees. A satisfied smile broke out on Yasei's face, and he crossed his arms and stood back, watching as Luke healed the injured Division 4 Shinigami. At the sight of the black reiatsu on Luke's hand, the 4th Division Shinigami flinched, but was soon put at ease, as the healing process began. The little crowd that had gathered to watch the whole affair watched with surprise, as the 3rd Division Shinigami touched Funuke with his right hand, and the wounds that had been healed on the other Shinigami began to manifest on the fat bully: an ugly bruise on the cheek, a split lip, a bleeding forehead, and a good number of scratches.

At Luke's dismissive words, Funuke forced himself to his feet with effort and fled, an applause rising from the bystanders when this happened. Yasei was grinning from ear to ear, as if he was the one being clapped for. "You're quite the bomb, Yasenha! That was incredible," the wild man almost yelled, as he clapped Luke on the back, a gesture that would have been taken for an act of offensive violence, if Luke didn't know what kind of person Yasei was. A look of mock indignation appeared on his face. "But you should have let me have a go at him. And no, I may look rough, but trust me, I don't roll with scum."

Although Lara's face remained its usual passive mask, she seemed pleased. "I approve of your actions, Yasenha-san," the Captain stated. "As to what I was trying to say, before we were distracted, my recommendation for you and your kidou is this: I believe you have the wisdom to know how to use that double-edged sword of yours, but I believe you may need to use it wisely, for if you do not have something to shed the negative effects, what would happen?"

on Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:45 pm

Luke watched as the fat pig shinigami ran from the barracks, looking terrified, pushing past the little crowd of people that had gathered, after the fat bully had left, the crowd applauded him for dealing with the pig of squad eleven, he heard what Yasei said, seemingly impressed by what he had done to the pig shinigami before giving him what felt to be a friend slap on the back, before saying, indirectly that he wasn't the pig's friend and that he should of let him have a go at him, Luke smiled at him

"Sure; next time I hold him so he can't move and you can do whatever you like to him" Luke said, although with all the people, he was getting paranoid; his eyes darting from side to side with the feeling of a knife in his back, even if all the people in the room had daggers behind their backs, returning his face to a standard serious look as he looked to the captain as she addressed him; warning him about that, even if he knew how to use the duo properties of the kaido, what would happen if it was to leak into his already damaged mental state, Luke thought about that before answering her

"I honestly don't know how to answer that, captain, I can feel the mental strain Yasei had earlier is inside like a safehouse in my mind; it won't leak any time soon unless someone got in my mind and broke into the safe but the chances of that happening are very low but I worry for the people around me if that were to happen, I'll do my best, captain..." Luke said and bowed in respect to the squad four captain before feeling his right eye become bloodshot; a common sign that his insanity was returning, he covered his right eye with his right hand before looking from the captain to Yasei, "...I...I have to go now, thank you for your time and help, pleasure to met you, Yasei-san" Luke said before leaving quickly, getting outside and out of sight before getting some of his mental medication and taking two pills, the madness lessening as the pills took affect, the bloodshot effect in his right eye vanished, returning to normal as he laid on the outside wall of the squad four barracks

"It's getting worse; I'm going to snap sooner or later" Luke thought out loud to himself before heading home, the late afternoon sun in his face as he became a black shade in the sunlight as he continued his fight against madness...

(Thread End)

Muse;;
Word Count;; 432
Tags;; Iro, Luke
OOC;; Another thread well done, Iro-chan, thanks for rping with me =^_^=

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#16Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder