Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

#21 Re: Scent of smoke and fire[finished] on Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:11 am

Utsukushi watched him work and once he was done she gasped "its perfect!"she said hugging him before taking the clothes he had made for him and she went to the next room taking off all her clothes then she stuck her head out and winked "don't peek"she said and got on all of the clothes that he had made for her and she came out all of the clothes fit perfectly she smiled "it feels great I can't thank you enough!!" She said hugging him and shoving his head into her chest as she smiled "your fantastic!"she giggled as she stopped embracing him as she looked at him "so should we go to that office so I can get you your money?"

#22 Re: Scent of smoke and fire[finished] on Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:20 am

Vlad Abbau ;; 4-1 ;; Quincy ;; Male

Vlad smiled at her reaction before she took the clothes off the manikin and went into the other room, when she got changed, poking her head through the door to tell him not to peck, he nodded, he wasn't interested in looking at her body yet, he was just happy that she liked the clothing he made her before she came out, wearing his clothing with the biggest smile on her face as she yelled in delight, thanking him, he smiled back and rubbed the back of his head

"It was nothing really, I just..." he didn't get to finish his sentence before she grabbed his head and introduced his face to her breasts, squeezing his face against her large breasts, he muttered something about air before she let him go as he gasped, trying to get air back into his lungs, his face red before he managed to recover his wits

"Well, its not a office, it's a multi story skyscraper at the heart of Karakura town's high street, you might of seen it during one of your shopping trips, although I'll show you where it is, I won't be going into with you since I don't want them to know about our plan but I'll be watching you from across and I'll be talking to you using this..." Vlad explained as he took an expensive looking bluetooth that would have a soft blue light once it was activated, "...This a bluetooth I normally use when I'm on a cooperative assassination contracts, it has a range of ten miles so you'll be able to talk to me and me to you over the course of your "mission" so when you're ready, let me know and we can get going with your mission, miss Utsu" Vlad told her, once she was ready, he would take her into the Karakura high street to where the company was based where he would sit on a bench outside the company building where he would give her helpful advice about getting into the building and getting to the CEO himself so he got himself ready while he waited for her response

Location;; Karakura town, World of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 355
Tags;; Itami, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#23 Re: Scent of smoke and fire[finished] on Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:39 am

Utsu listened to him "okay I'm ready to go in"she said and she gave him her chokuto "I'll look suspicious with this"she said as she walked down into the office and she looked around she found the receptionist "hello lady I'm looking for the CEO I have a certain "utsu cleared her throat for a pause " business with him" she said leaning over the desk looking at her trying to come off as a floozy. The receptionist stared for a moment and she was new so she did not know if this was a regular occurance but she didn't want to send her away and get fired so she sent her through. Utsukushi walked into the elevator and then she only assumed that the CEO was on the highest floor so she clicked the elevator button and she went up and when it opened and she saw someone in a desk and she looked at the plaque it said CEO so utsu went into action walking quickly up to the CEO and she sat on his desk "some of your friends sent me too you I'm the best at what I do... The very best but it isn't free"she said getting off the desk and sitting in the ceo's lap who was rather surprised not knowing what to do he complied reaching for his wallet that's when utsu laughed "your gonna need more then that"she said spend motioned toward the safe which the CEO quickly moved to itonce utsu got out of his lap and once he opened it utsu grabbed the ceo's head and bashed it hard against the edge of the safe then she talked to vVlad "okay I see the money but we didn't think about something..how do I get it out?"

#24 Re: Scent of smoke and fire[finished] on Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:06 am

Vlad nodded before they left for the company building, he sat down on the bench, holding onto her zanpakuto as she walked into the building, after a few minutes, he heard a safe opening over the bluetooth and a satisfying crack of a skull getting smacked into metal before getting her voice over the bluetooth, asking him how to get out the building, he sighed before pressing the side of the bluetooth to talk

"It's quite simple, Miss Utsu, just pocket the money into a bag; there should be a bag next to the safe from the last transfer, the thing about the rich is that they are lazy people so I doubt they moved it away, then if anyone asks you why your carrying the money, just tell them you're under orders from the big guy to take his money to his private bank account to better protect his investment, they should buy that since most will take anything you say for the truth and let it pass over their heads but its best to make it sound believable but I'm sure that won't be a problem for you now, will it?" Vlad told her over the bluetooth as watched the people go passed him, her zanpakuto laying on his lap as he waited for her to appear, then he would take her down a dark alleyway to make the payment but by the sounds of it, she had gotten away clean and he was about to get forty grand richer as a result which pleased him greatly so he sat there and looked at the sky, the sun was out today, only adding to his good mood as he waited for her arrival with his money

Muse;;
Word Count;; 287
Tags;; Itami, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#25 Re: Scent of smoke and fire[finished] on Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:33 am

Utsu listened to vlad's instructions before she grabbed the bag and she was able to put most of it in there she had to improvise grabbing wads of cash and stuffing it into her bra and panties as she zipped up the bag and then glanced at the CEO she grabbed his wallet and took out his cash for herself she stuffed that away too before she left and got in the elevator she started walking with confidence toward the door the secretary glanced at her but quickly looked down as utsu left going to the designated drop off point she set down the bag as she looked at Vlad then she reached in her bra pulling out wads of cash and she gave those to Vlad then she reached into her panties smiling at Vlad as she made faces as she pulled it out and she stuffed that was into his pocket then she spoke "I did it! Now let's go shopping I gotta get some toys for my girl friend kurai and your coming with me"she sad grabbing his hand and pulling him along towards the shops

#26 Re: Scent of smoke and fire[finished] on Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:06 pm

Vlad watched as Utsu walked out, he stood up and walked her into the alleyway, out of sight as she handed him the bag of money, he opened it, checking it through and found she was missing a thousand before she took out five hundred out her bra and the rest out her panties, when she went into her panties, she started making faces of pleasure and moaning, making Vlad's face turn red as he took the final thousand, putting it into his backpack before he handed her zanpakuto back to her

"Nice doing business with you, Miss Utsu" Vlad said before Utsu grabbed his hand and dragged him into the nearest female adult store, his face turned a bright crimson while she was talking about getting toys for her girlfriend, which got Vlad's attention, since he was getting paid for doing this, he wasn't going to argue with his new employer

"You have a girlfriend? interesting, I presume you two are "close?" Vlad asked, blushing hard as he looked around at the feminine underwear and sex toys they had on offer, although he did clothing for both genders, proven especially with his new employer wearing clothes he made fresh that morning, he tended to avoid these places since he felt uncomfortable in a shop designed specific for females so it felt like he shouldn't be in here but it was more comfortable since he was with his employer so it wasn't as bad because at least he had a excuse for being in here as he waited for her response

Muse;;
Word Count;; 259
Tags;; Itami, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#27 Re: Scent of smoke and fire[finished] on Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:14 am

Utsukushi started searching through the shop grabbing several things that she knew kurai would like then she looked at Vlad "yes we are close but its a very open relationship "she said as she looked through the clothes then she looked at Vlad she quickly grabbed several items and she pulled him into the dressing room she locked the door behind them then she looked at him "get dressed I want to see you in the clothes I picked out "she said as she sat down wanting to watch as he changed into the clothes "this is gonna be fun after this what should we do Vlad I think I've had a pretty good time today besides you trying to kill me of course"

#28 Re: Scent of smoke and fire[finished] on Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:45 am

Vlad just nodded as he listened to her explain her relationship while she went around the store at high speed, collecting a bunch of sexy underwear, outfits and sex toys of every nature before grabbing Vlad's hand and locking them into a changing room before she asked him to dress in the clothes she had picked out for her girlfriend, Vlad, at that point of time in his entire life; wished a bullet would shoot him; his mouth dropped open before he quickly shut it, his own job was to be his downfall since, technically, he was getting paid to do what she said and by the rules, he had to so he sighed and took a pair of black and red set of a bra and panties, a similarly colored corset and dress with a red lace over the rims of the miniskirt, cups and wrists before he stripped down, taking his dark blue boxers with a quincy cross on the left pant leg; his homemade underwear, leaving him in the nude before dressing in the feminine clothes; putting the bra on first which he found quite easy to do since he had worked with bras before since he had done plenty, including the one that Utsu was now wearing herself but he pushed on, putting the panties on, then the corset, which was quite tight before he put the dress on over his head, messing his sky-blue hair up a little before it was on, he blushed heavily before looking at Utsu

"So, what do you think then?" Vlad responded in a embarassed but cold voice but thinking to himself, "This is humiliating, it's a good thing I'm getting paid for this, otherwise I would never live down the shame" Vlad thought as he waited for her response

Muse;;
Word Count;; 297
Tags;; Itami, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#29 Re: Scent of smoke and fire[finished] on Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:58 am

Utsukushi giggled as she watched him get into the outfit she thought to herself "this will re pay him trying to kill me a thousand fold "she said looking at Vlad "let's go show you around the city"utsu said walking out of the dressing room and she pulled him out and several people in the store but several looked away afterwards utsu paid for the clothes and toys as she smiled "so this is gonna be great we get to walk around town and then we get to go to that flower field on that hill and then I'll say good bye"she said as they walked through main street before walking into the outskirts of town and walking up the path passing the broken construction equipment the only thing left of the fire was the scent of it and utsu pulled him up and into the flower field "I've had a good time today"she smiled

#30 Re: Scent of smoke and fire[finished] on Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:50 am

Vlad blushed wildly and in his mind, really wanted something heavy to come through the roof and swish him when she told him she was going to show him to the city, he knew instantly what she meant, she was going to let people see him in these feminine clothes and to top it all up; he couldn't do anything about it since he was getting paid for this so, by law, he had to do what she said, he sighed

"There's nothing I can do and she knows it, the law is my own downfall, I presume this is revenge for almost killing her earlier, I guess that's only fair, I would properly do the same if I was in her position and had the chance to do so" Vlad thought before he was lead out the changing room, making sure to take his normal clothes with him, he got stares from the women in the store, they smiled, giggled at him and whispered to each other about how cute he was as Utsu bought the clothes and sex toys for her parent, he distracted himself slightly by working out what her partner looked like in general; by what he was wearing; she had a D-cup, voluptuous finger, seeing as the outfit on a woman like Utsu would show off her curves; whoever this "Kurai" was that Utsu mentioned must be a well-endowed women if the clothes were anything to go by; after two hours of humiliation in front of the entire city, they finally came back, past the ruined construction site where they stopped on the hill, he could still make out in the distance the burnt circle where Utsu had been when he had torched her with his reishi flames where she said she had a good day, he managed an embarrassed smile and nodded

"I'm glad you enjoyed today and if you need me again, call me on this number" Vlad said, opening his shirt and taking a business card in fancy writing, black and white with a blue quincy cross in the background, his full name and contact details for his tailor's shop, having "...and other contracts of business" in fineprint as a reference to his secondary job as a professional assassin for hire, he then handed her the business card before stripping down into the nude before quickly picking up his clothes and running to the nearest bush to change, once he was finished changing, he waved Utsu goodbye and ran back home, he unlocked the front door and got back into his home, it had been a long day but a day well paid as he held the bag full of money, all forty grand of it, he tossed it onto the sofa and sat down, sighing pleasantly when his mobile went off, he answered it and got the disgruntled voice of the CEO Utsu had knocked out earlier

"Vlad, someone came into my office today and stole forty grand worth of money, well, she was a nice looking girl and she had big, kissable lips...nevermind, Vlad, did you deal with the person responsible for damaging my site?" the CEO asked him, his tone going a little dreamly when he talked about Utsu before becoming serious again, Vlad had a small smile on his lips before responding

"Yes sir, she's been taken care of, I gave her a bugged business card with a GPS marker on it; if she comes within a fifteen mile radius of the site, the card will send a little signal to me and I'll respond to defend the site" Vlad told him, keeping a professional tone to his cold voice, the CEO seemed convinced for now and hung up, properly so he could get some ice on his face, Vlad sighed, the CEO didn't know that Utsu was now paying him so wasn't under his command anymore, strictly speaking, he just worked for whoever has the most money at the time, it made him rich so he continued to do them along with his day job as a respectable tailor, he watched the sun slowly fall beyond the horizon, he turned his widescreen plasma TV on to watch some programs on food as he decided to rest on the sofa, he closed his eyes and fell asleep as the sun disappeared into night...

Location;; karakura town, World of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 721
Tags;; Itami, Luke
OOC;; We can end it here, unless you have anything else you want to say but I think it's pretty much at its end so if that's the case, I enjoyed this, Itami and I hope you enjoyed it too =^_^=

Template (c) Yuki Seika

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum